Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CaLLinG All Teens around my age lol(18)

Hi PPL

:unsure:

Like Seriously, im scared as hell if i really do get this surgery it would be my first! but anyways...

I was just wondering like after do you ever like miss ur weight? In a way its kind of a stupid question but im just like asking my self all these questions... and i always like dream about how im going to look in the future,act,look at other overweight people...Like after u got ur surgery, did u change like inside wise? i mean am i the only person that thinks this...

one other thing that is holding me back from this surgery is the excess skin deal... lol like.... Would it be better for me to lose weight before i get it to keep the risk of excess skin low or w.e ... or it doesnt make a difference?

this surgery is FreAkin me out!!! :smile2:

Edited by iHaveh0pe3
i spelled a word wrong lol! shut up l0l

omg ur not tha only one i ask mii self these questions all tha time, i also wonder like is ppl goin to look at mii diffrently because i lost tha wieght but what also worries mii iz tha skin thing too, like i hope i dnt have like skin just hanging lol

omg ur not tha only one i ask mii self these questions all tha time, i also wonder like is ppl goin to look at mii diffrently because i lost tha wieght but what also worries mii iz tha skin thing too, like i hope i dnt have like skin just hanging lol

i think about it 222222 omg!!!! Like im just so scared n nervous i actually dont want to tell ppl that im having the surgery like i just want this for me n not like 4 other ppl u know what i mean... even the dudes i talk 2 now... im not telling them either... lol... i just dk i guess.... i just hope i keep my curves i still wanna be thick but like thick/healthy lol i hope thats possible

i think about it 222222 omg!!!! Like im just so scared n nervous i actually dont want to tell ppl that im having the surgery like i just want this for me n not like 4 other ppl u know what i mean... even the dudes i talk 2 now... im not telling them either... lol... i just dk i guess.... i just hope i keep my curves i still wanna be thick but like thick/healthy lol i hope thats possible

Like i haven't really told anybody that i wuz gettin the surgey

except mii 2 besties but other than that i dnt plan on tellin anyone

lol i kno what you mean i hope

i keep mii curves 2, i jus want the weight off lol!

You're not alone, all those questions are natural!

I am pretty much at goal now, and I have no loose skin- I mean NONE. Youth is on our side! Excersise will help make sure you don't get flabby though.

I don't miss my weight, not one bit. I adore this new, more confident, more attractive and ultimately happy person I have become!

I can't guarantee it, everyones different and all that- but my experience has been good!

To be honest, once you start losing weight you won't care either way. It's going to be an amazing journey and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask me!

OMGG you are deff not the only one that thinks about it...i think about it too and i wonder like if my friends are still gonna be my friends now that i lost the weight? were they really even my friends because i was overweight and they felt bad?? idk...:)

YeAH IM ACUTALLY IN THE HOSPITIAL NOW... I GOT THE LAP BAND.... OMG IM IN PAIN RIGHT NOW BUT NOT AS BAD AS EARLIER... ONLY ONE SIDE OF MY STOMACH HURTS WHICH IS MY LEFT SIDE... I GUESS WHERE EVERYTHING IS BUT YEAH IM SUPPOSE TO BE LEAVING TOMORROW... TO START MY BRAND NEW LIFE...