Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back in this Depressing Place Again

Just a rant really..

6 months after original installment, my fills were not doing anything. They thought I had a leak, had a revision surgery and the port had flipped. So he moved it from my belly to my chest. Things were fine, lost weight wonderfully.. then I got pregnant! So I had my baby in April and was ready to get back on the wagon.. going back every month for fills, already way past what USE to be "way too tight" and not feeling restriction.

I thought I slipped, dilated, something. They did a fluro, and all was well.

Mind you, my insurance won't pay for this.. so I paid for originally surgery, revision surgery, fluro testing, and this last fill they decided I have a leak. They drew back 0cc when they put the needle in. He injected 4cc and immediately drew back 1cc. Now, when I can AFFORD yet another $400 test.. they will check for a leak. Mad they didn't look last month when I paid for testing.

And then of course if it IS a leak, that's another out of pocket surgery, plus having to go into another surgery all together. Think this has to do with baby kicking my port during pregnancy, I felt him rip stitches out of it and tilted it, but I guess he pushed the tubing too.

Does this mean I pay for another surgery and baby #2 (one day) will do the same thing?

Not a happy camper. :drool::confused:

That sucks. I find it amazing the way no-one takes responsibility and that you are expected to just dig deep in your pocket the whole time.

I am so glad that I don't have to deal with that kind of medical system.

Hope they find out what's wrong and that everything gets sorted.

:confused: I am sorry to hear about all the mess! You are just having no luck at all. I would definately ask about a 2nd baby causing trouble, it may not be worth it to do it again if you plan on a baby in a year or two. I am sorry!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches