Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help i was banded in Oct 08 have lost 56lb with 28lb to go and i get on my treadmill every day for 20-30 mins but i just cant seem to loose any more i'm stuck have been the same for months now what can i do to get the loss moving again :lol:

weight.png

Edited by Bubble
i wanted to put ticker on

do you belong to a gym?? maybe use some different equipment for a few weeks...your body is probably used to your current workout...alot of gyms give 1 free personal training session...use that and figure out how to use the weight machines...you may need to shock your body into some strength training. if you work out at home then...do you switch up the workout you do on the treadmill?? try not walking at the same pace the whole time...do intervals walk as fast as you can for like 1 min and then slow down for 2. or have you started jogging?? if not start slow..30 seconds at a time and bulid up. do you have free weights?? if you google exercise with free weights it will give you all kinds of exercises to do.

I dont go to a gym i live in Ireland middle of nowhere it takes me an hour to get to a gym so i am doing it at home on the treadmill i do the 30 mins walking as fast as i can but i started to jog on it today i love walking am not a runner but i think its the only thing that i can do thats going to start making a difference the free weights is a good idea though will definately try them thankyou :cool: it's strange i dont know about you my clothes seem to constantly get looser but the weight is just not coming of on the scales?

Check out this website, it might help to shake things up again. I am doing it right now--only on the first week. It is a way for non-runners to start running but gradually....

Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

Thankyou was just looking at that site looks easy enough for starters definately gonna give that a go thanks x

Check out this website, it might help to shake things up again. I am doing it right now--only on the first week. It is a way for non-runners to start running but gradually....

Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

Can you do this program on a treadmill or is it really meant for outdoor running only? This sounds great - I kind of want to try it now!

looks like you can do either i will be doing it on the treadmill first once im a runner i'll take it outside