Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Evenng Gang

Candice is on a Road trip to New Orleans -

Karri - Congrats - saw it on FB - so they are going to pay for bypass - I'm happy for you..

Karla - I eat carbs but normally in limited amounts - carb for me are starches - dinner lately has been meat & veggies - I don't seem to have a lot of room for all 3 ;0)

Phyl - LOL on DH and news paper - I ate dessert every night - didn't drink that much and I think I may have gained 2-3 lbs - but they were off within a week - good luck tomorrow

I did hit the treadmill tonite - I gotta see a doc - my thigh muscle hurt like I have worked our real hard when I walk - they are very sore - but to touch them they don't hurt or sitting they don't hurt - time for a physical anyway..

Yeah.... congrats, Karri!! Great news!

New Orleans... now I remember!! Is she going to see Denise while they're down there???

Did get all the phone calls, etc., done, so mail, paper, phone, internet... all taken care of. Things coming together... dog groomed, last laundry done, shopping for trip home, "farewell" potluck w/neighbors tonight. Cancelled today's appt at pain clinic for back issues, so today could barely walk!! Went to TOPS... not good... picked up 4 lb again! Up 4, down 5, up 4 again! Should get better now. Been tight last couple of days, too. Intended to go to Water aerobics after TOPS and could barely make it from meeting to locker room so took a shower and went home! Been limping around with my stupid cane all day. Very discouraging. But... could be worse. Knee wasn't hurting much today.

Wonder what is going on with your thigh muscles??? That is strange. Does sound like a good physical is in order. DO IT!!

Phyl, the thigh muscles are probably related to everything else because you are walking different. BUT a good physical is a good idea as well. Make sure there is nothing else going on!

Sorry I didn't make it on last night, homework and my computer was working like a snail. I had a brush with a trojan horse and evidently still have some after affects. So running all my virus scans to get it cleaned up. Besides I have been in a less than cheery mode. I guess everything is just feeling a bit overwhelming. But only one more week of classes until June. School is coming a long. Unfortunately my "give a hoot' must be broken, because I can't seem to get much accomplish in the classroom.

Food....okay. I'll see what the scale says on Sunday.

You all have a great day!!!

Good Morning Drive by ;0)

Paul got voted off - ok w/me not my fav - slept well - TGIF

Yep need a physical - I have diaginose myself w/ pherifial leg issue - clogged aretires in legs - internet isn't always good..

it' 6 I gotta get in the shower

Karla are you talking your anti depress meds

Hugs it's the weekend...

Phyl, the thigh muscles are probably related to everything else because you are walking different. BUT a good physical is a good idea as well. Make sure there is nothing else going on!

Sorry I didn't make it on last night, homework and my computer was working like a snail. I had a brush with a trojan horse and evidently still have some after affects. So running all my virus scans to get it cleaned up. Besides I have been in a less than cheery mode. I guess everything is just feeling a bit overwhelming. But only one more week of classes until June. School is coming a long. Unfortunately my "give a hoot' must be broken, because I can't seem to get much accomplish in the classroom. Food....okay. I'll see what the scale says on Sunday.

You all have a great day!!!

That's Janet with the thigh muscle pain. Me.... my back a big problem last couple of days. Going to try to do Water aerobics, but we'll see. Hot tub will feel good.

Two more days to get ready to go. Have to tackle my couch problem and my make up desk in the bedroom!! Big mass of clutter in both places.

Finished a Bracelet last night... yellow glass pearls w/ sparkly seed beads. Turned out nice. Want to make matching earrings. Had to go to teacher's for more yellow beads yesterday. Under estimated how many I'd need. Promised her my LAST stop for more supplies before we leave!

smile.gif Not that she minds... but that's the 2nd time this week I told her that!!

Hope things go better for you at school today! Are there storms in your area??? I know there's big snow storm somewhere up there... MN, ND??

Good Morning Drive by ;0)

Paul got voted off - ok w/me not my fav - slept well - TGIF

Yep need a physical - I have diaginose myself w/ pherifial leg issue - clogged aretires in legs - internet isn't always good..

it' 6 I gotta get in the shower

Karla are you talking your anti depress meds

Hugs it's the weekend...

We didn't care much for Paul either. But wish Stefano didn't keep ending up in the bottom three!! He's one of my favorites! Song Haley did last night was amazing!!

Yes... the weekend.. and our last one here until fall! Boo hoo!! Had a little farewell potluck for us last night. It was fun and I did NOT drink too much. Earl told me they were ready WAY early, so I had him bring my beading over... it was nice and cool on the patio and hot inside... So I ended up sitting there working on my bracelet while visiting instead of drinking wine and eating chips until we were ready to eat!

Peripheral circulation problem??? Maybe. Self-diagnosis not good.... make dr appointment!

Sorry Phyl, I guess my head isn't working.

Janet, yes I am taking my meds, it is just the time of year. Things always make me tense this time of year. Example...I have been waiting for almost 2 months for some lab supplies I need. I have been dragging out a unit because these material should come in 'any day'. Well today I call the district office to ask if they have heard anything from the company...WELL their response was, "You need to talk to your principal, the superintendent put a hold on your purchase order." So I ask my principal and she says, "I don't know anything about it, but I assume the superintendent froze all the orders because of budget problems." Now I am not real thrilled that my orders for the entire year were canceled...what I am REALLY ticked about is that NO ONE told me. So basically I have to run science labs for a year with a budget of $0. Plus I drug out a unit that should have ended at least 2 weeks ago. I know I am letting it get to me, but a specifically asked that my funds were still available before I spent three days making out orders.

Okay, time to move on. Came home and cleaned my quilt room. I have the last of the horrid paper foundation star quilt. The final 12 inch block had 72 pieces. Now I just need to put the sashing between the blocks and quilt it!

I have class on campus tomorrow and work on Sunday. I have all my homework done for this week!! AND only one assignment next week!!!!

Janet, how is YOUR leg, since I can't seem to remember who says what, sorry.

Good Evening Gang

I went to the doctor today about my legs- It's not curulation (sp) the pulse in my feet is very strong and then he raised my leg and told me I was very flexable ;0) - I said yep for an old broad I am ;0) - he doesn't know what it could be - electorlites - vit d - magnisum - cbc - complete blood test - so I go next week - and then we will go from there - I took advil this morning (i know a no no) but that helps - so somethings is inflamed and it only hurts when I walk - not to the touch or standing - just walking. I have to fast - I hate having to fast - one reason I haven't had a blood test in a couple of yrs - I normally eat some almonds/oj when I go to bed and then there the whole coffee issue in the morning - but found a place that opens at 6 - so going to go to bed early and then get up early dress get blood drawn and come home and drink my coffee...

Phyl - ya packing up is a pain in the butt - better to keep busy than eat ;0) -

Karla - Hugs on the school issue - I really don't know whats going on the stock market is up - but they keep talking about how broke the schools and state are..

Well gotta go feed the dogs - cbl

Good Morning Peeps

No rest for the wicked ;) - well it's 6 so I did get to sleep in for 1 hr -have gym at 8 - hair at 10 - that's about it for the day

Had egg beater omelett for dinner with some bacon..

What's on the agenda today - Karla - how much does gas cost in your part of the world??

Hi girls! Well nice to see everyones busy as usual.

Drove alot today, tonight we are camped just outside Mammoth Caves State Park, we are going there tomorrow to go underground and explore!

Bridget has been a little doll, except for this a.m. when peter let her run off leash, and she found some DUCK SHIT :angry: I was not pleased!! Then, wile I am in te shower he WAShES her off in the Communial Dish washing area outside!!! OMG if anyone had seen him there would have been a meelay masacre.

Very very windy last nigt.. I thought I was gooona wake up in KANSAS!!! POURED Rain all night... needless to say I didn`t sleep so good... tonight will be better. Weather forecast for tomorrow looks good... we are staying her a couple of nights, lots to do here and in Bowling Green KY..

OH yeah, the biggest disappointment today? Half of this state is DRY... WTF? Isnt`this Kentikyu where they MAKE Jack Daneils????

So we drove all day, stopped at a Krogers to get groc. for dinner, Wine, wine, Vodka, Kahlua, Diet Pepse..... ya know COLORado cowboys!!! I was looking forward to it all day!!! OH sorry Mamme, we are a dry county... no booze at all.. but you can drive back an hour from where you came and THEY have booze!!

So i am splitting a beer with Peter with Clamato juice... not my fav... but hey its alchosholll....

Love you gys, <Miss you... sorry laptop typing sucks :P

Good Morning Peeps

Well had gym at 8 - then got gas - hair at 10 - went to the Sephora store - those w/dry skin - try Josie Marin tinted moisuturier and foundation - it's great... then went to costco - omb avocado use to be 4.99 now 7.99 - garlic powder was $4.50 now $7.29 WTF... Came home skped w/Kaitlin she was all made up and hair done @ 2:30 - wasn't leaving for the prom till 5 LOL - gotta figure out how to post pics from skyp on fb.. Took a little nap then Deb called wanted to go to Palm Springs - so went had dinner at the place Candice Linda & I went to had a salad & margrita - then to that great bath shop - use to be called bath junkie - got home around - 11 - didn't sleep worth shit last nite - last time I got up was 3 - took some xanax - slept til the dogs got me up at 7 - now gotta clean and shop the kids will be here thrusday....

Safe travels Phyl - I know you head home today..

Candice - OMG leave the freaking cowboys alone - drink wine instead - less calories..

Karla - What are you doing..

Well need another cup of coffe and gotta get my day started

97 degree yesterds suppose to be 96 today.... Summer is on it's way and so is high electric bills LOL - a/c just came on so it's like 80 in the house

cbl

Janet, I'm here. I worked today and we were busy so was an hour late coming home. Now trying to get homework done and enough laundry done to have clothes for tomorrow. This wee is crazy, but hope to be done with homework by Thursday or Friday and then NO homework until June!!!!!

So I will be doing quick checks in, but won't have too much time to chat.

Candice, sounds like the trip is going well. I can't remember, did you guys sell you motor home and get a new one?

Phyl, safe travels!!

Hi, At Jacki n Stan's in Three Rivers. Went in the pool for. Little while after dinner. Long tiring day of driving. Will stay here for a few days.

So Phyl, are you about half way home then?

Good Morning Peeps

Got a lot done yesterday - shopping - how cleaned - washed & Ironed - didn't sit down till about 7:30 -8 - bed at 11 and I should have went earlier - cuz I hit the snooze this morning- I NEVER HIT THE SNOOZE. Can't go for blood today am drinking coffee and had some almonds & oj around 11 - going to have to do it tomorrow

Karla - how areyou feeling - what did you do this weekend...

Phyl - glad you arrived safely - enjoy your time w/Jackie

Candice - what state are you in

Janet, I'm here. I worked today and we were busy so was an hour late coming home. Now trying to get homework done and enough laundry done to have clothes for tomorrow. This wee is crazy, but hope to be done with homework by Thursday or Friday and then NO homework until June!!!!!

So I will be doing quick checks in, but won't have too much time to chat.

Candice, sounds like the trip is going well. I can't remember, did you guys sell you motor home and get a new one?

Phyl, safe travels!!

Yes, Karla, last summer we sold the LEISUREWAY motor home, and in Aug we bought a DODGE ram Cumminms engine Deisel TRUCK with a BIGFOOT camper on the back... It is wonderful... more space inside ... and a QUEEN size bed over the cab... plus the Dining room ( LOL) converts to a nother DOUBLE Bed... so if we don`t want to sleep together in Old Age, we`ll both have a bed.... YEAH..

So far, I can still stand the snoring... so we`re together, ah with Bridget of course sleeping in between us under the covers :)

Good luck with the homework !

Hi girls! Well nice to see everyones busy as usual.

Drove alot today, tonight we are camped just outside Mammoth Caves State Park, we are going there tomorrow to go underground and explore!

Bridget has been a little doll, except for this a.m. when peter let her run off leash, and she found some DUCK SHIT :angry: I was not pleased!! Then, wile I am in te shower he WAShES her off in the Communial Dish washing area outside!!! OMG if anyone had seen him there would have been a meelay masacre.

Very very windy last nigt.. I thought I was gooona wake up in KANSAS!!! POURED Rain all night... needless to say I didn`t sleep so good... tonight will be better. Weather forecast for tomorrow looks good... we are staying her a couple of nights, lots to do here and in Bowling Green KY..

OH yeah, the biggest disappointment today? Half of this state is DRY... WTF? Isnt`this Kentikyu where they MAKE Jack Daneils????

So we drove all day, stopped at a Krogers to get groc. for dinner, Wine, wine, Vodka, Kahlua, Diet Pepse..... ya know COLORado cowboys!!! I was looking forward to it all day!!! OH sorry Mamme, we are a dry county... no booze at all.. but you can drive back an hour from where you came and THEY have booze!!

So i am splitting a beer with Peter with Clamato juice... not my fav... but hey its alchosholll....

Love you gys, <Miss you... sorry laptop typing sucks :P

Hope you find alcohol soon!! Can't believe you don't have your own "stock"!! Clamato juice and beer????? BTW.... "Colorado BULLDOG", not cowboy!! LOL! Did you get the mocha mix or whatever it was??? Hey... if you can get a SF, FF coffee creamer, diet pepsi, then all the calories are in the Kahlua and vodka! Vodka isn't too bad! HAHAHA!! Shut up, Janet!!! LOL

Won't be drinking much here. Jacki can't have alcohol... I think because of the chemo drug she's still having to get every 3 weeks, and Stan must have quit, too. So when they stopped in last night when they got home from Temecula, he had crystal lite and she had a cup of tea.

Zoey usually sleeps between us, too. But when I came to bed last night she decided to curl up on my chest... her rear end was over my shoulder, sort of, with her head just about under my chin. I tolerated it while I read my book on my iTouch for a little while, but I can't stay on my back for very long, so eventually I had to turn over on my side. So then she planted herself on my back!

So Phyl, are you about half way home then?

Half way???? Not by a long shot! Jacki and Stan are 320 miles from Sky Valley, and not exactly on the way! It's about 30-40 miles back to Hwy 99 and then a couple hundred to our son's in Mountain View. We'll stay there until the day after Easter and then it'll be another 3-4 days home. We're not stopping at my sister's in OR this time because they'll be in Salt Lake.

Good Morning Peeps--Got a lot done yesterday - shopping - how cleaned - washed & Ironed - didn't sit down till about 7:30 -8 - bed at 11 and I should have went earlier - cuz I hit the snooze this morning- I NEVER HIT THE SNOOZE. Can't go for blood today am drinking coffee and had some almonds & oj around 11 - going to have to do it tomorrow

Karla - how areyou feeling - what did you do this weekend...

Phyl - glad you arrived safely - enjoy your time w/Jackie

Candice - what state are you in

Sounds like you had a busy day! But boring!! HAHAHA! If you drank you coffee black, you could go to the lab anyway! My 2nd cup had to be Via this morning. I slept until a little after 7:30 a.m., almost an hour later than usual, so all that was left for me was 1 cup. Of course, I DO use a 16 oz cup, so I shouldn't whine about having to use instant for my 2nd cup because Earl drank the rest!

Hope you have an OUTSTANDING week, you and Karla, too... working girls!!

Yes, Karla, last summer we sold the LEISUREWAY motor home, and in Aug we bought a DODGE ram Cumminms engine Deisel TRUCK with a BIGFOOT camper on the back... It is wonderful... more space inside ... and a QUEEN size bed over the cab... plus the Dining room ( LOL) converts to a nother DOUBLE Bed... so if we don`t want to sleep together in Old Age, we`ll both have a bed.... YEAH..So far, I can still stand the snoring... so we`re together, ah with Bridget of course sleeping in between us under the covers :) Good luck with the homework !

You would not have liked the roads we traveled yesterday!! I-5 through Tejon pass is just AWFUL!! We bounced around more than we ever had... not to mention a SPEED BUMP in the Flying J parking lot right in front of the RV pumps!! HUH????? WHY would you need a speed bump there??

Cupboard doors flew open and dishes were deposited all over the floor, among other things!!