Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang….

Phyl – Hugs – maybe it’s time for Kurtis to learn that he can’t have it his way – Tough love is hard but it’s needed sometimes… Hugs on your Mom – hope that it’s nothing too bad – My Sis should get out today – I will call later it’s to early now..

Janet, I am sorry but forgot to ask about your Sister. What is wrong with her

WTG on 196 !!!!! You need to slow down a bit and get well - Hugs

Candice – I am glad you are reading Beck – like Karri say’s it’s in your face and it counters all the excuses you make as to why you can’t do stuff.

Absolutely, until I started reading this book I didn't realize (admit to myself) that I was DELUSIONAL in my thinking... it makes sense to me know... it IS the BAND around my head :( thanks so much for recommending it. I told my GF Dardar all about it today too. She has always struggled with her weight too . The definition of INSANITY is always doing the same thing ( over eating, & sweets) and expecting to get different results (dah, lose weight permanently)

Karla – Hugs on the house falling thru – that’s means it wasn’t meant to be – but something will come along…

Yes, Karla THERE IS a house out there just for YOU...

Denise - Keep us posted ok - What are you giving up for lent :0)

Happy Ash Wednesday at your Catholics out there :D

Ok this has to be drive by – I gotta get to work – Joseph & family here yesterday – tonite going to have Melissa’s Mom Stepdad – bro his wife – and their 2 kids – PLEASE PLEASE Pray for me - I can’t wait for some recharging time…

Oh Janet, you've had nothing but visitors and FAMILY the last while (hugs to you) have you started becoming an alcoholic yet!!! :thumbup:

Went shopping today to COSTCO.... $179 later.... but I am proud of myself... I bought ALL healthy foods.

Protien bars, an assortment so I don't get bored

Protien shakes, already in a tetra pak singles, so I can grab-n-go in emergencies

SCALLOPS, the BIG ones, I cooked them (3) in EVOO and 1/2 cup of leftover RICE.... delicious

So it's been a good, clean day....:thumbdown:

Quick stop, need to go do master's work. Dad got to take a shower today. He had to have 3 people help and was exhausted afterwards, but if helps give him some feeling of independence. Mom said that dad said it is getting harder to breathe. So the final process has begun. They have him on max oxygen, can't do more without intebating him and that is against his DNR. His remaining good lung, the other is collapsed, is filling with Fluid until he drowns. But he isn't in pain, right now he is on a morphine patch. mom & I talked about if the pain gets to bad we will insist that they give him a pump or shots as he requests. Mom got permission to bring dad's kitty in, but dad says not yet, he doesn't want to upset the kitty.

Best go get some work done. Thanks everyone,

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,180/126/38/103

food I ate today...

Candice, good job!!! You make us proud!!

Phyl, have you gone to the doctor? Sounds almost like you might have bronchitus or something? If you don't get better soon, you might need to go back!

Janet, hope your sister is better soon, enjoy your company.

Good Morning Gang;

Karla, I hope your Dad is resting comfortaby (hugs) thanks for the Kudos, it means a lot.

Phyl; I agree with Karla, get thee to a Doctor, you might have Walking Pneumonia & need antibiotics

Stephanie; Where are you GF? Are you o.k.? and just lurking? Or didyou and Jeff go to Mexico for his W/L surgery?

Karri; I know, I don't even have to guess - you are working hard at school. Are your boobs getting back to normal ??? Good for you on the OK for excersise and dieting.:thumbdown:

Gosh I hope I didnt' forget anyone :thumbdown:

News FLASH... its now Mid-feb and in 2 months (mid APril) I will be traveling across the northern U.S. and be able to see you all!! The exceptions will be Denise (N.O) and Janet (So Cal) The snow will be gone and I'll be able to dust off our little RV, home away from home...

No Phyl, we havn't found an AIRSTREAM yet, who knows perhaps we'll see one for sale while we're driving????

Next Friday we leave for Cuba (1 wk) and then I have to get my passport renewed before we leave for the U.S. trip.

Have a great day everyone:wub:

Kari; I know you are lurking!!! Put down that SODA!!!! And start posting to us.

Denise: How did the Doc's visit go? Were they able to decern your Xrays??? Are you coming to Seattle this JULY??? We are all DYING to meet you!!!:thumbdown:

Linda: I know you are lurking too, just uber busy with school. Is your car all fixed now??? Does Melsky work on the cars in the winter months too???

Janet: You are probably back at work, reading - but not posting as much... have they got spys in the IT dept???

How is your sister? Did the rest of the family head for home yet??

Good Morning Girls !!!!

No Candice I am not an alcoholic yet :0) - OMG when I got home last night it was crazy - Melissa's bro is LOUD and doesn't shut the F up - he is freaking motor mouth and kept talking about stupid shit like real men don't were sparkles (ice skating) I said you are teaching your kid the wrong crap yes they do ... I can't tolerate stupid pple..

Yes I had bday the end of January (go go for like 4 days) sister 2/6 - Fl trip last weekend and family here now..

Yes I do need some recharging time - will only have this weekend cuz I think 2/26 I will drive up north as Brooke's bday is 3/1 and I didn't do crap for her last yr cuz I was so busy getting ready for cruise..

Karla - Yes please make sure your Dad get's all the med's he needs so as to not to feel any pain- I know how tough this is - Hugs !!!!

Phyl - Tell Earl to lay off - in Dr Janet's opinion you have been doing to much and that's why you can't get over this bug..

ok gang I gotta get back to work

Hugs to all

Oh forgot to tell you - sis is out of hospital - COPD reason - Joseph talked to BIL yesterday - I never got a chance to call

Walked the doggies, or rather they DRAGGED me around the block to the mail boxes!!!

Drinking my BREAKY right now, pro shake... and augh, its stuck!!! Freek, I'll be getting an defill this afternoon and not a moment to soon... I am too tight.

More later babes

Just finished eating my supper... food for today

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,006/74/32/106

got my TINY defil, probably .1 cc or .125 cc.... she wouldn't tell me the amount (?)

I had a little defill in Dec too...

I ate scallops(3) for supper, 2 tbsns Cauliflower, 2 tbsns RICE.... that's it... I had put 1/2 cup each on my plate... but I was full aftr the 3 scollops...

Got a BANGING headache right now.. don't know whY??? I've been good all day, eaten every 3 hours... so can't figure THAT one out... took 2 tyl and if the headache goes away I'll take the pooches for another walk this evening.

Oh forgot to tell you - sis is out of hospital - COPD reason - Joseph talked to BIL yesterday - I never got a chance to call

Gosh Janet, did SIS know that she had COPD? or was this a surprise to her? Is she a smoker? Will she be o.k.

Hi Everyone,

I did the fluro on Mon. I have an appt. with the dr. next Thurs. I would hope if something was wrong they would have wanted to see me right away. They sent the report to the dr. I have the films. I have looked at them 10 times. I hope the dr. is not POed about my fingerprints all over the place. I'm obsessed. I've been googling problems. It looks ok to me. Who knows?

Ah heck, I just stuck on popcorn, I never stick on popcorn. Guess I'll be skipping dinner.< /p>

Just payed off my credit card, whoooooooooohoooooooooo!!!! I have a zero balance!!!

Candice, good job!!! You make us proud!!

Phyl, have you gone to the doctor? Sounds almost like you might have bronchitis or something? If you don't get better soon, you might need to go back!

Janet, hope your sister is better soon, enjoy your company.

Went to the doctor last week in Seattle. No fever now, cough in the morning mostly, aches are back tonight but we had a very busy day today with DD & SIL here now.

Good Morning Girls !!!!

No Candice I am not an alcoholic yet :0) - OMG when I got home last night it was crazy - Melissa's bro is LOUD and doesn't shut the F up - he is freaking motor mouth and kept talking about stupid shit like real men don't were sparkles (ice skating) I said you are teaching your kid the wrong crap yes they do ... I can't tolerate stupid pple..

Sounds like the gal Tracy & Jim described that was sitting with them on the plane yesterday. Tracy just wanted to take a nap but she said the chick never shut up for 2 1/2 hr flight!

Yes I had bday the end of January (go go for like 4 days) sister 2/6 - Fl trip last weekend and family here now..

Yes I do need some recharging time - will only have this weekend cuz I think 2/26 I will drive up north as Brooke's bday is 3/1 and I didn't do crap for her last yr cuz I was so busy getting ready for cruise..

Karla - Yes please make sure your Dad get's all the med's he needs so as to not to feel any pain- I know how tough this is - Hugs !!!!

Phyl - Tell Earl to lay off - in Dr Janet's opinion you have been doing to much and that's why you can't get over this bug..

ok gang I gotta get back to work

Hugs to all

Yeah, I definitely could use a break... just stay on th couch and rest for a few days!!! Not in the near future though! I think we're going to the fair tomorrow. Saturday Chris is hoping to fly his plane down and have lunch with us. Sunday we go to Temecula and visit Jim's son and family. We have hotel reservation for that night. Monday we're driving over to San Diego and have hotel reservations for there Monday night so we can do some sightseeing Mon/Tues. They fly back to Seattle Tuesday night about 6pm. Makes me tired just thinking about the next four days!!!

Just payed off my credit card, whoooooooooohoooooooooo!!!! I have a zero balance!!!

Good for you!!! Congrats!