Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Peeps

46°F · (°C)Wind: 0 mphHumidity: 87%iMap WeatherToday31b.png64° / 42°Tue27.png67° / 42°Wed11.png63° / 48°Thu29.png56° / 37°Fri29.png54° / 37°Foreca66° / 40°69° / 42°64° / 47°56° / 35°55° / 35°Intellicast68° / 41°68° / 43°64° / 41°55° / 32°55° / 34°

As you can see it's going to be cold for me this week ;0)'

Not much to report - had my bean Soup - then some fish & veggies for dinner - have work today ;0) 4 days this week and it will be a little crazy - 1/1/11 renewals that all have to be bound before we leave on 12/30 - this is the reason no vacation for the last 2 weeks of the yr..

Hope you all have a great day = Candice how many days :0)

Good Morning Peeps

46°F · (°C)Wind: 0 mphHumidity: 87%iMap WeatherToday31b.png64° / 42°Tue27.png67° / 42°Wed11.png63° / 48°Thu29.png56° / 37°Fri29.png54° / 37°Foreca66° / 40°69° / 42°64° / 47°56° / 35°55° / 35°Intellicast68° / 41°68° / 43°64° / 41°55° / 32°55° / 34°

As you can see it's going to be cold for me this week ;0)'

Not much to report - had my bean Soup - then some fish & veggies for dinner - have work today ;0) 4 days this week and it will be a little crazy - 1/1/11 renewals that all have to be bound before we leave on 12/30 - this is the reason no vacation for the last 2 weeks of the yr..

Hope you all have a great day = Candice how many days :0)

OMgosh Janet: Its going to be WARMER here!!! LOL

Can you beleive I havn`t started to pack yet!!! Am I nuts!!!???? 5 more sleeps

Candice, you are going to have so much fun. Are you stopping at any quilt/fabric shops? OHHH what about yarn shops? Okay, how about I come and be your sherpa?

Forced myself to get up this morning. Tomorrow I am aiming for 7 am. Man, being a working stiff stinks.

Janet, it will be crazy. Hang in there. I know that the end of the year is crazy for Jamie, everyone trying to get into the doc before their deductable year is over. Fortunately mine runs from July to July.

Karla I agree working stinks :0) - It's so nice to go to bed and get up when your body wants to - Last night didn't go to sleep til about 11 - but had to get up at 5 ... Yep you gotta get back into your routine...

My Ins is April to April - but I haven't been to doc this past yr so I haven't even met my ded yet..

Candice ;0) yep in the 50's during the day is very very cold for us - but hell I'm in an office all day and we don't have snow or ice to have to deal with - so I can't complain

What's everyones plans for New Yrs -

Karla I agree working stinks :0) - It's so nice to go to bed and get up when your body wants to - Last night didn't go to sleep til about 11 - but had to get up at 5 ... Yep you gotta get back into your routine...

My Ins is April to April - but I haven't been to doc this past yr so I haven't even met my ded yet..

Candice ;0) yep in the 50's during the day is very very cold for us - but hell I'm in an office all day and we don't have snow or ice to have to deal with - so I can't complain

What's everyones plans for New Yrs -

So Janet, you are back at work today then?? WOw, go a whole year w/o seeing a doctor... that`s impressive!!

Karla, ya you can be my sherpa anytime girl!!! I don`t know if they do quilting in Italy or Greece?? Kinda doubt it.. probably will do lots of sightseeing, museums, art galleries etc... that kind of thing,,,oh and RESTAURANTS!!! and WINE!!!!!

I finally hemmed my 2 pair of pants today.... for my luggage, which I still havn`t gottwen out yet!!! Gotta get packing...

Phyl, where arew you girl? are you driving SOUTH again ??

New Years EWvwe... Pewter has a gig so I am going to go and watch = too depressing to sit home alone... plus I am leavign the next day so I want to spend the time (with) him.... ha,ha.ha.

Tomorrow is our FAMILY Christmas at Bryan and Megs in T.O. his side of the family will be there too. should be fun... we had a blast last year... lots of YAKII*NG in all languages.. so that is always amusing... translating stuff or just plain playing scherades to make yourself understood... Kids are flying HOME today from Cabo... I can`t wait to see my baby!!!

Then, Wed. my GF Sallky and her hubby come for dinner... THursday I work at the CLINIC... pain!!! but its cash for my trip! or FACE INJECTIONS later in the year!!

gotta pee, see you latewr

Good Evening

Quite here today - Phyl is still in WA she won't be coming home till after New Yrs I think.. I haven't looked on fb to see any updates..

Candice - I rarely ever go to the doc - Mamo and that's about it - I don't get sick.. I don't like doctors - So what you are going on vacation to ruin all the work you've done - don't think so - enjoy yourself - but watch it too - I know you will be doing a lot more walking..

Karla - What did you do today..

Me work - ugh - just wasn't into it.. Gym - home - bella doesn't seem to be hungry - Sheba brought me a mouse this morning had to chase her out of the house w/ith..

Had gym tonite - need to go fix dinner - somethng w/hamburger

Just ck'd fb said 2 hrs ago ck'd in at blue must be a restaurant... and then some photos of kid playing like at chuckie cheese... So all is well with her

Julie - Yes I have NYE off since it fell on a Friday - Looking forward to another 3 day weekend ;0)

Your basement idea sounds good - and great exercise going up and down the stairs to ck on them :o) Since I didn't use any wrapping paper this yr - still have stuff from last yr I'm good - When I went to Target yesterday - just wasn't in the mood to shop - yep a 1st for me ;) - Glad your pain wasn't the horrible kind.,.. Have a safe trip, Well gotta get back to work...

Someone told me yesterday.... since 1 Jan is in 2011, their company rule is that "holiday" has to be taken in 2011... so next Monday is their day off, not Friday. Made sense to me.

Stupid LBT is pulling up my quotes from the other thread again!!! GRRRRR!

Phyl, where are you girl? are you driving SOUTH again ??

New Years Eve plans?... Peter has a gig so I am going to go and watch = too depressing to sit home alone... plus I am leavign the next day so I want to spend the time (with) him.... ha,ha.ha.

Tomorrow is our FAMILY Christmas at Bryan(SIL) and Megs(daughter) in T.O. his side of the family will be there too. should be fun... we had a blast last year... lots of YAKII*NG in all languages.. so that is always amusing... translating stuff or just plain playing scherades to make yourself understood... Kids are flying HOME today from Cabo, Mx... I can`t wait to see my baby!!!

Then, Wed. my GF Sally and her hubby come for dinner... THursday I work at the CLINIC... pain!!! but its cash for my trip! or FACE INJECTIONS later in the year!! gotta pee, see you later

No.... not heading south yet... Planning to leave on Sunday.... originally, Monday, but then Earl remembered Monday morning back to work traffic through Tacoma.... Coming north Tacoma traffic was MUCH worse than Seattle/Everett. So... guess we'll leave on Sunday. Will stop at son's for a night or two. Was planning to stop at my sister's in OR, but they don't get back from SLC where they're spending the holidays with their new twin grandbabies until the 3rd. That will be Monday... and then they have to drive home from Portland. So we'll be further south than that by then.

Very tired.....have been over at Tracy & Jim's for 2 days. The four of us kept Jodie & Al's 3 kids so they could have their anniversary getaway. They never get to go to the movies, so they went to one last night and one this morning! And they had a nice dinner last night and stayed in a hotel.

Like I said I've been reading the posts but unable to respond, but of course can't remember everything I read. I did read a few comments about taking Christmas stuff down already. Really? Am I the weird one for leaving it up til New Year's? I guess I try to hang on to Christmas as long as I can and get kinda depressed taking it down. However, reading about you gals taking yours down has me thinking. It was very hard to come home today and see it all up, knowing it was over. It's the first time ever since having my kids that I didn't have Christmas at my house and it still feels like it should be coming even though I had a wonderful one in Denver. LOL My grandma always said we shouldn't take it down til Jan 6th which in the Lutheran (and probably Catholic) is Epiphany. But I've not usually left it up that long by New Years day I am usually ready.

Speaking of New Year's, we don't do anything New Years eve usually as far as going out. The past several years we've cook crab or lobster at home. New Years Day we are invited to a Rose Bowl party. DH doesn't want to go. I was like Excuse Me? You are the one that wanted me to host that dinner so badly because we need to be more social etc. and now we are invited somewhere and you don't want to go? Needless to say He's going! LOL

Okay I can't remember everything I read to respond to over the past 5 days. I so appreciated each and everyone of you and it helped so much to know you were all praying and thinking of me in my difficult time. You know that neither of my sisters called at all? They knew too that DD was in the hospital and everything.

Growing up, we always kept our decorations up until Jan 6th also. And, we don't necessarily stick close to that now, it's usually down no later than that, but sometimes take it all down a day or so after New Years.

We don't usually go out, either, although last year we went to a real fun party at another RV park. This year we'll just be over at our daughter & son-in-law's, probably watching movies! They love to watch movies over and over and they have quite a collection. Tonight we watched "Knowing"! A little freaky, but it was okay.

Good Morning Peeps

Phyl I bet you are tired being w/the kids for the last 2 days - I know that when I am visiting Joseph or they are here after a couple of days I'm pooped..

Not much to report since last night - had dinner (hamburger meat - onion - salsa - cheese - cilantro) greek yogurt/cream cheese for dessert..

Well need to get ready for work - have boot camp tonite ...

Good Morning Peeps

Phyl I bet you are tired being w/the kids for the last 2 days - I know that when I am visiting Joseph or they are here after a couple of days I'm pooped..

Not much to report since last night - had dinner (hamburger meat - onion - salsa - cheese - cilantro) greek yogurt/cream cheese for dessert..

God's Boxes

I have in my hands two boxes,

Which God gave me to hold.

He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,

And all your joys in the gold."

I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,

Both my joys and sorrows I stored,

But though the gold became heavier each day,

The black was as light as before.

With curiosity, I opened the black,

I wanted to find out why,

And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,

Which my sorrows had fallen out by.

I showed the hole to God, and mused,

"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"

He smiled a gentle smile and said,

"My child, they're all here with me.."

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,

Why the gold and the black with the hole?

"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,

The black is for you to let go."

We should consider all of our friends a blessing.

Send this to a friend today just to let them know you

are thinking of them and that they are a joy in your life.

A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end.

It keeps us together like our Circle of Friends

But the treasure inside for you to see,

Is the treasure of friendship you've granted to me.

O.k. I am finally packed!!! It wasn`t easy! Not enough room in one suitcase for 2 weeks!!! Oh yeah, and My Hubby says last night.. some remark about Not being invited to go on this cruise... WTF.. this is the guy who last year when I mentionend going south in the winter... ``Òh I hate travelling, why don`t you just go with one of your friends!`` I was sô pissed with him at the time.... so this year I did...

Just proves that when living with Men, you can NEVER win...... If I`d have begged him to come to Europe with me.... he`d have whinned and moaned about it before hand... Oh I`ll miss band gigs.... whatever!!! I am not going to let him spoil my trip. He`s had 3 months to express himself about not being invited, and he picks a telephone conversation with my Daughter to whine about it. ARGH!!!:angry:

And so why did he give me $500 us spending money to go with???? Oh he makes me nuts!:blink:

So colouring my hair as I type... ooooh, its cold with that clammy stuff on my head. Getting my nails done at 10a.m. then we are off to the kids place this afternoon...can`t wait!!

What are all you girls up to today»???

Finally checking in, sorry, DD#3 came last night so we finally open Christmas. Spent a good portion of the evening in the bathroom vomiting, not a pretty sight. I don't know if it is the flu or my band. I'm fine as long as I don't eat or drink, but as soon as I do, I get pain in my chest.. I'd call my band doc, but all he would say was to remove the Fluid from the band and I know my restriction is right. So it probably is just a bug.

I have my quilting group Christmas party this afternoon. I need to finish a little bit on some gifts and wrap them. We usually have lunch, then quilt for awhile.

Hopeing to get my big quilting machine and frame up this week.

Candice, I remember Peter saying he didn't want to go. Maybe he was just saving face on the phone. Not that that is an excuse. But they are men, can't live with them, can't sell them. So who knows. Go and enjoy yourself. He gave you the $$ to have a good time, he is just realizing that 2 weeks alone may not be his idea of fun. But he really does want you to have a good time. Heck when you get back, jump his bones, tell him that you missed him, and that you were glad you got to go and leave it at that. Don't try to figure it all out.

Janet, I don't do anything for New Years either. Not my idea of fun to see a bunch of drunk people, grew up that way, don't need a repeat. I usually don't even make it until the 'ball' drops, so no big deal for me.

Phyl hope you get some rest, I'd say that you trip has been crazy with family. Good, but always exhausting. Enjoy the grand kids. I bet Zoey is exhausted as well. All those little kids to chase around.

Well hope you all have a good day!!

Drive by post

There must be something in the air or that time of yr - My gf here at work is about ready to take a break from her dh... Candice - I think it just hit Peter that you really are going in a few days :0) well next time he won't say he doesn't want to go - wasn't it about the $$$ too..

Karla - Hope you are feeling better sounds like a bug to me - but you have to stay hydrated...

Well - when I am around everyone is gone - well 3 of you - cuz there is only 4 of us ;0)

Well got 2 loads of wash done - house picked up - disher washer done (well still need to unload - I hate that part)

Saving vacuuming for in the morning.. Got Salsa made had to go back to the store for more tomatoes. Target was busy

Talked to Joseph - will skype w/them Xmas morning - so I can see Brooke open presents.. Hell - I be up before them - I am the one who has to wake the house up - always have been ;0)

Made my sugar cookie - but not going to frost them till tomorrow (so I don't eat 1/2 of them tonite LOL) - making plate for Andrew & Janelle then Brad and my Uncle Charles

When I got home from work Janelle had left message that she wanted to know how to make the Cookies that I use to make - thought it was cute that she love's LaLa Xmas cookies - but hell she's been having them since she was 2 - she's 20 now.. So I guess I have made a good memory for her too... Warms my heart ;0)

Well that's the latest for me ;0)

Well can't change fonts - hate this stupid site sometime

Someone told me yesterday.... since 1 Jan is in 2011, their company rule is that "holiday" has to be taken in 2011... so next Monday is their day off, not Friday. Made sense to me.

Stupid LBT is pulling up my quotes from the other thread again!!! GRRRRR!

No.... not heading south yet... Planning to leave on Sunday.... originally, Monday, but then Earl remembered Monday morning back to work traffic through Tacoma.... Coming north Tacoma traffic was MUCH worse than Seattle/Everett. So... guess we'll leave on Sunday. Will stop at son's for a night or two. Was planning to stop at my sister's in OR, but they don't get back from SLC where they're spending the holidays with their new twin grandbabies until the 3rd. That will be Monday... and then they have to drive home from Portland. So we'll be further south than that by then.

Very tired.....have been over at Tracy & Jim's for 2 days. The four of us kept Jodie & Al's 3 kids so they could have their anniversary getaway. They never get to go to the movies, so they went to one last night and one this morning! And they had a nice dinner last night and stayed in a hotel.

Growing up, we always kept our decorations up until Jan 6th also. And, we don't necessarily stick close to that now, it's usually down no later than that, but sometimes take it all down a day or so after New Years.

We don't usually go out, either, although last year we went to a real fun party at another RV park. This year we'll just be over at our daughter & son-in-law's, probably watching movies! They love to watch movies over and over and they have quite a collection. Tonight we watched "Knowing"! A little freaky, but it was okay.

Oh Phyl, I am so DAH!! I do remember you telling me now that you were leaveing on SUNDAY rather than the Monday because of traffic. I am glad you had both your girls together to enjoy Christmas... :) Mom`s always want that ... Hugs to Earl... poor guy has to do all that driving... Herès praying you have a DRY and WARM drive south!!!

Good Morning Peeps

Janet, how was work today? We drove to Toronto to see the kids and Bryan`s family... nice dinner out, but I couldnt`hardly eat anything... CHinese food... WOn Toon Soup was o.k. but then thew chicken was WAY to spic y for my band... so Ate a cup of rice... that was all there was that would go down.. Had 2 glasses of wine and 1/2 pice of Turtlwe Pie.. frozen thing, not homemade... YUCKY actually so gave it to Peter to finish.. it was actually TOO SWEET... man I didn`t think I`d ever hear myself say THAT!!!

Bryan`s mother gave me a gift... I was so embarrased as I only brought her a box of Swiss chocolate (she`s tiny and can afford the calories!!!) she gave me a Purse... brown/white FUR and leather purse... its interesting... but have NO idea where I`d ever wear it.. Peter says , keep it away from Bridget .... she might get mistaken and try to Mate WITH IT.!!! ;) Bryan`s Aunt gave me a bottle of wine, as well as his sister.... guess they know I`m a PROBLEM DRINKER!!! lol

Had a nice long chat with his mother... she and I are becoming friends... She even invited me to go to Vietnam with her next winter....!!! Very nice of her to offer... but I don`t know about THAT trip... Bryan left Vtnam when he was 8 yrs old and has NEVER been back... there must be a good reason...

Finally checking in, sorry, DD#3 came last night so we finally open Christmas. Spent a good portion of the evening in the bathroom vomiting, not a pretty sight. I don't know if it is the flu or my band. I'm fine as long as I don't eat or drink, but as soon as I do, I get pain in my chest.. I'd call my band doc, but all he would say was to remove the Fluid from the band and I know my restriction is right. So it probably is just a bug.

I have my quilting group Christmas party this afternoon. I need to finish a little bit on some gifts and wrap them. We usually have lunch, then quilt for awhile.

Hopeing to get my big quilting machine and frame up this week.

Candice, I remember Peter saying he didn't want to go. Maybe he was just saving face on the phone. Not that that is an excuse. But they are men, can't live with them, can't sell them. So who knows. Go and enjoy yourself. He gave you the $$ to have a good time, he is just realizing that 2 weeks alone may not be his idea of fun. But he really does want you to have a good time. Heck when you get back, jump his bones, tell him that you missed him, and that you were glad you got to go and leave it at that. Don't try to figure it all out.

Janet, I don't do anything for New Years either. Not my idea of fun to see a bunch of drunk people, grew up that way, don't need a repeat. I usually don't even make it until the 'ball' drops, so no big deal for me.

Phyl hope you get some rest, I'd say that you trip has been crazy with family. Good, but always exhausting. Enjoy the grand kids. I bet Zoey is exhausted as well. All those little kids to chase around.

Well hope you all have a good day!!

Karla, so sorry your tummy is acting up.. I am sure it is just the flu. time of year for it... plus you are probably run down... take some gravol and rest...

Thanks for the kind words about the PETER situation... man o man... !!!

Drive by post

There must be something in the air or that time of yr - My gf here at work is about ready to take a break from her dh... Candice - I think it just hit Peter that you really are going in a few days :0) well next time he won't say he doesn't want to go - wasn't it about the $$$ too..

Thanks Janet; no not so much about the money... we can afford it ... if he lets the moths fly out of his wallet.... its just that he is never a very WILLING traveler...

and YES the little bugger will miss me... He went out and bought 6 boxes of pizza`s to live on while I am gone... I was supposed to feel guilty... NOT... I said ``don`t forget that I have Cassolet and homemade Beans in the freezer for you... all you have to do is heat n``eat.... not to difficult!!! I even wrote the re-heating directions on the tinfoil with a sharpie!!!!

Karla - Hope you are feeling better sounds like a bug to me - but you have to stay hydrated...

Tomorrow I have to pick up a prescription, and cook dinner... recheck the luggage... Work on Thursday.. that`s about it...

Nice to be home tonight... but was sure good to see my KIDS.... Bryan really liked HIS quilt!!! even showed it off to his Mom...

Good Morning Peeps

Candice I know you can afford it ;o)- but that Peter is like Earl and is very scottish ;0) What time do you leave on Sunday??? What's your internary?? I hate it when I can't eat and I am hungry..

It's dark cloudy about to rain - temps in the 50's - would love to be home w/fireplace - book and a pot of Soup cooking on the stove..

Phyl you need to come home (desert) where you have time to post ;0)

Karla - How's the tummy - drink lite pedilite....

Well gotta get to work