Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Suzy, that is great, I always wanted a brother!!

I think in a way that is why God put Charlie in my life!! Be careful what you wish for huh?!?!?!

Speaking of Charlie he is up to something weird, don't really care as long as it doesn't hurt the shop!

I am glad you are feeling better Laura.

I made some chili tonight and used a can of the extra hot rotel tomatoes, yummy but HOT!

Good morning, Violets..

Finally it looks like the rain has stopped. We have a ton of leaves in the front and backyard, but no sense raking them up when they are too wet to burn.

I am up and waiting for Ethan to arrive. He'll only be here for a couple of hours as Joe only has one job to check on today. Kris will drop off Grady at 11 so she can go to her hair appointment. Then I should have the rest of the day to myself before rehearsal tonight.

It's $1 Butter burger day so no need to worry about fixing supper. I made my hamburger Soup yesterday but with sausage instead and it will be a yummy lunch. This time of year Soup is a really good idea!

Suzy..sounds like your brother is a great guy. I miss mine a lot. He was my only sibling and I lost him 15 years ago. But he was the kind who would do anything for anyone. Sounds like your brother is like him.

Laura... so good to hear you aren't struggling with swallowing anymore. How far did you have to travel to get the unfill??

Janie... good luck with the sleep study!

Day 2 of eating wisely again. Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves..

Top o' the mornin' to ya lasses~

Another day at the gym...even after a dinner party where I had two drinky's! Vodka diet coke (aka, skinny black bitch) are good...dangerous but good! Great dinner, met a new lesbian couple from Montana. One is a retired urologist (sp?) and one a retired pharmacist! Great ladies...had a blast w/ them and our boyfriends Rob and Charles!!

Have a biggggg meeting tonight. The structural racism summit, of which I am the coordinator, w/ the mayor and county reps! OOOO lawd...what to wear what to wear!

Then tomorrow it is allll down hill. Going on a field trip to the high desert reserve, no meetings after school (except meeting the bride for Sat.s wedding...I told ya'll I am marrying another couple right???).

Suzanne, that is great news!! I have the bestest brother too! I am the oldest and since both parents are gone, I love to tell him I am the boss of him...haha...he hates it!

Have a great day!

xooxox

Good morning!!

Pam - vodka and coke, yuck! tried it, didn't like it. I'm stuck on the vodka and squirt. I love that combo! Are you excited about the race summit?? What all are you doing? Good luck with the wedding on Saturday! Are you nervous???

Suzy - aww, your brother is awesome! How considerate of him and his wife to do this for you. You're very blessed to have family that cares so much! I too always wished I had a brother. We were all girls. But I'm marrying into a family of all boys so I guess I got brothers now!

Laura - yes, the broc/cheese casserole. Is that the one with the rice? I can't really remember exactly but I just remember eating something that was soooo good! Well lots of things that were soooo good! LOL. Hmm, what else did I want to ask you? Little bites of something we had. Oh yes, bacon wrapped chicken bites? How hard is that to make? My parents are having a dinner party tonight and I want to bring them over...

Jane - good luck on your sleep study!!! What's charlie doing that's weird?? Come on, tell us! You cant hint at something and then leave us hanging!!

Judy - yum, butter burgers. We have ONE culvers here in this area. I've never been! Will have to go try it sometime. What's Kris doing to her hair? I need to color and cut mine... Might do that before Thanksgiving!

Haydee, mom doesn't put rice in her broccoli & cheese casserole.. it has ritz topping??

The chicken things aren't too hard, when dad gets to work I'll ask what temp/how long to cook..

But you just get a package of bacon, package of chicken breasts. Mix a box of brown sugar with about 1 tbsp of chili powder. Wrap small chunks of chicken with 1/2pc of bacon and roll it in the sugar mix.. that's it! Sounds so healthy :cursing: I'll e-mail you when dad gets to work.

I had to drive 3 hours each way to get the fill. I was going alone since mom had Carson 2 nights and Russ had work to catch up on.. but then mom offered to go with me, so she did.

Ok, then I'm confusing the rice casserole I had somewhere else. BUT yes, please send the broc cheese with ritz topping recipe. And thanks for asking dad about the chicken things. I want to see if i'll have enough time to make them after work...

I'm glad your mom was able to go with you. Driving with someone makes the time go faster.

Oh and I know you are always so busy but I need your help. I need to "design" a Save the Date card that I can submit to Vistaprint for my cards. I kinda know what I want but of course don't even know where to begin to design it. What program do I need to use??

Good morning, girlies~~

I've been sitting here @ the computer since 7:30 this a.m., but haven't had a sec to check in here! Busy busy... Now I"m hungry thinking about all that yummy food we had @ Laura's parents' house... oh yeah, I'd forgotten all about those chicken balls... wrapped in bacon... rolled in brown sugar... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Tonight's the Halloween Show @ the barn... DD's dressing up her horse like a hippie!... should be fun... will post pix tomorrow!

Make it a great day!!

Good morning!!

I have a huge zit on my cheek, aren't I too old for that? I also have about an inch of grey regrowth, there should be a law that once you are old enough for grey hair you can't get zits!!

Haydee I tried to write about the thing with Charlie, but it ended up too long and confusing. Just suffice it to say that I hope he is not planning against the insurance company.

I have broken out all over my face, not pimples, mom thinks poison ivy from our pumpkin carving.. I thought it was my pillows, a couple months ago I broke out from using new soap, so now I do all our sheets in Dreft, so last night I swapped them out (broke out bad yesterday morn) but today it's still bad. Itching too.. all over my face and neck are bumpy and red.

Haydee check e-mail!

Laura, just wanted to say again how much I love seeing Carson on your posts!! Too cute!!

Off to work and sleep study tonight, if anything important comes up call me or text me!

Has to end with .jpg or .gif Haydee to imbed a pic, other then that you did it right. (Don't use a tiny url maker)

If you copy the "IMG code" from Photobucket, you can just paste it right on here.

Great pic BTW :cursing:

oh my goodness. I can't believe i actually did it...

Thats an old pic from last year. Trying to find a current one...