Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Where is everyone today??? Not one single post, and very few yesterday!

I am feeling "down in the dumps" today for no particular reason.

Skipped Water aerobics this morning... it was gloomy, chilly and windy outside. So we went to the rehab center to visit our friend from OK. Then we went to costco and Walmart. Got home almost 30 minutes late for book club, but I went anyways. Shouldn't have bothered. By the time I got there, the one book I'd read they were just finished discussing. Ad the one they talked about after that wasn't even on the list I had for this month! We usually read 2 books. But last month someone was not happy with the choice for #2 book and suggested several others. So I didn't know what the heck I was supposed to read but definitely not the one they apparently read! I think I am missing some of the emails. Besides that, the chair I was directed to was kind of situated such that it was pretty impossible to carry on a conversation with anyone when the general discussion was over. Kind of felt like a 5th wheel but probably my own fault because of the mood I was in.

Plus, felt like this month's hostess sort of slapped my wrist at the pool yesterday in front of a bunch of people. She let me borrow her book. While I was reading it, one of the other gals sent out an email asking if she could borrow someone's book. So I emailed back that I had Jean's book but was almost finished with it. So she sent another email to both me and to Jean saying she would have the book next. Well, Jean says she didn't get the email and she would have "preferred" that I gave the book back to her so her sister could read it. I guess my fault... I should have made sure it was okay to pass the book on, but I see them passing books on at the pool all the tme and I just assumed it wold be okay. MY BAD!!! So shoot me already!

Quick post.

It has been crazy here lately. Trying to get everything done by the time Michael gets home, kettle corn season starting, ending snomobile club stuff, beginning motorcycle club stuff. It is going to be NUTS around here for awhile.

Went to Lincoln for the weekend because Nick had 2 days off school. Probably bad idea. Bought an RV. Maybe you saw the links on FB. Driving home an engine light came on. Put our arrival home behind about 6 hours....but we made it. Funny thing....while we were driving out Jeff got the funniest voice mail. Not sure what it was about when it was texted to him but then listened to it yesterday...and guess how it was??? I heard Janet and Candice for sure, but not sure why you guys were trying Jeff's phone. It sounded like maybe you were video conferencing. Funny...and sorry I missed it. Hopefully my next laptop will have a webcam...but doubtful since Michael has such internet problems.

Saw Karla while I was out there. She is one hot mama these days!!! You all need to gripe on her until she puts on some new pics. She needs to do a before/after post. She's gorgeous!!! Any negative posts about her looks from now on need to be blasted! She looks AMAZING!

Okay. Im at the state regional math meet and the kids are almost done with their last test. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to catch up a bit.

oh....the chromium seems to be doing a lot for me. I've got energy, smiles, motivation....it's really really nice.

okay...outa here ladies. Love you! Miss you. I'll be back soon.

Hey Gang

Phyl - I have been so busy at work - I just don't get a chance to get to lbt- plus since I pissed off the IT girl by throwing away those Cookies - I gotta be careful - I don't know how long she's going to be pissed.. Then by the time I get home - I am pooped..

I am resigning as food cop.. It's getting me in trouble in my real life lol... I can't change other pple and I gotta quit trying -

Candice I did what you said - I just said in my email - cookies in the lunch room enjoy and that I would quit being the office food cop..

Did you get the pure Protein stuff ?? Add a little real banana and strawberries ice in the blender - it's like a real shake - sounds good wish I had one right now - maybe I'll go see if they have some - it's only a block away..

I am like a reformed person who wants to push my healthy eating onto everyone else - You know those pple you hate - a born again christian - who praises God every other word - or an x smoker who HATES smokers - or an x alcholic who hates the sight of booze - I have become to obsessive..

The other day a lady wolfed down her food - I say oh you must have been hungry.. I gotta shut up... I gotta quit these negative/judging thoughts.

Steph - we thought it was Linda who got the weird message - I think Candice started that call :0) Yes we were doing a skypes conference call :0).. Glad you are feeling better - when does Michael come home..

Karla - I know they can give you a few days to be out.. Well if I were you I would go look - call the phone company and take texting off and see what the damages are after she paid the $800 omw - I think I would kill her..

Well gang I went to the gym - didn't want to but skipped last tuesday - can't get in that habit - so went - it helped my stress a bit - my shoulders are in knots by the end of the day..

Guess I better go feed my dogs.. and see what I am going to eat..

cbl - Hugs !!!

Edited by IndioGirl55

I have a sick puppy. Simon, our wired haired doxi has been vomiting all day, clear, and now has some rectal bleeding, oozing, but bleeding none the less. Called the vet and waiting for a return call. His tummy seems tender, so I think he has some type of digestional irritation. So do you think I need to rush him to the emergency vet. It will cost $300 just to walk in the door.

The appraisal is tomorrow...I think I am hyperventalating. This is the last hurdle...I had an anxiety attack at school today. I am just going crazy. My face is broke out, I'm either overeating or pbing.auuuuuuuuuuuuhhggg

I have a sick puppy. Simon, our wired haired doxi has been vomiting all day, clear, and now has some rectal bleeding, oozing, but bleeding none the less. Called the vet and waiting for a return call. His tummy seems tender, so I think he has some type of digestional irritation. So do you think I need to rush him to the emergency vet. It will cost $300 just to walk in the door.

The appraisal is tomorrow...I think I am hyperventalating. This is the last hurdle...I had an anxiety attack at school today. I am just going crazy. My face is broke out, I'm either overeating or pbing.auuuuuuuuuuuuhhggg

Karla - Hugs on Simon that's a tough call - I panic when mine get sick - hell angels last visit was $400

The vet called, Simon has stress colitus. He is overwhelmed. So we are giving him some pepto and a bland diet for a few days. Is there anything else I need to deal with. So the furries go to the kennel tomorrow and hopefully the day away from upheavel will help Simon to calm down.

Okay folks, today is the day, the last hurdle...the appraisal of my house I'm selling. So at 1 pm mountain standard time, keep fingers crossed, prayers asked. The roof will be done. I'm nervous as all get out!!

Simon is feeling a bit better, he ate a couple bites of food. The pepto went down okay. It's bad enough I stress myself out, but now I stress out the dog.

dinner last night was heavenly....spinach salad and FRESH strawberies. This is the type of food I wish was available everyday. I put just a small amount of poppyseed dressing, 1/2 egg, cheese, and chopped bacon on the spinach. Strawberries I put a package of Sun Crystals, 5 cal sweetener, and they were glorious. Just link summer!!

Well you all have a good day!!!

Okay----I definitely overdid it last night with the wine! Earl was getting ready to BBQ steak on the grill yesterday afternoon when we heard all this laughing and carrying on behind us. So he went to investigate and didn't come back right away, so I took my glass of wine and followed him. There was an impromptu party going on.... the men were digging holes to plant some palm trees and the ladies were watching and having some wine. I remember about the first two hours and that's it. I guess I embarrassed myself. I have sand and dirt under my fingernails.. apparently fell down. Don't remember that or eating pizza! Earl said I had two pieces of pizza. I have NEVER EVER drank so much that I didn't remember things! So... true confessions here!! Must never do that again!!

Oh Phyl, you are too funny.... I think you`d be cute as hell drunk!!! Wish Id been there to see it firsthand.

Perhaps, you`ll succumb again in July???

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,202

Tuesdays food plan

Good morning ladies. I have a little more time right now so I can give you guys a little more time. :thumbup:

Phyl, you're so funny. I can only imagine you having letting your hair down. Wish we could see it. We might have to plan at least ONE night in Seattle. Though, don't give Rose wine. she gets really teary. Hope you didn't hurt yourself falling down though. Hopefully just a little pride bruised :)

Janet, you're a terrific food cop but I completely understand how it can be taken too far. Especially when people don't know you like we do. When you need a food cop fix, you can always come here and lecture me. I need it all the time. I need to stop being the rude police. I really pissed my sister and BIL off while in Lincoln. I don't know when we might talk again. It's very very hard to hold our tongues. good luck.

Karla, remember that it will all work out. It's stressful waiting and all of that, but your price range is NOT outlandish and there is no reason it won't come in correctly. You're going to be just find. Sorry puppy feels so bad. Stress is so hard on all of us. Hope he feels better by this afternoon.

Candice, I have forgotten...when are you heading out here? I'm so excited to see you and meet Peter. I have a crazy crazy summer planned but it will be fun.

So.....we bought a 21 foot Coachmen to pull the kettle corn trailer. That way when the kids come with I don't have to worry so much about them. I also don't have to rent motel rooms all the time. The money we would spend on motel rooms will make the payments. Craziness though. Sometimes I think I'm nuts.

I had the flu for a while before we went to Lincoln and weird but since I had such a horrible bout of vomitting I haven't been nearly as tight. Still not great, but can get a little more to stay down. Don't know how that worked, but the whole gift horse thing. I'll take it. I also am not eating nearly as much crap. Just doesn't interest me. I have more energy most days. Today not, but I think I needed a catch up day from all the craziness.

Michael comes home April 1. He had a really good month. I'm much more okay with him coming home. I think I just really had to come to terms with it. We are busy building a room in the basement so that Nick can move out of Michael's room. He moved into it to see if he was ready to move to the basement. He's done really really well so now Jeff has to move his office out of the other "bedroom" in the basement. didn't have a place for the office so dividing the family room. The carpenter was supposed to be done before we got back from Lincoln. I was going to paint yesterday. well...he's still not done and I can maybe paint this weekend. I hate that. Anyways...the point is, we'll be crazy busy here the next couple of weeks....so if you don't hear from me, it's just craziness.

I'm also hoping to get my walking started in the next week or so. Michael and I are going to start martial arts two times a week when he gets back. That will run forabout 2 months before summer break. Enough time to get me jumpstarted. It's getting nice enough outside that I can get out there and get moving. woooooohooooo!

Okay. Jeff will be home shortly for lunch so I had better get something figured out for that. Love you ladies. Have a great day!!!

Good morning ladies. I have a little more time right now so I can give you guys a little more time. :thumbup:

Phyl, you're so funny. I can only imagine you having letting your hair down. Wish we could see it. We might have to plan at least ONE night in Seattle. Though, don't give Rose wine. she gets really teary. Hope you didn't hurt yourself falling down though. Hopefully just a little pride bruised :)

Janet, you're a terrific food cop but I completely understand how it can be taken too far. Especially when people don't know you like we do. When you need a food cop fix, you can always come here and lecture me. I need it all the time. I need to stop being the rude police. I really pissed my sister and BIL off while in Lincoln. I don't know when we might talk again. It's very very hard to hold our tongues. good luck.

Karla, remember that it will all work out. It's stressful waiting and all of that, but your price range is NOT outlandish and there is no reason it won't come in correctly. You're going to be just find. Sorry puppy feels so bad. Stress is so hard on all of us. Hope he feels better by this afternoon.

Candice, I have forgotten...when are you heading out here? I'm so excited to see you and meet Peter. I have a crazy crazy summer planned but it will be fun.

We will be heading out from Our place 12th of APril... now bearing in mind that we are stopping over in Wisconcin, then camping thru minnesota, the dakotas and then on to Montana... I don't know exactly when we'll get there. Being as you are so far north from our route, we may come home the Cdn way and dip down to where you live.. it'd be more on our way...

However, we are taking my new laptop with us so we'll be able t email people and give a better ETA enroute...

Is that o.k. with you?

So.....we bought a 21 foot Coachmen to pull the kettle corn trailer. That way when the kids come with I don't have to worry so much about them. I also don't have to rent motel rooms all the time. The money we would spend on motel rooms will make the payments. Craziness though. Sometimes I think I'm nuts.

Your Coachman 21' sounds like it is the SAME size as our Leisureway Van also 21"... it sleeps 2 adults plus 2 little ones in single beds... ah but I think Peter and I may "split" up after a few nights of "togetherness" on the road ...LOL

I can totally see one of us bunking in one of the Kids beds...

I had the flu for a while before we went to Lincoln and weird but since I had such a horrible bout of vomitting I haven't been nearly as tight. Still not great, but can get a little more to stay down. Don't know how that worked, but the whole gift horse thing. I'll take it. I also am not eating nearly as much crap. Just doesn't interest me. I have more energy most days. Today not, but I think I needed a catch up day from all the craziness.

Michael comes home April 1. He had a really good month. I'm much more okay with him coming home. I think I just really had to come to terms with it. We are busy building a room in the basement so that Nick can move out of Michael's room. He moved into it to see if he was ready to move to the basement. He's done really really well so now Jeff has to move his office out of the other "bedroom" in the basement. didn't have a place for the office so dividing the family room. The carpenter was supposed to be done before we got back from Lincoln. I was going to paint yesterday. well...he's still not done and I can maybe paint this weekend. I hate that. Anyways...the point is, we'll be crazy busy here the next couple of weeks....so if you don't hear from me, it's just craziness.

I'm also hoping to get my walking started in the next week or so. Michael and I are going to start martial arts two times a week when he gets back. That will run forabout 2 months before summer break. Enough time to get me jumpstarted. It's getting nice enough outside that I can get out there and get moving. woooooohooooo!

Okay. Jeff will be home shortly for lunch so I had better get something figured out for that. Love you ladies. Have a great day!!!

I bet everything with Michael will turn out just fine. Being away from his family all this time will make him appreciate what he has more. He's probably done a lot of growing up too.

What happened to the talk about Jeff getting banded or the sleeve????

Candice, Jeff's sleeve has had to go on the back burner for awhile since his dad was sick. He's still planning on it, but probably some time this summer instead of this spring.

Our Coachmen can sleep 6 if everyone loves each other. 2 in the back "queen", 2 on the dinette but will probably be just Michael, and the 2 little ones will sleep on the top bunk. It will work for us. If the little ones were bigger it wouldn't be big enough but since all 3 kids probably won't be traveling with me every time it should be perfect.

when you travel through MT, just let me know where you will be. I'll make the trek whichever direction. Remember that Rose is in Lincoln....about 100 miles from Karla. I'll go wherever. If you are going to go through south MT that's fine. We'll do whatever.

Okay. Talk to you all later.

Oh Phyl, you are too funny.... I think you`d be cute as hell drunk!!! Wish Id been there to see it firsthand. Perhaps, you`ll succumb again in July???
Phyl, you're so funny. I can only imagine you having letting your hair down. Wish we could see it. We might have to plan at least ONE night in Seattle. Though, don't give Rose wine. she gets really teary. Hope you didn't hurt yourself falling down though. Hopefully just a little pride bruised :thumbup:

Michael comes home April 1. He had a really good month. I'm much more okay with him coming home. I think I just really had to come to terms with it. We are busy building a room in the basement so that Nick can move out of Micheal's room. He moved into it to see if he was ready to move to the basement. He's done really really well so now Jeff has to move his office out of the other "bedroom" in the basement. didn't have a place for the office so dividing the family room. The carpenter was supposed to be done before we got back from Lincoln. I was going to paint yesterday. well...he's still not done and I can maybe paint this weekend. I hate that. Anyways...the point is, we'll be crazy busy here the next couple of weeks....so if you don't hear from me, it's just craziness.

I'm also hoping to get my walking started in the next week or so. Michael and I are going to start martial arts two times a week when he gets back. That will run for about 2 months before summer break. Enough time to get me jump started. It's getting nice enough outside that I can get out there and get moving. woooooohooooo!

Well, I guess it was funny, but now I'm embarrassed, after Earl told me some of the things I did! Didn't get hurt falling down and don't even remember it except for a very vague memory of a close encounter with the sand... and had sand under my fingernails this morning! I'm having ONE glass of wine today. Kind of scares me that I don't remember things like falling down, and eating pizza. I woke up at 1 a.m. all mad because I came back to the RV before Jim got back with the pizza, only to find out I DID have some pizza!

RV sounds nice, Steph. You'll enjoy the convenience when you're doing your kettle korn thing!

Sorry you got the flu! Thought that was all done for the winter!

Michael preparations moving right along! That's good!

Hey Steph...did you and Rose find a treadle sewing machine in the basement? Hey if all else fails all us montanians can meet and Rose's house and party like crazy with Candice.

Came home with the furries, took the garbage out and was locked out of the house. My realtor has my only key and I never lock the handles just the deadlocks. Well after the appraiser left, my realtor locked all the deadlocks and all the handles. So when I went outside I couldn't get back in and all the furries where running rampant through the house. Had to walk to a friends house, call the realtor to let me in. By the time I got in the furries had tore apart a bunch of 'realtor alert' decorations, pine cones, seeded balls, etc. Then go outside again and lock myself out again. Fortunately this time at least one door was totally unlocked. so much for my nap.

food was all healthy today, just too much, stress eating.

Janet, I need you to come live with me and food cop me!

Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to go for now, I'll check in after dinner, TTFN