Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

yep, I'm salivating for the ice cream. Work out hard for me too!! have fun.

I'm bored. Need to so homework but don't want to. Can't get my head going. I need an adventure. an adrenaline rush. Karri go hers getting drunk last night. I'm too old for that, the heal-up time can take days. It is sad when your excitement for the month is going grocery shopping knowing that you have enough money to buy what you need. Very sad.

Candice how are you today? Hard sleeping I imagine.

Jackie are you feeling better? I can't afford to get H1N1, just remember to use your inhaler and drink and sleep. Water, not alcohol.

Linda where are you?

Steph, enjoy your day alone. Find something to putter with so your brain can do the hard work it needs to. Question, I can't remember what you said about Michael's father? Is he available to be in the picture and help with the healing process Michael needs? I know you miss your dad, I can't even imagine what it will be like when my dad is gone. Other than to know that my mother has made it clear that I will have to handle everything. Why...because 'she can't, brother will fall apart, and sister is too busy'. Then there will be the whole thing about her trying to move in with me. If that happens you might as well make me a reservation in an asylum, because that's what I will need. But Steph, this summer going through your father's treasures was an honor as well as down right fun. Remember the fun times.

I'm bored. Need to so homework but don't want to. Can't get my head going. I need an adventure. an adrenaline rush. Karri go hers getting drunk last night. I'm too old for that, the heal-up time can take days. It is sad when your excitement for the month is going grocery shopping knowing that you have enough money to buy what you need. Very sad.

You need another coffee date... with a nice guy who actually shows up! You didn't give up trying, did you??

36_3_12.gif

I had a good walk around the park this morning, then we went to Walmart. Earl needed an excuse to get rid of me....I think.... so he could go have a ciggy! Like I don't know he smokes! So he dropped me off at Starbucks. My "boyfriend", John (store manager) wasn't working today so that was disappointing. But I got my latte and walked across a very large parking lot to Walmart. By the time I got to the middle of the store I was ready for a scooter so I went and got one. You know.... it's not really my knee that makes me cave in to that.. My hips start hurting and I have walked so little for the last 10 years that I don't have the stamina or strength to walk more than about 30 minutes at a time. Probably if I just sat down and rested for a few minutes, I could've walked some more. But this is a much better place to walk than at home at the condo. There it's just around and around... unless I want to venture down the steep driveway and go over to the shopping center. By the time we go home in the spring, I'll be up to that challenge.

Cheer up, Karla. HOpe you find something fun to do this weekend!

Got home from the mega shop, bought most of the groceries for the next month. Stopped at a new thrift shop and found 2 belts for $1.99, my new jeans are too big and I can't afford to buy new. I also got an Eddie Bauer corduroy jumper, burgandy, for $4.99. Then found a long sleeve t-shirt for $6 at Walmart. So now I have a new outfit for $10.99. Not too bad. It doesn't look like the jumper has even been worn. Whoopwhoop.

Got home and a couple of my last year students stopped by. One of them has the male and female doxies that I got Miss Molly from last year so they wanted to see how she looks all grown up. It was kind of fun to just sit on the floor, play with the dogs and check up on the girl's lives. I guess that is one reason I teach.

I'm not going to get much else done tonight. The only bummer was that I was hoping my new expresso machine, nope I couldn't afford it but damn I'm not living without latte's, didn't come. So 2 more days of lousy latte's, no froth....

Hope you have a good evening everyone. TTFN

OMG I am alive!!!!!! I feel so much better today. Fever broke yesterday and slept well last night (only up a couple of times). Got up this morning feeling pretty good. Done to much and was up to long and needed a nap again this afternoon so napped for 3 hours and feel soooo much better! Got up and cleaned the house top to bottom and sprayed the lysol over everything! Washed all the rugs and gave the dogs a bath. Still coughing but I figure that will last a while but my sinuses have opened up and they are really draining. FINALLY!!! On the road to mends.

GF called and wanted me to go out tonight I had gone out with her last weekend) and told her nope have to stay in finally getting over this crud and figured need to stay in for the whole weekend out of the rain and crap and continue to recoup! She has been sick as well but nothing like what I had she said. Feel bad because another friend I have not seen in about 3 years had her wedding reception tonight (got married in Vegas) and I didn't go to that either but she was sooo understanding.

Well I am off to go read. Candles are glowingand house smells so FRESH!! Love it!!!

Gnite everyone!!!

Jackie you are insane, barely out of the sick bed and you are cleaning? If you ever run out of things to clean, come out for a visit.

It drove me nuts that I hadn't deep cleaned since last Sunday. I had to clean! Lol. Besides all those sicky germs needed cleaned out

Good Morning Gang..

Yes it's 5:41 on a Sunday morning - the Cat woke me up fighting with another cat on the side of the house

I went to bed around 9:30 so I have had my sleep - well if you count Andrew leaving and coming home - dogs barking -but went right back to sleep

Yesterday - Got hair cut, took Andrew for this tattoo removal - dropped him off went to the mall - got a pair of levi skinny jeans @ penny's and a pair of flat suede boots - regular 136 for 69 - at Macy's - now can't wait to wear them.. Weather needs to cool down

Then went to Steinmart - tired on tons of tops - but just didn't love them - and tried on some cute straight leg 9 west jean - but didn't like the muffin top - hell I am wearing a 4 and still have muffin top - not bad but still have the skin and I guess some fat around the stomach - 4 fit perfect except for the little roll on the sides.. My levi's are 6's -- I don't know why in most pants (well except juniors) I am a 4 - but in levi's I am a 6. I didn't have on a tight spanks - and old one -from my fat days.. That may have been the problem -

This last pay check is my last shopping ck ;0) - Well really my next paycheck will be normal - but 11/15 will be loosing about 175 - 200 per ck..

I guess I could be like all the kids & grown ups who let their bumps show - but I can't I just can't - when I am out and about - I look at pple any say to myself - did you look in the mirror before you left.. I know I am very very bad - I need to quit

Oh ya got this cute little hoodie jacket (like sweat jacket) but very thin and oh so soft -

Karla I hear ya girl on the excitement issue - going grocery shopping - hell we could go out - but I's with you - it takes a day or 2 to recoup - I guess I could learn how to drink but I still haven't - I get a buzz and then don't want to lose it and keep drinking - Plus I really don't want to be a bar fly at this stage in my life - I have to be in the mood to go honky tonkying - and that mood hits only once every 6 months or so..

Oh I got my Ninja mixer from QVC - and for once a product does like it shows on tv - they took ice and made snow cones (great for margarita) and the machine really does do it just like tv..

So on the way home from shopping (5 p.m - I left the house at 8:30) I was hungry (only had a lite mocha frap with 2 shots of espersso) got stuff to make salsa and tacos (thats what I was hungry for)

Came home made the salsa - cut my pinkey on the blades - they are SHARP!! - and then made guacamole had 1 taco and then had 1 cup of meat Beans cheese salsa and guacamole.

Then made a slushie with lite cranberry juice..

Karla back to our exciting life - I enjoy sitting watch tv and read magazines or a book - I love doing nothing - as you see I didn't even get on the computer - that's work ;0) sometime - I am in the mood to crochet - but can't find my hook - well haven't looked to hard - may just get another today.. Think I will crochet stuff for kaitlin and brooke.. Oh that's and idea - I will crochet some scarves - they are popular now a days..

Oh ya I got some GREAT Jerky at the mall at one of those kiqoush (sp) it was expensive - but very very good - sweet and spicy 86 cal for 1 oz and it's filling - but I am hiding it in my room (really will take to work) cuz Andrew would eat it in 5 sec flat - $9 bucks for one little package - so it's my treat for when I get hungry at work..

Phyl - Ya I can understand about the walking - you have been on a scooter for so long - it's going to take time to build up those muscles.

What does pheasant taste like :0)... (she posted on fb that she had some sauages w/phesant)

Jackie glad you are feeling better - I don't even know what the symptoms of swine flu are - I figured it was just a flu - yes a bad one - but for most of us just a bad flu. I wonder if I googled hong kong flu when it first came out how many pple died from it - I remember a lot of hullabaloo on that one back in the day - now the news likes to make up paranoid imho - even my dil who's a nurse - say its just a flu it just spreads really fast and you gotta take care of your self when you get it..

Candice - What did you do this weekend - well it's not over - but you know what i mean

Karla - did you eat your stone cold

Phyl have you tired the instant coffee - I am having some now ;0)

Well it's now 6:16 - I guess I have written a book this morning but you guys are the only pple I talk to - Well did talk to Andrew for about 2 seconds last night when cooking dinner and showing him the Ninja.. You know teenagers they don't talk :0)..

Well maybe I should go to the gym and work on my abs

Need to go get veggies today - some suede spray for my boots - the paper should be here by now..

CBL

Oh Karla forgot to tell you Jackie has OCD when it comes to cleaning - she deep cleans twice a day (JK) not that bad but the girl vacums every day- my house would drive her crazy..

Jackie - you know I am saying this with love :0)

Janet, Loved the post, your day sounds just like fun, I now know that I'm moving in with you when I retire. Really my idea of fun. Throw in some quilting, and...whoppwhoooooooooop. I love the starbucks instand coffee, but the cost is beyond my budget. I am trying some Newman's Own organic instant. It is a liquid and comes in the little 'creamer' containers. It's about half the cost of Starbucks. Still more money that I should spend, but I'm giving it a try. Should just make espresso at home and then bring it to school for my afternoon treat. I probably will do that once the Newman's is gone.

You think your house would drive Jackie nuts???? I once went 6 months between moppings. Actually I use to be OCD about cleaning, I mean cleaning the kitchen floor with a toothbrush every week. Alphabetizing my spices and canned goods. Had disinfectant and polishing clothes in every room for quick touch ups. Then I finally saw how harsh I was being on the kids. When the eldest was 3 we built her a sand box for her birthday and she cried because the sand was making her dirty. When DD#3 was being born, DD#1 & #2 where with my parents and they took them out to dinner. They told the waitress that they couldn't have mustard on their hamburgers because it stains. They where 2 & 4. I had to give up being OCD about cleaning. I still have issues, if you open my new book or magazine before I do, I'll probably rip your fingers off!

I got to sleep in!! Molly slept through the night and didn't get up until 7 am!!!!

Homework, school work, laundry and cleaning are on the agenda, need to work out. Will either take the puppies for a walk or do my interval training tape. Janet work those abs.....

Oh, I did have my Cold Stone, and savored every bite. Didn't have lunch, and only had blueberries/yogurt/Kashi for dinner, with a pear and some grapes for Snacks. So overall not too over on calories. I do need to get more vigilant about loosing this last 11ish pounds. I really understand how people can get close and not make it to the 'finish' line. Even though nothing really will change once I'm there. I will eat the same and who knows maybe I will go below what the doctore says.

Phyl - Ya I can understand about the walking - you have been on a scooter for so long - it's going to take time to build up those muscles.

What does pheasant taste like :0)... (she posted on fb that she had some sauages w/phesant)

Sounds like you had a successful shopping trip! I think the whole furlough thing is a real bummer! They're probably still stuffing their pockets but the rest of you have to tighten your belts! Not fair!!

Homemade salsa.... yummy. We canned some quite a few years ago when we had four Tomato plants in our backyard and a bumper crop of tomatoes!! It was good... but I like fresh better.

I am badly in need of a hair cut... it's been 3 months, I think! I'll be calling my favorite place in DHS for an appointment in the morning!

Jerky is a great snack. They were giving samples of Teriyaki Jerky at costco yesterday... I had lunch on costco samples! It was good and I should've bought some. Apples sent me some when I was recovering from surgery. It's long gone, but it was good!

Flu shots... they were giving them at Walmart yesterday so I dragged Earl over there and made him get one! I got mine several weeks ago but he was resisting and telling me he wasn't going to get one because they make him sick! NOT!!

I worked on my walking yesterday... the long walk in the morning, then from Starbucks over to Walmart and part way through there. Later I shopped at Kmart for about 30 minutes without scooter. And in the evening we went up to the pool and I spent a few minutes on the stationary bike, then did a little pool exercise before hot tub.

Pheasat/pork sausage is very good. Not greasy at all.. fairly dry, but tasty. C'mon over before it's gone and you can try some with a glass of wine and some cheese!! Its eaten cold and sliced thin..

I bought a 3-pack of each of the instant Starbucks, to see which one I like best, but haven't tried it yet.

I still have issues, if you open my new book or magazine before I do, I'll probably rip your fingers off!

Oh, boy!! I have issues there, too. And, don't open a package that comes with MY NAME on it! Earl does that all the time and it really makes me mad. I got a new CPAP machine about a month ago and I was out riding around the neighborhood on my scooter when it came. So when I got home it was all unpacked and already set up on my nightstand!! I was SO MAD! Every little bit of it... accessories, instruction booklets, EVERYTHING was unpacked! Extremely annoying!! Mail, too.... Earl is such a control freak and very little is left as MY domain... mail being one of them! So I hate it when he picks up the mail, or when he opens stuff before me! It's MY job!! Leave it alone!

29_4_68.gif 3_12_24v.gif 29_4_68.gif

Sounds like you had a successful shopping trip! I think the whole furlough thing is a real bummer! They're probably still stuffing their pockets but the rest of you have to tighten your belts! Not fair!!

Homemade salsa.... yummy. We canned some quite a few years ago when we had four Tomato plants in our backyard and a bumper crop of tomatoes!! It was good... but I like fresh better.

I am badly in need of a hair cut... it's been 3 months, I think! I'll be calling my favorite place in DHS for an appointment in the morning!

Jerky is a great snack. They were giving samples of Teriyaki Jerky at costco yesterday... I had lunch on costco samples! It was good and I should've bought some. Apples sent me some when I was recovering from surgery. It's long gone, but it was good!

Flu shots... they were giving them at Walmart yesterday so I dragged Earl over there and made him get one! I got mine several weeks ago but he was resisting and telling me he wasn't going to get one because they make him sick! NOT!!

I worked on my walking yesterday... the long walk in the morning, then from Starbucks over to Walmart and part way through there. Later I shopped at Kmart for about 30 minutes without scooter. And in the evening we went up to the pool and I spent a few minutes on the stationary bike, then did a little pool exercise before hot tub.

Pheasat/pork sausage is very good. Not greasy at all.. fairly dry, but tasty. C'mon over before it's gone and you can try some with a glass of wine and some cheese!! Its eaten cold and sliced thin..

I bought a 3-pack of each of the instant Starbucks, to see which one I like best, but haven't tried it yet.

I still have issues, if you open my new book or magazine before I do, I'll probably rip your fingers off!

Oh, boy!! I have issues there, too. And, don't open a package that comes with MY NAME on it! Earl does that all the time and it really makes me mad. I got a new CPAP machine about a month ago and I was out riding around the neighborhood on my scooter when it came. So when I got home it was all unpacked and already set up on my nightstand!! I was SO MAD! Every little bit of it... accessories, instruction booklets, EVERYTHING was unpacked! Extremely annoying!! Mail, too.... Earl is such a control freak and very little is left as MY domain... mail being one of them! So I hate it when he picks up the mail, or when he opens stuff before me! It's MY job!! Leave it alone!

29_4_68.gif 3_12_24v.gif 29_4_68.gif

Well... my entry wouldn't post and then it posted TWICE!!

Sorry!!

Try this post again. Tried it from my Blackberry and it wouldn't work. Getting really upset with that!

Janet-yes I know you say things with love. LOL My OCD has always been a joke with my friends and family so it doesn't bother me. Sounds like you had a lot of fun shopping. I need a retail therapy day I think!

Phyl- your doing so well with the walking! I agree with Janet you just have to build up the muscle. Hell like you said 10 years of most scooter I would say your doing excellent with the walking for 30 minutes!

Karla- I need to grocery shop like you do. Try to get everything for the month in one shot. I hate the frocery store! I find myself picking up my old habits and walking around with them in the cart for a while and thinking about it and then putting them back on the shelf. Needless to say grovery shopping can take me a long time sometimes!

Well I over did yesterday. Not feeling so hot again and last night was rough. Up until 6am this morning coughing until I would throw up and sweats and chills. Getting so tired of this!!! Most of the time I work out of the home and wouldn't you know it that this week I have meetings and have to train staff outside of my home every day this week. Getting pretty depressed about being sick and staying home. Feeling crappy and feeing crappy about myself today. No exercise for the last over a week now, not very good meals and not very productive. Yes my OCD is really bothering me today. Just gonna lay and relax today and try to mend. Part of me wants to just get up and go and beat this crud that way but the rest of me says 'no we are to tired lets just sleep until it goes away!' I am not sure how the week will go if I don't start getting over it. I am sure it is just a virus as I have been on antibiotic for 7 days now and still have it so it just has to run its course but come on!!

Janet you are right about the swine flu. They say it is just like the regular flu but some people are so freaked out! One of my GF really pisses me off about it and how she goes on and on and last week when they were testing me she acted mad about me because I might have had it and had been around her. Like I would have known and intentionally exposed her. UUGGHH.

Anyway-sorry for the whining. Just feeling really sorry for myself today. Going to pharmacy to refull the cough Syrup and rest for the day AGAIN!!

CBL ladies!

Ok confesstion time - I am terrible about changing my sheets !!

I hate changing the bed - I love clean sheets - but have to make sure I shower and shave the legs before I get in love that feeling love my sheets "Beech" from bed bath & beyond - they are so soft - thin and soft - love them.. But am still terrible about washing and changing them - I can't tell you how long I have gone - would be embarssed to tell if I did know - but most likely a couple of months - But for you ocd girls I did wash them this morning ;0) Cleaned the kitchen - wiped down the cupboards cabenits (another thing I don't do often) and re-arranged my decorations in the kitchen - have the doors and windows open and angel is barking her damn head off..

Need to vaccum - and mop - Andrew normally does that stuff but he doesn't dust or look at the walls or base boards... He's my surface cleaner and I am the deep cleaner - I ususally do deep cleaning when on vacation or when the mood stricks (which isn't often) I don't do window either - I rinse the out side and every now and then when I am deep cleaning will wash the inside - when dusting blinds - another thing I hate to do..

I have never been ocd on a daily basis cleaning - but when I clean I clean.. When Joseph was a toddler I would give him sweet tarts to eat - cuz chocolate made him dirty ;0).. He drooled (still does in his sleep) he always had a wet chest - I would put a bib under his shirt

I won't let you borrow a book before I read it - unless you beg and make you promise to give it back - Once I have read a book and given it to you - I don't want it back.. You can read my magazine before I do - cuz I get them in the mail and don't read them for months then get in a mood for quick reading - put them in date order and read them all at once - My dil melissa & gd kaitlin are always reading my magazine before I do..

No one opens my mail or qvc boxes (great part of being single - but even when I wasn't I don't remember Ralph ever opening my stuff) - I have open Andrew's mail and he has a shit fit - so I don't do it anymore.. I am glad I don't have daughters who want to wear my clothes or use my makeup.. I will loan you something for a special occaision . - Pple don't seem to borrow clothes like they use to - Well I am smaller than most of my friends - a couple might be smaller - but not many - I have let Debbie wear my tops.. But one time she wanted to borrow my white visor - I said no cuz I was wearing it the next day and didn't want it to get dirty - felt bad after I said it..

The only thing I will get pissed about is if you smoked my last cigarette - my gf candy use to do that.

Phyl when did Earl start sneaking cigs again - I remember last time you were here (I think) I remember him saying he didn't any more and you agreed..

That was a long walk from Starbucks to wallmart..

Well I gotta get moving - this is why I don't get on the computer sometime - I don't get crap done - gotta put in another load and maybe shut the doors and windows a/c just kick on ..

Need to get dressed go to target - won't be buying candy til next weekend - cuz if it was here I would eat it... The 1st yr of banding I didn't but hell the honeymoon is over ;0)

And I gotta get nails done - may go back to doing them myself..

Ya Karla - hell it's fun to shop even when you don't buy alot or anything - it's moving/exercise - and it gets you out of the house - if I stay in the house and am not cleaning - just watching tv I am hungry and want to eat - so I go out just so I don't ...

Jackie - I look at stuff - but always read the calories before I buy it - and 99% of the time if it makes it into the cart - by the time I get to the checkout - it goes out..

Ok gang I really gotta get moving... CBL

oh beofre I goe - Phyl no the bosses have taken a pay cut too but the thing is that when we were making $$$ they took it (bought new cars - redid their houses etc) and didn't plan for a rainy day - they don't think things thru.. I know one of the bosses was quite upset about doing this - I did get a good raise when we bought ourselves back from HRH - and am glad they didn't actually cut our pay and keep us working 5 days a week - cuz to get that $$$ per hr back would be impossible - this way when things do pick back up - I am still make the same dollar amount per hour..

Let's plan something for the 1st of Nov weekend or even for my 1st furlough day 11/13 ;0)...

Ok I am going now -----:thumbup: