Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

Karla where are you - you always ck in 1st :0)

Well all is fine w/fill - coffee going down - I was very scared when he told me he put in 1/2 cc - I was so afraid of being too tight..

Well it's raining again -5th straight day - but I love it.. To bad it's suppose to clear up this weekend and I can't sit at home and enjoy it..

Well time to hit the showers..

CBL

I am glad ANGEL is o.k.... probably something just upset her tummy, or she got into some leftover food that was too greasy..

Go easy with your new BAND fill... your bean Soup sounds good!!!

Back from the gym ... with Peter... he let me take my time today... I think he is finally getting it that he RUINS my w/o when he tries to RUSH me...

I did 45 mins. on the bike, then did my free weights/arms, then machine weights... lifted over 10,000 lbs today.. I've been able to increase my Leg press to 100 lbs per lift.. whoo-hoo I am getting stronger.. YEAH!!!

Have eaten 1/2 pro bar, 2 skinny slices of raisin toast, 1 large slice of Havarti cheese and now drinking tea... that's it so far today for food...

Made it through Water aerobics and hot tub time without rain today! But the 2nd class wasn't that lucky! LOL! It started raining about half way through their class. I was in the showers by then. But Earl brought the scooter up to me and then took it back to the RV! Fortunately he brought an umbrella so he could get it back without getting it wet. I had taken the car up earlier, so I ended up driving it back. He was going to use it to bring the laundry up.

We made a crockpot full of chili on Tuesday, so we've been eating that all week. Except last night Earl made a meat loaf.

The sun is out right now, but I see dark, ugly, unfriendly looking clouds coming this way! Its supposed to stop by tomorrow. It's kind of chilly, too. It was 46 this morning when I went up to water aerobics, and car thermometer said it was still 46 when I went back to the RV 2 hrs later! That's pretty cold for here!

Candice

I booked my flight :0)

WTG at the gym...

food is good - yogurt/pt snack for bf 230 ca - lunch Soup 130 cal 1.75 cup

That's about it - I've been awake since 3:30 - just woke up feeling like it was 5 - I did stay in bed til 5 but I think it's hitting me right now..

Candice

I booked my flight :0)

WTG at the gym...

food is good - yogurt/pt snack for bf 230 ca - lunch Soup 130 cal 1.75 cup

That's about it - I've been awake since 3:30 - just woke up feeling like it was 5 - I did stay in bed til 5 but I think it's hitting me right now..

YEAH!!!! You, Me, Linda all flights confirmed!!! WHoo-hoo

How is your band restriction today/??

PHyl, good for you getting into that pool when it is THAT cold... oh did I tell you that Peter was looking at AIRSTREAM trailers yestereday!!:biggrin:

YEAH!!!! You, Me, Linda all flights confirmed!!! WHoo-hoo

How is your band restriction today/??

PHyl, good for you getting into that pool when it is THAT cold... oh did I tell you that Peter was looking at AIRSTREAM trailers yestereday!!:)

Airstreams are VERY nice! I figured you'd be looking at something bigger pretty fast!

7_6_1.gif

Hey Gang

Phyl yep it's 4:30 and raining again - I am going to have to go look for something to siphon my pool if it doesn't stop soon -

Candice - I really don't know too much yet - I did Soup for dinner and those pt snack things like cheese puffs (slider) I did eat a pt bar and that's went down ok - I didn't try to eat it all at once like I do most foods - but had a bite here and there - did yogurt for bf and soup for lunch - I am having pinto bean soup for dinner too But so far liquids going down just fine..

I've been awake since 3:30 - I am sitting here w/some coffee

Oh ya forgot to tell you all dr gave me a scrip for some B12 that you spray in your nose once a week - I was to pooped to stop tonite to fill it - doubt it's covered by insurance but do have a $50 coupon for it..

Going to gym in a.m. - fill that scrip - go ck out my bro's house and hopefully get by the bookstore to get that book

meat loaf sounds good - I haven't had it for a while - I'm not hungry this second cuz I am drinking coffee - but was before I started -

Sorry, I'm a little swamped right now, and feeling bloated. Probably too much salt lately, plus it is time for my shot. Last day of the quarter today, so I have a 10 inch pile of papers to grade. So I won't be in much this weekend. I have the monthly grocery shopping to do tomorrow then back to grade papers. TTFN

Janet & Phyl, are you guys near the mudslides?

Janet & Phyl, are you guys near the mudslides?

No - we just have washed our roads - nothing major just inconvenient -

The mudslides in the Los Angeles Area I think - didn't watch the new tonite - also in areas that were devastated by fires

Thanks for letting me know you were okay. I don't know my geography well. But very glad you all are okay.

Running behind this morning, suppose to be heading into town already, oh well, it is Saturday and don't really have time schedule to follow.

Hope you all have a good one. TTFN

Thanks for letting me know you were okay. I don't know my geography well. But very glad you all are okay.

Running behind this morning, suppose to be heading into town already, oh well, it is Saturday and don't really have time schedule to follow.

Hope you all have a good one. TTFN

Good Morning

I was up at 5:30 at the gym by 7 - my 3 miles kicked my ass this morning - i guess it's cuz I haven't been on the treadmill since last friday - I had 7 minutes to go - but the display said 3 miles 500 cal - so I said f it I'm done - Hell I had to really push myself to even go..

I'm like you got stuff to do but don't have a schedule per say

I went to jump in the shower but it's 63 in the house so turned on the heaters - got the kitchen cleaned - cooking some steel cut oats for bf - got a load of towels in the wash - head for the shower now - I am just a little pooped - I want to lay around - but since I did that last weekend I got stuff I have to do...

So I guess I better get too it..

CBL

Hey Gang

Well gang when to bro's house - nephew told me before Xmas he was out - so I went and had a key made for Realtor and get to the house - open the door - WTH bags of clothes headboard - motorcycle body - bike - clothes still in the closets - dirty pots on the stove - stuffed animal are all over the house and get this - there's a freaking bird too..

So call DN tell him he has to get his stuff out of the house - that we had 2 calls last week to show it and we need the stuff out !!! -

So I went around and put things in order- pilled bags in corners and moved the headboard into a bed room - fed and watered the bird - put his DD stuff in a boxes - just sorta neatened it up..

Told him he has to get it out so that I can;t get rid of DB stuff - problem is there is no electric - so I can't vaccumm - I guess I am going to have to turn it on so I can get the place cleaned up - it's a total fixer upper - thrashed carpet - formica kitchen & bathrooms.. but hell there is bird seed crap and feathers all over the one room..

This took 3 hrs - then went to book store - OMG I am so spoiled by Amazon - it's so much easier to find books - they only had the work book and pink book - not the green one - then went to look for books on the holucaust - well they don't have a section - you gotta go look in world history - or bio section- well - I am never going to the book store again - amazon is the only place I am shopping for books..

Then went to grocery store got some eggbeaters for bf tomorrow had 1/2 c steel cut oats today..

Well I want to go read the book - will cbl :0)

Janet, I'm sorry for the hassle with the house. At least you fed the bird. If he doesn't come and take stuff, take the bird to the animal shelter and the other to Goodwill. You gave him a warning. Some people are just disrespectful. Hang in there.

Busy day today, grading papers, cleaning, laundry, dyeing DD#4's hair, so won't be in much.

Have a great day TTFN