Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Ok Where is everyone - I know Karla has left to see her Dad -

Karla - Prayers & Hugs GF - I know this is tearing you up... Know we are with you in spirit !!!!

Candice - Where are you today - we have skating tonite and American Idol - I got up this morning and watched last nights skating - I don't know why they show it so late - pple don't say up to 11 p.m. Well not this chick...

Phyl - are you still traveling?? 78 today - listening to weather right now - sounds like I may have rain on my way up to Joseph's on friday ...

Denise - How's it going !!!

Food today

BF - Pt chips 1/2 bag 7.5 pt 70 cal

Lunch 5 oz fish 35 grms pt - 175 cal

Dinner is going to be a pork chop & veggies and maybe some mashed potatoes if room..

Here is some shocking news - I think I am an exerciser for life !!!

I haven't been to the gym for my cardio/treadmill in so long - I would say at least 2 weeks - I went to night - did my 3 miles 45 mins 465 cal and it felt good to be back....

I worry that I will slack and get out of the habit - but gotta say it's a habit now and I don't think I have to be too afraid anymore..

Well just cking in - CBL

Karla- So sorry for you and your family, Prayers to you

Candice- Congrats to Canada for the gold in couples skating and US silver. They said North America never medals in that. Cool!

It's snowing Houston. The second time this year! It's on the way here. I had the fan on for the last two nights, now I have the heater on. WTH??

Al Gore is a genius!

Janet good job on the exercise.

Candice- I can't afford to go to Seattle. I am counting on a big raise next year. If I get it (which I BETTA), I should be able to go next year.

Candice- Congrats to Canada for the gold in couples skating and US silver. They said North America never medals in that. Cool!

It's snowing Houston. The second time this year! It's on the way here. I had the fan on for the last two nights, now I have the heater on. WTH??

Al Gore is a genius!

Candice- I can't afford to go to Seattle. I am counting on a big raise next year. If I get it (which I BETTA), I should be able to go next year.

Girl we have to meet you one of these day - I know you will be so much fun....

I was sleeping with slider open and fan on a couple of days ago myself.. It was 65 in the house this a.m. when I got in the shower - heater came on for a few ;0)

Al Gore is a genius!

food today: CALORIES nt3_totals2.jpg 1,141

I went to the gym tonight with my buddy Michi... I was watching the HOCKEY between Canada and Germany... Yeah we won that... so now on to beat the Russians....

ANyways, I was so enthralled by the Hockey game that I went 500 cals on the treadmill... dont think that has ever happend before:thumbup:

YEAH, GOLD in the skicross...ladies... awesome!!! and I think we won something in the Bobsled tonight too????

This week is getting better, hopefully we'll inch closer to YOU guys in medals and perhaps come in 3rd or 4th (realistically)

I agree with Janet Denise, we'll LOVE you when we meet you , sorry you can't make it this year... but I'm sure we'll give you a CONFERENCE call while we are there...

Started getting out summer clothes to pack for CUBA... I did the bathing suit runway show for Peter, and there are 2 tank-kini's that I am not quite up for yet....:) but I have 3 one peice suits so that will be o.k.

Got my Filler and Botox yesterday... ooooh I do look good:thumbup: One Hot MAMA... now just lose the weight and I can have my TT:tt2:

Had some good excercise today... took Bridget to get her nails trimmed, and when I was finished I put Bridget in the car weont back in to pay... and the owner opened the door for me ... and someone ELSE's pouch ran out... took off like a rocket for the highway... Tons of trafic there.. So the owener gumboots it after him.... and the dog is way ahead of this chubby guy... So I figure I'd better help catch the dog, so I grab a leash and start JOGGING (ya right, me jogging????) to catch the dog...

THe dog is running AWAY from the guy, so I get the dogs eye, and RUN in the opposite direction of the dog.... thinking he'll chase me... Well it worked , the owner finally caught up and then I called Cookies, COOKIS and the damn dog came right to me!!!!

What excitment, what exercise... and I did my good deed for the day... and then gym tonight... I am pooped (no pun intended)

Edited by peaches9
??

Well things worked out spectacularly at work. MUCH MUCH better than I expected. About 15 minutes before I started teaching to day, my boss walked up to me and asked to speak with me in the conference room. When I got in there, he gave me a big hug, and told me that in NO way could he lose me. He told me that he was VERY VERY sorry for the actions that he taken. One of the things that I laid out yesterday was that I was pissed that he had promised me in OCTOBER that he would hire a full time science teacher for me next year. But this year when I went to him and asked him for help because I was too overwhelmed, he decided to hire the boyfriend of our math teacher. Matt (the guy they hired to help me this year) is a really good history teacher but he is NOT endorsed in science. So I was told about 2 weeks ago that Matt was not only going to help teach the classes this year he was going to be the part time "science" teacher next year. I was enraged, but up until yesterday said nothing. However when I was finished stating my disapproval of the unethical stuff, I continued by stating my disapproval of Matt's hiring. I told him, "In October you promised me a science teacher for next year, instead...I got Matt"

So today...He told me that Matt would not be teaching next year and that I would get to hire a part time science teacher of my choosing. He also told me that I may have saved him from himself. There were a lot of things that he knew were not right, but they were things that he thought he could just keep sweeping under the carpet. But yesterday when I came in and put it so bluntly he said he had to face facts that he needed to be a better manager.

Over all...I am VERY VERY VERY proud of myself. I stood up for myself and in the end, it turned out to be best for everyone, including the students.

My meds are still giving me hell. I threw up again this morning. More dry heaves than anything because while I had food in my pouch...I had no food in my actual stomach. But it didn't last nearly as long as yesterday. Probably because I didn't take both pills together. Tomorrow however I will eat FIRST...then take the my pills in a while.

Okay...Lee is watching a scary movie that I don't want to see so I am going to go upstairs play crossword puzzles on my phone and go to bed. NO PILLS TONIGHT!!

Karri

Good news, Karri!!

Trying to catch up on all the posts while I was gone!

Good to be back but we had great fun! Tracy and Jim got home late last night and she's at work today!

Dad passed away this morning. I had spent the night with him and when mom came in I decided to go take a shower. He must have been waiting until it was just them. He passed away while I was gone. Thanks for all your prayers.

Dad passed away this morning. I had spent the night with him and when mom came in I decided to go take a shower. He must have been waiting until it was just them. He passed away while I was gone. Thanks for all your prayers.

So sorry, Karla. Peace and comfort for you and your family as you deal with your grief. Hugs!

Karri, we are so very proud of you too... Isn't that great that you got POSITIVE feedback so soon from your BOSS... way to go!~

Dear Karla; I am so sorry for you sadness. Please know that I am thinking of you often and sending you HUGS, Strength and Love

(((( hugs )))) Candice

Hey, everybody, I loved this, hope you enjoy............ I was so touched by this video, I am still crying... but a GOOD cry...

Click, and learn about your friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0

Hey, everybody, I loved this, hope you enjoy............ I was so touched by this video, I am still crying... but a GOOD cry...Click, and learn about your friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYoTJItSPt0

Very nice! I posted it to my Facebook Profile Page!

Got me thinking.... don't know if we'd want to take up a whole day with this or not... but chew on it... We could drive to Bellingham in July... an hour or so.... and take a foot ferry to Victoria for the day if everyone brings their passport. Being July 4th weekend.... it might be crowded, and don't know what it would cost.

This is NOT fair.... Tracy & Jim just went home Tuesday night. So... we all got weighed in the last day or two... Tracy lost 4 lb, Jim stayed the same, I gained 4 lb and Earl gained 9 1/2 lb!! HUH??????? What's up with that??? I ate way less than any of them... yes, too many adult beverages AGAIN, but no more than anyone else. We just got back from Walmart/Costco where we replenished our salad supplies!! I'll have it off in a week. It'll take Earl 2 weeks, but he'll do it.

Very nice! I posted it to my Facebook Profile Page!

Got me thinking.... don't know if we'd want to take up a whole day with this or not... but chew on it... We could drive to Bellingham in July... an hour or so.... and take a foot ferry to Victoria for the day if everyone brings their passport. Being July 4th weekend.... it might be crowded, and don't know what it would cost.

This is NOT fair.... Tracy & Jim just went home Tuesday night. So... we all got weighed in the last day or two... Tracy lost 4 lb, Jim stayed the same, I gained 4 lb and Earl gained 9 1/2 lb!! HUH??????? What's up with that??? I ate way less than any of them... yes, too many adult beverages AGAIN, but no more than anyone else. We just got back from Walmart/Costco where we replenished our salad supplies!! I'll have it off in a week. It'll take Earl 2 weeks, but he'll do it.

Oh my Gosh Phyl; 4 lbs? I am sure that it is all WATER weight, cause when you are 'eating out' there is a TON of sodium in stuff, probably you don't salt much at home.

Same thing happened to me this week. My EATING is WAY good. No guilt eating, is very nice... but I had my favorite Sashimi (raw fish) at a rest. and although my calories were under for the day, my SODIUM was HUGE, as I dip my fish in soy sauce mixed with a bit of wasabi mustard... it was 3700 mg of SODIUM for the day... holy crap, I try to stay under 2000 mg of sodium a day..

Anyways, I'll weigh-in in the a.m. before we leave for CUBA at 1 p.m. we are flying out in a snow storm! Tonight we (& Buffalo) are getting slammed with 10 cm of SNOW, that's like 5 inches!!!!:eek:

Where is Janet today???? she's been quiet:confused:

I am glad you had a great time with Tracy....hope we get to see her in the Spring.

Oh I forgot to discuss the Bellingham/Victoria day trip. That ferry crosses the straights Juan de Fuca (pronounce Fewka you dirty girls) , its the roughest Water I've ever crossed..... When we lived there in 1975 I got so sea sick that I puked over the rails... ha,ha,ha.

But I'll do whatever the others want to do.

Edited by peaches9