Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Could be allergies - it's calm now but I think weather said breezy later (like tonite) Hopefully it won't start blowing til after your party..

Well I didn't hit the gym - but - I have cleaned up my desk (it was a mess)- got bills that I have due the 1st in my spread sheet - paid my bro's bills - balanced his ck book - 2 loads of wash (small)- got kitchen cleaned - dog toys picked up and it's 9:22 a.m ;0)

Think I'll shower in a bit then get dressed and get nails filled - hit Stein Mart - Designer Shoes for Less - Bed Bath & Beyond - then Taxes @ 2 then come home and chill...

Tomorrow need to go to bro's house to see what's up there.. Dreading it like the plague... No electricity so I don't know how I am suppose to clean - but I guess I can take a broom..

cbl

My birthday isn't until the 30th, but I have to work at the nursery. Yeah, I know DD#5 doesn't have clue, but it still hurts.

Anyway today was the last day before a weeklong break from school. I'll be working at the nursery every day, but if the plants talk back, I'll just snip their little roots!

I'm actually going out tonight. Going to meet up with the couple that did my roof for pizza and beer. I probably haven't gone out for over 10 years. Don't know if I remember how to act like an adult.

I'm going to try my computer tonight, it has been 48 hours for it to dry out, I can't imagine that the milk from my latte did to well. I did get the washing machine working, don't know how, and had to work on the dryer, it decided to quit last night with a load of wet blankets in it. I it is working for the time being. I looked up when I bought it and found out it was only 3 years and 8 months. The warrenty is only for 3 years, figures.

I probably should go groom up a bit, so I'll check in later, TTFN

Karla

Yea you are going out - have fun - calories don't count tonite !!!!

I feel 10 yrs younger today - want to know why.....

I don't have readers on the tip of my nose !!!!! I got contacts... The right eye is perfect - I think the left eye will have to be adjust - but I am reading the computer screen without glasses - I have been using readers for 15 yrs...

I went and got toes & nails done - then taxes (well really just talked to my accountant about Bro's Estate - Leases on the Ranches and just dropped off my stuff)

Decided to go to costco to get dog treats and had an ad from Baushlam said that Costco had the bifocal contact - well I stopped by the eye center - it was 3 - asked for an appointment she said I might be able to squeeze you in at 3:15 - well got in - loved the doc and eye test there better than at the last place i went.

I go back in a week to make sure they are ok - I guess w/bifocal contacts it can take a couple of adjustments to get them just right.. But I think they are pretty on... Omg you just don't know how freeing this is - lets see if the pple at work notice when I don't always have readers on the tip of my nose - I doubt it :0)

Well, I got lamb chops for dinner and green Beans -Costco must no longer carry the frozen scallops - they didn't have any again...

Karla - again I am so jazzed that you are going out !!!!

Hi Gang;

Well you won't guess what i was doing today... My next door neighbor is the Community Coordinator for our BIG Grocery store in town. She does cooking demos; and birthday parties for kids etc.... she asked me to help her as a VENDOR and I said sure, its 4 hours of work.

Well to day was TRIAL by fire... 6 yr old birthday party for 14 kids... Oh my... it was Mrs Doubtfire in training...

Are kids ever spoiled little brats!!!! Now, not all were bad. The b-day boy was Autistic and so that was a wild -card. Cause we didn't know how affected he was .. turns out he was pretty high functioning and was more behaved than most!!!

We got them to make their own chefs hat, put aprons on them (I don't want to wear a STUPID apron!!!) Oh yeah little Billy.. we then NO pizza for YOU:mad2:

Then they MADE their own pizzas, cut the cheese added teh pepperoni... into the oven... then they made fruit Shishkabobs... I was shocked to see how many kids didn't like banana!!! They chopped up their fruit and didn't scqurir each other... YEAH!!!

Then we had CAKES already baked and cooled so we gave them each a bucket of ICING and toppings and they decorated their own cake, got to take it home with them> THEN there was the REAL cake red and black icinge cause thats what little Erin wanted... they ate that and then the RUnning a round the room like VERMINE started.... :tt1: Then the presents got opened and they were gone .... yeah only 2 bathroom breaks ... it was kinda fun, but shocking too.. the MANNERS were lacking!

Hi Gang;

Well you won't guess what i was doing today... My next door neighbor is the Community Coordinator for our BIG Grocery store in town. She does cooking demos; and birthday parties for kids etc.... she asked me to help her as a VENDOR and I said sure, its 4 hours of work.

Well to day was TRIAL by fire... 6 yr old birthday party for 14 kids... Oh my... it was Mrs Doubtfire in training...

Are kids ever spoiled little brats!!!! Now, not all were bad. The b-day boy was Autistic and so that was a wild -card. Cause we didn't know how affected he was .. turns out he was pretty high functioning and was more behaved than most!!!

We got them to make their own chefs hat, put aprons on them (I don't want to wear a STUPID apron!!!) Oh yeah little Billy.. we then NO pizza for YOU:mad2:

Then they MADE their own pizzas, cut the cheese added teh pepperoni... into the oven... then they made fruit Shishkabobs... I was shocked to see how many kids didn't like banana!!! They chopped up their fruit and didn't scqurir each other... YEAH!!!

Then we had CAKES already baked and cooled so we gave them each a bucket of ICING and toppings and they decorated their own cake, got to take it home with them> THEN there was the REAL cake red and black icinge cause thats what little Erin wanted... they ate that and then the RUnning a round the room like VERMINE started.... :tt1: Then the presents got opened and they were gone .... yeah only 2 bathroom breaks ... it was kinda fun, but shocking too.. the MANNERS were lacking!

You are braver than I would be - the pay would have to be great for me to be around those many 6 yr olds - I have one of my own - and after an hour or so I am ready for my piece and quite.

Good Morning Gang...

Karla - how was your outing??? Did you get drunk :0) and dance on tables last night :0)

Phyl - hope your parties went off ok - we didn't have much wind yesterday so hopefully you didn't either..

Candice - How's your mom What are your plans for the day...

Steph - How are things w/you... I was thinking maybe Michael will enjoy the traveling and helping make/sell the popcorn - well of course for a salary - way to help pay you back for his past mistakes - I know when I worked for my dad he took so much out for car insurance -but then a few months later gave it to me ;0) - just and idea..

Denise - you haven't popped in a while.. how's dh knee

Well it's Saturday and we all know what I do - so need to go get dressed

cb after gym

Good morning ladies. Quickly popping in before I go get in the shower and find all my warm clothes for today's adventure.

It is supposed to be in the high 50's but right now it's not even 30. brrrr. I wasn't going to but now I think I'm going to take the RV down to get out of the weather when it's quiet. It has a furnace, so that will work. Looking forward to popping corn today. It is so much fun :)

Janet, I'm going to try to get Michael to pop with me. I think it will be a good thing for us to do on so many levels. Hopefully I can convince him of it. He'll want the money too....so if nothing else, I may be able to convince him that way.

Karla, I sure hope you had a lot of fun! I hope this is the first of MANY fun nights out. You deserve to have some fun. You put it off for the girls and now it's YOUR turn.

Candice, you are a CRAZY woman! 14 6 year olds? Holy CATS!!! It made my toes curl just thinking about it. However, it sounded like a GREAT birthday party. How much fun. Nick has a bday coming up the end of June. Would you like to throw it??? I will only invite 1/2 that many.

Okay...gotta go get in the shower. Have a great day ladies. Wish me luck! I need to pop enough to make a payment today!

Hey gang back from the gym - then took puppy on short walk with a little jogging (very little) and I am pooped - I even spent extra time at gym cuz my gf came and so I talked w/her for a while - didn't really pay attention to mileage - but figure I got at least 4 in and then maybe 1/2 on my little walk

Steph hope it warms up - I think Michael might enjoy getting out and it will be great time together..

Well need to go throw a load of towel in

cbl

Got the RV out from under its winter cover and put the battery in... Vrooommm... it started right up. THen I vaccumed all the dead flies and ladybugs out of it.. WHere they come from I don't know!!!

This aft DH has a Gig in town, at a nice bar/grill house from 5 - 9 p.m. so that's great it won't be a late, late night. Several carloads of friends are coming so that should be FUN!

Tomorrow I am going to the CITY to see the "Jersey Boys" in concert, havinglunch with 2 GF's so that should be a fun day too.

Well, now off to do some hand quilting, I am almost finished this Ugly Pink quilt...

Stephanie, have fun with your popping adventure.. sounds like fun, how do you keep from eating it all though??? I have gotten HOOKED on kettle corn.. OMword I eat a bag everynight practically.

Phyl, hope your dizxziness is under control... maybe you should switch to TEQUILA!!!! The brim on that big sombrero will break your falls!!! LOL

Where is KARI??? still in FLA?

Denise, give GDH a big fat KISS from all of us for a speedy recovery.

Karla, have a great weekend. Next week will be theraputic for you. I know how much you like digging in the dirt!! er' SOIL

Janet; Ya it was quite an experiance - 6 yr olds. Peter thought it was good G.I.T. for me (grandma in training) hee,hee... next one I'll do is a cooking class for ADULTS.. that will be easier

Good Morning!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

Party went well yesterday. Wind/weather cooperated. Neighbors across the street are leaving tomorrow morning, so they threw this party out behind their park model... they're on the desert, so lots of room out there. About 30 people showed up. We were back home by 8 p.m. and I only had 2 small glasses of wine, so my evil twin did not show up! But I had to take plenty of teasing about the "palm tree party" the other night! Lots of salmon there, so kept my food pretty good! Plus, I was tight yesterday. Had mostly salmon, shrimp, little bit of potato salad, small spoonful of spaghetti and a couple of small cocktail meatballs.

23_33_12.gif

Good Morning Gang

LOL Phyl - Evil twin ;o) I can relate to that one..

Didn't do much yesterday went to Stein Mart - some big sale the store was packed -$10 off coupon - come on pple you get $10 off but spend $50 - if you stayed home you would have saved $40 - but pple can't pass up $10 free money even if they have to spend to get it :0) - Came home with a pair of shoes, dress, black capri's and 2 blouse :0)..

After that - napped and watched tv - food was terrible yesterday - Won't even report it (sweets my heroin) - it was excellent Friday (most likely 800 cal max) yesterday - way too many sweets (2000 cal estimated) but I guess if you average it it wasn't too bad :o) love my justification...

Phyl - I bet the salmon was great - I remember it from last yr.. Weather suppose to be great until Wed -

Karla you must be busy or didn't have access to dd computer..

Steph did you sell your popcorn

Candice - how was your evening - did your evil twin appear :0)

Okay, I'm here, but the computer was giving me grief, touch one key and 3 letters would show up. But now after a reboot it seems to be working. It is one of many things that seem to working VERY weird. Washing machine floods, I played with the hoses, now it is fine. Dryer quits, pull it apart, but can't get into the moving parts, now it works. Refrigerator quits, I move it away from the wall play with the temperature regulator, now it works. This has been too weird.!!!!

Went to Red Robin for dinner, had a 1/2 bowl of french onion Soup, 1/4 of a salad, and ice cream to Celebrate. Other than the ice cream, it was a good food day. I have really been focusing on eating solids and that seems to be working. I seem to be having the first bite pain, which has had me stop eating and moving to easy food. Yesterday, I nibbled through and the pain went away, and I was able to eat about 3 oz of turkey and was full. So that is my goal today.

Found the most perfect big mirror for the new livingroom. Didn't get it, but I after sleeping on it, I'm going back into town. It is a large beveled mirror with the antique brown that goes with my furniture.

Well, best get going, packing, packing, TTFN

LOL Phyl - Evil twin ;o) I can relate to that one..

Didn't do much yesterday went to Stein Mart - some big sale the store was packed -$10 off coupon - come on pple you get $10 off but spend $50 - if you stayed home you would have saved $40 - but pple can't pass up $10 free money even if they have to spend to get it :0) - Came home with a pair of shoes, dress, black capri's and 2 blouse :0)..

After that - napped and watched tv - food was terrible yesterday - Won't even report it (sweets my heroin) - it was excellent Friday (most likely 800 cal max) yesterday - way too many sweets (2000 cal estimated) but I guess if you average it it wasn't too bad :o) love my justification...

Phyl - I bet the salmon was great - I remember it from last yr.. Weather suppose to be great until Wed -

Karla you must be busy or didn't have access to dd computer..

Steph did you sell your popcorn

Candice - how was your evening - did your evil twin appear :0)

Since FB quiz says my "old lady name" is Opal, that's what I'm calling my evil twin. Yes, the salmon was delicious! And I think Earl said the neighbors gave us some salmon steaks from their freezer before they left. They actually put a small chest type freezer in the back of their minivan when they come down here so they can come loaded with all kinds of fish that they catch in the summer. Live WAY up in the northern part of B.C. They left early this morning. Bunch of us went out to dinner last night with them. chicken place... and I didn't have any problem with the chicken, for a change!! Of course, it could be because I greased it up with taters and gravy!

Earl is on a packing kick, so I think I am going to vacate the premises!! He's taking everything off the table and benches so he can pack the storage areas under the benches. Whatever he puts in there, I won't see for a month. So.. I'm torn... do I want to stay and supervise that process or just get out of the way. I'm thinkin' DHS - Glossy, K-Mart, Riteaid (Papaya is 2 for 1 this week) and, of course, end my trip at Starbucks.

Noisy outside... neighbors just got home from "Cowboy Church"!

36_22_23.gif 5_2_2.gif

Okay, I'm here, but the computer was giving me grief, touch one key and 3 letters would show up. But now after a reboot it seems to be working. It is one of many things that seem to working VERY weird. Washing machine floods, I played with the hoses, now it is fine. Dryer quits, pull it apart, but can't get into the moving parts, now it works. Refrigerator quits, I move it away from the wall play with the temperature regulator, now it works. This has been too weird.!!!!

Went to Red Robin for dinner, had a 1/2 bowl of french onion Soup, 1/4 of a salad, and ice cream to Celebrate. Other than the ice cream, it was a good food day. I have really been focusing on eating solids and that seems to be working. I seem to be having the first bite pain, which has had me stop eating and moving to easy food. Yesterday, I nibbled through and the pain went away, and I was able to eat about 3 oz of turkey and was full. So that is my goal today.

Found the most perfect big mirror for the new living room. Didn't get it, but I after sleeping on it, I'm going back into town. It is a large beveled mirror with the antique brown that goes with my furniture.

You seem to have a magic touch for fixing things!! Hope the laptop continues to operate normally!!

Mirror sounds lovely! I LOVE mirrors!

Red Robin.... I'm telling you.... Chicken Ensanada Plate!!

It's delicious... and only 692 calories if you order it with just 1 chicken breast. They always offer salad dressing.. which I'm sure ups the calorie count, but salsa and some other sauce comes with it and you really don't need the Salad Dressing. It's SO GOOD!!

Found the most perfect big mirror for the new livingroom. Didn't get it, but I after sleeping on it, I'm going back into town. It is a large beveled mirror with the antique brown that goes with my furniture.

Karla - Aren't you just the fix it girl - Need you here - Andrew's mom is looking to buy this house for $50k in a nice neigbhood but it has some fire damage - you know how to hang drywall :0)

Since FB quiz says my "old lady name" is Opal, that's what I'm calling my evil twin. Yes, the salmon was delicious! And I think Earl said the neighbors gave us some salmon steaks from their freezer before they left. They actually put a small chest type freezer in the back of their minivan when they come down here so they can come loaded with all kinds of fish that they catch in the summer. Live WAY up in the northern part of B.C. They left early this morning. Bunch of us went out to dinner last night with them. chicken place... and I didn't have any problem with the chicken, for a change!! Of course, it could be because I greased it up with taters and gravy!

Earl is on a packing kick, so I think I am going to vacate the premises!! He's taking everything off the table and benches so he can pack the storage areas under the benches. Whatever he puts in there, I won't see for a month. So.. I'm torn... do I want to stay and supervise that process or just get out of the way. I'm thinkin' DHS - Glossy, K-Mart, Riteaid (Papaya is 2 for 1 this week) and, of course, end my trip at Starbucks.

Noisy outside... neighbors just got home from "Cowboy Church"!

I vote shopping - hanging around will just start a fight :0) oh know don't pack this or that..

I'm Opal too :0) and so is gf Debbie :0) - We are some sassy senior citizens aren't we :0)

Well I went to Ross - got ankle length pants for $16 - Dress for $15 and a house dress for $12..

Went to Target - was going to look for a bike so I can take Ryder running - I can't run with him yesterday the little jogging I did killed my knee/hips - they ached yesterday..

But I just want a dumb beach cruiser type bike - they didn't have any girl ones just boys..

Well that's about it for my day - went to winco got stuff for salad - my sugar high is gone - it's werid I haven't been eating rice with dinner lately - just meat & veggies - I guess yesterday my body wanted the carbs - cuz that's what I was craving...

It's almost 4 guess I'll go watch Grey's Antatomy from last week

CBL

Janet, I've never done sheetrock, but with all the new taping supplies it isn't to hard from what I understand.

I am so incredibly tight, I was suppose to go in for a fill this week, but stress has be sticking on yogurt, so I think I better put it off for a couple weeks. Tried to take a nap after getting home, yep I went and bought the mirror, but my mind painted the new livingroom 3 times and put in french doors at least twice. So I gave up on the nap.

I work at the nursery tomorrow. Our weather has been glorious, a real spring, it will probably snow when I try to move.

Got the livingroom packed so I can wash walls and Shampoo. Most of the kitchen is packed except 2 plates, saucers, cups, and silverware. tomorrow I tear apart beds so I can shampoo bedrooms. We will move everything so we are living in just the 'family room' that has laminent floor and the kitchen and bathroom. I figure IF we close this week it will be on Thursday, so I plan on moving everything to storage on Wednesday. It will just be DD#4 & I.

Well best get back to something, TTFN