Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Laura, did you have to pay for the beads? How did they fill the towers? The whole things is very intriguing to me!!

I'm not sure how they fill it, they bring you out new ones.. And it has a spicket at the bottom!

The beads were $20 each!!!! Unreal. Suppose to be some kind of lucky shells hand-painted. I mean tehey were pretty but for $20...

Hi Girls~

I am sure I will forget something, I always do.

Haydee, you look fanfreakintastic!!! Can't wait to see you. I am still trying to get you our travel info...I think from our emails you got it, but I will forward you the deets (details in my writing class :cool:)/ I thought the lady holding your boob was funny too. Is that your parents house??? OMG...nice...and the backyard bbq set up!!! Love it!

Laura, sorry...baby's genders is solely determined by sperm. You can't control which of the little bad boys wins. I hope you have a little girl...maybe you and Haydee together. I loved the pix from Vegas...LOVE the margie tower. That would put Jane out of business quick.

Michelle, after the day I've had, rootbeer floats were not on tap today. Today it was all about a 7th grader smoking weed, sexual fondling/harassment on the bus, oh and my personal favorite is the one where one of MY kids takes a pic of another girl while in the bathroom in her undies (while she was screaming NOOOO), AND then showing it to boys. OOOO it was a banner freakin' day in my world...soooo much so I had to have a beer just to unwind.

OK...off to watch Nurse Jackie...and GLEE IS ON TONIGHT...I'll watch it tomorrow or thursday, but just knowing it is on makes me happy!!!

I was telling the girl who does my nails about the margarita thing tonight. I think I need one................

Everyone is healthy in my family, just say some prayers for our family, another hurdle has to be jumped tomorrow.

Good morning, Violets..

I'm off to get my knee x-rayed. It's doing very well right now and hope the cortisone shot holds till at least June.

As for influencing the sex of a child. ..(that doesn't sound quite right).. I think I've told you the story of how I pickled myself trying to have a girl. Thankfully it worked and I got Kris after having 2 boys.

Everyone have a great day. Will check in later.

Janie.. keeping your family in my prayers.

Good Weds Morn, Violettas~~

DS came home from school early yesterday w/a headache, chills, and stomach ache/nausea... he slept from 10:30a - 4pm! Now today, MY head is SPLITTING... like it's in a vice... ow ow ow... + "digestive problems" (to put it delicately!). Bleh.

Janie, prayers going out to you & your family today!

Wowza, Pam! What a day! I'm surprised you had just 1 beer!! Ay yai yai!! Hope today is better, back in class.

Wah, I don't want to be on Facebook, but I want to see these pics ya'll are talking about! Margarita fountains, Laura? Haydee getting felt up?

I'm enjoying our "e-mail trees"... getting 'cited about all the little "details"!!!

Everyone make it a good day!!

Pam- ACTUALLY there is a bit of a method to it :cool:

Girl sperm are slower, but live longer.. boy sperm are quick but die quickly. Then there's the acidity/alkaline of the vajaja that determines the healthy environment for the sperms, and boy/girl like different things.

Like Judy doin the vinegar bath, made it a better environment for girl sperms..

So this 'method' to get a girl, is that you have sex BEFORE you ovulate... so that by time you ovulate (ideally) the boy sperms have died off, and the girl sperms are making their way up there. Also, it says having the sperm 'deposit' at the entrance is a better environment for them, gives the girls equal time to get up there.. if it's all up at the cervix the boy sperms go nuts and win the race. Fun stuff huh??

It says if the woman orgasms, it turns (alkaline I think) which is good for boy sperm, so if you want a girl... sex before ovulation, non-deep penetration, and no orgasms for the lady. Also, it says caffeine stimulates and makes the boy sperm even more active, so no caffeine before sex.

I'm doin' my research, I only want 1 more kid, and I would like a girl! That being said, I'd love whatever I have either way, but I don't want to be tempted to have 3 kids just to try for girl!!

Michelle, we made you a Facebook, go get on it!! Haydee's shower pics were gorgeous, was a beautiful day, outside, great colors & themes, lots of pretty dresses... and then some random person grabbing her boob. And she looked completely normal about it.

See if this works.. Haydee's boob grab!

24874_416172935599_629710599_5650550_2680801_n.jpg

Good morning!! Thanks for the prayers, the prayers really aren't for me, although I am sure and extra prayer wouldn't hurt!, but my family!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Major headache this morning!!

I hope you don't end up getting sick Michelle! And yeah, you missed wonderful pics of Haydee's wedding shower and the margarita tower!! I will say though that Haydee does win hands down.

Are you Principal Pam again today???????????

I hope all knee pics find everything in the right place Judy.

Oh well, off to drink my coffee, hop in shower and get to work.

I know you made me one, but I "deactivated" it... I told you all I wouldn't have time to "tend" it! I barely have time to keep up with the people I like and love in "real life" let alone some dude from 2nd grade or a friend of a friend of my college roommate! Ack! I'm Facebook challenged!!

THANK YOU, Laura, for posting the pic!! So funny! & Haydee's just standing there like it's a regular pose, lol! That's good for when she's preggers and everyone -- even complete strangers -- want to touch her bebe bump!

& all that babymakin' stuff cracks me up! I was oblivious!

YEAH!! That's what the picture reminds me of, like she's standing there holding her baby bump (all my pics with folks in my baby shower were just like that)... but it's her BOOB?? Maybe she's cradling her..heart?