Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Hey Girls~

I too concur...what a week. A bit of a week and a half instead of a week really. Downhill from here and am sooo glad to be on the Thursday side of the week and not on the Monday side.

We are FINALLY going to see This Is It today!!!! Really looking forward to it! We will probably skip Sundays since we have to drive an hour to get there. Might just see it here again in the next two weeks.

I will pop in from work...LOVE YOU GIRLIES!

You really have had a busy week, Pam! Enjoy the movie! I want to see it but don't know when I'd get there... hope they extend it! I also want to get in the Halloween "spirit" and see Paranormal Activity... I love to be scared w/out being grossed out!

Tomorrow is the last day of the first grading period of the school year -- wow, where did that time go? Wasn't it just "back to school" time?

I keep checking to see if I won the Spa's getaway... as of last night, the winner hadn't responded, and they twittered that they'd pick someone else if the person didn't claim the prize! So maybe there's another chance for me to take the waters!

Tonight DS is starting in goal for the first post-season playoff game -- very exciting!

Other than that... it's work work work! I got an unexpected but delightful raise yesterday! I thought it was for just the next two months (the "rush" time of year for publishing), but no, it's permanent! Yay! And even better, my editor wrote that she "would never be able to get my projects done without you. You are appreciated." Two simple sentences that mean so much.

Make it a great day, girlies!

Michelle congrats on the raise!!

Pamela, I haven't heard anyone who has seen the movie, I am thinking of seeing it Monday depending on how my plans go.

Gosh I am so tired, sleep studies suck for a day or two.

I am going to drink some coffee and hope motivation finds me!!

You're right, Janie... why do they call them "sleep" studies, anyway? Who can sleep in a strange place w/all those electrodes & wires & crap + knowing that people are watching? Maybe you can doze off early tonight & catch up on your zzzzzs...

Good morning ladies!!

I am getting in the routine of this 4am stuff Monday, Wednesday & Friday. I sleep 11 pm to 3 am, work until finished (usually 9 am), work out at Curves, come home and sleep for 3-4 hours, then up again. The great news is that I can sleep in as late as I want on Tuesday and Thursday (providing that the cats don't want something). Today Wesley, the boy, was licking my nose to get me up off and on after 7 am. I managed to sleep until 10 am.

But my goodness the standing is hard on my feet and back!! Today my shoulders are quite sore too. I imagine that some of that will get better, but some is just due to standing on a concrete floor for too long. I'm going to try to find a better pair of sneaks -- I've been wearing the shoes I walk and do Curves in.

Michelle -- Congrats on the raise!!

Haydee -- Love to hear the details -- don't stop sharing!!

Janie -- hope you catch up on your sleep soon!!

Pamela -- goodness, do you ever sit still??

Judy -- I know it is tiring for you to watch the kids, but I also know you wouldn't have it any other way!! Just think of all the memories for you and for them. My maternal grandmother was my only living grandparent after I was 6 and she was my most favorite person in the world!! I wish she was still here.....

Laura -- Congrats on the downward trend!! I knew you could do it!!

good morning girlies! I'm so glad it's Thursday!!!! Thank goodness for the weekends...

I'm so tired... I've been swamped at work and then am busy with weddings after work. Got 3 more big ones coming up, bam bam bam...

I'm glad i'm not getting on ya'lls nerves with all this wedding stuff! I just get overwhelmed with all the choices.

I really really liked the Save the Date that Pam posted. I like how the four pictures looked. And it would totally fit our relationship. But I also like swirlies... My invite is gonna have swirlies and I want to tie them together somehow. I'm gonna see if that can happen...

okay next wedding item... The wording on my invite... I pieced this together from several different samples... I asked for Michelle's help yesterday to make sure it flowed correctly... I'm torn on this one or the next one which is more simple... your opinions?

With joyful hearts

Mr. and Mrs. Remigio Gonzalez

request the honor of your presence

at the Nuptial Mass at which their daughter

Martha Haydee

and

Juan Miguel Lara

son of

Magdalena Lara Jacobo

will be united in the

Sacrament of Holy Matrimony

Saturday, the fifteeth of May

two thousand ten

At two o’clock in the afternoon

St. Edward Catholic Church

5316 Spring Stuebner Road

Spring, TX

Edited by Haydee

request the honour of your presence

at the marriage of their daughter

Martha Haydee

and

Mr. Juan Miguel Lara

son of

Magdalena Lara Jacobo

Saturday, the fifteenth of May

two thousand ten

at two o'clock

St. Edward Catholic Church

5316 Spring Stuebner Road

Spring, TX 77389

I'm all about the "joyful hearts" -- #1. The other is too B-O-R-I-N-G!....

oh, except I just noticed something... shouldn't it say:

With joyful hearts

(and the Shrinking Violets)

at the Nuptial Mass at which their daughter (dearest darling friend)

Martha Haydee

and

Juan Miguel Lara...

Dontcha think?

YEAH...what Michelle said...and you could increase the fonts and make Shrinkin' Violets in purple.

Problem solved...easy peasy!

he he he... love you girls...

I love the first one too... my sisters thought it was too frou frou but i love it!

Oh, something like this, Pam?:

With joyful hearts

the Shrinking Violets

at the Nuptial Mass at which their dearest darling friend

Martha Haydee

and

Juan Miguel Lara...

post-214707-13813138823745_thumb.jpg