Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

By the way Judy, I just found out it was an 11 hour 50 minute drive. I really did think we were a bit closer, that leaves you Laura.

Actually Janie, I haven't had anything except the dessert. It's oatmeal and crushed pecans on the bottom, homemade caramel in the middle and chocolate on top. I ate everything except the stuff on the bottom.. :)Everyone said the dips were good. I had a piece of pizza and was too full for anything else... (except the dessert). Sipping on my white cranberry/peach juice now. hot chocolate with Miralax in my future. Doesn't that sound yummy??

Yum Judy...that dessert sounds devine!!! We just finished leftovers from last nights dinner, and I still have some of the malibu chicken (like a small serving) for lunch. Pretty good turning one meal into 3!

Woke up sick yesterday so took today off to do some serious CHILLAXING...already graded 26 papers and only have 5 move to go!!!

We are watching the game and planning a very busy day tomorrow.

We meet w/ the home inspector tomorrow at 2pm! We have until Thursday midnight to withdrawl from this...and are going back and forth now. EXHAUSTING.

Have a great night. We don't work tomorrow; have the two Mondays off for presidents day.

Hope Mo has pooped! And that all the snowed in Violets thaw out soon!

oxxoxo

Well Judy I am allergic to the nuts so I couldn't have had any.

Pam, is there something wrong structurally with the house? Does it have a pool? It has a picture of one, but I don't remember you mentioning it.

Going to hole up in bed and watch tv til I fall asleep.

Where is Michelle?????????????

Well, my team lost. Everything is cleaned up and put away. Time to head to bed and read a bit on the Kindle before I fall asleep. Ethan comes at 8 in the morning, then I have my hospital shift at 9-12. Nothing else until church board meeting in the evening and dinner out with friends. At least the house is pretty clean after the big "party".

Everyone sleep well.

Good Morn...

Woke to Mo making his "step on a squeaky toy" yell this morning... he's still full. After a phone consult w/my regular vet (she's a mobile vet, so not so "mobile" in 2' of snow), we're loading him up & taking him to her recommended regular vet to have him roto-rootered.

Of course, at this point, the bigger question becomes how much longer do we put him through this... nasty, sticky liquid meds 2x/day, special food, and then it doesn't work & he's in such pain... I can barely think about it, but there it is... sometimes being the adult sux.

The kids are off today...

The forecast for tomorrow eve through Weds is another 5 - 10" of snow!! :)

Time to go... wish us luck!

Good Morning Girls~

AAHHHH poor little MoMo! I can't imagine being snowed in and needed to go. I agree...sometimes being a grown up sux! Hang in there sweetie...how old is Mo?

We are off too...aahhh...we slept until 6:30! Our flannel sheets are our happy place for sure!

Gotta go shopping, to the mortgage guy, then the inspection. Jane, there is nothing structurally wrong with the house...actually the opposite. I INSISTED on this...and am fine w/ paying the 500 for piece of mind. There is a hill behind the house and that is a concern for me...what it looks like in 20 years and who is responsible for landscaping it (to prevent erosion). Each builder has now said it was "their" (pointing to the other guy) responsibility. We should get the answer today!!!

I managed to get all my papers graded. Thank goodness it was an "easy" week.

I REALLY want to go to the movies...havin withdrawls!

What was your fav commercial? Mine was Milk-a-WHAT? from eTrade...that was too funny!

Stay warm and fabulous girls! love ya!

On the way home from leaving Mo @ the vet... dh is driving... they'll work on him @ noon & keep him overnight.

Wait what, I'm suppose to drive to Alpena? LOL! We have a couple inches of snow on the roads today and I had to clench my hands the whole ride here. I don't do cold stuff.. this snow is new to Alabama, and I'm not digging it, and this is when it's not even freezing outside. I don't even wanna know what freezing weather + snow + driving equals.

Can't stop sneezing this morning. Carson is watching Veggietales and clapping. It's so cute.

No Laura you don't have to drive, since you are the closet violet to me I am going to show up on your doorstep at random times......

Prayers for mo and you guys!!!!!! I used to have to give my cat something called laxatone I believe, they said on the tube it tasted like caramel. I don't think so, she hated it!!! I called the vet and they told me to smear it on her face and that she would just lick it off to clean herself. Okay that worked, but it was so hard to catch her!! She must have had a sixth sense about what was going to happen and she would hide. I felt so mean doing that......

Pamela, does the new house have a pool?

We have about an inch of snow, sorry Michelle...

For the hairball remedy, we put it on their paws so they clean it off.

I don't think cats like the taste of anything they HAVE to have lol. But they sure don't discriminate anything in the trash can.

I don't think cats like the taste of anything they HAVE to have lol. But they sure don't discriminate anything in the trash can.

Or their BUTTS! :)

Oh so sorry for all the violets with snow right now. Double sorry for Michelle, having to deal with snow and with poor Mo. I hope he gets to feeling better... How old is he?

Laura - when we had a little bit of a flurry here in Houston a couple of weeks ago everyone was going nuts. We are not used to anything but Water falling from the sky. Post another vid of Carson. I miss his little face... Are you off from work today too?

Pammy - good thinking on questioning about the hill. I would have never thought to ask about that... I can't believe you guys get up at 6:30 on your days off! Hope everything goes well today with the mortgage people.

Judy - that dessert you made sounded so good! I ate way too much yesterday...

Janey - How far are you from me?? I would love to open my door to see you there! I'm glad you're not getting that much snow over there... How's your day off going?

My favorite commercial from last night was the careerbuilder commercial where everyone is walking around in their underpants. That was hilarious... The lady with the nude bra and nude granny panties, that was exactly what I was wearing under my clothes, LOL. The other cute one was the pony and the calf one... There were some where I was like, what was the point of that??