Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

I am so excited, just talked to Linda on SKYPE... way cool and I got to say hello to MEL, Nicole and Andy her son... it was so fun... and too think in a month I;ll be able to see them all in person..

I have to remember to Buy some GOUDA cheese for Nicole, at the dutch cheese store in Sarnia before I cross the border into Michigan...,.

cbl

Linda; Is this the store that Nicole is thinking of???

The Dutch Shoppe

The Dutch Shoppe has locations in both Sarnia and Chatham. The shoppe carries Dutch specialty products and gifts including gourmet smoked cheese, Belgian truffles and Dutch salted licorice. Online shopping is also available from their website.

The Dutch Shoppe

850 Colborne St.

Sarnia, Ontario

N7T 5Y3

519-344-1316 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 519-344-1316 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

FOOD TODAY

CALORIES-CARBS-FAT-PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,051-88-46-52

Edited by peaches9
food journaling

o.k. where the heck is everybody... Did someone organize a Whine and cheese party and not invite me????

Sorry Candice, got home last night after school, went and got the furries from puppy daycare (they can't handle the roofers), came home and took a nap and didn't wake up until 8 pm! I guess I was tired.

But guess what!!! Steph's in Missoula and we are getting together today!

Congrats Candice on the weight loss! I USE to be at 172, now I don't know. I have gained, big time. My pants that were loose are getting snug, so today...I guess I will step on the scale. It won't be fun. I do fine all day and then evening just sucks. I need to get it together!

Talked with a couple of old friends. One my mechanic who is going to come to fix The Beast (1977 Silverado truck). The Beast's ignition switch collapsed around the key. Then he is going to give my CRV a tune up. He tells me that she probably should have had one 20,000 miles ago. OOOPs! but she hasn't complained. By the way, my mechanic has a psychic connection to vehicles. He can 'feel' what is wrong with them and they 'talk' to them. My CRV told him, that she was a girl and that she liked the name Honey. OKAAAAAAAAAY. But he is a HECK of a mechanic and does my work on the 'side' so it doesn't cost me as much as if I took it into a shop.

I feel like I am going to be running around in circles this weekend. Too many committments and not enough time. Need to feed the roofers, mega grocery shop, meet Steph, go check out a mattress (new Queen size pillow top on Craigslist for $259), be here for the mechanic, work on packing, laundry, take dogs to kennel, pick up dogs, pay bills. It is going to be a rollercoaster today and tomorrow.

Anyway, check in later, TTFN

Good morning

Karla - Give Steph a hug from us !!!

Off to the gym - cbl

o.k. where the heck is everybody... Did someone organize a Whine and cheese party and not invite me????
Good morning

Karla - Give Steph a hug from us !!! Off to the gym-cbl

Good Morning!! Earl and I are "in training" ALL weekend... 4 hours last night, 8 hrs today and tomorrow... I joined the Community Emergency Response Team here at our RV park... they say if there is a BIG earthquake we could be cut off for 3 weeks or more... so we're preparing. I have a HAM radio license, so I joined as part of the communications team, we'll see about medical later. I will persuade Earl to be part of another team. Anyway... we're taking the Riverside County training course. Very interesting and informative!! This morning we get to play with fire extinguishers!! And we each got a green backpack full of supplies.. so I now have my ver own green hard hat and green emergency vest and crow bar!! LOL

I will be scarce this weekend!! We're off in a few minutes! Won't even be back in time for happy hour!! LOL!

16_4_39.gif 3_12_26v.gif cert.gif

Have fun Phyl - I need to get eq stuff - well tomorrow - off to hang w/uncle...

Ck back later gang - Have a Great day..

Karla, you lucky bird, getting to hang with Stephanie... give her big kisses from us all... hey why not skype with her later on??

Janet, gym and Uncle visit - oh you will be busy for sure.. enjoyed meetng your fur babies the other night. so cute

Phyl, you and Earl rock on... hee,hee,hee you WANT him on another team don`t you!!! It is a great comfort though to know you are prepared for anything.

The way my DH hoards food in the freezer I`m sure we`d eat well for a week or two, then break into the canned goods... but we DO need a couple of cses of bottled Water just in case.

DH is off to band rehersal tonight, so I`m sewing up a storm... I`ll skype my blocks later on for sure.

I emailed Denise too to see if we can get her on skype as well.

Food good today, still at 177 and that`s good.. on track for 169... yippee:rolleyes2:

Phyl, you and Earl rock on... hee,hee,hee you WANT him on another team don`t you!!! It is a great comfort though to know you are prepared for anything.

food good today, still at 177 and that`s good.. on track for 169... yippee:rolleyes2:

Well, I'm going to be on the communications team because I have a HAM radio license. I've bugged him for years to get one, too, but so far he hasn't. So... it's not that I want him on another team... he just has to get his HAM license if he wants to do that. But his electrical expertise and his strong "handyman" skills might be more useful anyway! He learned how to "jury rig" in the AF... "brogan maintenance"!! HAHA! He can usually figure out how to fix ANYTHING! Which can sometimes be annoying!! LOL... something breaks and I'm thinking... "oh, goody!! I get to buy a new one". But, NO... he fixes it!

36_27_11.gif

Edited by phyllser

Here are a few photos from our C.E.R.T. training today.

In our C.E.R.T. gear,

practicing with fire extinguishers,

head wraps and slings.

post-220150-13813139189359_thumb.jpg

post-220150-138131391898_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139190075_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139190476_thumb.jpg

Good Morning Gang..

Had a great day with Uncle - got home around 6 - feed the dogs and me (lamb chop from thrusday) squash and Ice Cream cake - other food for the day was only 1 bad pt chips 140 cal and a skinny frappichino - so I was good calorie wise :0)..

I don't think I told you all what I did on friday -- I threw away office Cookies cuz one of our employees was in the hospital for 2 days for testing - he has diabetes - well our lunch room is always full of junk - so I was on a roll friday morning - playing food cop - we I majority pissed some pple off

I realize now that I was bad about doing that (throwing away other pples stuff) I was carried away in the moment - I am a bit obsessive as you all know - this is my life and I know how hard it is to say No when it's in your face - I know it's up to the individual - but sometimes I just can't stop the food cop in me - I guess I am so use to it here on lbt that I let it into my other life - I am going to buy some cookies today and take them to work w/an apology - I really want to put on the apology (but won't) - go ahead eat all you want kill yourself and keep gaining weight... I am just like a reformed smoker who hates smoking - for me I am an all or none girl

Oh gang did I tell you - my furlough days have been cut in half - instead of every other Friday - just 1 Friday a month.

Guess they finally realized that we had too much work with all the extra that they have been giving us with all the firing they have been doing - that stuff wasn't getting done.

So starting next month only 1 Friday off - going to miss them - going to like the additional $$ in my bank (more shopping ;0) - For the rest of they year - I have the 1st Friday of the month off (well April is good Friday and we have it off - so April it's the 2nd Friday)

Well going to see if paper is here yet - another cup of coffee

will cbl

Hugs to all

Had a good time with Steph!! They were buying a little RV to take to her kettle korn events. It is very cute. We didn't get to go to dinner, it was prom night for most of the schools, so all the restraunts where packed.

Well, I bit the bullet and stepped on the scale yesterday....I gained about 5 pounds, 177, I SWORE it was 20! No, I'm not saying 5 is good, but I am excited to know that my body is adjusting to its new weight and can recognize a gain. In my fat life time, it would be 20 pounds before I realized I gained.

So new start, AGAIN,

Roof is almost done, been browsing magazines for paint and decorating ideas. I know I am painting the livingroom Escape Grey (it's what I have now), a beautiful color that has green, blue, and turquise undertones and goes well with my brown and grey furniture. I will carry this into the kitchen with the wall that is shared with the living room. The other walls will be a bisque color. I'm still debating on the color of the cabinets. I'd like to bring in some indigo. Originally I thought I would go with indigo cabinets, but now I'm leaning towards the grey or even the bisque. I'm thinking on painting some of the cabinets to look like a Frank Lloyd Wright windows and bring in the indigo there. The kitchen is pretty small so I'm afraid that if I paint them all indigo, they will overwhelm the kitchen. So what do you all think?

Well should get busy, need to run to town and be back in time for the mechanic to work on The Beast. Then he is going to give my CRV a tune up, who knew that a car is not designed to go 85,000 miles without a tuneup? hum, TTFN

Karla - give us the link to your new house again - yep indigo might be too dark.

Well Target opens at 8 - I guess I should get dressed since I am up and showered.. Maybe a nap this after noon - got a $50 gift card from bday - might go spend it too :0) well I need to ck bank to see how much $$$ is there :0)

Had a good time with Steph!! They were buying a little RV to take to her kettle korn events. It is very cute. We didn't get to go to dinner, it was prom night for most of the schools, so all the restraunts where packed.

What kind of an RV did they buy??? How many people does it sleep? ?

Well, I bit the bullet and stepped on the scale yesterday....I gained about 5 pounds, 177, I SWORE it was 20! No, I'm not saying 5 is good, but I am excited to know that my body is adjusting to its new weight and can recognize a gain. In my fat life time, it would be 20 pounds before I realized I gained.

So new start, AGAIN,

Good, 5 lbs is a managable gain. Way better than in the OLD days eh? So start counting your cals. and start reading or Re-reading the BECK book. Do the daily exercises, they are a lifesaver for me:thumbup: Lets see which one of us can get to 169lbs first- That's my challenge for YOU!!!

Roof is almost done, been browsing magazines for paint and decorating ideas. I know I am painting the livingroom Escape Grey (it's what I have now), a beautiful color that has green, blue, and turquise undertones and goes well with my brown and grey furniture. I will carry this into the kitchen with the wall that is shared with the living room. The other walls will be a bisque color. I'm still debating on the color of the cabinets. I'd like to bring in some indigo. Originally I thought I would go with indigo cabinets, but now I'm leaning towards the grey or even the bisque. I'm thinking on painting some of the cabinets to look like a Frank Lloyd Wright windows and bring in the indigo there. The kitchen is pretty small so I'm afraid that if I paint them all indigo, they will overwhelm the kitchen. So what do you all think?

EM, I like the sound of the grey and biscque colours but Indigo BLUE sounds a bit daunting. If its a small kitchen you'd be best to stick to a MONOTONE colour skeme it will make it look bigger. Do you even have to paint the cabinets in the kitchen? That's a nasty job... what are they right now?

Well should get busy, need to run to town and be back in time for the mechanic to work on The Beast. Then he is going to give my CRV a tune up, who knew that a car is not designed to go 85,000 miles without a tuneup? hum, TTFN

O.k. then talk at you later babe:lol:

Karla - give us the link to your new house again - yep indigo might be too dark.

Well Target opens at 8 - I guess I should get dressed since I am up and showered.. Maybe a nap this after noon - got a $50 gift card from bday - might go spend it too :0) well I need to ck bank to see how much $$$ is there :0)

Great news on the Cancelled Furlough day... that is money in the bank!! WHooo-hoo

I wouldn;t appologize about the thrown out Cookies, just replace them with a note "ENJOY, love Janet"... that will suffice.:laugh:

Just got back from the city, went down to visit the kids... we watched a movie and then went to my FAVORITE Japaneese restaurant ICHIBAN... I had my usual salmon sashimi and brown rice... OMG it was so good... I almost make an audible 'groan' when I am eating it - yup its THAT good...:smile: