Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good morning!!

Good luck Laura! Hope you're in recovery soon!!

Hello my violets. What a GORGEOUS day it's here today. Beautiful fall weather. Cold crisp air and bright shining sun.

I've got a wedding tomorrow but it's a small one. So I get to enjoy this beautiful weekend. Thinking of taking a drive to the hill country and we can have a picnic somewhere.

Booked another wedding for April next year. Our calendar is filling up fast!

Does anyone keep up with Cougar Town or Modern Family? Hilarious! Love those shows. I will watch them as soon as my DVR is done recording them on Wednesday nights.

Massive headache that I can't get rid of today...I'm gonna try taking more tylenol...

I love Modern Family, it is my favorite new show!! Yes Pamela I like it more than Glee (sorry).

I love your little guy Michelle, the one with the ugh!! I think we need to make him purple!! I cracked up when I saw that!!

Judy isn't 10 pounds a lot for you to lose by Thanksgiving? You are not that heavy to lose that much! Thanksgiving is less than 5 weeks........

Wow that looks like a big downer, Judy I can believe that you can do it.!!!!

Haydee did I mention that I LOVED the dress???

Got to get to work!!

Thanks Jane. I absolutely love it too! I can't wait to get it in in and put it on again. Felt so good in it!

Last night's episode of Modern Family was hilarious! I love love love the gay couple. They crack me up!

Hey girls, internet is down so I am on tele...I haven't seen modern fam yet cause of glee and law and order being at the same time...but I can't wait to catch it in reruns...it looks great!!!

Yes, even on abc.com...and itunes has the first episode free...need to work on time, lol! I SEE A MENTAL HEALTH DAY IN MY FUTURE...PROBABLY EARLY NOV!

ha ha ha... I almost took a "mental health" day today! The weather is gorgeous and it's a sin to be inside!

aaahhh, it's 3:30. HOPEing to get out of here shortly... I'm ready to start my weekend! It's GORGEOUS outside!!!

My hunnybunny is waiting for me at home. We are gonna go walk around the little shops on Market Street, grab a sandwich at Hubbell and Hudson and sit out and watch the kids run around and play. I'm posting links because these are nice things to do when ya'll come down. The weather will be so nice!

Market Street The Woodlands

Hubbell & Hudson - Market & Bistro

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I have a wedding tomorrow and then on Sunday we are headed for a mini road trip out to the country to relax for a bit.

BYE!!!

Good evening, Violets...

Arrived here 6 hours after we left home. What a drive!! Grady was a real trooper. He only got fussy for a little bit. It's great to see the other grandkids. We went to Red Lobster and I had 3 coconut shrimp and some crab legs. Very yummy.

We're headed to bed and then shopping tomorrow and a hockey game. I finished reading The Help. What a great book!! Now I'm reading Long Narrow Boat to Indian River.

Everyone have a good evening... sleep well.

Thought I'd pop in before going to sleep.< /p>

The hospital is so dang disorganized. I schedule it 2 weeksish ago with the nurse, she said be there at 8 for pre-op, surgery at 10. Yesterday TWO people from the hospital (nurse & admissions) called, and said be there at 8. I even went over the schedule with one of them.

So this morning we're driving--ugh it was pouring rain and windy and dark..and after a couple hours on the road, about 30m away (at 7:20) mom called. She said hospital trying to call me, the number I gave them doesn't work (it did the day before???) so they called her to see where I was--I was suppose to be there at 6 for preop. Huh.

So all that aside, I finally got in for surgery around 10:20. It took 2 hours. Russ said the doc brought my port out to show him, and had other docs come and document, so there's a lot of witnesses that the port was actually defective. It BROKE IN HALF!! He said there's no way Carson would have done it, it was a defect.

So he's going to get in touch with Allergan and hopefully get reimbursement. I had a hard time waking up, and my throat is killing me. They gave me a huge bottle of liquid lortab, so I'm about to take some and hit the sheets.

Haydee I so love your dress, looks a lot like mine except I had the weird cap sleeves.

Thanks for all the good thoughts today!! ((HUGS))

Good Morning, Vi's~~

((Laura))... you've had one crazy band journey, haven't you? Well, I'm just glad you're back safe & sound! Take care... rest, liquids, etc. & so forth... you're an expert on all this by now!

It's a rainy day here today... actually supposed to get thunderstorms!... so am trying to find out if kids' activities are cancelled, etc. before heading out to a way-overbooked day. Make it a good one, everyone!

Good morning!!

Slow day today at work.

Laura, I hope this finds you better today!

Michelle, maybe you are getting the rains and clouds that we have had the past TWO WEEKS+ it has been depressing!! If any of your kids have outside sports all I can say is Shout and luck getting the stains out!!

Glad your back safe Judy!!

I hope Pamela and Haydee both have good weekends! You both help me live vicariously through you for a great weekend!!

Well, here I go off to work!!

Officially updating my stats. I weighed 280lb yesterday (good... ness.)

Actually Janie.. I'm 6 hours from home. But I'm safe!! We are at our grandkid's. We're going out shopping and then head to a hockey game tonight. I'm taking the Kindle so I can read.. lol

It's a dreary, chilly, wet day here today. Typical Fall day.

Everyone make it a good one!!

Officially updating my stats. I weighed 280lb yesterday (good... ness.)

And that's the LAST time you'll see that number!!