Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

I will certainly let DH know that he is welcome to come, but knowing him, he won't want to because he doesn't know any of you & won't want to cramp our style (oh yes, he's heard some tales of our style! :tt1:)... + then he can hold down the fort here...

As for Carson, well... I would love to see him... BUT... I also want you to be able to enjoy yourself... so no guilt for whatever you decide, ok?

...I know you're not gonna like this (or maybe you will, he would probably cause a scene at the wedding) but I don't plan on bringing Carson :/ ...

ha ha ha! I would LOVE to have him here if you wanted to bring him. What I am telling my guests is that they should take this opportunity to get away from their kids and to enjoy an awesome party with their spouse. I'm not saying no kids but I just feel like kids usually get bored pretty quick and parents have to go home at a reasonable hour, LOL...

bring him if you want to though. The house that is on the property could be used for a respite from all the noise and goings on if he gets fussy or bored...

LOL...email EXPLOSION!!! Laura, he might upstage the bride. I swear, I am feeling soooo much better, and I think it is because Michelle is back. Just feel so much better! Back to check emails, this is fun!!

can you imagine what I feel like??? I feel like I'm filled with helium and am liable to float away at any time!!! I'm so so so so so happy and excited!! And so happy that ya'll will be there to share this day with me. Ya'll have been through everything with me and Juan. Truly truly happy!

Hi guys

judy - glad you survived the shot with better luck than we all had

Pam - if you get the swine, lmk how that works and what info you get

Haydee - the vit D is big but has never been stuck in my pouch, I do have a hard time getting it down but i've had pill issues.

I still miss kev, shoot 19 years just doen't go away overnight, but I am truely happy and the guy I met, or re-met last week is super nice and very good to me, and I am actually trying really hard not to freak out too badly and there is no sex unless I am 100% ready - he told me that, he wants more than that ... so it is just what I deserve

hope you are all having a good night

Laura - I'm sorry you are dealing with so much yucky stuff, and it sounds like crazy stuff, that you would only see in movies or something.

hi all

Hey y'all---will be around to post tomorrow, I am staying home, with Kinsey, so Manda can go to work. She has been off all week with Kinsey being sick. Today she spent ALL day dealing with Dr.'s. Ends up that Kins has a UTI. They figure the headstrong child, held her urine as long as she could since it burned the raw places she had from the life jacket fiasco. And she did it for so long, that she had actual crystals in her urine. And they cause little nicks and cuts in the urinary tract, and now it is swelling, and causing horrid infection. She had several tests, and while the kidney function is slow, they are both working, and urine is free flowing. So now she is on a drinking regimine----she is being force fed lots to drink! But Manda said she is doing pretty well with it. Granny is going to have to be hard nosed with it tomorrow too!!

Haydee, enjoy the preparations! Trhough the little touches you share the love you have for Juan, and also the love you have for those you are sharing it with. I always think that with ANY invitation or announcement, or photo cards....that the person who chose it from all the others wanted it to be special---and therefore it IS!

Laura, you can make the wedding, a 2nd honeymoon, and enjoy all the things with Russ!!!

Judy, poor Kris, letting them cry is so hard, but it is usually the only way! So glad he adjusted quickly---for ALL of you! You might not have been awake, but you worried about them both!

Michelle, hoping for no chemo for MIL. What a wonderful thought that no one ever have to suffer through that again.....hoping she escapes it totally!!

Jane...I miss you!!! If Rick doesn't make the trip---wanna be my roomie again???

Pamela, so glad you are feeling better. I was getting worried---you had been sick for awhile! I too like the old style soups----not big on the chunky veggies in the others, they are too mushy, and I am a texture-phobe with food!!! I always eat the chicken noodle when I am sick! And the Tomato with grilled cheese when the weather begins to get cold!!! I can only eat a quarter of a grilled cheese sandwich, but I still do it!! LOL

Phone---- c ya!

I'm heading to bed, ladies. I have a killer headache and need some sleep. Ethan comes early tomorrow and we leave to go out of town after he goes home at 2. Will check in, in the morning.

Everyone sleep well!!

Good Thursday Morn, Vi's~~

I have aqua ai chi first thing this a.m... then work -- busy season is starting, where the publishers try to get as much published by the end of the year as possible, so I do as much as possible, too!... then riding, soccer and a big rivalry football game tonight!

The countdown is on!: 8 days 'til Disney!

Everyone make it a great day!

post-214707-13813138714923_thumb.jpg

Good morning, Violets.

Had an episode of acid reflux last night. Probably was the deep fried walleye I had for dinner at 7:30.. arghhhhhhhhhh I HATE when that happens. I'm up at 7 waiting for Ethan and the furnace turns on. I turned the thermostat down and put on my robe. No furnace sounds until October is my rule! Weather Bug is chirping saying a frost warning for this morning. It's 40 degrees and I'm not ready for this. We have to call and have the pool shut down. Can't afford the price of gas to keep that puppy at 88 degrees in 40 degree weather!!

Flute rehearsal this morning and then we leave at 2 for Traverse City. I'm taking the laptop so I don't miss anything! lol

Everyone have a great day! Love ya'll!:)

Hey Girls~

I do feel so much better today. My ears popped for the first time in days last night. While I am tired and have that scratchy sexy voice, I do feel better! Now, I have this not so cute sore on my nose from blowing it so much. :)

I have that guest speaker today, and two trips to the library!! So, of my 5 periods, I only have to teach 5...which is good!!

I'll pop in from work, lol, I am constantly logged on at work, but only pop in when I can!

Michelle, have fun at the aqua tai chi...that sounds like fun! I wish we had something lilke that here.

Judy...Come visit. Gonna be 108 on Monday!!

oxoxoxox

Buenos dias Violetas!

How is everyone today???

Don't talk about Glee, I didn't watch it yet.

Pam, if you like Glee you will love this:

If you youtube PS122 you will find other songs that they did. It's awesome!

Michelle!!! I'm so excited for your trip! You saved for so long!

Kat - aww poor Kinsey. Bladder infections are so painful on grown women, I can't imagine on a little baby. Hope she gets better...

Jenn - Ima try the Vit D pills and see what happens...

Judy - got paid last night, headed to Denny's tonight...

We are supposed to be getting cooler temps here soon. A cold front supposedly. We are gonna get down all the way into mid 80's :-O Absolutely freezing temps, LOL...