Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Kris just called and said Grady slept through the night again. She sounds so much more relaxed and happy. whew.

She said Grady had his 6 month pictures yesterday and she has to say he's the cutest baby ever. (I didn't remind her about Carson). I'm anxious to see the pics. She said he had denim overhauls and a cowboy hat.

Ethan and I are going to venture out to go swimming. It's 62 degrees out but the Water is still 88 so this should be interesting. I'm taking a bathrobe out to put on after I get out of the pool.

bbl

Haydee, but I am sure nothing feels as good as a little child who just wants their mommmy!!!

Off to work!!

LOL Jane, there are tons of things that feel as good...KIDDING!

I just woke up from a nap and at a can of the old fashioned red and white Cambells (or is it Campbells) chicken Noodle Soup. As you all know, I hate sooup, but when I am sick, I love that old style chix and noodles. I don't like all the new chunky, more chicken, natural, healthy blahblahblah...I also love some crackers, but didn't have any so made due w/ some pretzles.

I am sooo glad I didnt go into work today, going to go back and lay on the couch.

Laura, good to see you...starting to think you jumped ship too.

xooxoxxo

It's 2pm and I'm barely headed for lunch... I'm STARVING now and more than likely will get stuck on my first bite because I will take a huge bite!

The only time I like Soup out of a can is when I'm sick. I like the chicken and stars!

And ditto on the feeling good. I can think of several things that feel better, ha ha ha... Watch when I have a kid that will probably change much to Juan's chagrin...

Laura - that was so nice of you to bake! I am an awful baker. Good at cooking but the precise measurements that baking takes always screw me up...

How is the mood at your parents company? Does anyone else know about the letter or just you and your parents?

Just me & parents and whoever wrote the letter. Lot going on lately with 2 people's parents murdered, and one of the CSR's daughter had her twins yesterday (2 months premature). Lots to talk about at the watering hole!

Judy, you're allowed to say Grady is the cutest baby ever :tt1: Overalls and hat sounds cute, we are doing the froo-froo pictures with the lady who did his newborn pics.. but I think I'm also going to go to Sears or JC Penney or whoever sends me these cheapola coupons to get just a normal pose in a normal outfit. I don't know what the froofroo pics will turn out to be, and my Granny has a wall of baby pics (everyone is 6m) from her kids on.

I gave Ethan a small box of fruit Loops to eat and he gave most of them to Jetta. I had a small box of frosted Mini-wheats and they are stuck.. ugh.

laura.. the guy who took their wedding pics and the pregnancy pics is taking all their special pics.. birth, 6 months, 9 months.. year. He's their good friend and he does a great job.

Grady is a real cutie, but Carson, I have to admit, is one perfect looking little guy. He's gonna be such a cute little boy and handsome young man. Yikes.. I have him all grown up already!!

I love the Soup at hand, Tomato Parmesan bisque. I add some splenda and wah lah.. a comfort meal for me. I'd like one now, but nothing is going down with the mini-wheats stuck.

Hello my lovelies!~~

I'm baaaack! Literally & figuratively! :tt1:

MIL is doing as well as can be expected after having such major surgery... she's a trooper! We should have the additional test results back in a couple of weeks, and then based on those, they'll complete her follow-up care plan... cross fingers for NO CHEMO!

My mom did a fabulous job "being me" while I was gone... she rocks! I am blessed to have her.

Sorry to read about everyone's woes... you're all in my good thoughts, as always!!

Love you all!

I have been on a mini-frosted wheats kick for a while, I love those right now. Did you know they make teeny tiny ones? They included a sample in one of my boxes a couple weeks ago, they're like the size of a dime.

We hired the froofroo photographer to do newborn, 6m and 1 year pics for Carson. We go Oct. 14 to do the 6m pictures. I love the artsy fartsy pictures, and they come up with 'sets' while we're there and sooo much stuff to put together in their boutique. I wish I was good at photography, their job seems SO fun. I can't wait to see what they do for each session. I hope I win one of these baby of the months, for a gift cert. to this photographer, she is so expensive. $50 for each sheet.

Glad you were able to login Michelle! Heard you were having problems. Fingers crossed for NO CHEMO!

Fingers still crossed for TracyW and her new job prospect!

HAYDEE... e-mail me info for your wedding, like.. when should we plan to fly in and fly out, where should we get a hotel, do I need to rent a car, etc. etc. Trying to get this all worked out on my end so it doesn't sneak up on me (yeah I know it's a ways away, but I am anal retentive sometimes).

It wasn't letting me post!

Michelle - that's awesome news! I'm so glad she came through everything ok. And yes, mom's are awesome. Your kids say that to you all the time, no?? he he he

Laura - your photog does an awesome job. I can't wait to see his 6m pics. He's changed so much from that wrinkly little bebe

I'll email out all the wedding info to ya'll so ya'll can start making hotel/flight plans...

Hello my lovelies!~~

I'm baaaack! Literally & figuratively! :smile2:

MIL is doing as well as can be expected after having such major surgery... she's a trooper! We should have the additional test results back in a couple of weeks, and then based on those, they'll complete her follow-up care plan... cross fingers for NO CHEMO!

My mom did a fabulous job "being me" while I was gone... she rocks! I am blessed to have her.

Sorry to read about everyone's woes... you're all in my good thoughts, as always!!

Love you all!

All is right in the world! I mean that! I have something for you and was waiting to send it until you were home! Crossing fingers for nomore CHEMO! So good sista to have you back...YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

Glad you were able to login Michelle! Heard you were having problems. Fingers crossed for NO CHEMO!

Fingers still crossed for TracyW and her new job prospect!

HAYDEE... e-mail me info for your wedding, like.. when should we plan to fly in and fly out, where should we get a hotel, do I need to rent a car, etc. etc. Trying to get this all worked out on my end so it doesn't sneak up on me (yeah I know it's a ways away, but I am anal retentive sometimes).

Me too! I am ready to book it...would rather do it early than after the holidays! YEAH!

I am sooooo happy! Michelle...you made my day! oxxooxxooxxoxooxoxxoxooooooooooooooooooooxxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::w00t::w00t::cheers2::cheers2::cornut::hat::tt1::cool::smile::thumbup:

Tell us how you REALLY feel, PamELa!!:tt1::tt2:

Yep.. I'm ready for the info so we can make some plans too. Everyone bringing spouses?? I'm excited to bring the Bobster along.

Welcome home, Michelle!! Great to have you back. I'm guessing you figured out what was wrong and why you couldn't access the site, right?? duh! (probably why I can read your post).

Off to choir rehearsal. Later, girlies!!

Dr. Jazzy, as always, you CRACK ME UP and make me SMILE! :tt1: Thank you! I wish I lived closer & would make you homemade chicken matzo ball soup... soooo yummy with magical healing powers!! Healing vibes to you!!

Laura, yes, I was having problems, thought maybe there was voodoo or something blocking me... but now... voila! Judy e-mailed me your suggestions -- thank you!! I can't wait to see Carson's 6mo pics... I can't believe he's 6 mo already!!

Actually, Haydee, my kids are really good ones and they are appreciative of me & all I do... most of the time, anyways! :cool: Especially NOW... 9 days 'til Disneyworld!! :thumbup: :smile:

& yes, count me in w/those who like to plan ahead for things, like weddings! I'm already getting my kayak.com price updates for that weekend... I was thinking that flying in on that Thursday (the 13th) & home on that Monday (the 17th) would give me/us time to enjoy each other & Haydee & the whole she-bang. Is there a certain, nice hotel where we could get a group rate? Pool, please (right, Judy?)! I do love to plan!!

I don't know about bringing Russ. If I do, I want to make a mini-vaca out of it (go to San Antonio Riverwalk!!) and maybe the river, have to plan it out. That's why I need more info on the trip!

I know you're not gonna like this (or maybe you will, he would probably cause a scene at the wedding) but I don't plan on bringing Carson :/ Which is why I don't know about Russ yet. Depends on if mom can watch him, or if russ needs to stay home and watch him.

Yes, ditto on the happy dance that Pam is doing. I missed your smile Michelle!

I'm glad your kids recognize how good of a mom you are! Sometimes kids don't. I think I was well into my late teens before I started to appreciate all that my mom did for us!