Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

You can't scare me away from PS 2011!!!!

Haydee those pics are gorgeous! I am going to try to upload our Easter pics sometime today, we took a LOT. But we have a full schedule, I just got back from a clinic, Carson goes to doc at 1 to follow-up, and at 3 we have Sears pics (doing fam pic of Me,Russ,Carson).

I AM sick!! I've been sick with whatever Carson has had for a month now (rotating germs). But I had a normal cold kind of cough for a while, then last week the cough stopped for 2 days, then came back with avengance. I can't breathe well.. Saturday night I was coughing and choking and puking from choking all night long, didn't get good sleep. So I figured I probably had pnemonia, since pnemococcyl (sp) caused his ear infections.

Sure enough! I have pnemonia in both lungs. She gave me 2 butt shots, and of course I'm dressed nice because of Sears portraits, I had a skirt and Spanx on, had to modestly try to roll them down for shots.. and then antibiotic pills, they did a breathing treatment, gave me a new inhaler, and some good cough meds for night time.

Good evening, Violets..

Laura.. hope you feel better soon. Carson looks so cute in the Facebook pics.

The bobster and I got some more work done in the backyard today. We got a new Water fountain for one of the flower gardens and will take the old one and put it in the front yard. So far I have put down 12 bags of mulch. We're getting 10 more bags tomorrow and then we should be half done with the backyard. Then we need to start looking for some new perennials to plant.

I'm off to singing rehearsal tonight and then watching the basketball game tonight. We're watching the Detroit Tiger's first baseball game of the season and they're winning! woo hooo!

Everyone have a good evening!

Pamela or Laura, I think you two might know the answer to this, a couple of years ago a girl made a song popular that had sarafina or something similiar in the name, it was a ballad or love song, not real rock, but I believe it was by Pink, or Christina Aquileira or something like that. Do you know what the name of it is???

Good morning, Violets..

It rained hard last night and more is due today so no mulching or triking today. I'm headed back to the hospital to finish my project. It should take a couple of hours. Then nothing until singing rehearsal tonight. Guess I'll tackle the laundry and do some cleaning inside since I can't work outside.

Hope all are well and enjoying this weather. The grass is getting green and the trees are budding. Ahhhhhhhhhh spring.

Everyone have a great day!

Hey Chickys~

Tired and cranky biotch is here...I won't go into now (might burst into tears) but I need to get out of my own way today for sure. At least I can come home early...not sure that is a good thing today either.

pop in from work

GGGRRR...kidding. I do feel a bit better. Listened to The Eagles on my way into work full blast, and it is a beautiful day! Wish I wasn't stuck in here w/ no windows. We are going to the Mac Lab for the next two periods and I brought my book!

bbl

Ok so now I can get on. That was strange. But it was fun e-mailing w/you all... I'm still laughing, Janie!! :)

Sometimes when it's like hung up once the important part of the page loads, it means the ads all over the place are getting hung up. If you click the stop button on your browser, it stops loading all the ads and you can post as normal.

I am feeling better. I can breathe most of the time, and my night time cough wasn't AS bad. If I am walking around the shop I start having breathing problems and the coughing fits.

Last night the "good stuff" cough Syrup worked well, although I woke up at 3am when Carson got up crying and after rocking him, I ended up being wide awake till 5am.

I just realized I haven't told anyone, I'm going to Vegas on Friday!!!!

It's been planned a while, I've just been so busy, haven't thought about it. And then I just realized it's 3 days away.. oops!! For Leslie's 21st birthday, my parents, Russ & I and Leslie and her gf are going.

Leslie said something about having a girls night and drinking, and I said as long as the girls night involves sitting at slot machines. I'm not goin to Vegas to barhop lol.

We're going to Chris Angel at Luxor, 5th row center one night, and then a hypnotist show the next night that Leslie said she's going to go on stage for. We saw it on our honeymoon, so if she is hypnotizable(sp) it will be a riot.

Carson's 2nd godmother is watching him this weekend. And Pam I think you asked before and I never got around to answering. I use these terms non-catholicly. Just don't have a better name for it. If something happened to us, he would go to my parents, if they were gone too, they would go to my friend Brandy, who is the '2nd godmother'.

They are all staying till Monday, but I didn't want to be gone from Carson that many nights, so we come home Sunday. Quick trip!

Oh wow Laura, that sounds like fun! Enjoy!

A "regular" day on tap here today... lots of work... then have to take ds back to the orthodontist because he can't wear his bottom retainer due to excrutiating pain... then I may take a quick trip to Kohl's for a Keurig for my FIL and some Spring/Summer plates/bowls/glasses for us.

It's supposed to get to almost 90 here today! :thumbup:

How'd it go last night, Haydee? :thumbdown:

Everyone make it a good day!