Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Great day today, back on the BECK

Breaky: Ham/Navy bean Soup

Lundh: Protien Bar

Snack: Two Timmies TEA with Double Milk

Dinner: Seafood salad

snack tonight, will bea popcorn and Diet Hot Cocoa

Feels good to be in control again... plus I had a Good WALK with doggie this am.:)

Karla - Love Phyl's idea of a roofing party !!! Come on girl you gotta think positive - I know it's hard when you have all these road blocks - but try.... We are sending posititive thought your

way... I pray all this house stuff goes thru so that you can move forward - this has to be so frustrating...

Steph - Glad you stopped by - how's things w/Michael

Phyl - it windy here (i hate the wind) so I know you are really getting it - well maybe not sometimes when it's windy here it can be calm in dhs..

Candice - Gym today :0)

ok I am late in getting in the shower - no use to work on hair wind is going to mess it up.. xoxoxo

Yeah... roofing party would be GREAT!! Get ladies to bring food, men that aren't afraid of heights.. whole thing could be done in one weekend. People love helping each other like that.

WIND... are you kidding me?? You bet we're getting it! Two days now and Earl says it's not stopping until Thurs! Almost skipped Water aerobics this morning, but... put on my swim sweater and went. There were almost 20 of us... 4 chickened out early, including Earl, and NO ONE showed up for the 10 a.m. class. I came home from ladies' luncheon/beading at 3:30 p.m. and Earl had the door and all the windows closed! That never happens! If the sun is out, everything is open even if I"m sitting here freezing!! LOL And HE took the car over to the chapel for a lecture this morning! I was riding the scooter around in the cold wind today.... two round trips up to the club house! Brrrrrr!

Two pairs of earrings yesterday and the 2nd one was really hard. So I went to the Tues. beading after the luncheon cuz I knew I'd need help getting the 2nd one started... took me 3 1/2 hrs to do ONE earring! So it was either going to have to be a pendant, or I needed help starting the 2nd one!

Official WEIGH-IN today, only up 4 lbs over the holiday.. Whoop-whoop! That'll come off quick and then I'm on to mmy NEXT GOAL. Breaking 170... giving myself a timeline on that of 5 weeks. In 5 weeks we'll be setting off on our RV tour west... so If I lose 2.4 lbs per week for 5 weeks that will get me to this 1st goal...

Just eating Breakfast now. Navy Bean Soup w/ham... but it got stuck? Don't know why I am so tight this am.?

In Cuba I only had 1 PB, so that was pretty good....lts of liquid Calories though:crying:

Unfinished projects??? I don't know WHAT you are talking about!! HAHAHA!! I have so many unfinished beading projects that last night I was reorganizing my beading bag and I couldn't even remember what one of them was!! Usually bag up my work with the pattern for that project... I didn't do it with that one... plus it's not even really started... so I may need teacher's help figuring out what in the world I was going to make!!

Ah Phyl you are so funny.... did you ever find the PROJECT that Earl ;hid' on yu???

Geesh, I got a "YOU ARE IN SH!T" phone call from my mother's sister tonight... seems she called my Mom's apt. got no answer, called the Retirement home and found out my Mom was in the hospital since last Tuesday... so the only reason she was calling me was to CRAP on my head... God those sisters are a pain in the ass... they NEVER come to visit her, and my MOM refused to get her phone hooked up in the hospital cause she didn't "want all kinds of people bugging her" she's in there for a broken wrist... so I didnt' call the cavalry this time....

I get so sick of being the freeking go-be-tween!!!! ARGH

Then I get an email from my "Dear" Brother... I emailed him all the details (and my sister in Mexico too) Saturday, SUnday... got no reply from him until tonight:mad2:

I just can't win... they ALL piss me off!!!!!:)

P.s. but I am NOT eating over it... I am having another cup of tea and wataching movie with DH...

Edited by peaches9
ps

Oh, I think I have all of your beat on the 'unfinished' projects...I have many YEARS of block of the month...I have one quilt that I started in...the um...dang can't remember, but lets just say it was LAST CENTURY, about 12 years ago. Then there are the unquilted quilt tops...nah I won't mention those. Remember, I out grew a 15 x 25 foot sewing room. Oh, the oldest thing...a paper pieced iris quilt that I bought in Lancaster PA when the baby was 4 years old, it is still in the orginal package, the baby is soon to be 20. Hey, If I hang on to it long enough it will be an antique in the 'orginal' package,,, it should be worth a lot of money.

On a totally separate note, well not totally, I have decided I MUST have an old Singer Treadle sewing machine. So if any of your know of one, let me know and I could pick it up in July...

Getting estimates on the roof. I need to decide if I will repair it myself. My neighbor is a roofer, so I called him and played the 'neighbor' card, and poor teacher card that taught your child. He said he would make me a 'deal'. Going to get another bid though, so I can be informed.

P

Oh, I think I have all of your beat on the 'unfinished' projects...I have many YEARS of block of the month...I have one quilt that I started in...the um...dang can't remember, but lets just say it was LAST CENTURY, about 12 years ago. Then there are the unquilted quilt tops...nah I won't mention those. Remember, I out grew a 15 x 25 foot sewing room. Oh, the oldest thing...a paper pieced iris quilt that I bought in Lancaster PA when the baby was 4 years old, it is still in the orginal package, the baby is soon to be 20. Hey, If I hang on to it long enough it will be an antique in the 'orginal' package,,, it should be worth a lot of money.

On a totally separate note, well not totally, I have decided I MUST have an old Singer Treadle sewing machine. So if any of your know of one, let me know and I could pick it up in July...

Getting estimates on the roof. I need to decide if I will repair it myself. My neighbor is a roofer, so I called him and played the 'neighbor' card, and poor teacher card that taught your child. He said he would make me a 'deal'. Going to get another bid though, so I can be informed.

Oh my GOSH Karla, I HAVE a treddle Singer maching in my basement that I DO NOT WANT!!!! its yours baby, just how we can get it to you is another storry?????? :) Its a heavy bugger..

My sister bought an old CAMP up in northern ontario, she rents out cottages (6) in the summer and when they bought the camp she inherited this old singer treddle machine... she wanted rid of it and gave it to me .... her sewing sista"...

I always thought I'd use it but havn't...

Any suggestions on how I can get it to you???

I know we're driving to Montana in Mid april but it won't fit in my TINY R.V.. with 2 dogs and all our stuff...:)

lets put our thinking caps on:rolleyes:

p/s. if you guys ever come up to Canada again for a Lucky 7's week I am taking you all up to my SISTER's camp in Northern Ont.. YOU"D JUST LOVE IT, and we could all hike up Cliff Mountain!!! SWIM, FISH...it is the most beautiful place!!!!

Edited by peaches9
forgot stuff

Good Evening Gang

I didn't exercise - came home with a MAJOR headache - still have a tad - works a bitch - Penny's out - I am getting all the calls plus my stuff - plus Paul ... I may be dehydrated - only had 1/2 cup coffee - then a pt shake for bf and then Soup for lunch really just at the chicken & veggies out of it- it feels like a blood pressure headach and I just ck'd it144/95 - that's high - I am sure I took my meds last night.. Well I guess I better take one now.. ok took it and drinking my 1st bottle of Water for the day..

Karla - Hope your neighbor gives you a deal.. You need a break...

Phyl - Yep when I left work - car said 66 it's cold - I am ready for 75-80 degrees - I hope it stops by our date day on friday...

3 hrs for one earring - omg - that's a long time..

Candice - 2.4 a week is a big goal girl don't let - really you should have goal of 1 to 1.5 per week - I don't want you to get discouraged if you don't make 2.4 in a week..

Well, I am going to hit the couch and drink this bottle of water and hope my headache gets better...

Will cbl - Hugs

Ah Phyl you are so funny.... did you ever find the PROJECT that Earl ;hid' on yu???

Geesh, I got a "YOU ARE IN SH!T" phone call from my mother's sister tonight... seems she called my Mom's apt. got no answer, called the Retirement home and found out my Mom was in the hospital since last Tuesday... so the only reason she was calling me was to CRAP on my head... God those sisters are a pain in the ass... they NEVER come to visit her, and my MOM refused to get her phone hooked up in the hospital cause she didn't "want all kinds of people bugging her" she's in there for a broken wrist... so I didnt' call the cavalry this time....

I get so sick of being the freeking go-be-tween!!!! ARGH

Then I get an email from my "Dear" Brother... I emailed him all the details (and my sister in Mexico too) Saturday, SUnday... got no reply from him until tonight:mad2: I just can't win... they ALL piss me off!!!!!:)

P.s. but I am NOT eating over it... I am having another cup of tea and wataching movie with DH...

Don't let them all get to you, Candice!! Good grief!! It's a broken WRIST!!

Yes, I did find my missing project! It was right where I left it! i have to tell you... I am terrible for clutter... and after almost 6 mos in the RV, it's taken over! Too many magazines and books not yet read, etc!

Oh my GOSH Karla, I HAVE a treddle Singer maching in my basement that I DO NOT WANT!!!! its yours baby, just how we can get it to you is another storry?????? :) Its a heavy bugger..

My sister bought an old CAMP up in northern Ontario, she rents out cottages (6) in the summer and when they bought the camp she inherited this old singer treadle machine... she wanted rid of it and gave it to me .... her sewing sista"...

I always thought I'd use it but haven't...

Any suggestions on how I can get it to you???

I know we're driving to Montana in Mid April but it won't fit in my TINY R.V.. with 2 dogs and all our stuff...:sneaky:

lets put our thinking caps on:rolleyes:

p/s. if you guys ever come up to Canada again for a Lucky 7's week I am taking you all up to my SISTER's camp in Northern Ont.. YOU"D JUST LOVE IT, and we could all hike up Cliff Mountain!!! SWIM, FISH...it is the most beautiful place!!!!

Well... that's what I was going to suggest... stuff it in that RV. But, yea, guess it won't fit!! LOL! Wish we could help! We're taking an RV trip east at the end of the summer, but we're coming back a different way. Want to go visit friends in OK.

When do you expect to be in WA?? We're leaving here 4 weeks from tomorrow, but spending time in Three Rivers on the way home. Not so much in NO CA, though, because our son & family are going to Buffalo that week to visit my Mom, sisters, etc. We usually spend 4-5 days with them. Don't know if we'll still stop there or not. Earl's brother lives there, too.

Good Evening Gang

I didn't exercise - came home with a MAJOR headache - still have a tad - works a bitch - Penny's out - I am getting all the calls plus my stuff - plus Paul ... I may be dehydrated - only had 1/2 cup coffee - then a pt shake for bf and then Soup for lunch really just at the chicken & veggies out of it- it feels like a blood pressure headache and I just ck'd it144/95 - that's high - I am sure I took my meds last night.. Well I guess I better take one now.. ok took it and drinking my 1st bottle of Water for the day..

Karla - Hope your neighbor gives you a deal.. You need a break...

Phyl - Yep when I left work - car said 66 it's cold - I am ready for 75-80 degrees - I hope it stops by our date day on friday...

3 hrs for one earring - omg - that's a long time..

Candice - 2.4 a week is a big goal girl don't let - really you should have goal of 1 to 1.5 per week - I don't want you to get discouraged if you don't make 2.4 in a week..

Well, I am going to hit the couch and drink this bottle of water and hope my headache gets better...

Will cbl - Hugs

144/95 kind of high, but not ER high. Better take it easy.

Candice, I'll take it, we just need to figure out the transfer. Too bad we couldn't strap the puppy onto the top of the camper. Okay folks, put your thinking caps on, how are we going to move this thing. I MUST have it, I'm, salivating just thinking about it.

Janet, be careful, you are letting the family get to you. RELAX... drink something warm and relaxing!! Actually I prefer a cup of hot milk with a little sugar and nutmeg. try it,

Candice

I would be pissed at those aunts too - hell they don't go visit your mom... Just do what I do - think - go jump in a lake..

Debbie apoligized today for flaking on me the other night - it pissed me off - here I am trying to be nice and she didn't show but I thinks she's a little jealous cuz I am going to see smokie robinson with someone else - but the ticket was expensive and I didn't ask her cuz I didn't think she could afford it...

Phyl - it's down to 125/73 - today was stressfull and I didn't drink - I think the combination did it - but I will keep an eye on it- I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to the gym :0)

So you are leaving 4/5...

got 45 min to Idol - I really want to go to bed - but not sleepy - but want to eat and my stomach is full but I am mentally tired - food trigger..

today they had these little lemon cakes in the lunch room - they are from costco - 1 is 130 - i took a bite and threw the rest away - hell it would have been 3 bites to eat it all - omw it was good - I want sugar - but don't have any so I'm cool

this is why I don't have junk in the house cuz if i did - i would be eating it riight now..

well going to watch the boob tube..

Candice, I found some information on how to package it, and to put it on a bus, but I bet it would cost big bucks

Janet, glad the BP went down!! Don't let work get to you...like I'm one to talk.

Candice you'll get those pounds off ASAP!

Hey, I saw my first Robin yesterday!! They don't stay for the winter, to when you see one, you know that spring is just around the corner. More accurate than a calendar! It just gives you a little hope that warmer weather to close!!

Pretty lazy night, had leftovers and watched NCIS. Went to bed early, I could just sleep for days!! that's why I hate this time of year. Gave myself my B Complex shot yesterday, so I always have a little more energy. Big masters project due on Monday, and have to mail it, so need to get working on it.

You all have a good day, TTFN

Good Morning Gang...

Watched Idol - love Crystal (dread girl) then went to bed - took a xanax - drank some oj - gave me refulx - just the oj came up but was rushing to the bathroom..

Karla you are up early.... I have been on antentol for years now I think since 08 - maybe I need a switch or higher dose

bp 120/80 this morning - sb lower but had already had coffee and dealing w 3 dogs.. Poor Ryder (puppy) he's just that a puppy and has a lot more energy than my other 2 - he's a smart dog - can't say I love him - but he's ok..

Andrew worked a double shift yesterday - I guess they are opening another dollar store here in Indio - he's going to see if he can work there too - pretty good - I told him to ask - 2 part time jobs.. Like that he wants to work.. But he does need to figure out what kind of trade school he wants to go to - Dollar Tree isn't a career - but again he's only 19 (well almost next week)

food wasn't bad last night - even with the hungeries - made popcorn but never ate it all - found some sf licorice 7 pieces 90 cal had 3...

Well it's 5;40 time to jump in the shower - ttyl

Hi ladies. Good Lord I'm about to be sick! We have a date. 21 days until pickup. I'm really going to be sick. If my stress level hasn't kept me so tight I can't eat before, I'll never eat now. I may not even be able to get junk down NOW. Lord, have mercy.

I know that we have been working TOWARDS him coming home, but really....none of us are ready. he's not, I'm not, Jeff really isn't. There are so many reasons he shouldn't come home.

Anyways...besides that I've had a couple good days. I'm getting another state paid job for training in my area. That's AWESOME. My SIL has gotten me really excited about kettle corn. I've about got EVERY weekend filled starting the end of May. I'll keep Michael busy if nothing else. So...looking forward to spring and summer.

Besides all of that...just hanging out. I need to get out of the chair and get something done. I'll be back later. Hopefully today...if not...tomorrow.

Don't let them all get to you, Candice!! Good grief!! It's a broken WRIST!!

Yes, I did find my missing project! It was right where I left it! i have to tell you... I am terrible for clutter... and after almost 6 mos in the RV, it's taken over! Too many magazines and books not yet read, etc!

Well... that's what I was going to suggest... stuff it in that RV. But, yea, guess it won't fit!! LOL! Wish we could help! We're taking an RV trip east at the end of the summer, but we're coming back a different way. Want to go visit friends in OK.

When do you expect to be in WA?? We're leaving here 4 weeks from tomorrow, but spending time in Three Rivers on the way home. Not so much in NO CA, though, because our son & family are going to Buffalo that week to visit my Mom, sisters, etc. We usually spend 4-5 days with them. Don't know if we'll still stop there or not. Earl's brother lives there, too.

144/95 kind of high, but not ER high. Better take it easy.

WEll here's what I know about our TRIP details...we are leaving W.B. Monday 12th APRIL, we are gonna take our time driving across.. if Kari is back in MICHIGAN,might stop there; gonna stop in WIsconcin, and depending on Mel/Linda's schedules we may stay there and PLAY with them for a few days.

Then camp, camp, camp gonna stop in BILLINGS to see Stephanie(need your address so I can mapquest it), and again stop to see KARLA ( also need address to Map Quest) in Mosuoula??? But there are YELLOWSTONE Park that I want to spend some time at.. camping and hiking stuff...

Then there are the Dakota's to cross so we probably won't be in WASHINGTON StaTE until 23/24th APril... maybe a day earlier or a day later... but also Need Karri's address....

We are going to buy a laptop computer to take on the road with us..so I'll be able to email along the way and give better ETA's...

How does that sound? We are in NO hurry, the whole trip we've allowed 5 weeks for... if I get really lucky I'd love to go down into CALI, but it just depends on how far we get and time... we're flexable..

Then we are heading up to Vancouver Island to Qualicum Bay where DH's long lost bro lives ( I havn't seen him in 36 yrs)

then we drive home....