Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good morning, Violets..

Relaxing today. No Ethan and the Bobster and I are going to go walk the mall and have lunch there.

Everyone have a good day..

Hey Girls~

Home from the gym! That is huge...had the most horrible dream, not scary...just VERY DISTURBING. Trying to shake it!

Judy, walking the mall sounds fun. We need to go to the mall soon...need an outfil each for our two weddings this month. Enjoy your date!

Laura...what have you melted down to?? Are you eating yet?

I need a fill too...just hate pbing all the time.

OK...i'll check in from work!

xoxoxo

Hello everyone,

Grady was absolutely adorable in his little dragon costume. :0) I should post a zebra picture of Ayla when I get home.

Wow Haydee, it is not just you, your sisters are beautiful as well. You must have some good genes to pass on to the wee one yet to be, lol.

Janie, I go through that as well sometimes . . . lost time over the weekends which is somehow over in the blink of an eye. I could sure use a few weekends like that now, lol.

I haven't seen any posts from Kat lately . . . is she away for awhile or did I miss a post?

Getting a dumpster is an excellent idea. I just threw away loads of stuff that was weighing me down with my move. Although it was hard for me to let go of somethings (why do I get so attached to material objects???), I feel clean and refreshed now, lol. I am sure you will feel like a million bucks as well after cleaning out.

Mae, congrats on being so close to goal and will the weightwatchers job. I think it will be a lot of fun to work there and motivate others when possible.

Laura, poor starving college student . . . I would have been too embarrassed to do that when I was a poor starving college student.

Speaking of trick-or-treating - there were almost no kids out where I live. It was an odd year.

i'm not sure why but my post was posted twice! so i deleted this copy...

Edited by Haydee

ahhhhh, that looks delish michelle! YUM! I love whip cream. I am craving chinese food today for some reason. OH yes, Judy was talking about chinese yesterday. I think I might get a wonton Soup to go.

Heather - please post a pic of Ayla in her zebra costume, can't wait to see it. Oh and yes, my sisters are gorgeous... My mom too, LOL. We have good genes! ha ha ha...

Judy - mall walking sounds so good! I'm gonna go during my lunch hour today. I have to go drop off a payment at Macy's and then I'll stroll around and see what's new!

Jane - i too am guilty of letting stuff fall by the wayside... We wake up on the weekends with good intentions of cleaning and sorting but then nothing gets done... We start watching a good movie or someone calls us out to play! And of course we always make the excuse that we will just do it another day... but it never happens. One day i will be organized and clutter free!!!

pamela - the other day you said you missed your parents. sorry i forgot to ask about what circumstances made you miss them?? just out of the blue? sorry lovie...

Suzy! I'm so HAPPY for you!!! That is awesome news. I'm so glad you were finally approved and that some lucky child out there gets you!

today i go for another cake tasting from my wedding cake vendor. Today he will bring the 5 flavors i want for my 5 tiers. can't wait!!

Haydee, I just hate November. My boyfriend was killed in Nov., mom was diagnosed in Nov., gma died in Nov., dad died a year ago this month. Since Sunday, I have been a big crying BITCH.

I hate the people (well 2 specifically) I work w/...I walked into my principal's office this am and burst into tears, then left quickly!...I am ready for December already!

12432_702210881691_9017489_42474010_2074261_n.jpg

This is my "great nephew" Dylan in HIS dragon costume...he lives in Ohio-Sylvania, near Toledo, and he was 2 in July...these were his Mom's cell phone pics, I am sure Grammy has better ones to come...I hear ya about November, Pam...my Mom and hubby's Mom both died in November, right around my birthday....hang in there, it will be December all too quickly I am afraid!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Just back from the mall. We walked a mile and then had some soup..I had about a half cup of broccoli cheese... and then we walked another mile before coming home. I love my mp3 player!! When "Defying Gravity" from Wicked came on during the last go around, I got so energized. I LOVE that music. We're going walking there again tomorrow. The ice rink is ok to walk, but it's darn cold and it's just around and around 8 times for a mile. It's nice when I can watch people who are ice skating, but that's not often. At least the mall has things to look at and 4 times around is 1.10 miles.

I saw a picture of Ayla on Facebook in her costume.. looked a lot like Carson's costume!! Sooooo cute.

Don't know where Kat is, but she is posting on other threads.

Haydee.. enjoy the cake tasting, but remember ... it's just tasting!!! :thumbup::lol:

PamELa... I thought of you today when I heard the song by Celine Dion about dancing with my father one more time. Sorry you're having a hard time right now. (((hugs)))

Our dumpster arrives tomorrow so then the work begins. We have it for 2 weeks. I hope we can make a big dent in all the things we have kept for 16 years here, but never use anymore. Since Jetta, the garage dog, is now Jetta the inside dog, we also want to clean out a place for at least one of the cars! Bob is even thinking about getting rid of some books... now that's a BIG step!!

We voted today and now I have nothing compelling until tonight's rehearsal. We're having $1 butter burgers and left over chili for supper. yums..

Off to check on Facebook and emails and then maybe, just maybe a little nap.

Ohhhhhh, did I mention it SNOWED today?????:thumbup::eek::eek: Nothing that stuck, but definitely a few flakes. And the leaves are all still on the ground.. arghhhhhhhhh

SNOW!!! It is 92 again here...w/ a cold front coming in and bringing us down to 83 for the weekend!

Mid-afternoon check-in... how's everyone doing? I'm ok. Regular day.

((Pam))

I hear DS on his way in from school... will check back later!

((((pammy)))) - didn't realize that was the reason. December will be here before you know it... stay busy and it will pass so quick...

Judy - I wish they brought BIG pieces but alas it's like petit four size... just enough for two bites and for you to figure out if you like it or not...

We rented a huge dumpster when my parents moved away from our childhood home to the home they live in now. It was so much fun chunking stuff out the two story windows down to the dumpster below. Why do we hold on to so much stuff?? I guess we think someday we will use it or our children will want it... I think I kept one box filled with stuff from my childhood. Drawins, diaries, shoes, baby dolls ect. And the rest was chuked...

Mae - your nephew is just too cute in his dragon costume. He's so big for two!

And judy, I meant to comment on Grady's pic on Facebook but I kept on clicking through to see all of them. He is so big!!! And his huge blue eyes!! Too cute. He's gonna get away with murder! I would never be able to say no to him for anything if he just looked at me with those big blue eyes, LOL... Too too cute...

Phew! Just finished w/the chapter from hell! For a second time -- because the author messed up and did a re-write... but didn't use the edited file so I had to line-by-line check one file against the other and re-do all my corrections all over again! ARGH! :thumbup:

Also... may I just say... I hate this time change! I don't like it being dark by 6pm (or earlier!). It's only 7:44pm and I feel like it's 10 & time for bed!

I'm doing well w/eating today -- no sweets -- which is probably the reason for my crankypantsness above. Sorry!

Here's a funny: My Sis was online @ a diet site and her DH was looking at the screen and he asks her: "Who is this 'TOM' who is making all these women fat?" She said she laughed and laughed at the visual of some dude named Tom going around the country force-feeding chubsters on diets to keep them rotund! :thumbup: "Who is this TOM?" ha ha ha

Sweet dreams!