Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously curious

WAAAA I want my band out! I want to eat real food in the amounts I want. I know it's only been 3 days, but I made a mistake and my husband won't support me. what am I gonna do?

Well of course he can't support you - you weigh a ton - literally - gheez - he's not the hulk although you were right about the syphilis turning him a weird shade of green

I can't find my surgeon, he packed up and left town. told me to go to Mexico if I need revision cause I will slip my band sooner or later. I don't remember him telling me anything before the surgery

So... did YOU run your surgeon out of town?

I'll be back. I have to make a run to Krispy Kreme and to Wally world for Triple choc. nutty,marshmellow apple pie ice cream! I'm hungry. I am sure I can make the KK donuts into a liquid.< /span>

Ya but if you have more than 4 boyfriends and sleep with them all then you get yours for free so you would have been ok since you're going on 6 - oh wait 7 - sorry forgot Randy dumped you for not sharing fluffy after you gained that last 200 lbs

Did you forget Bruce left me for that fireman?

Okay, now this is true...and very sad... honestly...

I have to go to a wedding reception tomorrow. It's a family thang. Yuck. I'm only going 'cause there's gonna be cake. Oh, how pathetic. I hope it's chocolate or I may kill myself. Great, just remembered the bride is vegan. WTH is up with that??? Oh, crap on a cracker. Please, find a clip art gun somewhere and shoot me now! Maybe I'll find a rabid chipmunk in the yard. Argggh.

So... did YOU run your surgeon out of town?

No he was down on the corner of 4th and Main in that pop up revival tent. he had an assistant who was really weird. She kept preaching hells fire and brimstone the whole time.

Hey, be-otch, I don't live in a trailer like lucky you, I live in a box on Main and 14th. So therefore I only eat at Jack-In-The-Box (get it? We gotsta stick together).

As for the circus, they said I wasn't hairy enough for their bearded lady opening, so I'm a bit bummed. Way to kick me when I'm down.

Sorry about the Box. You might be able to get a loan from the feds for a new house. I hear they give them to almost anybody!

Probably best you aren't in the circus. I would get way more attention than you anyway, with my incredible melting body.:confused:

I'll be back. I have to make a run to Krispy Kreme and to Wally world for Triple choc. nutty,marshmellow apple pie ice cream! I'm hungry. I am sure I can make the KK donuts into a liquid.

Sure, 'long as it's liquid, you're golden. Can you say Slidder? I drank a dozen just this morning. Went down fine. My surgeon said it was okay. Well, he might if I call him. Should I call him?

WAAAA I want my band out! I want to eat real food in the amounts I want. I know it's only been 3 days, but I made a mistake and my husband won't support me. what am I gonna do?

Send him packing. He's probably doing the mailman anyway.

I have to go to a wedding reception tomorrow. It's a family thang. Yuck. I'm only going 'cause there's gonna be cake. Oh, how pathetic. I hope it's chocolate or I may kill myself. Great, just remembered the bride is vegan. WTH is up with that??? Oh, crap on a cracker. Please, find a clip art gun somewhere and shoot me now! Maybe I'll find a rabid chipmunk in the yard. Argggh.

So sorry Pool. I tried a vegan cake once, they used Water and more water for the moist cake. the frosting just floated on top. it couldn't hold the topper tho, cause the couple would have drowned.

I'll be back. I have to make a run to Krispy Kreme and to Wally world for Triple choc. nutty,marshmellow apple pie ice cream! I'm hungry. I am sure I can make the KK donuts into a liquid.

If you blend 'em just right and can suck 'em through a straw, I'm sure you'll be fine.

You should be able to do that if you have the following:

1. Blender

2. Immersion Blender

3. Mini-chopper

Send him packing. He's probably doing the mailman anyway.

This is sad but pretty much the truth! I burned his clothes in the front yard. I think I took care of it pretty well

The cake will probably be made with tofu - a great source of protein!