Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

food for today...just under 1000 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So one day down and I'll deal with tomorrow...tomorrow. I read some of Beck.

I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted, physically & emotionally. Sometimes I wonder how I have made it through the last 8 months...one day at a time. I HAVE to believe God knows I can't take anymore. I feel like my spirit is broken.

Ok this time I just didn't lose my post. I hit a button and the freakin computer shut down! WTH

Karla- Look at all the positive. Look at all the weight you have lost, all the new people you have become friends with, how much nicer you look in your clothes.

This year has been a lot of changes for you. You're starting a new chapter in your life. You're starting it a lot healthier and you're gonna be in a new house! Of course your depressed right now. You just lost your father. Someone who you have had your whole life. Everything's gonna be OK. Springs coming, your new house is coming, your lucky 7 get together is coming

Janet- 6 pt something earthquake in Tiawan

Hi Everyone,

Food- 1100 cals/too high pro: 85

no exercise I fell asleep

Looks like Al Gore is officially an A...hole. It's still cold here. The coldest winter I can remember in a looooonnng time. However, it looks like the Mayans may be correct, and the world will end in 2012. :eek:There was another earthquake today.

So enjoy yourselves now. However that does not mean eat what you want. We must still diet, so that we look hot in our clothes while we party.:(

Yeah... the earthquakes are getting a little scary, aren't they???

What did Al Gore do now??

Food for today...just under 1000 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So one day down and I'll deal with tomorrow...tomorrow. I read some of Beck.

I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted, physically & emotionally. Sometimes I wonder how I have made it through the last 8 months...one day at a time. I HAVE to believe God knows I can't take anymore. I feel like my spirit is broken.

You're gonna be okay! Just keep hangin' in there!! Rest, Chill out, this is all going to settle down soon.

Janet,

is that this Friday or next Friday??

Karla - WTG on your food !!!! Sweetie right now you are in a place most of us have been at one time and we have all made it – so will you !!! I know it doesn’t seem like it but you will…

Denise – I saw a little news this morning – at saw that – I agree w/Phyl – it’s getting a little scary all these EQ’s especially since I live in EQ country – but it does seem to be happening in areas that usually don’t have them.. I better get my EQ preparedness’ kit together :0)

Phyl – 3/12 is next Furlough day – Next Friday – I forget you are retired and might not always know what date it is – I know when I am on vacation I know the day of the week but not always the date :0)

Well gang I pb’d on cauliflower last nite – ate a chicken leg – then ate my cauliflower – well the ck leg was all the food my tummy wanted – so the cauliflower came back up …. Had a snack pack popcorn – while watching Idol… Only 3 – 4 good girls last night ..

Well – got up this morning did a little cleaning my gf candy is coming over tonite – she’s having a bit of a breakdown – her youngest had to have a breast biopsy the other morning (clear) but then after that had to go next door and get a hysterectomy (that mass is still being tested) she’s only 38 – GF dh is up w/DD to help out – and she (candy) is all alone here and works been a bitch – She’s the kind of person (well like most of us) who feel weak when we need a shoulder to lean on – I told here that’s what friends are for and that if I needed her she would be the 1st one there for me.. So she’s coming over for dinner tonite.

Well that’s all for this morning – Candice hope you are having a good time in Cuba – enjoying the sun – it’s windy and cold here today – Phyl most likely has worse wind than me…

Cbl – xoxox Janet

I wonder if Water will fill me up for dinner, because that is all the calories I have left...water. Man there are some real sneaky calories out there...oranges, who thinks oranges deserve 80 calories, come on, it's not chocolate. Those should be FREE CALORIES, and since I usually eat 2 oranges right now, that's 160 calories for some stupid pieces of fruit. Now if it was chocolate I'd understand. Then needed something warm today, so I go with tomatoe Soup, pregresso Tomato, 220 calories for a stupid cup of soup, okay, it was 2 cups of soup, but who is full after ONE cup of soup. I would have been fine, but then a stress ate a package of Archer cheese sandwich crackers...210 calories. So like I said, I'm eating water tonight for dinner. My Protein is only 33 grams, not enough..back to looking at labels and making better choices. Winter is always my tough time.

I got all my paperwork in to the Underwriters for my home loan. I should get an insurance discount since the fire department is across the street from my house, they won't even have to start the engines, just put it in neutral and coast out of the engine bays. Janet, so????will I get a discount? or will it cost more?

I really need to not get worked up about stuff, now my buyers underwriters want to know who plows our street, county or homeowners...heck I don't know, never pay attention, I'm not even sure that they GET plowed, we haven't had enough snow to know whether they are plowed or not. Who pays attention???? Believe it or not, this could be a deal breaker, who plows the road, who gives a rats backside? If I loose the deal over a 'plowing issue', I'll come and shovel the darn road!

I wonder if Water will fill me up for dinner, because that is all the calories I have left...water. Man there are some real sneaky calories out there...oranges, who thinks oranges deserve 80 calories, come on, it's not chocolate. Those should be FREE CALORIES, and since I usually eat 2 oranges right now, that's 160 calories for some stupid pieces of fruit. Now if it was chocolate I'd understand. Then needed something warm today, so I go with tomatoe Soup, pregresso Tomato, 220 calories for a stupid cup of soup, okay, it was 2 cups of soup, but who is full after ONE cup of soup. I would have been fine, but then a stress ate a package of Archer cheese sandwich crackers...210 calories. So like I said, I'm eating water tonight for dinner. My Protein is only 33 grams, not enough..back to looking at labels and making better choices. Winter is always my tough time.

I got all my paperwork in to the Underwriters for my home loan. I should get an insurance discount since the fire department is across the street from my house, they won't even have to start the engines, just put it in neutral and coast out of the engine bays. Janet, so????will I get a discount? or will it cost more?

I really need to not get worked up about stuff, now my buyers underwriters want to know who plows our street, county or homeowners...heck I don't know, never pay attention, I'm not even sure that they GET plowed, we haven't had enough snow to know whether they are plowed or not. Who pays attention???? Believe it or not, this could be a deal breaker, who plows the road, who gives a rats backside? If I loose the deal over a 'plowing issue', I'll come and shovel the darn road!

Karla

Nope no discount - it goes by protection class - well- if your current house is in a pc 8 - and you are moving to a pc 2 - ya than you will get a credit - How far is the fire department & fire hydrant from your current house ??

Like you said - you don't get enough snow - call the City or County and find out.

Ok oranges vs chocolate - Oranges are a better choice - They are healty foods - and if you can eat 2 oranges you need a fill- I can only eat an orange if I cut then and don't eat any of the membrane - otherwise I will stick..

So oranges were the better choice - 160 cal of choc would not have filled you up - hell a candy bar is 230 cal

you have only eaten 810 cal - so you have some more to eat 1200 cal -

Eat a healthy dinner - some protein and veggies (free in my estimation)

for 160 cal you could have had a sandwich on lite bread 80 cal 6 slice of ham (oscar meyers) 60 - 45 for 2% cheese - wthe mustard = 185 cal..

Well Candy's DH came home last nite - so she stayed home

I went to costco to get my dog treats - they didn't have any frozen scallops !!!! Got some cat fish - shrimp - filet migon - strawberries - they didn't have the green Beans I like either - paper plates and plastic cups.. oh ya andrew some salmon -

Oh my boy is going to try and get a 2nd job - a big lots is opening up next door to the dollar store - and since he has experience setting up a store he hopes to get hired.. Now he just has to make sure the two schedules don't interfere with each other - I don't know how you do that... I have alway just worked and office job -8-5 not 2 part time jobs

Phyl - how was your musical yesterday ???

Denise - How was your food & exercise today..

Karri - What's up girl...

Yeah, Janet, I know I need a fill, I may just have to bite the bullet and do it and not think about the money.

Currently I am 3 miles from the fire station and since we aren't an incorporated city we don't have a Water system, only individual wells. So there are no hydrants. I'm assuming that the new house has hydrants, I don't know.

I'd still rather have the chocolate. I am never full anymore. Oh well, I'll take care of it next week or so. I'll have to figure out when I can work things out.

I'm heading to bed, I'm tired, TTFN

Phyl – 3/12 is next Furlough day – Next Friday – I forget you are retired and might not always know what date it is – I know when I am on vacation I know the day of the week but not always the date :0)

Well gang I pb’d on cauliflower last nite – ate a chicken leg – then ate my cauliflower – well the ck leg was all the food my tummy wanted – so the cauliflower came back up …. Had a snack pack popcorn – while watching Idol… Only 3 – 4 good girls last night ..

Well that’s all for this morning – Candice hope you are having a good time in Cuba – enjoying the sun – it’s windy and cold here today – Phyl most likely has worse wind than me… Cbl – xoxox Janet

Yep... wind was terrible here today!! Only made it through the first 20 minutes of Water aerobics! I was FREEZING and the 2nd 20 minute segment is mostly poolside exercises and not active enough to keep warm! So I went in the hot tub along with two others. Four ladies made it through the whole hour.

Okay.... next Friday. And when I forget what the date is, I just have to look at my watch! :smile2::tt1::w00t:

Watching Idol!

I went to costco to get my dog treats - they didn't have any frozen scallops !!!! Got some cat fish - shrimp - filet migon - strawberries - they didn't have the green Beans I like either - paper plates and plastic cups.. oh ya andrew some salmon -

Oh my boy is going to try and get a 2nd job - a big lots is opening up next door to the dollar store - and since he has experience setting up a store he hopes to get hired.. Now he just has to make sure the two schedules don't interfere with each other - I don't know how you do that... I have always just worked and office job -8-5 not 2 part time jobs

Phyl - how was your musical yesterday ???

Earl was complaining about Costco today,too... not having things that we usually buy. I have a theory, but just a guess. They have laid off all their demonstrators and contracted that out... notice the black polos, red aprons and red baseball caps?? So I think maybe that has changed some of the brands they are buying, and they've rearranged a lot of stuff.

Musical was GREAT!! Hilarious!! There were 18 or 19 of us from Sky Valley... 3 carloads. Then one of the gals had us over for wine, tea, etc afterward. So I didn't get home until 11 pm! But I didn't get in trouble this time.

Phyl

LMAO - didn't get in trouble !!!! I think he knew better..

Ya costco was diff only 2 demo's bread/butter & yogurt and that was it - the cooler w/veggies was bare - Also I got a 42 snack pack popcorn one time when I was there - well they don't have it any more just the regular size and if I pop a reg size i will eat it all - You go to the Rancho Mirage one - and I was at La Quinta - so they must be doing something- the box girl I had was more interested in looking cute..

Karla - Use the plastic please -and go - forget school - hell don't you have some bereavement time - use that - since your Dad's not having services - just say that you are going to the private memorial and go get a fill - screw the kids and school - you are more important and what's a day - it's not going to make or break a kids education :0)

Well I'm off to bed - had to order the tsv on qvc - Spanx hightop Shapewear -

Sweet Dreams Peeps..

Good Morning Gang !!!!

TGIF !!!!!

Ok Karri - holding you to it... We better hear from you

Steph - How's it going girl...

Karla - Where were you this a.m. - you usually are the 1st to post..

Phyl - Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here in the desert..

Denise - I know you are happy it's friday - has it warmed up yet??

Candice should be coming home this weekend - I don't remember if she said how long they would be gone...

Well work work work - but sure glad it's Friday

Am happy this a.m. 139.5 !!!!! But gotta say I sure have been craving sugar - I think it's from all the sugar I ate last weekend - well not that much but as we all know and understand if we indulge now a days - we think we have just so blown it... When in all reality it's not half as much as we use too..

CBL - Hugs Girls...

Yes, it does look like a beautiful day in the desert. I am so glad the wind is gone! Hope it's nice tomorrow for the Alzheimer's walk. The weather report says it might rain! Here is what Earl had to do to grill steaks in the wind last night.

post-220150-13813139178182_thumb.jpg

OMG - I don't think I had wind last night didn't go out too much except the last time I did it was cold.

I really didn't watch the news this a.m. - what's the % - heck the rain rarely makes it over the mtn

Where are you walking - what the route - 2 mile - that's going to be hugh for you - WTG...

OMG - I don't think I had wind last night didn't go out too much except the last time I did it was cold.

I really didn't watch the news this a.m. - what's the % - heck the rain rarely makes it over the mtn

Where are you walking - what the route - 2 mile - that's going to be hugh for you - WTG...

I think the chance of rain tomorrow is pretty high... Saturday through Sunday morning. The walk is at the Palm Desert Civic Park.

Heck... it seems to be clouding up already!!

36_2_37.gif

Well the aol weather say 20% tomorrow and 50% on Sunday and I heard on the radio – that change of rain is tomorrow nite.. But you know how the weather pple are they hardly ever get it right??

My gf Debbie got laid off today – she has been expecting it for a while now – her company got bought out buy another company – hell she’s lucky though she lives w/DS and doesn’t really have any bills – so she should be ok..

Well just cking in – cbl