Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new NSV haha kinda

so my parents are coming up this weekend so hubby and I decided to go through EVERYTHING in the house and get a truckload of stuff to take to the goodwill (no joke either hehe we had 3 bed house now 2 bd apartment no room!)

so tonight i decided to go through my closet... I found a pair of jeans that i wore pre-surgery that were size 34 I held them up to my body and HOLLY cow im like half the size of them now lol its soooo crazy.

I have only bought two pairs of pants and a few shirts since after surgery and 70 lbs ago but as my last NSV when my nurse laughed and said it was time to retire my fat clothes i had to.

The problem now with money so tight and STILL trying to get a job i cant afford to buy anything since we are barely paying the bills right now. Its kinda sad to see my closet empty but happy at the same time.. what a rush of mix emotions eh?

anyhow i keep treking i just had a job interview hopefully it works out alright but i am absolutely terrified that I will get it for the fact i have to dress professionally and im about 1/2 size to big to fit into the dress pants that Walmart has not to mention the fact were dead broke. Its a scary situation cuz i need the job to buy clothes.. but need the clothes to work at the job hahaha

shrug good laugh i hope hehe I'll have to take a pic of me holding up my "fat" jeans!!

I'll have to take a pic of me holding up my "fat" jeans!!

YES!! I vote yes to that one!

I love Goodwill. I can't take any kiddos with me, and it takes lots of time to methodically shop the racks, but it's a good place to start shopping for those work clothes! Someone your size is cleaning their closet now!!!

Right now I'm about 26/28, pants tend to be 28 or 30. but im loosing very quickly so im like always between sizes its seems.. some Walmart stuff i can fit into 26w but then i also have a pair of pants that are 24w that fit fine (but not in good shape so i cant wear outside of house) shirts i wear 2x/3x is amazing compared to the old 5x lol

I'm going to ask my mom if i can borrow some money and go to goodwill or somewhere and see if i can find *anything* that would even work for a month or two.

Guest Kira M

Hello, Katerzz. There is a wonderful organization called Dress for Success. http://www.dressforsuccess.org/ I haven't used their services before, but my understanding is that they help women with no/low income by providing business attire. Possibly free. I would highly recommend contacting them. Best wishes to you.