Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang.....

Karri - Coding omg that would be the pits.. Ya it's good for him to see what you do - how nice that he offered to help... Can't wait to hear about the saka ;0) Glad to hear that you are getting a little romantic in your old age - it's sorta fun ;0).

Hope the head feels better today after some sleep..

Karla - What the hell have you done this last week - you didn't go on a cruise... Cut the carbs and quit using the word Hope - you will get this weight off - yes a fill will help - but it's that whole sandwich you ate - it's the carbs - they make you retain Water..

Phyl - How are you feeling today?? I know you are going home for a few days.. But forget when - are you flying out of Palm Springs...

Candice - How the painting go - are you and Peter doing anything for V day..

Well not much to report - I went to bed early 9 and then woke up are midnite ate some trail mix and pb'd - up now having coffee - another day at work..CBL

Flying out of Palm Springs this morning... around 10:30. Feel like crap. Trying to eat omelet Earl made me but not having much luck. Afraid it will come back up if I eat... sick to my stomach, coughing, congested, headache, slight fever. Have to get in the shower soon. Can't find my handicap window thingy. Picking up a rental car at the airport. Tracy said I could've borrowed SIL car but had extra miles that were going to expire that paid for rental.

15_6_27.gif 36_1_31.gif

Hugs on feeling crappy and having to fly/travel !!! That's the pits... I got some pure Protein banana cream shakes in a can 150 cal for 8 oz and 35 grms of pt... and it taste great - i put it in blender w/a little ice - to die for.. That's what I am having for bf..

xoxox

J

Flying out of Palm Springs this morning... around 10:30. Feel like crap. Trying to eat omelet Earl made me but not having much luck. Afraid it will come back up if I eat... sick to my stomach, coughing, congested, headache, slight fever. Have to get in the shower soon. Can't find my handicap window thingy. Picking up a rental car at the airport. Tracy said I could've borrowed SIL car but had extra miles that were going to expire that paid for rental.

15_6_27.gif 36_1_31.gif

Feel better soon Phyl!!!

Hugs on feeling crappy and having to fly/travel !!! That's the pits... I got some pure Protein banana cream shakes in a can 150 cal for 8 oz and 35 grms of pt... and it taste great - i put it in blender w/a little ice - to die for.. That's what I am having for bf..

xoxox

J

WHere did you buy it??? Is it at a store that we might have in Canada???

Janet, I ate one damn sandwich!!!! I'm just really ticked off at myself and life in general.

Was just crawling out of the shower when a realtor called, they were 5 minutes away and wanted to see the house. I had everything out for coffee dinner, DD#4 left her room a disaster this morning, dogs where hyper, Jordan peed in the garage as I was trying to get them in the car and I didn't see it. AND after all that, they stayed a whole 10 minutes. I don't even care, I care more that my latte got cold. My car was stacked with school stuff because I had spent the entire afternoon talking with textbook venders and talked them into giving me a stack of free stuff.

I haven't been able to exercise, the hangy downy hurts too bad. Right now walking is painful. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and call the doctor. If I can't exercise, I'll gain weight.

I feel much better today. Tuesdays just SUCK though. I teach from 8-5 with one 1 hour break that is usually occupied by some sort of meeting.

Well I am going to go eat dinner. Chat later!

Sweetie the one sandwich didn't make you gain 6 lbs - there are other things going on- are you logging your food - maybe some of that 6 lbs has to w/your prolapse and yes you need to bite the bullet and get it ck'd out..

Who cares if the dog pee'd in the garage - it's a garage ..

What time do you leave for school - hell I wouldn't want anyone in my house til at least 8 a.m.

I usually leave about 6:30 am for work. But the realtor was tonight after work. I typically shower at night because I can't stand to sleep with the days grunge on me. During the summer, i'm a multiple shower day.

Anyway. .. I know I haven't been as careful as I should. I need .............aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't know what I need!!! a life....

I feel much better today. Tuesdays just SUCK though. I teach from 8-5 with one 1 hour break that is usually occupied by some sort of meeting.

Well I am going to go eat dinner. Chat later!

Glad you are feeling better - What was for dinner - Tomorrow will be hectic for me :0) cleaning up my desk - cuz I leave for FL Thrusday morning...

I usually leave about 6:30 am for work. But the realtor was tonight after work. I typically shower at night because I can't stand to sleep with the days grunge on me. During the summer, i'm a multiple shower day.

Anyway. .. I know I haven't been as careful as I should. I need .............aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't know what I need!!! a life....

Karla

Oh it was tonite - I though it was this morning... Oh my you are a shower girl arent you - I usually take mine in the morning - every now and then I will take one at night but rarely..

Focus girl - that's what you need to do - one day at a time and go w/the flow - call the damn dr already..

Well going to go eat ...

cbl

Morning ladies...quiet night last night!! Watched TV and worked on an applique quilt since all my 'machine' projects are packed. It is what people here call a 'Promise quilt'. Hand pieced and quilted with flannel as the batting. This is about my 6th one. I have half squares pieced and then I am appliqueing the other half. I may 'cheat' and machine sew the blocks together even though that is against the 'rules'. Steph, how Nick and Jaz's quilts going?

Well after today it is all down hill for the week. Janet, only 2 more days until your furlough day!! We have monday off for President's day. YEAH a 3 day weekend.

My quilting friend that has been diagnosed with lymphoma has all her tests today to determine if it is hodgkins or nonhodgkins. So we will spend a few extra prayers.

Check in tonight, TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Happy Birthday Kari !!!!

Steph - Where are you ??

Karla - Ya quite nite - I am off tomorrow & Friday - I am going to Florida to meet my Mentor thread girls... I leave in the morning - be back Sunday afternoon... So it will be real quite on our thread...

Phyl - Enjoy the family and hope your appointments go well and you are feeling better

Karri - Hope school doesn't kill you today ;0)

I watched AI and then went to bed... Talked to Joseph I guess the kids have next week off so they are coming Wed

No rest for the wicked I guess - will be happy to see them but company last weekend - going away this weekend - then have a house full again... Well enjoy it while I can..

Good morning,

Yesterday is the day that normally kills me. Today is my easy day. I only teach 2 classes...AP Chemistry and Physics. It is GLORIOUS.

I went to the gym this morning and did my 500 calorie burn. I have my walking jogging class this afternoon so I will get another workout in.

My boobs are feeling much better. Still hard in a couple of spots but overall, doing much better. I need to go to the doc and get my Vitamin B12 shot...I'm a little late and I can tell. REALLY, REALLY tired.

Well I have a staff meeting in 3 minutes so I had best head downstairs.

chat later

Candice

Do you have GNC Vitamin shops in Canada?? That’s where I got mine – it’s made by pure Protein – Target carries choc shakes – but not the banana – so Walmart might too..

Yesterday I didn’t add any real banana – was still good but I like it better with a little real banana in it – it is a little chocky w/out it – nothing bad – but adding fruit does make it like a real milkshake…

Karri – glad you have an easy day – I got vit B12 nose spray $225 though for 2 months supply – you do it once a week – I don’t know if I will continue, can’t say I feel any better to tell the truth… I think I may be sleeping better

I flaked on the gym last night – had to go by bank to get $$$ for trip and tonite will work out w/Idrise & Vicky – (arms) The resort we are staying at has a gym – so will take tennis shoes and some workout clothes – hell these are my mentor girls – so I gotta set a good example – and work out Friday & Saturday – LOL !!!!

I thought about taking carry on – but may do ck bag – it’s easier in a way – then I don’t have to worry about liquid limitations..

Cbl

I don't know about the nose spray. We tried supplements (sublingual and oral) before the shots with NO luck. My body will only absorb the shots. I can tell a HUGE difference.

Have fun in Florida! I think I finally have my workout/food schedule down...Only took 7 months!!!

Candice

Do you have GNC Vitamin shops in Canada?? That’s where I got mine – it’s made by pure Protein – Target carries choc shakes – but not the banana – so Walmart might too..

Yesterday I didn’t add any real banana – was still good but I like it better with a little real banana in it – it is a little chocky w/out it – nothing bad – but adding fruit does make it like a real milkshake…

Karri – glad you have an easy day – I got vit B12 nose spray $225 though for 2 months supply – you do it once a week – I don’t know if I will continue, can’t say I feel any better to tell the truth… I think I may be sleeping better

I flaked on the gym last night – had to go by bank to get $$$ for trip and tonite will work out w/Idrise & Vicky – (arms) The resort we are staying at has a gym – so will take tennis shoes and some workout clothes – hell these are my mentor girls – so I gotta set a good example – and work out Friday & Saturday – LOL !!!!

I thought about taking carry on – but may do ck bag – it’s easier in a way – then I don’t have to worry about liquid limitations..

Cbl

Ya Janet, Have a SUPER Trip to Fla... enjoy your other "girls"... hee,hee... they can't be as much fun as US...:bored:

Well my old Boss offered me my old job back yesterday. She has finally decided t FIRE the bimbo at the front desk... so now she wants to know if I'll come back to work for her...No Way!!!

My patients have all been asking for me, and why did Mardi let me retire....yada,yada, yada... she is SO dumb...

I "might" go back to do the odd emergency sickness fill in or a vacation coverage... but that's it... I don't want it back in my life as ROUTINE... I miss my patients, (and the mad-money) but that's it... oh yeah, and I'm giving myself a raise too... if she wants me back to cover emergencies then she is gonna have to pay the RATE I choose.:thumbup:

Happy Birthday Kari :rolleyes2: :lol: