Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

food was much better today, I ate 1/2 a small hamburger with a little ketchsup and mustard. snack as a banana & almond butter, 100 cal popcorn and my normal Breakfast. I actually stayed full for most of the day and could have skipped the popcorn. I let 'habit' win, but I didn't let mindless snacking win. I'm still over on calories, but it is better. I finally am able to say, "I'm hungry, so what." Hunger has never been my issue, it is stress that get's me.

I am home alone for the next few days, so it will be a bit of a challenge. I get lazy. I have some salmon in the frig already cooked, but it ended up dry and it sticks, so I think I'll toss it. I did look at my favorite Marie Callendar meal at the store, but when I read the 530 calories it stayed at the store. Another win for me. I think I'll put my fill on hold for now, I don't think I'm really eating solids like I should. Oranges don't seem to be a solid for me.

I plan on being lazy today, no school work to do!! a rare event. so I think I'll take my shower, watch a little TV, I need to mop, but that is about it. Already oiled all the wood in the house when I got home.

Phyl is quiet today.

Janet, put f--- Y--- under the stamps of the envelopes, I't will make you feel better,

check in later, TTFN

Tomorrow we leave for Philadelphia! I'm sooooooo excited. The nice thing is that both of the hotels that we are staying at have fitness rooms so I will be in there daily! I am in a fitness challenge at work and my partner (our secretary) has physical limitations that don't allow her to do a lot of exercise. Therefore I have to carry most of our team and we ALL know that I don't like to lose.

As for marathons... I have a half coming up on May 2 (GULP....need training NOW!), another half in Idaho in September, and then the Grand Daddy of them all in Walt Disney World in January of next year. (The 5k, the half, and the full in one weekend!).

Hope you have a GREAT time in Philly, etc.! Sounds like good fun. I've never been to Philadelphia, and I grew up about a day's drive away.

Thank about the pic - it's from my FL get together a pic Apples took - thought it was good so changed :0)...

Yesterday got my Target Shopping done - Marshall's (got a new outfit) came home - watched t.v. napped - bbq ck and salad for dinner - took a sleeping pill around 8 so that I could go to sleep before midnite - hell I still woke up twice..

Didn't drink enough Water - so had tmi issues this a.m. then spilled oj on me as I was leaving...

Come to work a million email - desk full of file - I HATE MY JOB - F (i wrote the word but deleted it) THEM AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON - HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HAND 80 MORE FILE - WORK LESS HOURS - F IT - I DON'T CARE - I AM ONLY ONE PERSON NOT 1.5...

Ok done venting - Thursday is my baby's 19th bday - As of yesterday these are the plans - Wed he's going out - Thursday having lunch w/Mom and taking him shopping - Thursday nite - dinner & cake at home - Friday nite we are going out to dinner Celebrate bday...

Karla - sound like things are moving on - hugs on the truck issues - I hate car issues..

Phyl - Yep extra day light nice - but it's going to take a week for our bodies to adjust - Call the doc when you get home about the back..

Karri - have fun in Philly - you deserve the break....

Candice - tell your Aunt to jump in a lake.. :0) I know you can't but think it :0)

Well I really gotta go - too much work - CBL

HAHA... short and sweet and to the point!

Back was a little aggravated by water aerobics this morning, but doing better overall and made it through about 4 hours of beading today!!

Sorry about your work mess!

Trying to convince Earl that you said to cook the catfish TWELVE minutes!! He wants to cook it 20!! NOT MINE!! It won't stay down if he cooks it that long! He wanted me to call you to verify!!

Food was much better today, I ate 1/2 a small hamburger with a little ketchsup and mustard. snack as a banana & almond butter, 100 cal popcorn and my normal breakfast. I actually stayed full for most of the day and could have skipped the popcorn. I let 'habit' win, but I didn't let mindless snacking win. I'm still over on calories, but it is better. I finally am able to say, "I'm hungry, so what." Hunger has never been my issue, it is stress that get's me.

I am home alone for the next few days, so it will be a bit of a challenge. I get lazy. I have some salmon in the frig already cooked, but it ended up dry and it sticks, so I think I'll toss it. I did look at my favorite Marie Callendar meal at the store, but when I read the 530 calories it stayed at the store. Another win for me. I think I'll put my fill on hold for now, I don't think I'm really eating solids like I should. Oranges don't seem to be a solid for me.

I plan on being lazy today, no school work to do!! a rare event. so I think I'll take my shower, watch a little TV, I need to mop, but that is about it. Already oiled all the wood in the house when I got home.

Phyl is quiet today.

Janet, put f--- Y--- under the stamps of the envelopes, I't will make you feel better,

check in later, TTFN

Phyl is quiet today... water aerobics, hot tub, shower, free lunch at the clubhouse, beading!! Left the RV at 8:45 a.m. and returned about 7 hours later!! Appreciation lunch for everyone... just have to turn in survey/questionnaire critiquing park programs, procedures, etc. Nice lunch... chili dogs, potato salad, sauerkraut, onions, and ice cream. I skipped the roll, the ice cream and the dill pickle!!

post-220150-13813139186558_thumb.jpg

Love the necklace Phyl.

Okay folks, we all need to get on Skype, it is an internet video call where you talk and see the person. I just got off from chatting with DD#5, and it was a hoot. She actually TALKED!!! You actually can have more than 2 people on at a time even, its like a video conference and it is FREE. Give it some thought, I could have DD#5 walk everyone through it.

Karla

I have skype - but everyone thinks they have to look cute (well candice was the one - hell I don't care - most of you have seen me with out makeup any way... I love skyping w/Brooke & Kaitlin - gotta watch Brooke blow out her candles on her actual bday..

My food sucked - cuz I really haven't eaten - not cuz I over ate - bf - don't think I had any - oh I take that back 1/2 bg of pt chips that were left from thrusday and about 5 pastahico - lunch a small salad I mean small and 2 bites of chicken - a pt bar cuz I had gym and needed the energy but it was a small one 160 cal..

Phyl - I do cook my fish 350 for 20 min - but if your oven is hotter than mine or fish thinner - then tell him I said 12... lol

You were a busy girl today... Oh girls - Phyl showed me her jewelry - it's beatifull Love the new piece..

Denise - How's your battle going...

Candice - how' your mom doing - what did you do today..

Well gang I an going to go veg

CBL

What did I do today?

Oh my I was running the roads since 9:30 this am and JUST got home.!!!

First there was my SHRINK appt, to get a new rx for my pills. He is boring, and dosn't shower or comb his freeking hair!! I am not impressed!! and he is always at least an hour late.

Then I rushed into town to have lunch with my Oldest Town GF... she only has a 1/2 hour lunch so I picked up Wendy's chicken nuggets for us both to eat. She's the gal with the Bypass... well the nuggets had Asian HOT spicy sauce on them and we could only gag down 1/2 an order each :wub::tongue2: so not many cals there...

Then I went to my Mom's retirement home to clean up her "room" and get it ready for her to come home to... Well I got ride of 3 chairs, 2 GARBAGE bags full of JUNK, clutter, old envelopes... just plain old Hourder crap.... then I washed down all the surfaces and vacuummed... Oh and I re-wrote her entire Telephone Book... most of her friends have already died anyways... so it only took me about 1 1/2hours to do that little job.

Then i met my cleaning lady for a coffee and chat, realized I hadn't had supper and only 1/2 of my lunch... so I had a bowl fo chicken noodle Soup, bun, coffee and that's it..

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg895/87/37/52

Oh yeah, and the most exciting thing of the DAY!!!! I had my consult with a plastic surgeon for my Tummy Tuck... I'm thinking I may get it done in Canada, depending on the price he gives me.

They are also doing LAPBAND at this clinic... and since I was 2 1/2 years out he was very pleased to meet me and discuss my likes and dislikes...

Then he asked me if I'd talk to some of his patients and walk them thru the "life"... of a bandster... wow, can you imagine??? SO maybe we can work out a barter and I can get some $$$$'s off my surgery??

Really liked the surgeon, so kind... especially cause its an embarassing appt. he's pulling all my excess skin all over the place trying to show me what I'll look like after the fact... wants me to have realistic expectations. TImeline is SUMMER cause I really want to lose a bit more weight first...

but it's coming along nicely..

He asked me what was the most important thing I learned since banding. ?? and I said that "FRIENDS, contact people, SUPPORT of like others"... I told him all about yOU gals, he was very impressed..

I really liked him, and he's not too hard on the eyes either!!! Hubba, hubba, hubba:wink2:

Hi Everyone,

Janet- Your new avatar is Fabulous! you look beautiful!

Phyl- Love that necklace. DD tried to make something like that smaller that she saw at the jewelry show, but she didn't know how.

Weeded the garden all day Sat. everything's dead, but the silver dollar weeds everywhere, now I gotta go buy plants, DH surgery is Wed.

I was late for work today. Spring forward plus Nyquil last night, I am coughing and mild sore throat. I'm going take some more right now. night night

Feel better Denise...

Candice, man you make me tired jjust listening to you! Congrats on the PS appointment. That will be so exciting! I know that my mom would qualify as a horder, but only because she is too lazy to throw anything out. My parents house has buned down twice, so we joke about it being time for another fire. It is the only thing that makes her house livable. Well okay it isn't livable, it is so dirty that you don't take your shoes off and sleep in your clothes with your hood up on your sweatshirt so something doesn't crawl on you. Embarassingly enough it also smells like dog urine. Her carpet is almost 30 years old (since the last fire) and it has never been shampooed. I think that is why I Shampoo the daylights out of mine! Oh and good job on the food!!

Hard time getting up today, DD#4 is doing a several day overnight babysitting job, so you puppy can't settle and gets up several times a night. I sure could sleep more. Have a field trip with my 7th graders today. Films at the Internation Wild Life cinima (sp). Then pizza and ice skating. Have to drop the furries at puppy daycare since the well man is coming to pull the well and make a well log. Other than that, all my paperwork is done for the house selling/buying. We start reroofing on Wednesday, pray for no rain!!!

Suppose I best get going, TTFN

Oh Denise, those spring colds are the worst! I do envy you though being out in the garden already.. Its been VERY mild here, yest the temp was up to 65F and so all the snow heaps are melting!! Can almost see my grass in some places... Praise the LORD...we will awaken again - New Life and all.

Karla, I slept in until 11a.m. today :wub: but it felt so good. Mom is still not getting out of the hospital yet. Her BP is still all over the map, just can't seem to get it all evened out.:thumbup:

Will cross my fingers for you to get NO rain all of next week - so you can roof in comfort.

Janet; well we know why you are quiet... you are burried alive under FILES at work.. HUGS GF

Phyl, you jewelry is beautiful, and isn't it a relaxing hobby??? I can just imagine that you love it as much as I love quilting.

Stephanie; how are you doing, havn't heard much in a couple of days. Are you still stressing over Micheal's coming home?

Kari: are you still in FLA?

Linda: ya I know you have TONS of stuff at school too... you get a pass LOL

Marci: you-who... where are you????

MIchelle: You are MIA too...:tongue2: I thought you liked us???

Ok Karla & Phyl have Skypes !!! Candice we know what you look like when you wake up so put it on your computer...

Thanks Denise - since I copied it off my other thread - it's not super clear so you can't see the wrinkles 80) so I like it too :0)- Hope you are feeling better

Prayer for DH surgery tomorrow - is he a typical man when he's down/sick

Candice - You have been busy... I read this morning but didn't have time to type - am flaking on the gym tonite - go tomorrow and will go Saturday a.m. so I am not a total flake 3 days a week is good - do you hear me trying to convince myself

Phyl What did you do today - Know you are enjoying the weather :0)

Karla - how was the day - Prayer for no rain...

Ok Karla & Phyl have Skypes !!! Candice we know what you look like when you wake up so put it on your computer...

Thanks Denise - since I copied it off my other thread - it's not super clear so you can't see the wrinkles 80) so I like it too :0)- Hope you are feeling better

Prayer for DH surgery tomorrow - is he a typical man when he's down/sick

Candice - You have been busy... I read this morning but didn't have time to type - am flaking on the gym tonite - go tomorrow and will go Saturday a.m. so I am not a total flake 3 days a week is good - do you hear me trying to convince myself

Phyl What did you do today - Know you are enjoying the weather :0)

Karla - how was the day - Prayer for no rain...

BUT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?? to use it??

if it costs anything «peter won`t go for it

»i just made «rice, Beans, moose sausage one pot wonder for dinner... oh it was so good... only 225 cals per serv

CALORIES«CARBS«FAT«PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,160«177«31«46

Edited by peaches9

BUT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?? to use it??

if it costs anything «peter won`t go for it

»i just made «rice, Beans, moose sausage one pot wonder for dinner... oh it was so good... only 225 cals per serv

CALORIES«CARBS«FAT«PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,160«177«31«46

nothing it's free :0) - do you have a webcam - you have to have a webcam to do video

sounds good I'm hungry - just had 7 chips (24 = 140 cal)

nothing it's free :0) - do you have a webcam - you have to have a webcam to do video

sounds good I'm hungry - just had 7 chips (24 = 140 cal)

ya got a web cam with my new laptop

Hi Everyone,

I have a cam for the computer I got at a workshop, so I can skype. I have never tried it.

Hubbies surgery tom. We have to be at the hospital for 6:30 am. Crazy fools, who does surgery that early?

We'll probably be there all day.

I did the treadmill tonight, but too many cals today.

ya got a web cam with my new laptop

Then all you gotta do is go to skype's website and down load it

then we can talk on the video cam ...

Then all you gotta do is go to skype's website and down load it

then we can talk on the video cam ...

I just downloaded it yesterday but haven't tried it yet. Someone told me you can conference call on Skype. And... you don't HAVE to have a webcam... without it you just get audio.