Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are normal symptoms after surgery

I was banded on August 11th and have been feeling pretty well. However, today I feel like poo. I guess it's easy to forget that we have had surgery and a big drop in food comsumption.

I can relate!! I had my band August 17. I do not go for my follow up until this Thursday. I had to call the nurse for another question today and mentioned that I was so tired of the broth, Jello, etc. She bumped me up to the soft foods too!! I don't care if I EVER see another cup of broth or Jello. And I never looked so forward to mashed potatoes as I am now!!! I, too, am determined to stick to the rules.

Good luck to you!!!

I saw my doctor yesterday. Day 11 post surgery. I still had a distended abdomen so he took he off Protein Shakes and onto mushy foods. Try eggs whites and tablespoon of applesauce. Much better today. Tried yogurt and oatmeal. I lost 11 pounds so I was happy. Walking everyday and the discomfort comes and goes. All in all, doing pretty well by now.

i was banded on the 21st. the iv drugs and then the roxicet that the dr gave me for at home really knocked me out. i feel like i lost a few days, i've apologized to everyone that came to visit me only watch me doze off mid conversation, lol.

everyday has been a little better. I still feel bloated. I've only been taking tylanol for the pain the past two days. of course my incisions hurts but the worst of it is in my left shoulder and my chest. I have a cough but it's not bad, just annoying. I'm sure it's due to the anisthia. i'm down about 6lbs since last friday which is ok with me. I still get weak and tired so i will likely be off of work the rest of this week for sure. At least now that i'm feeling a little better i'll be able to enjoy a couple low key days at home.

The pain and discomfort does get better. I was just banded 08-17-09. I was amazed at how quick I improved and my strength came back!! Just got off Clear Liquids yesterday and the mased potatoes I had were the best ever!!! But I was only able to eat a very small helping!! Best of luck to you!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches