Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Happy St Patrict's day!! to all you Irish! We have a staff member who is Very Italian, so I have to decide, do I go with wearing of the green for St Patty's day, or do I go for the wearing of the ORANGE! I look horrid in orange, so it will probably be green.

talked to my realtor last night. We could close today IF the people who are buying my house had all their stuff together, unfortunately they do not. They haven't even ordered the inspection. Oh well, keep your fingers crossed for good weather for the next 4 days so we can get the roof done!

One week, 3 days until a week off from school. I have to work at the nursery everyday so it won't be a total vacation, but it will be different and I need different.

Have been enjoying the last couple of days being home by myself. DD#4 is doing an overnight babysitting job. Connected up with an old friend, okay...old lover through Facebook. Nice to visit with, but have ZERO plans on 'hooking up'. He is a control freak, and I don't need that type of relationship again.

Well still tough getting up this morning. I can't wait till the weekend!! of course I'll still be getting up early, just not at 4:30.

They did the well log yesterday, my well runs 17 gals per hour. Pretty darn good for this part of the country. Also only took him 2 hours instead of 6, so it only is going to cost me $250 instead of closer to $800. I have been finding some really sweet stenciling ideas for the new house. I think I am going to paint a sky sceen on the ceiling of my sewing room. It is pretty low and has slatted pannels, so I'll make it look like a lattice and put sky and vines and maybe some birds, etc. on it. NOW I'm started to get excited!!

Well be get going, TTFN

Love the necklace Phyl.

Okay folks, we all need to get on Skype, it is an internet video call where you talk and see the person. I just got off from chatting with DD#5, and it was a hoot. She actually TALKED!!! You actually can have more than 2 people on at a time even, its like a video conference and it is FREE. Give it some thought, I could have DD#5 walk everyone through it.

o.lk. im fdumb about this skeype

<do i have to get a new phone number from them«é?

»God my husband is a jerk... we went to mcdonalds for a `coffee` but its really lunch time - so i said hummmm i think i`ll have a fish filet? DH says wow, look at that they are $4.00!!!!

So i did aslow burn and had only a coffee, he had a muffin and a coffee...

then I cma home and had a pro bar for lunch... he says ``why dont you have a can of tuna? ???

Caus i like filet of fish thats why a??hole!!!

Then he won`t let me on his uostairs computer for 5 mins so I can send a greetng card to my Mom in Hospital.... `you have your own computyer downstairs!!!``` yes, i do, but i can`t access my moms hospital from my laptop A$$hole!!!

I could jusrt divorce him today... well at least thats my current fantasy:angry:

o.k. 7pm and he`s appologized... so i guess i`ll keep him another day

CALORIESnt3_totals2.jpg1,244

Edited by peaches9
more

o.k. girls, I`ve been trying to enter contact info into skype so I can call all you gys.éé

come back to be baby`s

o.lk. im fdumb about this skeype

<do i have to get a new phone number from them«é?

NO, NO, NO!! Just download the software, Chick!! It'll walk you through it! Then import your address book... wherever it is!! I just had a great video chat with Linda A!! Figure it out!! It's NOT hard!! LOL!

»God my husband is a jerk... we went to McDonald for a `coffee` but its really lunch time - so i said hummmm i think i`ll have a fish filet? DH says wow, look at that they are $4.00!!!!

So i did a slow burn and had only a coffee, he had a muffin and a coffee...

then I came home and had a pro bar for lunch... he says ``why don't you have a can of tuna? ???

Caus i like filet of fish that's why a??hole!!!

Then he won`t let me on his upstairs computer for 5 mins so I can send a greeting card to my Mom in Hospital.... `you have your own computer downstairs!!!``` yes, i do, but i can`t access my moms hospital from my laptop A$$hole!!!

I could just divorce him today... well at least that's my current fantasy:angry:

o.k. 7pm and he`s apologized... so i guess i`ll keep him another day. CALORIESnt3_totals2.jpg1,244

Good Grief!! Are you drinking??? LOL! I had to correct all your spelling!! HAHAHA!! Peter and Earl have got to be made from the same mold!! I told him today that he is a "penny pincher" and it is so ridiculous!! We're doing FINE!! WE don't need to short waitresses on their tips like all the other OLD people!! We don't have to buy the cheapest brand of EVERYTHING! Give me a BREAK!!! We had this discussion TODAY!! I threaten divorce quite frequently!! :cursing::biggrin:

:lol:

Our SIL has prepared him... COOK ISLANDS... 2 years from now... SAVE your money. He says a $15,000 trip of a lifetime! Hell... we have half that much saved in a separate account right now! If he says NO... I'll go with them by myself!!

o.k. girls, I`ve been trying to enter contact info into skype so I can call all you guys.come back to be baby`s

All you have to do is import your address book. Then you don't have to individually enter each person! This is NOT hard!! You can figure it out! C'mon, Chickie!!

P.S. I still love you!

Sometimes I have little patience with my cyber challenged friends!! LOL! Sorry!

Edited by phyllser

Drive by post - skyped w/Joseph tonite then Karla - Missed Linda cuz I was at the gym - doesn't look like candice had done it yet

I gotta to get - cbl

Had a nice long Skype chat with Janet. Too much fun!

Gosh this morning I hate mornings. I'm just beat. So tired I'm nausious! Went to be at about 10 pm, but couldn't shut off the brain.

Candice, I think I would have hurt the man!! You are nicer than I am, but then again, that probably is why I am single. I don't like anyone telling me what I can or cannot do, especially with money. But then again, that could be why I am broke!

House stuff moving along. we start roofing today and hopefully will close by the 31st of March. The only hurdle is the appraisal for my old house, so hope all goes well. Got my insurance set for the new house. I'm calling today to find out what the fencing regulation are about and to the mechanic to get my truck fixed. Need to pull the stering column and change the oil.

Well best get going, TTFN

Good MOrning SUnshines!

O.K. gals I DID download skypes... just beginners problems heee,heee

the only person I could find on skypes was karla... and she didn`t anxwer<<

oh and my typing? no i am not drinking, its just this new laptop keyboard is FLICKED keys are not in all the same places and i am finding it hard to express myself!!!!

NO, NO, NO!! Just download the software, Chick!! It'll walk you through it! Then import your address book... wherever it is!! I just had a great video chat with Linda A!! Figure it out!! It's NOT hard!! LOL!

Good Grief!! Are you drinking??? LOL! I had to correct all your spelling!! HAHAHA!! Peter and Earl have got to be made from the same mold!! I told him today that he is a "penny pincher" and it is so ridiculous!! We're doing FINE!! WE don't need to short waitresses on their tips like all the other OLD people!! We don't have to buy the cheapest brand of EVERYTHING! Give me a BREAK!!! We had this discussion TODAY!! I threaten divorce quite frequently!!

:unsure::biggrin::biggrin:

Our SIL has prepared him... COOK ISLANDS... 2 years from now... SAVE your money. He says a $15,000 trip of a lifetime! Hell... we have half that much saved in a separate account right now! If he says NO... I'll go with them by myself!!

All you have to do is import your address book. Then you don't have to individually enter each person! This is NOT hard!! You can figure it out! C'mon, Chickie!!

P.S. I still love you!

Sometimes I have little patience with my cyber challenged friends!! LOL! Sorry!

Oh my gosh, I am trying .... last night, and this morning.. but i`m stuck... sent you my phone number if EARL dosnt`want you spending the money L.D. then email me YOUR phone in the dessert and I`ll call you ....perhaps then you can walk me thru this skype thing over the phone..

Sorry, not trying to be dumb.... this is just frustrating

p.s. I know you love me:smile:

o.k. got it.... i got all you gals in my address book, so tonight i`ll try hooking up again.. i even `took`a picture of myself... but beware!!!!! NO MAKEUP

cbl

Edited by peaches9
dah

Oh my gosh, I am trying .... last night, and this morning.. but i`m stuck... sent you my phone number if EARL dosnt`want you spending the money L.D. then email me YOUR phone in the dessert and I`ll call you ....perhaps then you can walk me thru this skype thing over the phone..

Sorry, not trying to be dumb.... this is just frustrating

p.s. I know you love me:smile:

o.k. got it.... i got all you gals in my address book, so tonight i`ll try hooking up again.. i even `took`a picture of myself... but beware!!!!! NO MAKEUP cbl

Somewhere there in the software is an option to import your address book.... from whatever email program you are using... Outlook, Outlook Express, etc. See if you can find it because when it imports your address book it scans for anyone in it who already has SKype. I am still figuring things out... like I was trying to build a "group" that I wanted to name "LBT". So I started by creating the group... but I couldn't see any option to put a name on it. Then I added Karla and Janet and then I couldn't find it again! Linda is on, too, and she and I had a nice chat yesterday. So then I tried t find my group again so I could add her and I can't find any group!! So, I'm certainly no expert... still learning how to use it!

Drive by - waiting for Andrew to get ready - reservations 6:30 at Ruth Chris - Got his ice cream cake (white on white)- so be fore warned - I will be eating Ice Cream Cake tonite..

I skipped cake & Cookies at work today - today is alot of pple bday (my bro Michael would have been 52) and we had lunch at work - a lady's 45 yr anniversary - hell she's in her 70's I would have retired - don't want to be there in 15 more yrs.. They had sandwiches from Pandra - I had just a little salad w/my own dressing.. and some pt chips this afternoon --

The only person online is Phyl - skype's loads when I turn on my computer - should be home are 8 - but then we gotta skype Joseph so they can sing to Andrew and watch him blow out his candles... So I doubt - Linda - Candice and Karla are going to be up at midnite :0) - Phyl yes but the rest of you no (9 our time)

Candice in Peter's defense - a fish sandwich - not about the $$$ but the calories 380 w/o tarter sauce...

Karla - see we do have some benefits being single

On Skypes I think we can only talk to 2 pple at a time - so that would be 3 total... ie - me phyl karla

I celebrated Andrew`s birthday too... I had a blizzard when I left my Mom`s place tonight... know I shouldn`t have but I logged it and admitted it..:smile:CALORIES-CARBS-FAT-PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,759-235-51-79 nt3_dailygoal2.gif 1,200 - 1,550163 - 23632 - 5660 - 127

«was a kick talking to you both tonight... great way to stay in touch

Karla, we missed you.,,.,. and LINDA you will have a really weird phone message on your machine when you get home... we didn`t know what we were doing --- honest!!

JANET I should have had the fish filet, it was less cals thn the BLIZZARD ha,ha,ha....

Dang I can't believe I missed you all, but I just got home. Had to run to the nursery, about 30 miles south of here in hamilton. My boss was doing spring clearing of some of the older B&B trees, they are heading for the burn pile, so she said I should come down and tag as many as i want. So I got a scotch pine, a HUGE Austrian Pine, 3 big flowering crab, 3 thieves poplars, a twisted Japanese Lilac, 3 - 20 ft birch trees, and 3 of something else. About $2000 worth of trees for free, my boss is a sweetheart.

Then had to turn around and go north for 50 miles into Missoula to pick up a table someone was selling and my latte frother died, then turn around and head home, 20 miles. So I am just getting ready for dinner.

By the way Candice, you are one beeeeeeeeeeutiful woman!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Well I'm hungry, so I best go eat, TTFN

Good Morning - Drive by post before I head to work - I don't feel like going in early and now - I may be late

Hugs and Love to you all - Will post later

Dang I can't believe I missed you all, but I just got home. Had to run to the nursery, about 30 miles south of here in hamilton. My boss was doing spring clearing of some of the older B&B trees, they are heading for the burn pile, so she said I should come down and tag as many as i want. So I got a scotch pine, a HUGE Austrian Pine, 3 big flowering crab, 3 thieves poplars, a twisted Japanese Lilac, 3 - 20 ft birch trees, and 3 of something else. About $2000 worth of trees for free, my boss is a sweetheart.

Then had to turn around and go north for 50 miles into Missoula to pick up a table someone was selling and my latte frother died, then turn around and head home, 20 miles. So I am just getting ready for dinner.

By the way Candice, you are one beeeeeeeeeeutiful woman!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Well I'm hungry, so I best go eat, TTFN

Are you kidding me? You are beautiful too... but tHANK YOU! thats the nicest thing anyones said to me in a long time... you are so sweet.

It is really great to actually `see`each other as we talk, way cool...

Perhaps, «i`ll catch «linda tonight... havn`t spoken to her in a while... she is really busy with college stuff

Ahem, Ahem... good news this a.m. WEIGH - IN.,. 177 :frown: yeah-haw,, I`m on my way to2 goal; to be down to 169-170 by the time I start on my trip west.