Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

I am alive - I had a fantastic time Friday nite - too good of a time really !!!! Lionel Richie was great - lost 20 in a machine went upstairs to the club - and DANCED DANCED DANCED - met a Tuscany Airman, young pple from Mexico - one of the kids was such a cutie - some stupid man who was all over me - but I just wanted to dance not go to bed w/him and truly not interested in having a bf...

Had a bit (well mostly just tired hell dancing and being the life of the party is hard work and 2 too many martinis ;0) of a hangover yesterday but Deb called and the singer in the band sorta liked her and we met him for yogurt around 2:30 - Came home had ravioli's (lite 250 for 1.25 c) a little bread - 3 100 cal Snacks, popcorn and fudgesicyle oh ya some Beans when I 1st woke up yesterday - was starving...

I love that house Phyl on the beach too - I think it's a go for all of us -

Me Karri Karla Steph Rose Kari Candice Linda You (9) and I think Linda is trying to find out if Peter is coming or not

Karla the pic of the house look great !!! How did the showing go... I never made it to bro's house - I am bad - I partied just a little too much and I am still tired today - legs hurt a bit from trying to be a teenager and go to the floor - You guys just don't know I am WILD when I drink - I need to learn how to drink in moderation - that's a word I just don't know lol

Just a quick check in to let you guys know I'm here. I am sore today. Thighs ache. I think it was the eliptical cause that's the only thing I did different at the gym. and my sides ache from doing one of the ab machines sideways. Oh well. I'll work the kinks out tomorrow. Taking today off. It's Sunday,. The day of rest. I haven't talked to Brad yet about WA but I will. Still trying to figure out costs and if we can afford it.

TTYL

Good afternoon ladies. Hope you all are having a great Sunday. I'm doing well.

Jeff told me yesterday that he got his approval from Dr. A. He has to do 10 days of some breathing exercises and 7 days of a pre-op diet. It's a pretty easy pre-op. It's like Atkins jump-start. Lucky SHIT! I had 14 days of Protein Drinks and only 1 meal of meat a day! But, probably better because I don't know if he has the stamina to do liquids for that long. :w00t: He has to take his dad to the doc Wed. to see about some polyps they found in his colon so he doesn't want to do anything until after that. He did say he wants to start the pre-op tomorrow so that if they say he can go in a week, he will be ready! I don't know what bit him in the butt but I'm not complaining. Sherri losing her husband has brought to the front all my fears about losing Jeff.

On that note, the autopsy found a small brain tumor. From what I understand they had just begun doctoring because of some stuff, but nothing had found this. They are beginning to think that the tumor was in a place that affected his mental state and that's what brought on the suicide. It's horrible but I think it could give everyone a little bit of peace when the time comes. So sad to lose someone so young. Stopped by the funeral home on the way home from church and signed the guest book. Jeff won't be home on Wednesday because of the dr appointment and I don't know if I'm strong enough to go to the funeral alone. We'll see.

I'm going to leave very early for my PIR workshop tomorrow. I'm really excited that I've been hired for this. It makes me proud that my name is out there. I'm really looking forward to it. Then I go directly from Opheim to Glendive. I think it's probably a 4 hour drive. Tuesday morning I have science standard training all day and then back home Tuesday night. It's going to be a very long couple of days. Tired and grief may not mix well which is another reason I don't know about the funeral on Wednesday.

Jeff is having last meal syndrome today. It's kinda funny, but he's all ready to get on the right track tomorrow.

well....hit reply before I could say goodby....kinda spaced that out. Love you ladies. Talk to you later tonight but probably not again until Tuesday night or Wednesday afternoon. Hugs to each of you.

Oh...and I like the house on the ocean, just wasn't sure it was big enough (especially if some of the husbands are coming). I've got a queen aerobed that I can bring too....so I'm sure we'll figured it all out. Let me know how much of a deposit I need to send and to who.

Tracy just texted this photo of Jack Russell puppies they looked at today. Think she's taking the black and white one but not sure if its for her or her MIL. She looked at pugs yesterday for MIL, but then she started telling me that HER new puppy needed a playmate!

I love the pic of the JR puppies... Oh gosh, so cute....which one does she like the best.

Does she know how CRAZY JR's can be???? and they live to 15 yrs old...

Phyl, what do you want us all to do about the Rental Money for that house.... I don't want you to be out of pocket, but you are right we should reserve it soon...

Todays food:

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,222/155/27/98

I am sooooooooooooo bored today. Can't even eat. I feel like I'm going to throw up everytime I eat. Had three bites of a lean cuisine cheddar potato and three the rest of it out.

Well ladies, it is official, I'm so excited to do my workshop tomorrow that I can't even sit still. i keep checking my packing over and over and over. Like that disney commercial where the little boy can't sleep. I feel EXACTLY like that.

Jeff has decided to put off the last meal until he finds out what's what with his Dad and Rose can't come back to watch the kids until Feb 6th. He goes to Vegas the end of Feb so he thinks he may wait until March. I've told him that's a bad idea because there is NEVER a "good" time. We'll see if he listens to me. I'm so afraid that if he waits he'll come up with another reason not to go through with it. Then again, if he waits until March, we might have more money so I can have my revision done. I just don't know.

Phyl, can we get an actual address to the house so we can check it out on Google Earth? I want to show mom where it is exactly. Just wondering.

I guess I should try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day! Hugs ladies. Love you all!

Day off and I'm awake, thanks Miss Molly! that and some really bizare dreams, I guess the stress is getting to me, I'm dreaming about serial killers.

Steph, is the science workshop the one on inquiry with Katie B. from OPI. I've done that and Katie is ALWAYS fun to work with. I'm suppose to do a renewal next week, but I'm skipping it, way too much on my plate right now. Besides, I couldn't do the training of others that they ask you to do, way too intimidating.

Didn't get the laundry done yesterday, so it is on my plate. But after sprucing things up I get to work on DD#1's wholecloth quilt. It is ivory with a earthtone varigated quilting thread. I'm hand quilting it and have been working on it for 2 1/2 years. I will finish it this year, only have 1 border left and then sew on the binding, it has a scalloped edge, I love it. I can't wait to see what it looks like with all the quilting lines washed out.

I should clean the puppy yard, but semi frozen poop is not my idea of fun. Actually it would be bad if it was totally frozen, it's the semi that is a pain.

Well best get going, TTFN

Good morning,

No day off for me. We pretty much don't take any holidays off here. And I'm tired. We stayed out too late playing games with our board gaming group last night. We had a ton of fun, but 4AM came VERY early.

On a good note, I'm starting to feel like I have caught up enough to actually catch my breath. Now here is to hoping that it can stay that way!

I go to the doc on Wednesday and I really hope that she lifts even more of my gym restrictions. I really need to get in there and get moving. My arse is getting WAY to big!!!

Well I have to get prepared for meetings so I will check in when I can today.

Good Morning Gang

Drive by post - we are having computer issues here at work - hard drive is on it's last leg.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi - we don't have today off

I could have used it - cuz I didn't do a darn thing yesterday

Well better pop out before the computer goes down :0)

I will ck back later - I heard that Friday we had no computers and they (bosses) made everyone stays - how stupid we can't do squat w/o computers..

cbl

Hang in there Janet, don't you just love computer issues.

People who looked at the house Saturday, did not find that it was for them. Nothing they 'disliked', just not the house for them. Oh well, someday.

Working on a quilt, laundry, heading out to clean the dog yard, bleck.

Quick ck in - it's raining - I bet Phyl is on her way home tonite or tomorrow...

Our hard drives are about to crash here at work - can't attached to emails - that's 90% of my work....

And it looks like tomorrow same thing :0(

Have gym tonite then I think I have to go to store for t-p we are out ;0)

food

Yogurt 1/4 c granola bf

One pot wonder beef/veggie/red tatoe - lunch

dinner who know's I didn't take anything out :0)

1 hr weights leg workout tonite

Did my 3 miles, cleaned the dog yard, bathed the dogs, laundry, and undercooked a pork roast. That stinks, so microwaving it as we speak. I guess I'll finish cooking it tomorrow.

Have a good evening, TTFN

Hey Gang just sitting down - got home from work now power - gym then Target - and dinner is almost done - as you can see power back on but gotta go fix my clock for the morning

Rain today quite a bit - stopped for now but suppose to start again tonite...

I got a movie to go watch - so will cbl