Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't keep anything down..I'm freaking out.

This is my question. Is vomiting and pb'ing the same. i was told to avoid vomiting at all costs. But I thought vomiting is bringing up the acids and all from original stomache and pb. was just :ohmy:bringing up what is in the pouch??? After my last fill (first one that seems i really have restriction) I have acid reflux . Also when something gets stuck, if it doesn't come up, I help it too, to get relief. Sometimes)... I thought if it was still in the pouch, it was ok, since I read threads that alot of people write what they eat and then say (it came back up) etc...I have been putting off getting an unfill, thinking it would go away. I am at my goal and am happy with where I am, but don't want to gain it back. I do ok when I really watch and cut everything small, I get a gurgle or burp after eating a small amount and know if I keep eating it will end up coming up...sometimes the slime feels like you are not getting air unless it comes up. I also think after PB ing I don't give it a chance to heal.. What are anyone's thoughts. I think I might need a slight unfill. After reading about the slips, and erosion, I am scared. thanks Judy

I feel the same way! I'm wondering if I need an unfill. Since my last fill, I cant eat or drink much of anything without having to gack it back up... even liquids!

I started a new lap band Dr. I was told to go for 24 hrs. with only liquid or Protein Drink, then try soft, then go and try solids. I haven't been doing that, and would continue to throw up, keeping the band irratated, now it has been 2 months and I haven't thrown up at all. So try that, it worked for me.

I did get the unfill (slight) after the problem with heart burn, and that was a yr ago, and no more heart burn. and only pbing when I don't chew well, and then don't follow the advise, to go on liquids after pbing for atleast 24 hrs.

I started a new LAP-BAND® Dr. I was told to go for 24 hrs. with only liquid or Protein drink, then try soft, then go and try solids. I haven't been doing that, and would continue to throw up, keeping the band irratated, now it has been 2 months and I haven't thrown up at all. So try that, it worked for me.

My doc's nurse just called and said to go on warm liquids for 2 days. She also said that my stomach might be irritated from all the gacking. If I dont feel much better by Friday, she wants me to schedule a visit to have some Fluid removed next week.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that that's all it is. My doc is a 4 hour drive away, so I'm hoping this warm liquid thing will do it!