Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi!! Im Carlene i Don't know where to start

I am. Just ask Tim Curry. :frown:

I think so. She was going to bed.

OMG you guys are hilarious i cant stop laughing.. I thought headhunter was in here with the cupcake and doggy references lmao!!!

(using startled deer look)

Headhunter? Who on EARTH is that? blink blink

Oh my i shouldnt have mentioned his name he might want to pick on me next lolz.. I'm not a cupcake if i was a pastry i might be an apple pie lmao..

I'll give you 2 cupcakes for 1 crapweasel. And I'll even throw in the Carpenters' music now running non-stop in my head. But only if you're really good.

Word stealer!!

Word stealer!!

Isn't that just a modification of Stephen King's "shitweasel"?

Oh man! I think that's what's living under my deck! And I thought they were merely chipmunks.

LOLROLFL, where have you guys been ! so much of the Posts i've looked into here are SSOOO serious. Wish BandMeHard good Luck , she may need it.

wow! hi everyone! im cant beleiev all the nice responses to my questions. im so glad i found this place.

some things i dont understand though this stuff about headhunter or hh and that stuff. i guess ill find out though as i become more a part here. you guys have so much fun lollollol!

i just got home form work and my head is all full of stuff. more questions about the band. i looked around the sight and the more i look the more i have questions. lots of words i dont get and what things mean.

ok so ill start. this thing called PB. I see that sround here a lot . now i think i figured that one out coz i asked my brother chris. hes the real smart one in my family .hes in adult school now and hes getting his ged. but whenever i have questions i ask him he almost always knows stuff.

ok so i asked him about the PB thing and he said that was easy. he goes fishing a lot and he says that PB stands for PowerBait which is what he uses to catch a lot of trouts at diamond valley lake and corona lake. so im thinking that this must be what people with the band eat when they have the band. i guess it must be ok coz the fish eat it and it doesn't seem to hurt them but how do we know coz they die when we catch them anyway right? lol!! hehehe!

so my brother chris took me out in the garage where he lives and he pulled out a box of the PowerBait (oops...i mean the PB...im one of you now right???lol!) he had a hole bunch of jars of it and he said i could have whatever i want. It comes in all sorts of colors but he tells me that its all one flavor (but I guess you all knew that right??? Lol…..) so I scooped some out of a jar (I got the kind that reminded me of popsicle with different colors.) and I put it on a cracker and I ait it. Now I don’t know if your supposed to put it on cracker is that allowed? Anyway I tried it and its not all that bad. Its kind of salty and feels like playdoh but that’s ok cause I like salty stuff in my mouth.

Ok, so that’s the deal with the PB, I think I got that down ok but how much are you supposed to eat? I didn’t see any nutritional info on the label so I don’t know…how do you guys eat it? Do you mix it with anything? Oh and now I get the pouch thing because PB comes in these little round bottles so I know what the pouch is for now, to carry around the little bottles.

Ok. So im learning more about this and im getting really excited.

Ill have more questions later……I need to find out about all of this coz I think I want to do this.

My dad asked me to ask you guys how much this costs and if they take a check?

Thanks! Carlene

ok, so i was reading what someone wrote about the 5 day pouch test and now im confused. why would you have to test your pouch? dont they do that at the pouch factory before they send them? and why 5 days? youd think that if you just dropped a couple jars of PB in the pouch its gonna break or not you wouldn't have to wait like 5 days?

thats weird but i don t know i have so much to lern.

Thanks! carlene