Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

I think I'll give up useing Computers altogether!!!

I bought a "Galaxy of Games 50,000" at Walmart tonight Cd thingy...

You'd think this would be simple - DRAT!!! I've tried to install it twice, they ask all kinds of info on the registration... What ever happenee to sticking it in and playing with it!!!

I am so ticked... now I'll have to shrink and ask Pete to plug it all in for me...

But that won't be until tomorrow, as he's gone to band practice. thats why I bought the damn game, so I'd have something to do besides EAT when he is out...

ARGH!!:Banane20: :huggie: :Banane20:

Oh gang thanks for loving the food cop in me - but it's cuz you get me and the struggles to be healthy - you all want to be healthy and that's why you got banded - so I guess it's we have a diff mindset - they know me well at work - but it's just not the same - so I will limit my food copness to lbt :0)..

Phyl - too funny - I have had more than one of those episodes in my life - too many to count ;0) Sure glad you didn't get hurt when you fell.

Steph - I'm a teary drunk too - I just love everyone ;0)..

I understand where you are w/Michael - when Joseph was 17 he went to placement for I don't remember 6 months or so - thought I would die when he first left - but then after a month or so he got to come home every other weekend or something like that (this was 21 yrs ago - so I don't remember all the details) but the bottom line was - he had a roof over his head - he was going to school - he was safe and I didn't have the hassles - I didn't want him to come home :0)

Candice - We have a bet - you and Peter will be buying a bigger motorhome after this trip :0)

Karla - Glad you got back in the house - appraisal will go fine

DENISE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Well gang I just burned my veggies cuz I am on the computer - it's 8:39 I am going to eat - cbl

sorry for the drive by - Love to you all !!!!

I do believe yesterday was about the worse day ever. Besides getting locked out of the house and not getting my nap, I may have destroyed my computer (using DD#4's right now). I was settled in for the night, shower done, latte at hand getting ready to watch a little TV AND...the latte jumped out of my (all on it's own) and did a swan dive onto my laptop, an entire super hot milk and SF Irish Cream latte. Called the Geek Squad, so currently my laptop is sitting inside a pillow case, inside a garbage bag of rice. SUCH an idiot!!!

The darn thing isn't even paid for yet! I doubt that latte accidents are covered under warranty.

So we will see if it works later today. grrrrrrrrrrrr

On other notes, Phyl I will buy one of the rounds to see you 'over indulged'.

Janet, we love your food cop!

Candice, I hate having to load ANYTHING on my computer. If they would just write the instructions in English it would help. Or even better, when they don't write the instructions on paper, but they are in the program. DUH, if I could load the program I wouldn't need the stupid instructions.

Just made a running trip outside, forgot to take the garbage out to the curb (okay we don't have curbs), road, I forgot this morning was garbage day and they pick up between 4 and 5 am. I was lucky, got it out with one house to spare. Let me tell you about our garbage men, just think of the Soup guy on Sienfeld. IF the can isn't just right, they won't pick it up. If you have one item out of the can, they charge you $30 to open the cab door and pick it up. I want that job!!

The school had a special board meeting on Tuesday to discuss our budget deficiet (sp). Anyway, many community members and one board member stated, on the record, that teachers should take a 5 to 10% cut in pay because teaching is not a 'real' job. Also, if the band parents can fund raise enough money for the band to go to Disneyland to play in a concert, they could fund raise to run the school. Naturally there is NO discussion about cuts in sports. I guess the atmosphere was so anti-teacher, that most teachers who attended were pretty skeeved out. There was concern that the middle school would loose positions, so most middle school teachers went to see what was going to happen. It is pretty sad when we work our butts off and still get slammed. If we are forced to take a 5 - 10% cut in salary, plus the increase in insurance premiums, I will have to seriously think about leaving. I can make more money working at McDonalds and not have the grief. I really thought the community had a better understand of what we do. Heck we don't really teach any more, I spend more time on discipline and emotional issues than I do teaching. Oh well, no big deal.

Best get going, TTFN

Good Morning Peeps

Karla hugs hope the computer drys out and is fine - Hell my ipod comes w/no instructions - suppose to go on line and figure it out and instruction aren't very clear now a days..

Work/teaching - it's all a bitch - period,...

Candice let us know how your back to work goes..

Phyl where are you :0)

Denise hope you had a special bday

Steph - Hugs gf -

Well gotta jam - time to leave for work - but today is my friday....

xoxox J

Good Morning! I'm here! Red Hat picnic yesterday afternoon up at Whitewater Preserve. So I was gone from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. No excuse after that... I think I was playing solitaire and sudoku on my laptop most of the evening!

TOPS this morning.... we'll see... Wii says I'm down 1 1/2 lb. It and our scale don't always agree.

Our German neighbors flew back to Germany yesterday so we have a huge RV next to us in their spot. Relatively young couple compared to the rest of us, with at least one huge dog.

"Range Riders" concert tonight at Miracle Springs... dinner there with the neighbors beforehand. Too much eating this weekend. Canadians are all leaving... Happy Hour party tomorrow afternoon... heavy Snacks. I think we're taking prawns.... peel and eat, with cocktail sauce.

Good Morning Peeps

Karla hugs hope the computer drys out and is fine - Hell my ipod comes w/no instructions - suppose to go on line and figure it out and instruction aren't very clear now a days..

I got over my Computer `pissed-off-ed-ness``.. so I am back on today LOL the game I bought at Walmart was a piece of junk... so DH and I have decided to pack a cribbage board and a scrabble board... low tech for dummies???

Work/teaching - it's all a bitch - period,...

Candice let us know how your back to work goes.. back to work went fine. Kinda boring... the daytime `pitbull` is such a control freek that she didn`t leave me anything extra to do... so I answered phones, took money, made appts and cleaned up the clinic after all px left...

THEN my boss sits down with me to tell me that she is closing the clinic! Effective June1. SHOCKER... now the only people out of a job will be the PITBULL and the other Chirop Assoc.

All the rest of the staff will follow her to a new clinic across town. SHe will NOT be the owner though. Now she `says` she wants me to work 2 days per wk doing laser come June but we`ll see...she could change her mind again 5x before then.

Phyl where are you :0)

Denise hope you had a special bday HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE... we love you!!!

Steph - Hugs gf -

Well gotta jam - time to leave for work - but today is my friday....

xoxox J

Good Morning! I'm here! Red Hat picnic yesterday afternoon up at Whitewater Preserve. So I was gone from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. No excuse after that... I think I was playing solitaire and sudoku on my laptop most of the evening!

TOPS this morning.... we'll see... Wii says I'm down 1 1/2 lb. It and our scale don't always agree.

Our German neighbors flew back to Germany yesterday so we have a huge RV next to us in their spot. Relatively young couple compared to the rest of us, with at least one huge dog.

"Range Riders" concert tonight at Miracle Springs... dinner there with the neighbors beforehand. Too much eating this weekend. Canadians are all leaving... Happy Hour party tomorrow afternoon... heavy Snacks. I think we're taking prawns.... peel and eat, with cocktail sauce.

So, you guys are taking bets ehÉÉÉ??? I laughed when I read that. For sure I think we`ll want more space, but first we need to ENJOY the experience of traveling together!!!! I told DH he`d better bring 1 of his guitars or he`ll go bonkers for 5 wks without... hummm do you think I`ll have room for a quilt??? :Banane20:

Oh o.k. so now we;re really gonna be full. All vehicles go in for tuneups whatever next week. Its auto mechanical heaven for somebody$$$$$

So, you guys are taking bets ehÉÉÉ??? I laughed when I read that. For sure I think we`ll want more space, but first we need to ENJOY the experience of traveling together!!!! I told DH he`d better bring 1 of his guitars or he`ll go bonkers for 5 wks without... hummm do you think I`ll have room for a quilt??? :)

Oh o.k. so now we;re really gonna be full. All vehicles go in for tuneups whatever next week. Its auto mechanical heaven for somebody$$$$$

You may have room for a quilt, but not all the "tools" of your trade!!?? That guitar will take up some room, too! We carry way too much junk with us! Keep it simple.

You're Canadian... don't you play Cribbage??? I thought all Canadians played that!

Hey gang - I'm free for 3 days with no big plans !!! Except - right now waiting for gf to come and trim my hair - Tomorrow gym in the morning - but that's normal - Taxes @2 pm and that's it..

Oh yesterday went to GNC to get that banana cream pt shake - they didn't have any - going to order some for me - normally $3.39 a can - but if I buy a case (24) $1.75..

So when I went to Target I got a 4 pack of vanilla Creme Pure Protein Shakes and some banana's - Well I didn't feel like eating my fish - did eat my veggies - so I made a shake w/the vanilla, tablespoon Peanut Butter - and a banana - OMG IT WAS TO DIE FOR !!!! and I was full and satisfied and that was it for dinner no popcorn afterward - I figure the shake was 100 for shake 80 for pb - 100 for banana = 280 cal total

I don't do shakes normally - but was in the mood for a milkshake - last night so that was it and girls it was too freaking good...

Yep Candice we have bets on you & Peter lol... Today I had a computer rater trainer in my office helping me w/some rating - he asked me if I was Canadian (I have your Honorary Canadian Certificate hanging in my office) lol - told him no - I'm a desert rat ;0) but my bff made me a Canadian :0)

Well Amber just left - got hair just trimmed -

Phyl you are one busy chick -watch out for the wine at all these parties :0)

Well need to go see what I am going to do with this chicken - roast it or boil it for ck tacos - Think I am roasting it...

cbl

karla - how's the computer

I picked up our TripTik from CAA the other day... wow is it ever detailed... I only hope I can read it AND see road signs. LOL

Janet, I was dying to deviate from my food PLAN tonight. I was even going to take myself out to the movies so that I could eat JUNK in the dark.... but I didn`t go

Put in a movie at home, and ate 3 bags of popcorn!!! and 2 protien bars"!!!! havn`t tallied up the cals yet. But I know I coulda done more damage if I`d gone out.

I just felt weird today. Did lots of raking in the yard, trying to get all the leaves out of the beds. At least the beds that are not still covered in ICE!!!!

CALORIES-CARBS-FAT-PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,829-248-69-74

My back ached, my knees ached and my hips ached...???? The weather changed to COLD suddenly so maybe that`s it...

Edited by peaches9
accountability

I picked up our TripTik from CAA the other day... wow is it ever detailed... I only hope I can read it AND see road signs. LOL

Janet, I was dying to deviate from my food PLAN tonight. I was even going to take myself out to the movies so that I could eat JUNK in the dark.... but I didn`t go

Put in a movie at home, and ate 3 bags of popcorn!!! and 2 protien bars"!!!! havn`t tallied up the cals yet. But I know I coulda done more damage if I`d gone out.

I just felt weird today. Did lots of raking in the yard, trying to get all the leaves out of the beds. At least the beds that are not still covered in ICE!!!!

CALORIES-CARBS-FAT-PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,829-248-69-74

My back ached, my knees ached and my hips ached...???? The weather changed to COLD suddenly so maybe that`s it...

Girl you are right it could have been worse - not too too bad and you did get exercise - my chicken is done - squash is done (butternut) - bf was greek yogurt/granola - lunch chili rellone - dinner ck& veggies -

Karla's computer must have died - she hasn't posted - I would take dd#4 computer since she ran up the cell bill :9(

Girl you are right it could have been worse - not too too bad and you did get exercise - my chicken is done - squash is done (butternut) - bf was greek yogurt/granola - lunch chili rellone - dinner ck& veggies -

Karla's computer must have died - she hasn't posted - I would take dd#4 computer since she ran up the cell bill :9(

I agree , I`d take the adaughters puter too...

I feel for Karla though, I once dumped my coffee into my WORK laptop computer... the IT guys were not impressed with me... but somehow they fixed it and SAVED my ass. I didn`t have to tell my bosses....lucky

:):biggrin::lol:

Petie just got home, so I`m gonna go to bed

Night night, and sleep tight!

Hey gang - I'm free for 3 days with no big plans !!! Except - right now waiting for gf to come and trim my hair - Tomorrow gym in the morning - but that's normal - Taxes @2 pm and that's it..

Yep Candice we have bets on you & Peter lol... Today I had a computer rater trainer in my office helping me w/some rating - he asked me if I was Canadian (I have your Honorary Canadian Certificate hanging in my office) lol - told him no - I'm a desert rat ;0) but my bff made me a Canadian :0)

Well Amber just left - got hair just trimmed -

Phyl you are one busy chick -watch out for the wine at all these parties :0)

Well need to go see what I am going to do with this chicken - roast it or boil it for ck tacos - Think I am roasting it...cbl

karla - how's the computer

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

Yeah... end of season parties. Tonight two carloads of us went to Miracle Springs for dinner and the Range Riders concert. Had a good time. One glass of wine before we went! I"m almost afraid to drink now. And I asked Earl tonight if I hit my head when I fell... can't remember much about that evening, headache and not dizzy, but keep losing my balance. Almost fell a couple of times today and yesterday.

I haven't tried my computer yet, so you are all right, I'm on DD#4's. I'll give it a shot tonight.

Candice, I missed the whole thing about going to work, ARE YOU CRAZY!! Take the time and enjoy every moment of freedom.

I'm suppose to work this weekend, but I'm taking it off. DD#3 is coming up to Celebrate my 29th birthday for the 22 time. I will spend the entire weekend packing. The realtor says we MIGHT close next weekend. I went over to the new house to inspect the required corrections the sellers made. I must say, the owner is one handy guy. Everytime I go in the house gets smaller and smaller. This is a good thing...RIGHT!

I'm having a bit of a pity party. DD#5 is on spring break and is NOT coming home for my birthday or to help move. The university is only 20 miles a way and I have only seen her twice since Christmas and Christmas was only for 4 days. She is going to Colorado with the boyfriend and then going to Roundup to spend 4 days with ex #1 and his wife. (Remember, he is my first ex, and DD#4's dad is my 2nd ex.) Well the ex's wife's birthday is the day after mine, so DD#5 is going to Roundup to celebrate her birthday. It hurts. I know it shouldn't. Now if we close next week, none of my children, except DD#4 will be here to help me move. Because they all will be in Roundup to celebrate the ex's wife's birthday. Am I really that unloveable of a person? I must have really messed up raising them. I didn't date this last 14 years so I could be a good mom. Worked multiple jobs to buy them what they needed and evidently it wasn't enough. I really thought I did a decent job, I guess none of it really mattered. Sorry, emotions are hyperstrung since dad died. DD#5 never even went to see dad this last year. I figured it was because she couldn't handle it, but maybe it is because she didn't give a rats behind about anyone but herself. She isn't coming come this summer. She is going to go live with DD#2.

Okay, sorry about all the complaining, that is all I seem to do lately.

Good Morning Peeps..

Karla - What day is your Bday - Happy Bday Weekend

Hugs I understand being sensitive right now. Yes DD#5 it's all about her - The last Easter that my Stepmom was alive (she had already been told she had Cancer) we had a get together at my Dads - my DS didn't come - he went with his friends - I was pissed cuz I knew it was the last yr she would be alive - he was 19 - It's just kid - well most I think - it is all about them.

It's not what you did or didn't do for your kids - it's that they take all that we did for granted - Hugs

Phyl - Glad you had a good time - watch out for that dizziness - what did he say about hitting your head - Glad you had a good time - it was windy here last night - calm now but weather says more wind on it's way -ugh you know how much I dislike the wind and I know you do too..

Well got to sleep to 6:30 - well angel woke me up at 5 but got her to go back to sleep - need to get moving - but still drinking coffee it hasn't hit yet :0)

Karla, I don't think young people these days have a CLUE!!

But, seems your daughters should be a little more mature at their ages. I remember when our three oldest threw a 25th wedding anniversary party for us back in 1989. Youngest son promised to come and help them. He didn't show up, but when we all went back to the house to go in the pool... there he was having a party with his friends. He was 17 at the time. Kids got there before us and almost killed him!!

Good Morning Peeps..

Karla - What day is your Bday - Happy Bday Weekend

Hugs I understand being sensitive right now. Yes DD#5 it's all about her - The last Easter that my Stepmom was alive (she had already been told she had Cancer) we had a get together at my Dads - my DS didn't come - he went with his friends - I was pissed cuz I knew it was the last yr she would be alive - he was 19 - It's just kid - well most I think - it is all about them.

It's not what you did or didn't do for your kids - it's that they take all that we did for granted - Hugs

Phyl - Glad you had a good time - watch out for that dizziness - what did he say about hitting your head - Glad you had a good time - it was windy here last night - calm now but weather says more wind on it's way -ugh you know how much I dislike the wind and I know you do too..

Well got to sleep to 6:30 - well angel woke me up at 5 but got her to go back to sleep - need to get moving - but still drinking coffee it hasn't hit yet :0)

Earl "thinks" I hit my head, but... SAND... so shouldn't have jarred my brain! Think maybe I'm having allergy problems cuz I was sneezing like crazy last night when the wind was blowing. It's died down this morning, so I better go get ready for the pool. No excuses not to go!! Hope it doesn't start up again. Neighbors are nervous about that because party this afternoon is on their porch and no room inside for all of us!!