Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

ugh. that caterer was so bad... dry dry beef tips and dry dry chicken. So gross...

It's sitting in my pouch and it hurts so bad...

I'm gonna go run around now and try to get it to go down...

Ok.. please tell me that was the $3,000 caterer and not the $5,000 one!!!

Pot roast came out great. It's so strange to have potatoes and carrots cooked in 5 minutes. The roast took 50 minutes and tasted like the ones my mom used to roast in the oven for hours.

Just installed a wireless printer for our laptops. So kewl!!! Now I don't have to forward things to my desktop pc to have them printed. I just push a button here and then walk to the breezeway where the printer is.

Project Runway tonight... can't wait.

Off to have some blueberries and cream for dessert and then Kindle a while until PR is on.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

And the last shall be first... Good morning, Violets..

Dentist appointment today and Ethan arrives at noon. That's my day. Off to find some Breakfast before I scrub down my teeth for the teeth cleaning.

28 degrees and cloudy here, but no new snow. It's been a crazy winter here.

Everyone have a good day. I'll check in after my appointment.

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!!!!!

We were supposed to get a couple inches of snow last night. Nothing, now they are saying it will snow off and on til Tuesday. I think they are just cya at this point! But, I do think that means Michelle is getting hit hard!!

Off to work, hope you survived yesterday Pamela!!!

Haydee, that must be weird testing out food for your reception! I guess I never thought about food food, just cake!!

Judy smile pretty at the dentist!!! Fun Fun!!!

Hey girls~

Still riding the crazy train over here. Exhausted and what??? What??? I HAVE TO HOST A BABY SHOWER/ HAPPY HOUR NOW!!! uggg...when we planned this in Nov., it was a great idea! Now, not so much...wish I could curl up and go to sleep! We are serving margies, chips and salsa (from a great Mexican store) and cake...that is it!!! Wish me luck!

I miss you girls and am really starting to need a violets fix!

Margies at a baby shower? THAT'S NOT NICE!!! I specifically told them no drinking, that's not fair lol.

I have had a Migraine since I woke up this morning. I think it may be from the weight of my hair pulled up. Those Migraines take forever to go away, and my hair is pulled up at work now..HMMM.

About to go to Red Lobster with my mom. She got me a bunch of baby sign stuff and measure cups/spoons.

TGIF!!

Thanks for the well wishes :lol:)

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!! (insert dancincing smileys here, too lazy to go look for them...)

yeah, that was the $3000 dollar caterer. The $5000 one is on monday... we will see...

aaaahhhh, it's Friday. tons of work to do here but I'll be so glad when it's 5pm.

what's everyone up to this weekend? who are ya'll rooting for??

Good afternoon, Violets..

Everything went well at the dentist. She said whatever I'm doing to keep doing it cause my teeth were in better shape this time than 6 months ago. wooo hoooo.

Nothing much on the agenda today. Going to fix left over pot roast for supper. I had some egg salad when I got home from the dentist since I had not had breakfast,but guess I ate it too fast cause it all came up. I fixed a roast beef sandwich a little later and it stayed down. Live and learn.

Not much happening this weekend. Kris and Nathan and Grady are coming over Sunday to watch the game. I'm fixing spinach cheese dip and baked bean dip.. a new recipe I saw in the paper yesterday. Kris is bringing shrimp and that will be it. They are coming to church since there will be a substitute preacher. Ours is gone to a career assessment seminar to see if he should be a pastor or not. Oh, joy.

I have a rehearsal for our singing group from 1-4 Sunday. We have a concert in March and always add a long rehearsal a month before so we can work out all the bugs. (wrong notes).

Haydee.. my mind can't wrap around $5,000 for a caterer... my whole wedding was less than $1,000. Course that was years and years and years and years and........well, you get the idea.....ago.

Off to read the Kindle on the PC. People magazine asked some famous people what their favorite love story was and Tom Hank's answer was The Story of Edgar Sawtell. That is the book I'm reading now..

Off to make a Peanut Butter sandwich for Ethan. Everyone have a good Friday!!

There was a shooting at our middle school today, boy got shot in the head. What the hell is wrong with kids these days?!?!? Looking back at middle school, guns NEVER crossed our minds.

My plans for the weekend.. catch up on sleep tomorrow night. Might go to Sam's tonight with some friends (par-tay lol... yes Sam's Club).

:P Happy Birthday, Laura! :lol:

:thumbup:

We're under a blizzard warning... they're predicting up to 30" of snow between earlier today and tomorrow night... all the grocery store shelves are empty... it's crazy!... We're all hunkered down... games, books, movies, food... we're good for awhile! Then there's more snow in the forecast for Tues/Weds! :huh2: Where is this? Alpena??

Hope we don't go all "Shining" on each other!

Blizzard?? Snow??? I know not these words of which you type. It's a balmy 23 degrees here with no new snow in the forecast. What a difference a few hours makes. Have fun!!!!

Hey Girls~

Fun afternoon!! I'll have pix on Facebook soon! She wanted us to have fun...and there were boys here too!

The house was completly cleaned by 5pm...and we have good chips and salsa left over!

Can't believe that Laura...I know one year, 4 boys brought a bomb to school on the last day and planned to detinate (sp) it at lunch in the cafeteria...where I had to do a 30 min duty!! THANK GOD one of them chickened out and told on his friends...bomb squad said it was a very sophisticated bomb w/ a 30 ft killing span!

ok...off to CHILLAX W/ MY SWEETHEART! Our anniversary is Monday...5 years!

Good morning, Violets..

Michelle....how are you holding up there in the frozen tundra??? We are getting a smattering of snowflakes here, but certainly no blizzard in the forecast. 16 degrees out and the birds are at the feeder chowing down.

I didn't get up until 9:30 this morning!!!! I did that because.... I can! Nothing on the agenda today. There is a new sausage shop that opens today in town so we might make a trip out there to see what it's like. Gotta get some groceries for Snacks tomorrow, but other than that..no Ethan, no Grady, no meetings, no rehearsals. Whatever shall I do with myself???

Everyone have a great day today.