Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Ya I don't like the word diet in her book either

I'll be your coach - aren't I already :0)

Ya I know you ARE... you've always been there for me and all oof US... WE love you for that.

But I wanted to follow the book to the letter, and I am not good at giving myself CREDIT & and I don't like to humble myself in order to ASK for help either... so these are both things that I need to continue to practice as I go forward. I lack humility ha.ha.ha.

Feeling pretty good about my week, meals have been boring but ya know perhaps that's part of my problem... I LOVE COOKING... so keeping it simple is good.. a knew skill I also have to learn.

Yes - Just me Andrew & dogs & cat - Joseph & family left this morning - but I think I am driving up there next week for Brooke's bday

Andrew has a Job did I tell you all - he's working at the dollar tree across the street from our development - - he's going to our local college and got his drivers license back :0) - Boy's doing pretty good :0)

Dogs are adjusting - I still don't like it - I don't want a puppy - it's a smart dog - but it's a puppy -

Hey that's great that Andrew got a job... good for him. He must be so happy to have his license back... that's like losing your LEGS... it musta drove him nuts.:sad:

I know what you mean about PUPPIES, I thought I was gonna Kill Bridget this week. SHe is PETER's baby and she was giving me grief... so

I instituted some TRAINING for her this week, and its helped.

NO dogs are sleeping in the bedroom... both are on lockdown int he laundry room... there has been a few nights of crying but its less and less each night... She was 'asking' to go out at night 3 and 4 times... I hate getting up in the night...

Also, I took her Leash walking twice today, once on the halti (she hated that) so in the p.m. I took her with just the lease and gave her 'corrections' everytime she tried to PULL... well we had a wonderful walk... she heeled and didn't pull... I thought somebody had switched the dog!

So I think the problem is that Peter takes them BOTH on the same walk, and it becomes a compititon to WALK Farther out than TWIG , so she pulls like a locomotive!!

She really is smart... probably too smart for her owners....LOL

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,197.134;47;70

Edited by peaches9

Ok I elect Karri as your coach ;0)

I read half of the book and since I have had so much company I haven't picked it up in a while ;0)

The Puppy (ryder) is smart and getting along better w/bear - angel and the cat and me still don't like it ;0) - I just don't want to have to mess with it when Andrew's not home - He get's put outside when we leave - but the doggie door has to be closed and then the cat can't get in..

Here's a picture of him

Well, at home this weekend no one but me and andrew and he works tomorrow and sunday

I gotta hit the gym in the a.m. - then Bear & Angel going to beauty shop - they haven't been in 4 months... Bear is a big fluff ball and angel is a mangy poodle ;0)

Think I am driving up north next weekend for Brooks bday and see my sis -

She's had COPD for a few yrs now - she won't quit smoking don't know if she is now - I haven't talked to her since she went home Wed..

Cbl

post-219373-13813139139334_thumb.jpg

Candice, my puppies do better when I walk them alone. I can't wait until summer so I can take them for their walks. They are better behaved...and so am I!

Karri, feel better soon, phyl you too!

Janet, enjoy your weekend!

Janet, wish I could tell you that puppy is cute, but it's NOT!! LOL!! Now, Tracy has a CUTE puppy!! That puppy is a "Shorkie".. Shitzu and yorkie. If she's sleeping on your lap and you want to get up, you just put her in her bed... and cover her up with her little blankie if you want to, and she never moves or wakes up! She is so cute! I want a SHORKIE!!

I am still sick. I may have to go to urgent care tomorrow. I had such severe back pain... right side around my waist, that I was near tears in the middle of the night and almost went looking for my pain pills!! Excruciating pain just trying to turn over in bed. Not very congested, but cough up a lot of junk in the mornings. Still feeling achy all over, especially around the back of my head/neck. I hate to disrupt Tracy & Jim's visit with going to the dr!

Today we took a ride to Salton Sea, Salvation Mountain and Slab City. Won't take the time to elaborate, but google Salvation Mountain and Slab City... quite interesting and unique.

Phyl, if you don't go to the doctor, we are going to come and hunt you down. This isn't something to play with!!!

I don't think he's cute either .. I like Tracy's dog better..

You need to go to hospital now gf -pulracie (sp) !!!!!

Karla - What are you doing this weekend..

Karri - How are you feeling..

Candice - got my olympic wear on ;0)

Steph - Where are you

Marcey - What's up w/posting then nevering coming back

Kari - is in FL i think from what I gather on FB

Candice I actually was going to offer to be your coach if you would be mine. My mommy is like the coach of the coaches!!

So far food has been okay. The exercise is what I'm not doing. Now my favorite exercise has been taken away. Though I am hoping that the pills will help make it not seem so hopeless.

I'm really glad I have all of you. I REALLY feel alone, awful, and pretty much hopeless. My depression haven't been this bad for as long as I can remember. Maybe when I first was diagnosed my first year of college. It's just BAD. BUT...I did get help so that is the first step.

Just had a little melt-down, all the would haves & could haves for my dad's life. I wish I could have made his life easier. Ah hell, I just can't stop crying. I thought I was handling this well, I'm not. Each day he just gets weaker. He wasn't able to do the nebulizer treatment today which helps him breathe because he couldn't get enough air. He'll be gone soon, and I don't want him to be alone. This just sucks.

Candice I actually was going to offer to be your coach if you would be mine. My mommy is like the coach of the coaches!!

No Kidding!!

So far food has been okay. The exercise is what I'm not doing. Now my favorite exercise has been taken away. Though I am hoping that the pills will help make it not seem so hopeless.

I'm really glad I have all of you. I REALLY feel alone, awful, and pretty much hopeless. My depression haven't been this bad for as long as I can remember. Maybe when I first was diagnosed my first year of college. It's just BAD. BUT...I did get help so that is the first step.

If we read back a few 100 pages, it seems that we all suffer from depression at different times and to different degrees.

So Karri, don't ever FEEL alone... we're with ya here.

For sure we can coach each other... Personnally, I've been doing some deep breathing excersises tonight too along with reading my ARC cards. It helps me some.

If you can manage only one thing , then handle the food which you are doing. You are following Doctors orders to not be over zealous in your workouts right now.. Walks are good, they may not be as fast as running, but sometimes the walking is good 'thinking' time too.. And the fresh air always evens out my moods.

Just try and take it one step at a time.

Sweetie - did you get your meds - I know it takes awhile to get in your system - but they will and then you will feel better

how much longer til you can run??

Sweetie Mommy Hugs !!!!

Just had a little melt-down, all the would haves & could haves for my dad's life. I wish I could have made his life easier. Ah hell, I just can't stop crying. I thought I was handling this well, I'm not. Each day he just gets weaker. He wasn't able to do the nebulizer treatment today which helps him breathe because he couldn't get enough air. He'll be gone soon, and I don't want him to be alone. This just sucks.

Karla - Yes this sucks big big time - it's one of the worst experiences in life - Hugs Hugs Hugs - I wish I could be of some help.. I know how hard this is - are you going to visit your Dad this weekend???

Yahoo!!! at 11.33 p.m. Canada won another GOLD medal...

It was on the Skeleton sled race..those guys are INSANE to ride face first down that Ice at 144 km per hour...

Tummy growling,but going to bed anyways...

sleep tight you guys..:sad:

snowing lightly here this a.m.... I am thinking of driving down to T.O. to see my daughter today... her DH is leavein today for South Carolina to go Golfing with his buddy.

This will be a good food day, we usually go out for SUSHI when I go to town....

Stay warm everyone!

Karla; more ((( HUGS ))) your way today. I am praying that your Dad goes Peacefully.

Good Morning Gang

Someone stole my ipod !!! I can't find it - I couldn't go to the gym - I am cleaning instead...

I am freaking pissed - either Brooke go a hold of it or DIL bro or SIL took it...

It was in the kitchen in a crystal bowl...

Karla - How are you today - thinking of you - prayers & Hugs

hey everyone, I'm okay. I guess I just needed a good crying jag, and man did I do that. Unfortunately the swollen eyes just look fabulous and I feel like I was run over by a truck. But that is okay.

Going to town to do the grocery shop and pick up the Beck book, i definitely need something. I was cruising for food last night, didn't find anything worth eating, but I ate the darn stuff anyway. So today is a new start. I'll deal, it is time to stop 'punishing' myself for dad dying. He would slap me if he knew I wasn't being careful with my food. he is so proud that I lost the weight, I'm not going to let him down.

So going to go, I am in the 'crawl in the cave' mood today. But need to take a test, etc so best go. TTFN