Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl, check out a 2nd hand bookstore or one of the book exchanges. We get our 'books on CD' from there for about $10, sometimes less. I like to listen to books when I'm driving. Let's not talk about exercise, unless you count boxing up your worldly possessions.

Griz is the University of Montana football team. I guess they are in the playoffs. Not being a college football fan, I don't get the attraction.

100 pages !!!!

http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/30-minutes-or-less/healthified-skillet-lasagna.aspx?WT.dcsvid=MjEwMDU2ODcyMQS2&rvrin=833AD8EE-F186-DC11-920E-00110A5B41E6&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_EBA_12_02_2009&rvrin=833AD8EE-F186-DC11-920E-00110A5B41E6

Here a link for good healthy food

I ran to the store to get stuff for Soup - my car says it's 49 outside and that's cold for us desert rats - house is up to 68 - i have the fireplace on.

Soup is started - onion - garlic (phyl used your gift it works great !!!) turnip - carrots - beef shank and short ribs (they didn't have oxtails ;o() Tomato sauce - salt pepper - celery and curry powder (my secret ingredient) will let that cook for a few hours then add the corn squash cabbage & red potatoes -

My party to nite willl include dinner - prime rib - but it's always over done imho - I like my meat bloody ;0) and making soup I will have it for lunch next week..

Well I still haven't showered - why when I gotta get dressed for tonite - so will fart around here - wash - sort gifts - read and cook my soup till I have to leave at 5

CBL

Well, I wrapped a few gifts, did some laundry and am getting ready to Shampoo again and mop. DD#4 lab tracked muddy foot prints all over the house so...she is a dear, but lab feet compared to doxi feet, HUGE difference.

I'm having trouble getting motivated. I think we are in the teens temperature wise. Candice that is farenheit not celsius, which means DAMN cold. I'm struggling with the hungries today. I think I will go find a recipe for tomatoe basil Soup and make it for dinner.< /p>

Well, I wrapped a few gifts, did some laundry and am getting ready to Shampoo again and mop. DD#4 lab tracked muddy foot prints all over the house so...she is a dear, but lab feet compared to doxi feet, HUGE difference.

I'm having trouble getting motivated. I think we are in the teens temperature wise. Candice that is farenheit not celsius, which means DAMN cold. I'm struggling with the hungries today. I think I will go find a recipe for tomatoe basil Soup and make it for dinner.< /p>

I have sifted thru gifts - I swear I bought Kaitlin a blouse from Marshalls and My Uncle some tea - but I can't find them...

Got a load of wash in - my feet are cold and I am still dresses from the gym (socks & tennis shoes) yoga pants - top and lite hoodie house says 70 - outside 56 - but I'm cold..

Karla - I'm not hungry (well just had a bite of chicken) but hanging around the house will do that.

Girl you shampoo your carpets a lot ;0) but with dogs going outside I guess they do mess up the carpet - Lucky I have grass yr round so don't have that problem - but sheba leave dirt on my bathroom counters ;0)

Watching TMC - I love old black/white movies :0)

I am so NOT into Christmas right now... still really feeling bummed about the go=ings on at work this week.

I just want to be outa there... I don't enjoy it anymore,

I am so NOT into Christmas right now... still really feeling bummed about the go=ings on at work this week.

I just want to be outa there... I don't enjoy it anymore,

Ok then quit... You are letting them win - let it go...

Why are you still bummed??? What is bugging you - you can't change other pple - use the secret on them :0)

Back from a FULL day! Out to Breakfast... HUGE seafood omelet. Earl divided the leftovers in to 4 more portions! Then went to KMart. Got two Christmas turtlenecks.. size L. Earl gave me a nice compliment... insisted I go try them on because he thought they were too big and I should buy a M! But the L fit fine.

Then we had to stop back at the park to drop off my leftovers, and I wanted to go to our Craft fair... have one the first Sat. of every month. Walked around both of those places... Kmart & craft fair.

Then we went to Trader Joe's... did some more walking. Then Target... walked the WHOLE store! Then bank, Starbucks and walk over to Walmart. By then my knee was hurting and I needed to use the scooter there and at costco. But did quite a lot of walking today.

Best part of the day... we decided to drive up to bay area for Christmas with our DS#1 and his family. So now I am getting some Christmas spirit! LOTS of people here going home for Christmas... some have already left. So I was starting to get melancholy because we were going to be here alone. Texting back and forth with DIL this afternoon to make sure they didn't have plans or weren't having other company. She gave us the green light and is excited about us coming. Wants to take us to see Christmas lights at some place she knows about.

And I figured out what I"m going to get Earl for Christmas today, too! He had to stop at hobby store next to Trader Joe's because he lost some wheels on his RC airplane. So he was enjoying watching a demo of an RC helicopter. So I think I'll find a way to sneak over there and get one for him. Like I say... finally getting some Christmas spirit and motivation to do some shopping!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! Freezing here, like Janet, but know I better not complain. DD#1 says it's 20 degrees at home!

Candice, unfortunately we seem to be working with people who have not graduated beyond the 7th grade. and I'm not talking about the students. It stinks that we just can't do our jobs. I'm sorry, you have done everything within your power to 'mend' fences, I agree with Janet, it's time to let it go. If you can't, it's time to move on, either retire or find another position.

TV stinks tonight. i really should be working on something..I'll probably will do homework after I eat something. Actually I must confess, I just woke up from a nap. I was tired. With an extra dog and DD#4 being gone, the puppies just don't settle.

Carpet's cleaned, floor mopped, not muching else. I'm just wanting to 'fast forward' my life and that is stupid. Life flies so fast without wishing it away. I am trying to find positive things about each day. Trying to live a greatful life. But I just can't seem to find much.

Tried to work on some Christmas projects, again realized I don't have the things I need, they are in storage. So now again, I need to find an alternative. I planned on making DD#2 a very nice wool accent pillow. She saw a pattern she liked this summer, I had it all planned. So no go.

Candice, unfortunately we seem to be working with people who have not graduated beyond the 7th grade. and I'm not talking about the students. It stinks that we just can't do our jobs. I'm sorry, you have done everything within your power to 'mend' fences, I agree with Janet, it's time to let it go. If you can't, it's time to move on, either retire or find another position.

TV stinks tonight. i really should be working on something..I'll probably will do homework after I eat something. Actually I must confess, I just woke up from a nap. I was tired. With an extra dog and DD#4 being gone, the puppies just don't settle.

Carpet's cleaned, floor mopped, not muching else. I'm just wanting to 'fast forward' my life and that is stupid. Life flies so fast without wishing it away. I am trying to find positive things about each day. Trying to live a greatful life. But I just can't seem to find much.

AMen to that sister, finding something to be grateful for!!~!

I am grateful that this evening instead of sitting around sewing at home cleaning up doggie poop I went out with my GF Michelle to another CHANNELING... same place and folks that we met up with last night.. Did I tell you that already???

Anyways, I am home now, just dropped off Michele, and I am "settled" I have MY energy back and I know just what to do...

This "old Indian" that spoke to us thru the Channeler was all about finding out about your SOUL and letting your LIGHT shine thru you and onto the Earth plain. I know, you're probably tilting your head like a Jack Russell right about now.

BUT, it was good, I can see now that I brought a lot of my LIGHT to my work with others at the Clinic,healing them... I did that and for a long time my LIGHT was able to shine.. but now I need to move along, and not allow BLOCKAGES to my LIght... I have many gifts to offer, I will just offer them somewhere else.

I am o.k with it.:w00t:

Back from a FULL day! Out to breakfast... HUGE seafood omelet. Earl divided the leftovers in to 4 more portions! Then went to KMart. Got two Christmas turtlenecks.. size L. Earl gave me a nice compliment... insisted I go try them on because he thought they were too big and I should buy a M! But the L fit fine. you must really enjoy shopping now... what fun....

Then we had to stop back at the park to drop off my leftovers, and I wanted to go to our Craft fair... have one the first Sat. of every month. Walked around both of those places... Kmart & craft fair.

Then we went to Trader Joe's... did some more walking. Then Target... walked the WHOLE store! Then bank, Starbucks and walk over to Walmart. Did you have your daily LATTE??? By then my knee was hurting and I needed to use the scooter there and at costco. But did quite a lot of walking today.

Best part of the day... we decided to drive up to bay area for Christmas with our DS#1 and his family. So now I am getting some Christmas spirit! LOTS of people here going home for Christmas... some have already left. So I was starting to get melancholy because we were going to be here alone. Texting back and forth with DIL this afternoon to make sure they didn't have plans or weren't having other company. She gave us the green light and is excited about us coming. Wants to take us to see Christmas lights at some place she knows about. That will be such a great trip to look forward to. I am glad you'll be with family for Christmas

And I figured out what I"m going to get Earl for Christmas today, too! He had to stop at hobby store next to Trader Joe's because he lost some wheels on his RC airplane. So he was enjoying watching a demo of an RC helicopter. So I think I'll find a way to sneak over there and get one for him. Like I say... finally getting some Christmas spirit and motivation to do some shopping!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! Freezing here, like Janet, but know I better not complain. DD#1 says it's 20 degrees at home!

Yikes, its freezing here too Phyl... well below zero and flurries on the ground.. but there was this INCREDABLE Moon tonight.. I was so happy to see it , I am usually in bed by now!

Karla, you must be having the same weather as me... burr... time for the THermal Jammies tonight!:w00t:

Ok then quit... You are letting them win - let it go...

Why are you still bummed??? What is bugging you - you can't change other pple - use the secret on them :0)

Are you kidding me? I loaned her my only copy.... "L" still has it!!:w00t:

Well sitting here watchin...Batman, very sad. Munching popcorn, trying to not think about food.

Candice...this is said with love...be careful please with the Channeling. It isn't that I don't believe that it exists, just make sure that they aren't being unethical. In other words, don't give them money, etc. I believe true channelor would not be doing it for money. Although I do believe it may well be a time to move on, job wise. You need to be happy. Hey, you and I could open a quilt store???

I'm heading to bed, otherwise I will be eating. Feeling kind of lonely, not use to having the house to myself. I'll chat with you all tomorrow. Get a good night sleep.< /p>

Yikes, its freezing here too Phyl... well below zero and flurries on the ground.. but there was this INCREDIBLE Moon tonight.. I was so happy to see it , I am usually in bed by now! Karla, you must be having the same weather as me... burr... time for the THermal Jammies tonight!:w00t:

Well, it's no where near zero but feels cold to me!

Hey, I chatted online with Linda a little bit tonight and brought up the PS Costa Rica idea. It spurred her interest right away. She wants to know more.

Candice...this is said with love...be careful please with the Channeling. It isn't that I don't believe that it exists, just make sure that they aren't being unethical. In other words, don't give them money, etc. I believe true channelor would not be doing it for money. Although I do believe it may well be a time to move on, job wise. You need to be happy. Hey, you and I could open a quilt store???

I agree with that, Karla!! Sounds very weird to me. I'd stay away from it with a 10 ft pole, as the saying goes!! I think it's nothing but a scam! Sorry, Candice! No offense, but hate to see them take advantage of you. You are in an especially vulnerable place right now with all that's going on at your job! Be very careful what you get sucked in to!