Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Heather, one can assume from what you ate you like Peanut Butter?

I have about 7cc's in a 10 cc band. I have nice restriction, really don't want any more, that causes too many stomach issues for me. I had my last fill done under flour and it looks great for restriction.

I will add to my bagel and lean cuisine, 2 small glasses red wine, one pint HD ice cream (YIKES)

Welcome back Judy!!!!!! Can't wait to see your pics I always love them!

Went to my investment club meeting and we decided as a group to donate our January and February dues to Haiti.

Well I am going to do some laundry and then hit the bed.

Good morning, Violets..

Well, I weighed in this morning and I lost 2# This is a major accomplishment. I usually gain 5-7# on a cruise. Now to try and keep up the pace. Off to babysit Grady. Kris should be on her flight to Hawaii right about now. They have dial up at their house, so don't know if I can get online or not. I'll be running after two little boys and that will be the priority for the week.

Everyone have a great day. Will check in tonight if I can't make it in sometime today.

YAY judy! That is so awesome! You are so good and you should be proud of your willpower. You're gonna be skinny minny when you come down to texas. make sure you pack your bikini, LOL!!

I bet michelle is having a blast in the sun right now! Hopefully she's drinking some margaritas for meeeee!!!

The day just flew by yesterday... The rest of the week might too... So busy at work...

pop back in later!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Grady is sleeping and Ethan is watching TV so I thought I'd try and get on here. The Bobster weighed in this morning and he gained 8# on the cruise. Now I REALLY feel good about how I did. He's trying to get back to the bandster rules after seeing what happened in just a week. I am still really motivated so we'll see how it goes.

Grady is walking like a champ. He was sick to his stomach when I got here and threw up once more, but now is sleeping and seems to be better. I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit and awoke to hear Ethan yelling for me. He wanted me to see that he had gone to the potty all by himself and pooed! Now that is another major accomplishment!! Grady's other Gramma should be here in another hour or so and then Ethan and I will come home and he'll stay with me until his daddy gets off of work. Then I have rehearsal tonight at 7-9. We repeat the day again tomorrow. I'm guessing Ethan will stay with us again tonight unless Joe wants to bring him to my house early. We'll see.

Hope everyone is having a great day. It's snowing here.. great big fluffy flakes. Just beautiful, though I would prefer to be in Cabo or Puerto Vallarta.

Hello!!

Sort of a lazy day here, going in to work late.

I had another bagel for Breakfast.< /p>

GREAT GOING JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My gosh I would probably be gorging myself on a cruise!!

Okay off for some errands and then to work!!

Good evening, Violets..

I've been working on downloading my photos for an hour. Had to resize them all first so they would download faster on Webshots. 338 photos.. yikes!! Now I have to label them all. That will take some time too. Be patient.. I'll send a link when I'm done.

Going to pick Ethan up at 7:15 a.m. and then head out to take care of Grady. Kris called and she made it safely to Hawaii. Temp there is 79. They are going snorkeling, sunbathing and shopping tomorrow. Must be nice!!!

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

I just checked airline prices for Haydees wedding and it was $198 (plus taxes), (plus baggage fee). Really a great price. I checked a couple of places and for me expedia gave the best price. I swear it is just a crap shoot.

Good morning, Violets..

Gramma is dragging this morning, but I'm up early to pick up Ethan and head to Grady's in a little bit.

Great job on the eating, Jane!!!! How's the Water intake?

I'm still staying firm on the no sweets. Had a yogurt last night for a snack before bed. Ate a few bites of yogurt for breakfast, a lean cuisine for lunch and 3 chicken drumsticks and a biscuit for supper. Afternoon snack of blueberries and cream. Plus my 8 glasses of water.

Everyone have a great day!!

Morning girls~

Judy, I will look at pix tomorrow after school! I have to finish my 13 page paper today and BA is coming over until 7 to work on it!!!

I, after 4 days off, just got home from the gym!!! 30 solid min on the big E and didn't even have to stop or slow!!!

Raining like cats and dogs and it is 63 degreesss!!! bBBRRRRRR!

pop in later!

xoxo

Judy and Michell, I will be depositing the checks on Friday. I put the $ in for you (and Kat). Thank you so much! They haven't burried them yet...still fighting w/ the young kids birth father over remains. But the $$ is tucked away in an account...thank you all for being so generous!

xoxoxoox

Where is Laura!!

good morning! judy, i started looking at your pics and will finish tonight when i get home from work.

so sad about another earthquake in haiti. poor people!

i am so super busy today! i'll be back!

Good morning!!

It is SUPER foggy here, still!! Can only imagine what it was like earlier!

Water intake is always good, it is a rare day I don't drink my fill.

I saw yesterday Pamela there was a tornado warning in L.A., they said that never happens!!

Here I go to work........................................