Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wish me luck...

Well guys and girls, it is 10pm on Monday night in Australia which means there are only 10 hours left until I need to be at the hospital to be prep'd for surgery.

I have a feeling it is going to be a long, restless night but I shall try hard to get some rest... the future begins tomorrow.

I am not sure if I can access LBT from my mobile, so until I return, thank you for your support this far... I look forward to sharing the rest of the journey with you all.

I must say that I am crapping my pants, however, they say that you never know how strong you can be until you have no other choice... I've got this, lets do it!

i wish you all the luck in the world..i was banded on 07/29/09 and i am so glad i was. i am ready for the weight to just drop off..but i know it will take time...well i hope u are doing wonderful keep me posted..

susan

MissK:

Best of luck to you!!! I hope everything goes well tomorrow!!! :)

Good luck! Hope all goes well and that your recovery is fast! But do hurry back and tell us about your experience :)

Good Luck!!! Can't wait to hear how you are doing!

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to have you back, and see how you're doing!!!

Karen

We are all here rooting for you. Hope your recovery goes smooth. Let us know how you doing as soon as you can!!! We luv ya! Patty

When you are on the other side of the surgery you'll see that it wasn't as bad as you thought it might be. Can't wait to hear how you do. Glad to know that you have your parents there to support you!

Blessings!

Sarah

good luck!!!! xoxoxo

Good Luck Miss K! Just remember, it gets easier! I'm 10 days post op and feel great!!

GO ! GIRL! GO !! WOOHOO !! We'll be waiting here for you on the band wagon !!!

Best of luck! Just think in just a few hours it will be over and you'll be on the Bandwagon with the rest of us!;)

It's normal to be nervous but they have some great meds for that! You'll do great!:w00t:

Hi MissK,

As I type this you are probably several hours post-op and doing fine I am sure!!

Enjoy resting in the hospital and mom and dad's spoiling!:)

I look forward to hearing about your story!

updating from hospital bed, in nasty pain from the gas but otheswise okay - will be in touch when I am home x x

MissK, glad to hear from you!! Hope your stay in the hospital is uneventful and that you can come home soon!