Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

I thought haydee's wedding was our trip this year...?

There's a rule against two in a year?????;)

A longggg weekend would be awesome. The big get together is the wedding, of course. But an R&R to Palm Springs sounds great too.

I read Wishin and Hopin on the Kindle. Liked it. Haydee.. you're going to love the Kindle. I'm just finishing up Three Cups of Tea. Then I have about 4 books that I downloaded for free, plus I have books I downloaded with PamELa's gift to me and my friend Betsy got me a gift certificate so I can download a ton more. I have never read so much in my life. I really love it on the computer. I can sit in the living room with my puter on my lap and read away.

Finished Three Cups of Tea. Good book. Now on to the next one. I have a bunch on the Kindle I can choose from.

Another day with no sweets or eating in between meals. woo hoooooo!

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well!

Secret Santa arrived!!!!

Well, actually it was last week when I was away in New York. My darling teenage son got the package and stuck it in a closet meaning to give it to me and, well, umm, forgot.

I was putting away stuff from the trip last night . . . and lo and behold, there was a package. The best surprises are the unexpected ones, like finding money in your coat from the previous year, lol.

Thanks, Jane :0). I luvvvvv Bath & Body works and fragrance warmers.

Ayla is also very happy with some new toys to slobber on, lol. She is just in that stage of either gumming them to death or throwing/dropping them just because she can, lol. I do have to admit though . . . she was having a whole lot a fun with the wrapping paper. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Oh by the way . . . if a really special Violet has not received or has just received their secret santa gift, it is because another didn't get her butt to the post office with all of the holiday hubbub until the last few minutes before it closed before the Christmas holiday.

Heather, the same thing happened with mine, LOL! It arrived I think Monday and Juan's brother stuck it in my dining room. And we hardly ever go by there since we use the garage entrance to get into the house. So I saw it last night as I was going to put something outside. Thank you!! I love good smelling lotions and I have those glade plug ins all over the house and I needed some for my room but hadn't gotten around to getting any. You're so sweet!

Good morning! What a nasty dreary day here. And boo hoo the rest of the office is off for the rest of the week. But I was off almost all last week. But still, it makes me lonely. And if it weren't for the fact that I'm so behind I would spend all day doing wedding stuff. But no, I really need to get to work... boo hoo for me...

My tummy feels better and fever has not returned since yesterday afternoon. Juan's little brother made us some seafood Soup that was so good. I drank alot of the broth and it just made my tummy feel so much better. This was around 6pm. By 11pm I was ravenous since all I had all day was Water, gatorade and some broth. So Juan made me some scrambled eggs. Ahh, felt so much better. Slept like a log too. Even though there was a raging storm outside. I really really really didn't want to leave the house this morning. We were so warm in our bed...

Well here I go, I need to get started. Our AMEX payment is due today and I have yet to start on the reconciliation. It's $300,000 dollars made of of hundreds and hundreds of pidly little charges that I have to make sure are all posted. YUCK... It's my most dreaded task and ALWAYS leave it till the last minute... Off i go.. :)

Good morn, girlies...

I love technology! We r in the car (dh is driving) barrelling down the highway to the "fancy" mall near my mom's house & I can check the site & post... truly amazing!!

We had fun @ our friends' house last night... didn't get home til after midnight. We r all sleeping later & later each day, lol! Good luck to us on Mon when it is back to work & school!

So... Haydee... by my powers of deduction, I m guessing that u r my SS! Can't wait! I love extra days of anticipation, thank you!

Ok this is giving me a headache... have a great day everyone!!

Morning girls~

Well, yesterday we saw Up in the Air. It was good, not great...but I was entertained. Best movie, uh, I don't think so. I really want to see Nine before we go back to work.

The massages were OUTSTANDING. Today is pedi's, then lunch w/ my bro...then Sarita leaves. Then my friend Robert is coming over to hook up our new puters to our old puters and transfer our music and pictures. Then it is NOTHING until tomorrow night. Looking forward to nothing!

Went to the gym the last two days. That makes 10 days since the Thursday the 17th. I will go tomorrow, and plan on taking Friday off...but will be back on Sat, then Sunday off (maybe I'll go Sun). Anywho...I am doing pretty good. Trying to combat the goodies, margies, etc. There are no more Cookies or junk...and for desert last night I had 2 pieces of candy. I want a piece of punkin pie...only had 1 piece all season.:)

Judy, what was the book about. I am going to read Andre Agassi's book next, but always looking for good books.

Michelle, I can't even text while riding in a car, let alone post. But tech is fun...especially since you have a 15 yr old in the house. Being an old lady, I gotta borrow a kid.

Ok...need to shower before the pedi...bbl!

xoxoxo

Good Morning!!

Haydee, for a minute I thought that was your amex bill!! I was thinking WOW!!!!!!!!!!

How did you like Three Cups of Tea? The author and another woman did a lot of speaking about the book and the teachings (if that is the right way to put it?) they talked at my church, and I wanted to go, but couldn't get the time off. Everyone said it was great and the talk moved them to tears. I tried to read it and couldn't get into it, but that is not to say I won't.

Well off to work, I so don't want to go..............

As far as texting goes, they just made a law here you can't text and drive!! I seriously had to stop the other day when I was shopping because I can't drive a shopping cart and text...let alone a car!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE how it turned out, and the carpet is so comfortable, mmmmm. Carson broke out in hives from it of course, and today after only 2 days of it, you can see tufts of white car hair all over the place.. kind of good, now I know when I need to vaccuum.. which I have no problem doing, just never realized it got so bad so quick!!

post-216201-13813139015418_thumb.jpg

post-216201-13813139015615_thumb.jpg

post-216201-13813139015813_thumb.jpg

ooohhh, nice laura! Love the hardwood. That's the color I want for my bedroom hardwood. Looks nice!

So I've been contacting wedding day coordinators to help me out on the day of the weddding. Just to make sure that everything runs smoothly and that all my vendors do what they are supposed to do. They are asking for $1250 for THE DAY. OMG, I'm in the wrong freaking business. $1250 for ONE DAY?? How the heck????

Wow that's expensive, we hired a coordinator before we changed our mind, and she was $600 for the whole thing--coordinating and reserving everything for us, meeting with us to get everything picked out, etc.

Laura,

LOVE the new carpet...and the wood looks amazing!!!!

Haydee...get a girlfriend w/ a big mouth for your day coordinator. I was it for Jackie and Melissa. I had a diagram where everything went, who was the contacts, I signed for stuff...I just got to boss people around. I am sure you have a friend w/ a big mouth.