Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Apparently I haven't posted in a while. I've just been tired and working. So glad my fill is tomorrow. I'm really struggling. We are SO broke right now since we haven't gotten paid since December 18. We get paid on the last working day of the month so we got it right before winter break. Needless to say food has been whatever we could afford which is not the good food. I sent pictures to my PS after running and she told me to back off and try again next week. One part of my incision isn completly healed yet and I really irritated it. The whole area was red and hot blooms better now so I can't run again until Monday. REALLY wish I hadn't had his surgery. I have a TON of weight to lose and no way to lose it. But I'm confident with the fill and hopefully running again next week that I will get it off. My biggest fear is happening. The weight is not only coming back on it's doing it with a vengence.

I won't be on until I get back from my fill on Sunday night as we are staying with my brother and have no Internet acces.

Good Morning Gang !!!

142.5 this morning - 2 lbs in 1 week - so yes this fill is helping !!

Last night I did get my 1/4 c rice in but I was stuffed - but I hadn't had any (or hardly any) carb this last week and my brain wanted them..

I feel asleep on the couch during AI - then went to bed - today is my friday :0)

Karla hugs on the parent/teacher thing - When do you think you can go get a fill??

Karri - Safe trip over the mountain - and I understand your fears - a fill will help - that's the reason for the band - I think we have done alot on our own - but we have to remember why we got the band as we need the it's help.. We are addicts and as long as we can eat we will - we need the restriction that it gives us - the hard part is getting it just right..

Phyl - 2 more days till your cruise !!!! Have you gotten another suit case :0) - For me the most stressful thing going anywhere is what to take and trying not to over pack..

Hell I'm with Karla - hair stuff/make up take up alot of space and I am a makeup whore - I have 10 diff eye shadows - mascara's etc - Flying is a bitch for me w/the 2 oz limit..

Well wanted to ck in early cuz today is my friday and I have tons to do today at work - cbl

Good Lord, Give me strength! I need your prayers for strength please!

Thursdays just SUCK! Today especially. We had family therapy without Michael today. His 28 day review on Tuesday brought up some things that we needed to discuss without him. It was tough and all the horrible things from last weeks session came to light. I ended the session feeling pretty good, but again I ended up in tears at some point during it. sheesh, I'm such a wimp!

On Tuesday in his review something was said about Michael talking about his bio father. I had no idea his status as I haven't heard a peep from him since Michael's 5th birthday. I sort of liked it that way. No...I REALLY liked it that way. But, I figured it was time to bite the bullet so this morning I tracked him down. How can a man suck me in like he does? I'm just SICK about it. He is so manipulative and charismatic and charming. He turns everything around and I hate him for it. In the first 5 minutes of talking he says, "Oh, I was thinking about you last Monday, Happy Birthday." What??????"???? And then he says, "I backed out of Michael's life because you asked me to. I wish I would have known he was having issues. He could have come and lived with me at any time." Yeah!!! And ended up DEAD! I just don't know what to do. I know that he will be this amazing person to Michael. It took me 3 years to break out of his spell and then only because my dad showed up and dragged me out. I don't want Michael sucked in! Anyways. I told the counselor I had contact information and what she thought we should do about it. She said she would bring it up to Michael in therapy and we will see next week during family therapy where that leads.

All in all....not a great morning so far. So please, pray for strength for me. I really do need it. Love you ladies. You're the best!

Good Lord, Give me strength! I need your prayers for strength please!

Thursdays just SUCK! Today especially. We had family therapy without Michael today. His 28 day review on Tuesday brought up some things that we needed to discuss without him. It was tough and all the horrible things from last weeks session came to light. I ended the session feeling pretty good, but again I ended up in tears at some point during it. sheesh, I'm such a wimp!

On Tuesday in his review something was said about Michael talking about his bio father. I had no idea his status as I haven't heard a peep from him since Michael's 5th birthday. I sort of liked it that way. No...I REALLY liked it that way. But, I figured it was time to bite the bullet so this morning I tracked him down. How can a man suck me in like he does? I'm just SICK about it. He is so manipulative and charismatic and charming. He turns everything around and I hate him for it. In the first 5 minutes of talking he says, "Oh, I was thinking about you last Monday, Happy Birthday." What??????"???? And then he says, "I backed out of Michael's life because you asked me to. I wish I would have known he was having issues. He could have come and lived with me at any time." Yeah!!! And ended up DEAD! I just don't know what to do. I know that he will be this amazing person to Michael. It took me 3 years to break out of his spell and then only because my dad showed up and dragged me out. I don't want Michael sucked in! Anyways. I told the counselor I had contact information and what she thought we should do about it. She said she would bring it up to Michael in therapy and we will see next week during family therapy where that leads.

All in all....not a great morning so far. So please, pray for strength for me. I really do need it. Love you ladies. You're the best!

Awh Stephanie; for sure I will send up some PRAYERS for you and Michael... ex's have to be hard to deal with... no personal experience from me... so I'll just PRAY

Janet; Glad the fill is doing it's job!!! WTG on the weightloss, you'll be back down there in NO time... I went into a bookstore and Ordered L. Beck's book today. shoule have it next week.

Oh and speaking of next week, I booked an appt. at my LB Clinic to go in for their KICKSTART program... One aapt is with a Phsycologist, and the other 1/2 of the appt. is with a nutricionist.. I had to fax them 6 pages of my "lifestyle' questions and my _Food Journal for the last week... UGH, I had to be brutally honest and include all my Slip=ups... anyway I go on MONDAY, pray I have good driving weather as today and tomorrow are BLIZZARDS here...:blink:

Phyl, how'd you make out with the suitcase delema??? Ah, I know you won!!!

Karri, So sorry that your incision has opened up ... I know how much you WANT and NEED to go running... and its scary to be regaining, BUT... this time is for healing... and you need to follow Dr's orders o.k.??? (((hugs)))

Karla, are you still awake?:unsure: Get that assignment done and then you can relax for a few days... You are SO SMART:biggrin:

Linda, Linda olley- olley- outensfri.... where are you:confused:

I am back to PAINTING in the a.m.... not nearly as sore today... I think My body needed a day off...

Got my nails done (bad timing but I needed new acrylics) adn they look really awesome.. so I'll be wearing GLOVES tomorrow while I paint.

Have a good night ladies!

food TODAY:

Breaky: choc pro shake

Lunch: peice of cheddar cheese, 2 rice crispie squares

Dinner: chicken Meatloaf, stirfried Veggies(EVOO), Rice

now I am contemplating... choc. pudding SF FF, and then I may have some popcorn later... No butter o.k. Janet!!!:bored:

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3df5c06ad5-795a-465b-9ac1-6291d5d80617.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dMThhNTE3NTEuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a13.2965455078%2540web88102.mail.re2.yahoo.com%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.18.8&d=d2299&mf=0&a=01_cc651f6b9f4777421331b572b177c33e4a8f6fd7b9e2fd1f0d700c7200e47afb

Quiet here today! What's up with that???

Yes, did persuade Earl that two small suitcases would not be enough. So I borrowed one from a neighbor. AND today I bought him a very small toiletry bag as his is humongous and takes up 1/4 of one of the suitcases. This one is already packed with travel size of everything he should need. I took out the comb! :unsure::biggrin::bored: He definitely doesn't need that. I guess the Shampoo isn't necessary either! LOL! Except that it says it is shampoo AND body soap. So maybe he'll use it but he usualy likes a BAR of soap. Need a small diameter curling Iron but haven't found one yet. Got in trouble at the Marine base (went to pick up Rx refills) for buying a new wallet, sweatshirt (pretty bright pink one on sale for $6.97!) and a turquoise fleece vest.. also on sale. I promised to get rid of some clothes. I probably have a big bag of stuff that's too big.

TOPS weigh in today... down a pound. Left for Marine base right after meeting, so no Water aerobics today.

Morning ladies!!! It's Friday! So Janet is sleeping in enjoying her furlough Friday!

Steph, there is nothing I can say that will make things better, other than I love you. It isn't unusual and not even 'fair' that Michael wants to know 'who' he is. You are a braver soul than I. I don't know whether I could have hunted down his dad. Naturally he is going to play the saint and 'ride' in to 'save' Michael. Michael will eventually see who he is, for the good and the bad. No one can hide their true self for long. If all else fails, play the child support card, assuming he has not supported Michael financially in any way. If he plays Michael too hard, file for back support. He'll run then.

Phyl, enjoy the cruise, think of us northerns freezing our butts in the snow!

Candice what are you quilting on? Still the 'blocks' you hate?

I'll check in tonigh, TTFN

Good Morning Gang....

Sorry I was mia yesterday - but since I was warned about internet and it was my friday - I was super busy yesterday and then went out to dinner with GF and didn't get home til 9:30 ish - was in bed by 10..

Steph hugs on Michael and his Dad - I think it's natural for a kid to want to know who is Dad is - just look at all the adopted kids who go looking for their biological parents - I think this fear is normal - He will show his true colors - so don't sweat it - Michael is still going to love you - the problem is most 15 yrs olds hate their parents - I know I did - I said hated my mom at that age - but I really didn't. My DS dad isn't about anything - I never stopped him for seeing him and like your xdh, he never really did try to see him - they did see each other some - but my ds remembers waiting for Dad to pick him up and he never showed up... So he may be acting like the night in shinning armor right now - but like I said true colors will come to show..

Karri - Have a safe trip over the mtn..

Phyl - lol Earl needing a comb - Go to Kmart for the curling Iron or even walmart..

Candice - WTG on your kickstart progam it should help get you back on track - give you some motivation..

Karla - How are you doing - I know you are at school already and as normal - I didn't get to sleep in - animals had me up at 5:30 ;0)

Well need to get to the gym - ttyl

Good Morning Gang....

Sorry I was mia yesterday - but since I was warned about internet and it was my friday - I was super busy yesterday and then went out to dinner with GF and didn't get home til 9:30 ish - was in bed by 10..

Phyl - lol Earl needing a comb - Go to Kmart for the curling Iron or even walmart..

36_23_9.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHICK!!!

13_10_10.gif

13_10_3.gif 13_10_6.gif

:):party::bored:

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

Forgot it was "furlough Friday"!! Was planning to drop a little something at your office!! HAHA!! Not a good plan if you're not there!!!

Gone most of the day to 29 Palms Marine base... pick up Rx refills... TOO MANY pills! I think I"m still taking 10 Rx drugs plus vitamins!! 2 BP, 1 diuretic, 1 cholesterol, 1 thyroid, 1 art. hormone, 1 bladder, 1 antidepressant. Okay... either I counted wrong or I'm forgetting two! Pain in the butt!

Also went to PX & commissary. Earl was mad when we left and I got lectured again about too many clothes and no place to put them because I bought a sweatshirt.. did I say this already?? on sale for $6.97 and pretty bright pink... and a turquoise, fleece, zip up the front vest, also on sale, $12.97. I just turn off my hearing aid. (Wish I had one so I could really do that!! HAHA) Then it was.... do you realize we spent $250 today!! I don't think so!! Some of it was groceries anyway!! So I said... do you realize we probably saved at least $1000 by coming over here to get 3 months worth of Rx for FREE!!???

Today will be busy... Water aerobics, hot tub, shower, friends from OK coming over here to our restaurant for lunch at 11:30 a.m. Then to costco to fill up the gas tank for the drive to L.A. cruise terminal in the morning. And have to pack today, too. Stayed up until after midnight finishing up necklace I want to take on the cruise, and matching earrings.

Thanks Phyl

Joseph gave me a webcam for my bday - so I can talk to them and the girls - omg I can't figure it out - I got it hooked up - who has windows messanger ?? I don't know how to use it and you most likely don't want to see me right not - I am still in pj - but we can talk live - it's cool

My gf candy has messenger - we connected she could hear me but didn't see me..

Well it's 10 and I have done nothing but made my bed and sort thru mail - stack - bills - tax stuff - DB stuff and Ranches stuff and here I sit trying to figure out this web cam and nothing getting done -

I have to go to post office I need to get off my butt..

Happy birthday Mommy! I'd do something fancy with balloons like Phyl but my iPhone isn't THAT fancy

I'm sitting at the doctors right now awaiting a fill. The trip over was pretty good. I slept most of the way over!! I can't stay awake in the car when I'm a passenger.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks baby girl - You have been filled by now - hope all went well

Phyl sorry I missed you - my phone was dead it was in the car charging - I was at Marshalls when you called..

Thank you so much for the gift and the BEAUTIFUL CARD !!!

Thanks Phyl

Joseph gave me a webcam for my bday - so I can talk to them and the girls - omg I can't figure it out - I got it hooked up - who has windows messanger ?? I don't know how to use it and you most likely don't want to see me right not - I am still in pj - but we can talk live - it's cool

My gf candy has messenger - we connected she could hear me but didn't see me..

Well it's 10 and I have done nothing but made my bed and sort thru mail - stack - bills - tax stuff - DB stuff and Ranches stuff and here I sit trying to figure out this web cam and nothing getting done -

I have to go to post office I need to get off my butt..

One thing you have to do is that when you want to call someone, you have to click on "video call" or you won't get the web cam AND the audio.

My laptop has a webcam, but NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE is going to see me use it. I look bad enough with out the distortion.

food was horrid this last few days, so this weekend I am going to be extra careful. I'm such an addict!!

I did get some good news, the CPA finished my taxes and no only do I get a refund, I get a hell of a refund. Enough to pay OFF my credit card and my Duke Medical bill from 2002!! AND a small amount to live off of while I wait for the house to sell. So if all goes well and the house sells I'm going to be there in July!!! I am going to have to wait to commit until I sell, so keep your fingers crossed!

I am also applying for a summer fellowship, Teacher At Sea, IF I get it, I will be working on a research vessel for 8 weeks this summer. Doing REAL marine research, it has always been a dream of mine. It starts in July, so it will depend upon exactly when it starts.

Janet, happy birthday, hope you enjoyed the day.

So where is Candice?

Thanks for the bday wishes Karla..

Phyl - Kaitlin called and we got it working we got to skpye's

and do video call - it was great to talk to the whole family..

Kaitlin told me I'm the white Oprah - she they didn't know what to get me :0)..

Phyl thanks again for the gift & beautiful card (I'm really into cards and truly am happy with thoughtful card alone - That's what I tell the kids all the time just get me a nice card.

I just got off the phone w/Candice - to thank her for the flower she sent.. She was painting all day - and her and Peter were having cocktails - it was 9 when I called her but knew she would still be up..

Andrew got me a new camera - Olympus 12 mg pics 4 zoom - I took pic of flowers - haven't read instruction yet ;0) Will post them tomorrow

Candice -Thank you again that was so sweet - you had me wondering who was sending flowers - had the family wondering too ;0)..

Sitting here waiting for Debbie to come - going to dinner - Mexican I think ;0)

Karla -glad you are getting a big big ck back - that's great - that would be so coool to be on the ship - but really want you to come to WA

Cbl

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE - I TRULY HAVE GREAT FRIENDS !!!

XOXO

JANET