Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

Up at 6:22 (really 5:22) stupid cat - but got up so that I can go to sleep tonite..

Candice - How was your evening??

Phyl - Did you survive the wind - Not suppose to have any today hopefully

Karla - How was your new mattress

Karri - Did you go running

Denise - How's things going..

Unfortunately the mattress will stay where it is until I move. The Beast (1977 Silverado Crew cab truck) needs its steering column pulled, so it isn't running. Plus I never feel too comfortable driving it in Missoula, but what can you expect for $500. I'm going in today to give the owner a deposit and then they will hang on to it until I move. Buy then the Beast will be running.

Yeah Janet, I'm with you, I HATE spring forward. The only good thing is that my students will be comatose for a few days because they can't handle it either.

Need to clean today. bleck!!

TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Up at 6:22 (really 5:22) stupid cat - but got up so that I can go to sleep tonite..

Candice - How was your evening??

Phyl - Did you survive the wind - Not suppose to have any today hopefully

Karla - How was your new mattress

Karri - Did you go running

Denise - How's things going..

Good Morning!

Yes... wind was AWFUL yesterday, especially last night! We did acquire two new "noodles" though... which Earl put back outside this morning hoping someone will claim them. Last week we acquired a CA handicap pass. Must remember to take it up to the office. Earl has asked around and no one knows where it may have come from but I'm sure someone is missing it.

Thank you again for those beautiful tulips! They sure add a touch of spring to our humble abode! Look so pretty and I am really enjoying them.

Yeah Janet, I'm with you, I HATE spring forward. The only good thing is that my students will be comatose for a few days because they can't handle it either. Need to clean today. bleck!! TTFN

Well, I'm not crazy about the "springing forward", but I do like it when we have extra daylight at night. I just wish we didn't have to undo it in the fall! That's what I really HATE! If I had my way, we'd just stay on DST all the time!! But I do feel like a slug this morning. For one thing, my back always hurts more in the morning when I first get up. And, the past few nights have been restless at best... though last night not as bad as the previous two. Only comfortable position is lying on the sore side because on my back or on the other side seems to put more stress on the side that is hurting.

But.... shorter sleep has me really groggy and not wanting to move this morning. I am obviously not going to make it to chapel by 9a.m. for choir practice! So I just won't sing in the choir this morning. Missed practice Friday anyway, and I think this might be the Sunday that the men are singing and the ladies are excused. Of course, I don't know if I'm a man or a lady in the choir!! LOL! Alto parts are too high for me so I sing tenor with the men. And we have about 30 people in the choir right now and I'm always scrounging for a place to sit anyway! So... I will skip today.... does that sound like enough rationalization??!!

1005.gif

That is about 20 minutes from my house! Of course we would come and visit!

When is it that you are going to be here? I will be on the other side of the country 3/16-3/26.

«yippee! so looking forward to «finally meeting you! «janet brags about her band daughter all the time in our private emails.:thumbup:

We won`t be heading out from home until 12April, and by the time we drive all across the «dakota and montana plus all of our stops , it might be 19th or 20th... Phyl thinks driving 2-4 hrs per day is Plenty so we;ll play it be ear.

this morning i am typing OUR new laptop (for the RV travels)

so i appologise for the typos now. lol

Good Morning Gang !!!

Yep had a great time w/Phyl & Earl yesterday.... The corn beef and cabbage was to die for... I was worried about Phyl's back but she did EXCELLENT- We walked more this time than the last time we were there in Nov...

Yep got another purse $298 for $70 -couldn't pass it up... Then got a cute outfit the the Smokie concert last night - and another top and tank - all on sale... Love the kitchen store we went to got Earl some Obama Hot Sauce (for you fb pple you know how much he dislikes Obama - so I just had to get it for him lol)

Let me tell you Smokie Robinson is FANTASTIC he can still sing and he's 70 yrs old - his voice and range is just as good if not better than when he was in his prime...

Got up hit the gym this a.m.. - Karri sweetie if you are reading this Mommy is back to 138 !!! :thumbup:

Candice - when does your Mom get to go home !!! Peter is so sweet to drive all over the country to see your lbt sister :0)

Well it's 9:30 I need to get busy

Janet, I love that BLUE top and skirt on you!!! OMGosh does it ever show off your figure!! one hot mama:tt2:

Good Morning!

Yes... wind was AWFUL yesterday, especially last night! We did acquire two new "noodles" though... which Earl put back outside this morning hoping someone will claim them. Last week we acquired a CA handicap pass. Must remember to take it up to the office. Earl has asked around and no one knows where it may have come from but I'm sure someone is missing it.

Thank you again for those beautiful tulips! They sure add a touch of spring to our humble abode! Look so pretty and I am really enjoying them.

Well, I'm not crazy about the "springing forward", but I do like it when we have extra daylight at night. I just wish we didn't have to undo it in the fall! That's what I really HATE! If I had my way, we'd just stay on DST all the time!! But I do feel like a slug this morning. For one thing, my back always hurts more in the morning when I first get up. And, the past few nights have been restless at best... though last night not as bad as the previous two. Only comfortable position is lying on the sore side because on my back or on the other side seems to put more stress on the side that is hurting.

Phyl, are you sleeping with a pillow betweeen your knees when you are sleeping on your side? this used tohelp me

But.... shorter sleep has me really groggy and not wanting to move this morning. I am obviously not going to make it to chapel by 9a.m. for choir practice! So I just won't sing in the choir this morning. Missed practice Friday anyway, and I think this might be the Sunday that the men are singing and the ladies are excused. Of course, I don't know if I'm a man or a lady in the choir!! LOL! Alto parts are too high for me so I sing tenor with the men. And we have about 30 people in the choir right now and I'm always scrounging for a place to sit anyway! So... I will skip today.... does that sound like enough rationalization??!!

1005.gif

»Oh yeah, that`s plenty of excuse:biggrin: just don`t do it I say:thumbup:

drat, lost my last post

food yesterday 1200 cals... pretty good considering «I had a small serv of apple crisp with ice cream...

but CREDIT... I did not have any appetizers (there was pizza, chips, pretzels, dips etc) I just had my Rye and Water aand waited for dinner...

It was steak, and I can only get in 3 oz. plus I was chewwing so slowly and tiny because I didnt`want to dare risk getting stuck... as I am trying to get my 2 girlsfrineds to lapband

When we all worked together WE were all 100+ lbs over weight. DF1 is also dietetiqe and both are on cholesterol meds too...

Now I know I still have a ways to go to reach my goal, but I am so grateful that for the past 2 ½ yrs i`ve been down my 65lbs... all that damage »I`ve saved my arteries, knees, back... oh my gosh.

So I was really trying to lead by àttraction`` ya know... The one girls husband says BANDING is mutalating a perfectly good digestive system!!! (he did not say this to my face) and I said to my friend, ya but didn`t your husband have a total hip replacement????? at 45 yrs of age???

Seems to me if you can have DENTAL work done, leave all those artificial metal and acrylic fillings in your HEAD for the rest of your life, or dentures, or a metal knee or hip,,, then whats the differance???

We won`t be heading out from home until 12April, and by the time we drive all across the «dakota and montana plus all of our stops , it might be 19th or 20th... Phyl thinks driving 2-4 hrs per day is Plenty so we;ll play it be ear.

this morning i am typing OUR new laptop (for the RV travels)

so i apologize for the typos now. lol

Well... probably more than 2 hrs! LOL! And your rig is a lot less stressful to drive than ours. We are usually on the road by 8 a.m. and like to quit around 2 p.m. And Earl stays between 55 and 60 mph because of the weight of the rig, etc. You can probably drive somewhat faster than that, too!

food yesterday 1200 cals... pretty good considering «I had a small serv of apple crisp with ice cream...

but CREDIT... I did not have any appetizers (there was pizza, chips, pretzels, dips etc) I just had my Rye and Water aand waited for dinner...

It was steak, and I can only get in 3 oz. plus I was chewing so slowly and tiny because I didn't`want to dare risk getting stuck... as I am trying to get my 2 girlsfrineds to LAP-BAND®

When we all worked together WE were all 100+ lbs over weight. DF1 is also dietetiqe and both are on cholesterol meds too...

Now I know I still have a ways to go to reach my goal, but I am so grateful that for the past 2 ½ yrs i`ve been down my 65lbs... all that damage »I`ve saved my arteries, knees, back... oh my gosh.

So I was really trying to lead by àttraction`` ya know... The one girls husband says BANDING is mutilating a perfectly good digestive system!!! (he did not say this to my face) and I said to my friend, ya but didn`t your husband have a total hip replacement????? at 45 yrs of age???

Seems to me if you can have DENTAL work done, leave all those artificial metal and acrylic fillings in your HEAD for the rest of your life, or dentures, or a metal knee or hip,,, then whats the difference???

Okay... mutilating our digestive system??? That's a little extreme! We are actually just making a minor adjustment in order to assist us in portion control! But nothing gets cut or "mutilated". That would be BYPASS surgery! Right? And that's probably why most of us opted for the band instead!

Well... probably more than 2 hrs! LOL! And your rig is a lot less stressful to drive than ours. We are usually on the road by 8 a.m. and like to quit around 2 p.m. And Earl stays between 55 and 60 mph because of the weight of the rig, etc. You can probably drive somewhat faster than that, too!

We'll know more about our driving style once we get on the road. I can't tell you how much your words of wisdom mean... we can take all the advise we can get LOL Our Class B is smaller true, but if it is at all windy OMGosh its hard to hang onto the steering wheel. Is yours like that too? We';; probably drive 80 - 100 Kph which converts to 50 MPH and 62 MPH respectively... so pretty darn close eh???

Okay... mutilating our digestive system??? That's a little extreme! We are actually just making a minor adjustment in order to assist us in portion control! But nothing gets cut or "mutilated". That would be BYPASS surgery! Right? And that's probably why most of us opted for the band instead!

Yeah, comments like this infuriate me... its a lack of knowledge and I'd so like my GF's to get their weight under control - I know how much PAIN (physically and mentally) they suffer..

I swear if I dind't have you girls to 'talk' to I'd go bonkers for sure.

Still more Crap to deal with (or not) with my AUNT... I just get so angry that I'd like to punch out a WALL.. She is manipulative and just a big Biatch!!!

Having a Glass of RED wine right now and trying to chill!!!!

I gotta go and track my cals on Spark people though so at least I can control THAT!!! LOL

CALORIES-CARBS-FAT-PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,280-102-40-77

Edited by peaches9
more details

Gosh, I do like this laptop, I can watch TV and be on the ``puter at the SAME time....yeh=haw!

Phyl, when you talk about CLUTTER in your RV I just gotta laugh, cause behind me(at the kitchen table) is a whole shelf, its like a Breakfast bar... but its completely covered with STUFF... paperwork, kleenex, red hot sauce, S & _P shakers, incoming mail, my WINE glass (hee, hee) then there is the kitchen table I am typing on.... CANDLE, more papers.... oh I need to take a day to TIDY around this place. LOL.... I stilll have not put my luggage completly away since our Cuba trip....

oh yeah, then there is my current quilt that I am hand quilting... been working on it since JULY.... I gotta get my ShizA together!!!

Ok I just reread the above and it sounds like wah, wah...poor me.... screw that:mad2:

Today, I am giving myself CREDIT for NOT overeating!!! I waS STRESSED but I did not overeat... I stillhave anger percolating,, but i am not eating over it...

I ate rest. food and did NOT order desserrt, I did not eat Cookies when my Mother offered them THREE times... :thumbup:

Janet, I keep forgetting to mention how much I LOVE your new Avatar picture.

Exactly right Candice, I have been so self absorbed I didn't notice Janets new pic until this morning, I LOVE the pic!!

We could talk about clutter, this was the first weekend without realtor alert, so I actually have dirty dishes on the counter...I was SO looking forward to that, but guess what, it is bugging me. Actually I have a small excuse. I had a huge master's project due today, and I didn't really start until Sunday afternoon. NOT my best work. Saturday, DD#5 and her boyfriend came home from college for a home cooked meal, and SHE did the cooking. I feel REALLY honored, because rarely comes home even though she is only 20 miles away. Sunday, I spent ALL morning with the realtor, responding to the inspection on my new house. Nothing big, needs a new hotwater heater or at least a new element, a couple of minor electrical issues (new braker in the braker box) and 3 windows that have lost their seal (double pane with moisture between the panes).

I'm tentatively scheduled for a fill this week, but now I'm not sure. Every time I tried to eat solid Protein, I stuck. So maybe I will postpone it for a few weeks. I don't know.

Candice you are doing a fabulous job. I am doing 'better' on my eating, but it is still too much crap.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a heck of a time going to bed and 4:30 (3:30) came WAY too early. But it was a glorious day yesterday.

I need to head down to the nursery later this week and tag the trees I want. We field grow most of our own trees and then burlap and ball them in the spring for sale. My boss also identifies the ones that are too crooked or lost their tops to go into the burn pile. These trees I get for free. They may not start out pretty, but after a few years you can't really tell that they were garbage material.

Well since I didn't do much cleaning this weekend, I best get going and get some of it done before work. See you all tonight. Hang in there Phyl and make a doctor appointment.

Good morning,

Yes I did go running yesterday. I walked/ran 7.25 miles at the track. It felt really good. I was trying to go for 10 but my leg started cramping so I figured I would stop there since I still had to walk home. But today I will do another 3 miles. Then tomorrow we leave for Philadelphia! I'm sooooooo excited. The nice thing is that both of the hotels that we are staying at have fitness rooms so I will be in there daily! Plus we are renting a car but it is only so that we can travel to other cities. We will be doing A LOT of walking! I MUST be good while we are gone. I am in a fitness challenge at work and my partner (our secretary) has physical limitations that don't allow her to do a lot of exercise. Therefore I have to carry most of our team and we ALL know that I don't like to lose.

As for marathons... I have a half coming up on May 2 (GULP....need training NOW!), another half in Idaho in September, and then the Grand Daddy of them all in Walt Disney World in January of next year. (The 5k, the half, and the full in one weekend!).

Well I had best get to work. This whole springing forward crap SUCKS! I have a TON of work to do to get ready for being gone for the next 10 days! (Did I mention how excited I am!!!!)

Good Morning Gang..

Thank about the pic - it's from my FL get together a pic Apples took - thought it was good so changed :0)...

Yesterday got my Target Shopping done - Marshall's (got a new outfit) came home - watched t.v. napped - bbq ck and salad for dinner - took a sleeping pill around 8 so that I could go to sleep before midnite - hell I still woke up twice..

Didn't drink enough Water - so had tmi issues this a.m. then spilled oj on me as I was leaving...

Come to work a million email - desk full of file - I HATE MY JOB - F (i wrote the word but deleted it) THEM AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON - HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HAND 80 MORE FILE - WORK LESS HOURS - F IT - I DON'T CARE - I AM ONLY ONE PERSON NOT 1.5...

Ok done venting - Thrusday is my baby's 19th bday - As of yesterday these are the plans - Wed he's going out - Thursday having lunch w/Mom and taking him shopping - Thursday nite - dinner & cake at home - Friday nite we are going out to dinner Celebrate bday...

Karla - sound like things are moving on - hugs on the truck issues - I hate car issues..

Phyl - Yep extra day light nice - but it's going to take a week for our bodies to adjust - Call the doc when you get home about the back..

Karri - have fun in Philly - you deserve the break....

Candice - tell your Aunt to jump in a lake.. :0) I know you can't but think it :0)

Well I really gotta go - too much work -

CBL