Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

check out my new before and after pics...

I finally got around to posting some on here and also on my blog. Take a look if you're interested. What an adventure looking through those pictures. A 5 year journey I would do over and over again. LapBand was the best thing that ever entered my life. I love it! lovestruck.gif

Flab2fabdiva's Blog

Thank you so much!!! You are too kind!

I finally got around to posting some on here and also on my blog. Take a look if you're interested. What an adventure looking through those pictures. A 5 year journey I would do over and over again. LapBand was the best thing that ever entered my life. I love it! lovestruck.gif

Flab2fabdiva's Blog

yup!!

you said it!! FAB!! :)

congrats!! you look FABULOUS!!!

and you are in my area!

I live outside B-more! and I see you went to Ceasar's in the Poconos, PA! I am from PA and my sister lives in Stroudsburg/Poconos! Small world..

well congrats again! I long journey, but all worth it!!!!:)

Thank you Agnes. Yes!!! All worth it!!! My sisters live in PA as well. Very small world. Lol.

My goodness. You are now my inspiration person. Whenever, I feel down, I'll just pull up this post. I am newly banded and have just started my journey but I hope that in 5 years, I too will be posting some wonderful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I bet your hubby is a happy man too. Did you have any loose skin surgeries?

SIZE 6!!! WOOOOOWWWWW! I'm so impressed and inspired!! Congratulations to you:) I really hope that I will be that successful! I can't wait to post before and after pictures at some point in the, hopefully, near future. And to hopefully be a single-digit size!! You look amazing - you should feel so good about yourself! Beautiful!

I dont see any photos... :-s

Wow, congrats!!!!!!! You look great! Its nice to hear form someone who has had the band for more than a few years that is happy with it.

No surgery. I can't afford it. I want to one day have a breast lift and Tummy Tuck. One day....

Thank you all for your kind words. :-)

Thank you all for your kind words. :-)

No, thank YOU for sharing your amazing story and pics. I'm inspired all over again.

:thumbdown:

Awesome!!! :-)

I didn't see a bunch of pictures but saw your before & after on your bandster profile. All I can say is Wow! I'm half way there and these pictures inspire me.