Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

((Hang in there, Janie))

Drat it all, Judy... why didn't you say anything about the cookie DOUGH! :thumbup:

Great news today!! My doctor finally talked to Dr. Spivak about using Omnipaque in a band -- and he agreed to do it (if I sign a legal waiver after the lawyers have approved it). Yippee!!!! I hope this will work and get me back to restriction!!

Going to see if I can get to sleep -- got stung by a bee this afternoon (at the gas station, how random is that!!)and man does my foot hurt. Luckily I am not allergic so no other nasty side effects. Had a ice pack in my sock the whole 4 hour shift at Curves.

((Hang in there, Janie))

Drat it all, Judy... why didn't you say anything about the cookie DOUGH! :thumbup:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Good morning, Violets..

It's a dark, dreary, rainy day here again. That's two days in a row. Temp is 41 and the high is supposed to be 45 today. YUCK. No Ethan so we're doing to do some more deep cleaning in the house. We have a storage/closet that needs to be cleaned out. It has stuff in there that's been there since we moved in 16 years ago. Time to pitch!!

We had a squirrel caught in between the window and screen this morning, so time to get the air conditioner out of the window. The leaves are almost all down now. Winter is just around the corner. The time changes soon and it will be darker much earlier at night.

Off to get some Breakfast and start Day 4 of responsible eating.

Everyone have a great day!!!

And Janie... we're all struggling...you're not alone!! (((hugs))) to all of us!

Suzy... hope the Fluid works for your restriction!

Good morning girls~

LOL...Susanne ran out of the room because that Miley Cyrus song, Party in the USA, came on. I kinda like it...but I am nerd!

I have a morning meeting until 11:30, then back to school for conferences until 7pm! UUGGG! But Friday I leave at 11:30...and that ain't bad!

Have great day! I LOVED GLEE last night...omg, such a crush on Schuster!

I'll pop in later from work...it is a catchy little diddy!

Happy Thursday, Friends~~

It's my DD Claire's 11th birthday today! She awoke to Breakfast in bed (choc chip pancakes (w/a spritz of whip, a sprinkle of sprinkles, and a glowing candle), sausage, & strawberries) and helium balloons all over the house.

Her place at the kitchen table was sprinkled with confetti, and her cards and gifts: a print of her & "her" horse, Lady, from the day she found out we were leasing her, and a big wrapped package of underwear (including a fun new training bra)! :thumbup: Ever since we leased Lady, we've been telling DD that that's it for her b'day: a horse & new underwear... so that's what she got!

I'll pick her up after school & we'll go to the barn so she can ride... then we'll go to DS's last regular-season soccer game.

When we come home, I'll surprise her w/the heart-shaped mousse cake... &, of course, because I can't help myself -- more gifts! Just a few things... hot pink "skinny" jeans & a top, a few books, a Mickey Mouse book bag, purple w/white polka dot muck boots, + a gift cert to the stable store (she needs a new helmet & a crop). You didn't think I could really give her just a horse & underwear, did you?!

My baby girl... growing up so fast! & yet I stay so young & youthful! :crying:

Pam... I'm embarrassed to admit that I kinda like that song, too... I can't stand the whole Disney "manufactured" pop star machine, + I've never liked her particularly (she talks/sings like she has marbles in her mouth) or her low-brow show... so it really does pain me to "groove" to it in the car! But, much to my kids' dismay, I do! Groove, that is! :thumbup:

Judy... Thank you for the text!! Didn't get it 'til this a.m. It's EXACTLY what I needed!... & I'm saving it for EVER and will read and re-read it whenever I'm tempted by baked "bads" (my poor phone will get a workout!). Kudos to you for resisting those items that Bob bought the other day... anything pumpkin & I'm a goner!

Ok... of to jump in the shower... or maybe I'll just stand! Man, I'm cracking myself up today!

Good morning!!

Boy I sure vented last night didn't I? Sorry yesterday was just a bad day!!

Haydee do you have a dress?

I don't think I have heard that Miley Cyruss song, or maybe I have and just don't know it is her. The other day I heard a song on the radio that they redid and wondered who did it, I really liked it, it was an old Foreigner song "I want to know where love is", well it was Mariah Carey, and I have to say I can't stand her!! I don't know why, but here goes my old self saying, she screams and screeches.

Okay off to do some laundry and such.........

Hey Michelle where did your stuff go?

I just got a gift subscription for my mom to Netflix, what a pita doing that!! I have heard good things about it, but wow!!