Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Where are Meeeeechelle, my belle and PamELa today????

Ethan just went home. I'm off to get a new passport. Mine expires in April...

I too love the feel of books, but the Kindle has that same feel to me. Only difference is the price of books and clicking pages instead of turning them. No need for bookmarks, the Kindle remembers the last page you read. I got the leather cover so it has even more of a book feel to it. I saw lots of Kindles on the cruise. Sure is better than carrying a bunch of books around. And you can store the books in an online library. You can delete them and then reload them whenever you wish. I know I have read more in the last few months than I have in years. That right there is worth the price to me.

Hello!!

Well I sent the tweezers out Tuesday or Wednesday and got Pamela's back today saying and I quote "COATED, COVERED, DEFACED OR REUSED RETURN FOR POSTAGE" So I am wondering if I will get Haydee's and Michelle's back too. I am too sure, I have two BRAND NEW stamps on Pamela's package, I did tape over them, but I used clear tape, I taped the top closed, then the peel kind of stamps wouldn't stick so I put CLEAR tape over it. I am pissed can you tell????????? So the tweezers are coming, soon, I promise!!!!!!!

By the way Laura did you see the "Modern Family" when the two gay guys were doing the farber training on their adopted daughter? It was hilarious......

Hey Chickies~

WHAT A CRAZY LONG DAY!!! Klaus doesn't have this "sleepingwithmymommies" thing down yet. 4am...he was up, and so were we! Been up since. I was the principal today....LLOONNGG DAY dealing w/ naughtiness! But it did FLY by!

Then a couple errands and then met our agent at 4:30!!! Are you ready! WE ARE GONNA PUT IN AN OFFER ON A HOUSE. I am gonna post the link here RESIDENCE 2 and send you a few pix. It is OUTSTANDING!

Janie, so sorry the tweezers turned into a mess. I'd like to take care of cost and shipping! You do rock honey...thanks!

We have a flip but haven't used it yet. Maybe we will soon, perhaps on the new house!

I LOVE my Kindle. I am a book collector and I still love my kindle. I love the ease, convenience and it feels better than holding a book. You know when you get in bed, and you are all set up...and then you have to adjust each page for the lighting, etc...well, you just stay put w/ the kindle! I am reading The Open by Andre Agassi now...LOVE IT...but have been a huge fan of his for years!

OK...off for now. I'll post in the am. Oh yeah...check out the link for residence #2...then pack a bag and come hang out and go swimming!

Pamela, it is not the money, although I will be damned if they make me pay for two more stamps!! Now it has kind of turned into the 'Adventure of the Tweezers'! Really shipping for yours was 84 cents. Congrats on the whole house deal!! How exciting!!!!! I have been saying for about 5 or 6 years now that 'this is the year I am going to get a new floor covering' do I? No, my customers quit asking about it because they know now that I can procrastinate..........................................

Alright going to bed, not a real busy day tomorrow, then after work go to my parents house for the weekly Anna fix or feud whichever way she feels. If she is in a fighting mood, my parents need all the help they can get!! Just wish I didn't have to work at all on Saturdays and take care of Anna for them!

Good Morn...

I'm back to busy, busy... sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I went from having NO work to 2 projects, which is fantastic, but keeps me very busy... + kid stuff that starts between 2-3pm & doesn't end 'til bedtime! 2 full-time jobs!

PAMELA! It's BEE-U-TIFUL!!! Thanks for the e-mail pics... you two look so happy! I'm so excited for you!

Off to take dd to the barn, ds is already @ soccer... then more soccer tonight and 2 soccer activities + barn again tomorrow... & so it goes!!

Everyone make it a great day... I'm gonna go search flight prices to Palm Springs! :biggrin:

Good morning, Violets..

PamELA!!!! You bought the house???? EXCELLENT!!! It looks just beautiful. Is it the original house you were looking at?? We need details ... # of rooms, square footage, depth of pool, how many Violets it can accommodate at one time! :biggrin:

We are heading out of town for the day. Everyone make it a good one. Will check back in tonight..

Good morning, Violets..

PamELA!!!! You bought the house???? EXCELLENT!!! It looks just beautiful. Is it the original house you were looking at?? We need details ... # of rooms, square footage, depth of pool, how many Violets it can accommodate at one time! :biggrin:

We are heading out of town for the day. Everyone make it a good one. Will check back in tonight..

LOL...we are putting in an offer tomorrow and meeting w/ the mortgage guy. 2850 sq feet and the spa will hold all the violets!!! Remember in TX all of us in the spa...haha! Good times!

Well, the last email picture showed you two with a SOLD sign, so I just assumed!!

We are back from being out of town for the day. Got some shopping in. I now have a new suitcase for Texas.:biggrin: Started looking at dresses, but not finding anything right now.

We had lunch at Ponderosa. I had a salad, one chicken drumstick and a couple of bites of stuffing with gravy. No dessert.. Bob said I didn't eat enough, but I was full. Not even hungry for supper. I got some blueberries and I know I'll have those for a treat this evening.

I went to Ponderosa about 3 years ago and I questioned the price because it was so cheap, and she said "That was with the Senior Citizens discount!!!!!!!". I am still trying to get over that one...............

No returned mail today, I am wondering if Michelle and Haydee's tweezers somehow got through but Pamelas didn't? I talked to the mailman today at work and he laughed and told me to bring it next week to work and he would see what he could do.

Well I think I am going to go get in my pj's and chill!