Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Morning all;

I am doing o.k. when I got home from the Vets I deep cleaned the laundry room (where my doggies sleep at night) and got ride of Woody's Crate and binkie.. I can't be looking at that everyday.. I also washed her bowl and put it up on a displayshelf next to her painting.

Peter called this a.m. and we talked alot about it being the RIGHT decision... Gosh I wish I could just hold her one more time... augh!

I slept pretty good last night all things considered, didn't wake up til noon! What a lazy ASS I am?

I was wanting to go for a walk in the woods with TWIG but my knee is still very painful, got ice on it right now... so I think I'm gonna have to wait a few days until it settles down.

Thank you for all your kind words, they truly do help.. Its nice to know there are so many Dog Lovers in the world.

I'll see my baby again one day and then we'll trot in the woods again and chase squirrels. Maybe they even play frisbee in heaven? who knows? That's what I'll hope for anyways.

Friday's suggestion: Grab all your furry little friends around you this weekend and hug them tight, give them an extra cookie - just because.

Love you all

C

Hugs - This is killing us to .. I think we all have pets and half of us know woody :0).. My little pigglets get tons of treats - but I will give them an extra one tonite for woody..

Good morning ladies. Or almost good afternoon. I had a rough night last night. I guess it was a combo of therapy, Candice's loss of her dear Woody, and the pics Phyl posted of the second hand store....but I was in a huge midnight funk missing my dad. I didn't sleep very well and heart hurt when I got up...so I just snuggled up and snoozed all morning.

No giant plans this weekend. I'm glad because I need to seriously regroup in my head. I'm not doing anything lately. My head needs some real time. Going to tell Jeff to take the little ones to the farm on Saturday and leave me here so I can have some time alone to put everything in place. I need some quiet time just to organize my brain. Does that sound dumb? I think it does. Oh well.

So that is me. Candice, I'm so very sorry about Woody. I can't imagine putting any of my darlings down. I've lost two cats to car accidents and that was hard enough. She's in heaven loving every minute of feeling free of her pain. Be at peace.

Hugs ladies. Later.

GF I am the queen of alone time - so no it sure doesn't sound crazy to me - Yes - you need it..

Peaches so sorry for your loss. I lost one of my fur babies last March and I had to take some time from work I was so distraught. They are members of our families and many of us are very avid pet lovers here so we all feel your loss. Hugs to you and hell eat what you want right now. Find comfort where ever you can.

Well after I posted the other day I ended up in the ER that night. I couldn't breath and my temp spiked. They again ran the N1H1 test because doc said I have all the symptoms and they have been getting alot of false negatives with the test. It again came back negative and he told me he was not ruling that out because I have all the symptoms. he did not diagnose it was and would not diagnose it wasn't. Done a chest xray and that was clear and some blood work. White cell count was elevated but not real high. Gave me a nebulizer more cough Syrup and some meds for vomitting and another med for diareah and sent me home. I have slept sooooo much this week it is unbelievable. I am feeling a tad better today and have gotten out of bed but I am just exhausted yet. The cough is still terrible and I go into coughing 'fits' as I call them and the syrup doesn't even help with that. Still running fevers so my body is trying to fight whatever it is off. I have now been on antibiotic for 5 days but then again if it is viral the antibiotics won't help.

I have been a shut-in all week and plan to continue through the weekend in hopes of kicking this the rest of the way.

Well I am on my way back to bed for a nap and snuggling under the blanket with my fur babies. I have to say the kids and hubby have been great in regards to helping get my 'daily' cleaning done. They were not real considerate until after I had to go to ER the other night and then I think they realized how sick I actually am.

My little furries have kept me company and snuggled with me the whole week. HAHA I am turning them into lazy bed dogs.

I will check back in later or maybe tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. Our weather is terrible cold and rain rain rain and that hasn't helped a lot.

Hugs on being so sick Jackie - That's awful - the only cough med I found that works for me is robotustin long acting (I think thats the name) it works better than cough w/codine for me anyway..

Stay in bed and rest - are you getting your fluids - have Court make you some ck soup...

Jackie, so sorry you are so sick. Yes, the Furbabies love to cuddle in bed...they are so good at comforting you... Horray for the housecleaning brigade.. that was special nice of them to keep it up for you while you recouperate.

Stephanie; When ever I was in therapy I found my HEAD would just SWIM with all the thoughts the counselor would stir up.. That's a good thing, it is meant to be thought provoking... but it is WORK nonetheless and your body gets tired from the "mental work" that is being done.

Good for you to recognise that and take some time for yourself...

My TWIG is looking at me like HE wants a walk... id better go and do a quick 'round the block... it'll be good for the both of us... even if my knee is sore..

I'll CBL Girls

Candice, I'm sure that Twig is going to be moping around for awhile, especially if Wood was the alpha. If so, Twig will have some trouble adjusting to not having Wood telling him what to do and when to do it. Heck, we all are going to be moping around for awhile. We feel your loss.

Janet, yep I know I have to give something up to have ice cream tomorrow. Probably will skip lunch and I've been 'banking' my night time Snacks.

Steph, we always need time to take mental stock and organization. Don't feel like you are being selfish. Besides, it is good for Jeff to take responsibility for the kids. Have you considered starting a journal. Just writing it all down will help get them out of your head. Then if you need to you take your list, cut it into individual ideas and glue them onto the pages they belong. Think...use your teaching skills to help you figure out how to approach all this. Do what you do best, play to your strength.

I finally got to sleep all night long without making a puppy trip!!!

Crud...I just lost an entire train of thought and it was important.

oh, well, check in later. TTFN

Well after I posted the other day I ended up in the ER that night. I couldn't breath and my temp spiked. They again ran the N1H1 test because doc said I have all the symptoms and they have been getting alot of false negatives with the test. It again came back negative and he told me he was not ruling that out because I have all the symptoms. he did not diagnose it was and would not diagnose it wasn't. Done a chest xray and that was clear and some blood work. White cell count was elevated but not real high. Gave me a nebulizer more cough Syrup and some meds for vomitting and another med for diareah and sent me home. I have slept sooooo much this week it is unbelievable. I am feeling a tad better today and have gotten out of bed but I am just exhausted yet. The cough is still terrible and I go into coughing 'fits' as I call them and the syrup doesn't even help with that. Still running fevers so my body is trying to fight whatever it is off. I have now been on antibiotic for 5 days but then again if it is viral the antibiotics won't help.

I have been a shut-in all week and plan to continue through the weekend in hopes of kicking this the rest of the way.

Well I am on my way back to bed for a nap and snuggling under the blanket with my fur babies. I have to say the kids and hubby have been great in regards to helping get my 'daily' cleaning done. They were not real considerate until after I had to go to ER the other night and then I think they realized how sick I actually am.

Quick check in. Arrived at Sky Valley about 2 hrs ago. Earl is still getting things set up, but DirecTV is up and running, as well as telephone(land line) and internet. AC is on full blast so I'm freezing. I guess it's about 92 outside, but it's getting too cold in here!

Jacki, sure sounds like H1N1 to me! Sister & BIL had it (NY state) and same exact symptoms you're describing.

My TWIG is looking at me like HE wants a walk... id better go and do a quick 'round the block... it'll be good for the both of us... even if my knee is sore..I'll CBL Girls

Again, so sorry to hear about Woody! Bet Twig is feeling pretty lonely. Hope your knee heals quickly!

I've had lots of kudos from our neighbors down here already. Say I'm looking pretty good! And impressed to see me walking around the neighborhood!

Hey Gang

Home from work... Went to Target got dog/cat food - came home unloaded dishwasher - loaded it - ate a ck leg (well 1/2)

and now cking in..

Karla - Good Girl !!! Proud of you look at yourself and be proud of those changes you are making (banking those calories)

Glad you got some sleep -

Candice - Hope you took a slow walk.. Hugs..

Phyl - So you have arrived :0) - yep it's a little warm right now - look like 90 for the next 3 days then 80's - but nights 60s - How did the cat like the trip.. I bet your friends are surprised to see you walking !!!

Well nothing exciting to write about - don't know what I am fixing for dinner - I think I will cook the cauliflower and I guess I should take out some fish - I am tired right now - may go take a power nap - my eyes hurt - too much computer work I guess..

ok I posted from my blackberry but it didn't show up?! HHMMM

So I was feeling better and even hungry. Decided I wanted to splurge and eat Chinese so ordered Generals chicken extra extra spicy to drain the sinuses and it is my favorite. Was so looking forward to my son bringing it home. Fixed my small dish sat down took a couple bites and NOPE I lost it. This is TMI but the extra extra spicy burns like hell coming back up! Back to broth for me. not tonight maybe tomorrow. Need to just move slowly but really wanted my dish! DANG!!! Oh well....hubby and son are eating it now. LOL

Formative assessment....I need to read all about it and discuss it on a discussion board. I don't even know where to begin....

I should have taken my shot this morning, now I am dragging, I have been draggin all day. It is pretty amazing what the meds do, when it is in my system, I think clearer, actually have a pep in my step. When it starts wearing off...the mind mushes and all I want to do is sleep or sit like a slug.

So being the navigational moron that I am...Phyl I thought you guys spent the winter in Florida?? or do you winter in California near Janet....I'm lost...

I should have taken my shot this morning, now I am dragging, I have been draggin all day. It is pretty amazing what the meds do, when it is in my system, I think clearer, actually have a pep in my step. When it starts wearing off...the mind mushes and all I want to do is sleep or sit like a slug.

So being the navigational moron that I am...Phyl I thought you guys spent the winter in Florida?? or do you winter in California near Janet....I'm lost...

No... we winter in CA near Janet. Live in WA state.

I'm the Lucky One - Phyl and I met 11/07 - We were the 1st lucky #7 to meet - I will go visit them - then the come to my house - they are so busy - that I only see her 3 maybe 4 times while they are here.. Last yr in March Linda came and I took a day off work and we went to the Tram..

Phyl when you guy go to the COD Street Fair call me - I will come and meet you - I always forget about it and Debbie isn't a morning person and she has GD every other weekend..

Karla can't help with what ever you were talking about - way above my head - I am not good at explaining stuff - I know it but regurgating it is difficult ;0)

Well - so far this evening - Had 1 snack pack popcorn - the 1.75 cup cauliflower - and am full physically (not mentally) but - in a while I will eat my fish..

I'm the Lucky One - Phyl and I met 11/07 - We were the 1st lucky #7 to meet - I will go visit them - then the come to my house - they are so busy - that I only see her 3 maybe 4 times while they are here.. Last yr in March Linda came and I took a day off work and we went to the Tram..

Phyl when you guy go to the COD Street Fair call me - I will come and meet you - I always forget about it and Debbie isn't a morning person and she has GD every other weekend..

Karla can't help with what ever you were talking about - way above my head - I am not good at explaining stuff - I know it but regurgating it is difficult ;0)

Well - so far this evening - Had 1 snack pack popcorn - the 1.75 cup cauliflower - and am full physically (not mentally) but - in a while I will eat my fish..

Yeah, can't wait to go to COD!! Maybe next week if I can talk Earl in to it! Hoping Linda might get down this way again this winter, too. Did you get your Coach purse yet?

We went to park restaurant for dinner tonight.. had carne asada plate... then came back and slimed! Same thing happend after lunch yesterday. Ate part of a 6" sub sandwich. Not a good idea, but we were out and about with only a few (fast food) choices, so that was the lesser of several evils. Tried the Soup, but it was way too salty and I gave it to Earl!

Yeah, can't wait to go to COD!! Maybe next week if I can talk Earl in to it! Hoping Linda might get down this way again this winter, too. Did you get your Coach purse yet?

We went to park restaurant for dinner tonight.. had carne asada plate... then came back and slimed! Same thing happend after lunch yesterday. Ate part of a 6" sub sandwich. Not a good idea, but we were out and about with only a few (fast food) choices, so that was the lesser of several evils. Tried the Soup, but it was way too salty and I gave it to Earl!

Good Morning !!!

No I haven't gotten my purse yet... But I was thinking last night that now I my furlough Fridays ;o) good time to go to Cabazon ;0) - see I know how to make lemonade :0)

Next weekend is out - the Joseph is coming and we are going to see MJ movie on Saturday morning..

Maybe we can talk Candice & Peaches to coming this way - you know all our snow pple love the Desert in the Winter

I see why they do - snow cold - come to the desert and it's their summer..

Sorry about dinner - you were most likely a little stressed in getting set up and all..

I ended up eating my fish and then went to bed - the stupid dogs were breathing hard - angle bugging - me thought she had to go pee (even though she already went) then Andrew left to go bowling -(more barking) so I just put them on the floor and said screw it - I want to go to sleep - woke up at one point ate 5 lite tato chips (olearstas (sp) then 1/4 of a sf fudgesicle and pd - who would have thunk -

Well I didn't turn the alarm off yesterday - so up earlier than I want to be - but have to go to the gym... I am really pissed about it closing.. I have a friend who I worked with years ago and now I handle their insurance - there is another gym 4 doors down from my gym and her son works their and is a personal trainer - I have a week free card - so may switch there - but will give the new place a try (world gym the one that my gym is merging with - cuz I love Idrise - but I want the convince of a neighborhood gym.. So I gotta talk to vickie (my workout buddy) and see if she wants to try it out with me - I know she doesn't like the idea of the new gym either - we said we are giving it a month - if we don't like it we would join 24 fitness - but maybe we will join this other gym - give them both a test and see which one we like best..

I gotta do a hard workout today - feel I really need it.. so I guess today will be 2 cups of my Starbucks coffee - cuz I am dragging ass right now :0)

Janet, its in the air, Molly got up at 1:30 and then up at 6:30. I understand the 6:30, because I'm up at 4:30 on week day, but if she would ever figure out weekends, I'd be a happy soul.

Goals for today, mega grocery shopping, then honework, then shampooing carpets. I wish I had the $$$ to rip out the rest of the carpets and then lay laminate. I did a large room a couple of winters ago for $900, excluding the bedrooms, I just need to do the livingroom and hall. They are about half the size of the big room I did. I'll price out lamenate at costco today. I know I can't afford it, and won't get it, but at least I will know what the cost would be.

I'll take my shot and then I should have some energy. I am going to see if my local pharmacist can mix the concoction. He does some 'compounding' of his own, so if he could make it, my DD#2 who is the PA, says all the ingredient are really cheap. If he can, I can afford to take the shots 3 times a week, and then I'll be like the energizer bunny. We can dream anyway.

Strange dreams last night. One of those 'have to be somewhere but can't get there' types. I hate that. That's why I can't watch the Amazing Race, too much like my nightmares. I'm sure there is some major meaning to them, it doesn't take a dream analyzer to figure out that is tied to feeling over-whelmed. There is a huge part of me that says, "Are you crazy. You can't do this master's program!! You can't even get done what you have to." I can't figure out how I use to have babies, took microbiology & anatomy/physiology as night classes, taught, and sewed all the kids clothes. Compared to those days I'm on vacation. So what gives?

Janet & Phyl, I am envious!! I wish I could come out and spend a long weekend with you all. Browse all the little shops, walk along the beach, wear shorts. I hope you have a great time!!!

Well, have a good day, I'll check in later. TTFN

Janet, its in the air, Molly got up at 1:30 and then up at 6:30. I understand the 6:30, because I'm up at 4:30 on week day, but if she would ever figure out weekends, I'd be a happy soul.

Goals for today, mega grocery shopping, then honework, then shampooing carpets. I wish I had the $$$ to rip out the rest of the carpets and then lay laminate. I did a large room a couple of winters ago for $900, excluding the bedrooms, I just need to do the livingroom and hall. They are about half the size of the big room I did. I'll price out lamenate at costco today. I know I can't afford it, and won't get it, but at least I will know what the cost would be.

I'll take my shot and then I should have some energy. I am going to see if my local pharmacist can mix the concoction. He does some 'compounding' of his own, so if he could make it, my DD#2 who is the PA, says all the ingredient are really cheap. If he can, I can afford to take the shots 3 times a week, and then I'll be like the energizer bunny. We can dream anyway.

Strange dreams last night. One of those 'have to be somewhere but can't get there' types. I hate that. That's why I can't watch the Amazing Race, too much like my nightmares. I'm sure there is some major meaning to them, it doesn't take a dream analyzer to figure out that is tied to feeling over-whelmed. There is a huge part of me that says, "Are you crazy. You can't do this master's program!! You can't even get done what you have to." I can't figure out how I use to have babies, took microbiology & anatomy/physiology as night classes, taught, and sewed all the kids clothes. Compared to those days I'm on vacation. So what gives?

Janet & Phyl, I am envious!! I wish I could come out and spend a long weekend with you all. Browse all the little shops, walk along the beach, wear shorts. I hope you have a great time!!!

Well, have a good day, I'll check in later. TTFN

Karla - I figured you would be up soon ;0)

We don't have a beach - well ya we could go to the Salton Sea - but it's sorta dead - too much salt - but it's pretty..

You were 20 yrs younger when you did all that - IMHO it's our age... I don't have the motivation to study now - if I did then I couldn't do fb - lbt - tv and sleep... Think about computers take up a lot of our time - that's why sometimes I don't get on it.. Hell it's 6:27 here - I have been on since 5

2 cups of coffee - played some lexulous and thats it - its time for me to get dressed for the gym in a minute..

Ya I get you on the weekend thing with our babies... For me it's Sunday cuz that is the one day I do usually try and sleep in..

Well you have your ice cream to look forward to ;0)