Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

It's about 4 hours away. We are leaving early Friay morning and getting there just in time for brunch!

Laura, did I miss an email about murder??? I am really curious now.

You mentioned it was a current employee so they must know who sent it. Will they be contacting the police or something along that line? That sounds like harrassment to me.

Pamela, I hope you feel better.

Jenn, congratulations on making the final break and good luck for a speedy resolution through the courts. Life is soo much better once you can finally let go and move on. I hope you have an awesome date.

Thanks Heather -

and I can't forget 18 years.. but I sure can love me and be happy... I had a great time Sat, we went to a car show in Lake George, the city was closed down, I have never been to one but want to do new things, and had a really good time, and he came over last night and watched a movie with me... and a chick kind of movie... so that must say something

It really seems odd for you to say New Orleans is just 4 hours away!!

Didn't really do anything today!!!

I had two days off and accomplished nothing.

I switched depression meds around the first of the year, and am wondering if that has caused my weight gain.

I just read he died. He put a brave face to a hard hard struggle!!

Going to bed, another early day tomorrow, going to my parents house in am for another shot for my dads back. If I don't post in the morning have a good one!!

Laura,

I take it that your parents own and run a business -- what kind? Was there anything in particular that set this employee off (not that there is anything worth wishing someone else dead!)?

Well, after 7 years I have finally resigned from my townhome homeowner's association board of directors. For 4 years I was on both the townhomes and the master association. I know, call me a glutton for punishment!! It may not last long, but for now, I am board FREE!! Woo hoo!!

HI

Jane I gained 20lbs in 5weeks on Lexapro, there is a very good chance that could be it. That is why I changed. I think sometimes I need a higher dose since so much has happened since I went on it, but I'm happier and loosing weight.

have a good day

yes sad about Patrick - what a year for the famous

Good Morning Girls~

I am still sick but am going in today. I have a guest speaker 1st period. I also have Back to School Night tomorrow. My head is pounding and the pressure is crazy, but hopefully it will lessen soon, I hope!

Laura, are your parents shaken by the letter...any leads on who wrote it?

I am going to a Pirate Party @ BA's house Friday and need to find an eye patch or hat or something quick...must be in costume.

Have a great day!

We are home from my DH's cardiology appointment, and he got all good news!!! His Echo looked good, EKG looked good, no need for further testing this year. His profusion rate is PERFECT! His BP, and heart rate a tad low---which is not bad since he was in A fib for so long with a resting heart rate of over 130! They lowered his meds. His cholesterol, is perfect, she said she would be happy, out of work, but happy if she had an entire patient load of people like him!!

We don't have top go back til next year!

Now I have to head to work. Rick is going back in to talk to the guy---at his invite--over lunch today with the new job. I think he has it, IF they will start insurance immediately---no waiting period. Fingers crossed!

We have a game tonight--LATE 9:30! Will try to get in between work and that....if not....hugs!

Kat!! That's great news about Rick! Also I'm so happy about the job prospect. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya'll!

Pammy - glad you feel a little bit better... I saw costume stuff already up at CVS here. Try them to see if you find what you're looking for.

Suzyt- you're a glutton for punishment! Two boards at once for 7 years?? ay ya yay... Glad you're done with that!

Jenn - Glad to hear you're getting better. How's your kids first day of school go? Was it yesterday?

I am a walking zombie this morning... Our office got broken into last night and the security company called me at 2:30am. I am 4th on the call in list but the first two are out of town in a conference and the third person didn't pick up. I was up until 4am and then couldn't go back to sleep. Luckily they didn't take much. They threw a rock through our glass front door and took our receptionists computer, her monitor and her printer. We have another deadbolted door that leads to the inner offices and they didn't even try messing with that one. 4 break-ins in 4 years and they've never gotten into the main offices. Thank goodness...

I'm dragging so I need my coffee... blah...

Yep. The area that we built in is about 5 miles away from an area that has really declined in the past 10 years. They are trying to revitalize this area and we got in right at the start of it. We will have some years of growing pains but hopefully things will turn around. When we first got here two years ago we were the only office/warehouse building around. Now there is tons of office buildings, shops, new restaurants, ect.

I'm back!!

We went to Breakfast after my dad's injection. I had french toast. I can't believe it, I ate the whole thing!!

Wowzer is all I can say!!!!!

Off to work in a bit