Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Hey, when your 5 ft daughter is playing hockey and the pads are bigger than she is...you go and freeze your butt off. I only make one game per season, because most of them are week nights, late week nights.

Phyl, sounds like you had a good day. Glad things are working out with the family.

Janet, enjoy your work party... then HOME for a couple of days, yeah!!

I am going to town today to do some last minute shopping, just odds and ends. Still need to figure out what I am doing for Christmas dinner. So far the request has been nachos, that works for me, and corn chowder for Christmas eve. I prefer clam chowder, but the kids don't really like clams unless they are fried, so we will go with corn.

News broad cast!!! I have been such a slug that I was really worried about the weight, so stepped on the scale this morning, down a pound!!! Probably muscle turning to fat, but I'll take it. That puts me 'barely' under 160, but that is a huge accomplishment. So I am over 6 pounds below goal, and I am not working to hard on it. I know once I am back at school it will be a different story. I have to fight stress eating at school. At home I only eat when I feel really hungry, so usually only have 2 meals a day. And dinner is the only real meal!! The one thing I have noticed is that I seem to have broken the 'sugar' addiction. Lately I have been craving salty things. So last night I had tator tot casserole, yum. A little more than usual, but if was delish.

Good Afternoon Gang...

No Candice didn't know a Canadian invented Basketball - Always our historian ;0) !!! The other day I wore a fluffy sweater to work - well after I eat I sometime get these minor hotflashes usually nothing to write home about - but OMG with that sweater on I wanted to pull it off - My boss Paul said don't - I told him - oh Paul if I was a 20 something cuties w/a rack you would be saying ok.. You just don't want to see a 55 yr w/saggy skin ;0).

Enjoy your gig at the SS to ntie ;0)

Karla - Well didn't realize DD was playing - ya you gotta go ;0) only 5 ft - you are tall - but so was my Mom and I take after my Aunt Valerie and am short ;0)

WTG on under 160 - that's how I did it - just keep eating healthy and your body will find it's happy weight.. I lost 9 more lbs after my goal of 145 - buy just continuing to eat healthy

You and I are opposites - I eat at home if I don't have anything to do - where as at work I don't - cuz there is nothing to eat - plus pple would see me eating junk and since I'm such a food cop - can't let that happen - lets just say - I'm still a closet eater to a degree ;-)

Phyl

OMG you have been busy... Going to chruch twice on Xmas Eve - good one time can be for me.. Just not into Xmas this yr. Didn't even dress the part today - I couldn't find my Xmas shirt this morning - that's something I don't have now that I have lost the weight - I had ton's of Xmas shirts before - now just 1 from Target -

Our Christmas party was sorta a dud - our main boss wasn't there (he went to see out of town family - now understand that us employees can't take off from 12/15 to 12/31 - but he took off yesterday and today - what's wrong w/that picture) anyway since we don't exchange gifts anymore (we bring toys for the shelters) it just wasn't very Christmassy - they did give us $100 .. That was nice - we haven't had a gift from them in a couple of years..

Well, cleaning the house - need to vacuum - going to make Cookies - oh ya I got 15 Itune card - so going to down loaed some new music and hit the gym in the a.m. especially if I am baking - I will be eating

Karla - I eat like you especially on the weekends - I have maybe 2 meals - and some days I skip bf at work - get busy and don't want what I brought so some days I don't eat it - normally on the weekdays I don't - but rarely on the weekends do I eat bf..

Well need to get to it - cbl

xooxo

J

Well - when I am around everyone is gone - well 3 of you - cuz there is only 4 of us ;0)

Well got 2 loads of wash done - house picked up - disher washer done (well still need to unload - I hate that part)

Saving vacuuming for in the morning.. Got Salsa made had to go back to the store for more tomatoes. Target was busy

Talked to Joseph - will skype w/them Xmas morning - so I can see Brooke open presents.. Hell - I be up before them - I am the one who has to wake the house up - always have been ;0)

Made my sugar cookie - but not going to frost them till tomorrow (so I don't eat 1/2 of them tonite LOL) - making plate for Andrew & Janelle then Brad and my Uncle Charles

When I got home from work Janelle had left message that she wanted to know how to make the Cookies that I use to make - thought it was cute that she love's LaLa Xmas cookies - but hell she's been having them since she was 2 - she's 20 now.. So I guess I have made a good memory for her too... Warms my heart ;0)

Well that's the latest for me ;0)

Well can't change fonts - hate this stupid site sometime

Well - when I am around everyone is gone - well 3 of you - cuz there is only 4 of us ;0)

Well got 2 loads of wash done - house picked up - disher washer done (well still need to unload - I hate that part)

Saving vacuuming for in the morning.. Got Salsa made had to go back to the store for more tomatoes. Target was busy

Talked to Joseph - will skype w/them Xmas morning - so I can see Brooke open presents.. Hell - I be up before them - I am the one who has to wake the house up - always have been ;0)

Made my sugar cookie - but not going to frost them till tomorrow (so I don't eat 1/2 of them tonite LOL) - making plate for Andrew & Janelle then Brad and my Uncle Charles

When I got home from work Janelle had left message that she wanted to know how to make the Cookies that I use to make - thought it was cute that she love's LaLa Xmas cookies - but hell she's been having them since she was 2 - she's 20 now.. So I guess I have made a good memory for her too... Warms my heart ;0)

augh! multi post didn`t work again... I click ORANGE on Phyl, then Karla, thn hit POST on Janets... what am I doing wrong!!!

Janet; your cookies do sound GOOD!!! But I havn`t been drooling over `treats` this season.like I usually do.. YEah!!!

Went to the gig yesterday.. wow, what I nice place... huge seniors home.... 168 beds facility... got paid well too. Now the room that we were playing in... was adjacent to a ``Snack Bar`` area... the lady was taking HOME MADE PIES out of the oven... the SMELL was divine!!! Oh and I thought, hummmm nice peice of pie after singing????.... but then I caught a glimps of myself in the washroom mirror and said ``HELL NO!``` I am looking good!!! Did I tell you Janet that i bought 2 of those Leissee undergarment thingys...?? I just LOVE them, even better than the SPANKX and a lot cheaper... didn`t realize how much BACK fat I was showing until I tried one of them on, vs. Spankx... wow, what a difference... getting a real waistline now!!!

Sorry your Christmas party was a dud... bonuses was nice though!!! Our CLINIC boss dosn`t give out bonuses like our last boss did... PLUS, we had to PAY for our own Christmas dinners`at the restaurant... oh the BOss bought 2 litres of WINE for the table.... (ah gee thanks, button up your shirt before your Heart falls out!)

Karla: Congrats on the weight!!! Don`t worry about ,musc;le turning into Fat... it can`t be done! ! You are a science teacher, you must know that LOL... muscle tissue is muscle tissue... just like BONE is BONE, it can`t become fat or something its not... if it could my Brain WOULD HAVE turned to FAT a long time ago!

Corn chowder? hummm don`t think I`ve even ever had that before... can you share the recipe??

ANd what is in a tamale??? you girls got me curious about that. Must be the spanish food influence eh???

You guys probably don`t make Tortiere or Poutine either.... OH my, I was thinking about Poutine the other day when I was at Swiss Chalet for dinner... didn`t order it - but was thinking of you girls.

Phyl: Hey girl, you are one busy Mama!!!! Enjoy the Christmas eve services... I don`t go either... I get way to sentimental and usually cry!!! I am such a dope!!! Can`t help it... the music does it to me... I am glad you are having such fun with Tracy and Jim... say HELLO to them for us!!! Such a nice couple. So Jo and Al are coming up SUNDAY? WTF... I thought they didn`t want to deal WITH all the driving??? Argh, they put you through the wringer for nothing???

Is Earl feeling better now that the driving is behind him? What is the weather like in Everettt? Are you getting out around the corner for your latte`s??? UMMMM yummmmm, White Chocolate/ Raspberry right??? have one for ME!

Well today, its finishing Bryan`s quilt, wash it... making Aunt Flo`s Beans today too. Tomorrow we`ll go to Mom`s for Christmas gifts and dinner... then we are off to Sallys for Champaigne..(not me of course, no bubbles) but it will be nice.

Have a good day everyone...

Oh and I didn`t `s--t`the bed, I just woke up REALLY early today :P

forgot, um no more SNOW here!!! just the leftovers pilled on side of the roads up to the Street signs!!... but all pavement is now showing and yellow lines too... so its easier to get around.. SKi hills in Collingwood are having a BUMPER season!!!

Good Morning !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!

Candice you made LOL this morning about getting up early - Great way to start the day

Multi - you don't do it like you use to - you hit multi on me - Karla - Phyl (hit it on all 3 of those post) then hit add reply (scroll down a bit) that's how I get it to work..

I'll freeze a couple of tamales for you and Linda and Phyl when you come this March - Yes Mexican - Masa (corn meal like stuff mixed w/lard) spread on corn husk then filled w/meat or cheese and they make sweet ones too. (In cuba I think they wrap them in banana leaves - well I know in Cancun that the way they do - diff parts of mex do them differently - The are good but fattening ;0) like most Christmas foods - Mexican usually make them on Christmas Eve - Us white pple usually eat them on Christmas eve for dinner (that's the way my family does it) My Dad was in the date business and 99.9% of his employees where mexican and on of his girls would make them for us and when my parents were alive - we all went to their house and ate tamales and open presents - Christmas was a big big deal in our family... Gosh got me crying this morning writing this - I sure do miss those days - We really did have a good time - we all got together drank ate open present and were Merry... I miss that the most... Really it was our Birthdays -Easter - Thanksgiving & Christmas - those were the holidays that my Dad always celebrated w/us..

Well - I've vacuumed my room - office have living room and kitchen to do still - DIDN'T EAT ANY NOT ONE COOKIE LAST NITE. Dinner was about 3 oz meat then some nachos (15 chips w/cheese and some of my home made salsa) Went to bed around midnite and slept REALLY GOOD - didn't wake up til 6:45 this morning.. That's excellent for me as I normally wake up at least once during the nite..

Candice glad your gig went well and got paid good - Andrew called last nite and he needs new shoes - so the $$$ I got will go to him to help pay for them - He has to buy 2 pairs of shoes since he has the club foot and his left foot is smaller than the right - it's something I NEVER BITCH about - as a kid he normally got non-name brand shoes - but when he got older he wanted them - he's always so embarrassed about asking for 2 pairs - but now that he's stop growing - he knows what size to get and doesn't have to try them on at the stores - but still bugs him to ask for 2 sizes so $90 x 2 - but gotta say he's normally pretty good and a pair of shoes for him is anywhere from $100- 150 - and like I said - I don't ever say anything about the $$ - If we had a Nordstroms here they would only charge us for 1 pair.. but we don't have one.. Thats so cool of them..

Well need to empty dish washer - vacuum - mop and color my hair - doubt I get to the gym this morning and tomorrow they are closed - so maybe me and Bella will go for a walk - will take the other 2 on a short one but their joint issues stop them from walking to far..

Phyl - be careful on the roads today !!! Yep tell Tracy we send our love...

CBL

Survived shopping on the day before Christmas Eve, what a nightmare. Starbucks alone took 20 minutes. Couldn't find a parking spot at costco, so bailed on that. By the time we got to Walmart I was ready to kill DD#5, it is always about 'her'. Love her but sometimes it just gets me.

dinner was a painful experience. Didn't have time for Breakfast or lunch, so figured I better eat something decent for dinner. Ate it and was in pain all night. Ended up vomiting it and in that process my bladder let's go (incontinence was a possible risk of my last surgery). It just pissed me off, well actually pissed on me. Sorry.

Tamalies sound wonderful. My father-in-law owned a beet (sugar) farm in western montana and we had migrant workers come in to thin the beets. They made fabulous tortillas,

Corn chowder....is basically potatoe Soup, with cream corn added.

Cook 1/2 pound cut up bacon and diced onion until bacon is done.

Add diced potatoes, about 4 cups and enough Water to cover the potatoes.

Cook until potatoes are done.

Add 1 can cream corn and about 3 cups 1/2 & 1/2, simmer until hot, don't boil.

That is the basic recipe, I don't measure anything and it isn't low cal. But my kids think it is a treat. To make clam chowder substitute a large can (or 2) of baby clams for the cream corn and substitue 1/2 the water for clam juice.< /p>

Candice glad you got paid well, you deserve it.

We probably won't do Christmas until DD#3 comes from Roundup (on west side of state where my mom lives). So that will be Sunday or Monday.

Janet, I'd be safe from sugar Cookies, not my favorite. Anything chocolate (other than fudge) calls me from anywhere in the house.

Well got the house cleaned - Cookies frosted (they are one of my fav - well hell to be honest I like sugar and fat so there aren't too many cookies/sweets I don't like - the only one I can think of are the ones with anise

Now need to wrap Andrew's stuff - color hair and shower..

Karla when I cook I don't measure either or time - just cook.. IMHO think it's a sign of a good cook - Baking is the only time I measure ;0)

Well need to get back at it - cbl

oh ya no way will you find me at a store today ;0) or yesterday ;0) and if I have to go it would be for like one or 2 things and I would know not to let the crowds get to me - but pretty sure I won't be out and about at all today ;0)

Good Morning !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!

Candice you made LOL this morning about getting up early - Great way to start the day

Multi - you don't do it like you use to - you hit multi on me - Karla - Phyl (hit it on all 3 of those post) then hit add reply (scroll down a bit) that's how I get it to work..

I'll freeze a couple of tamales for you and Linda and Phyl when you come this March - Yes Mexican - Masa (corn meal like stuff mixed w/lard) spread on corn husk then filled w/meat or cheese and they make sweet ones too. (In cuba I think they wrap them in banana leaves - well I know in Cancun that the way they do - diff parts of mex do them differently - The are good but fattening ;0) like most Christmas foods - Mexican usually make them on Christmas Eve - Us white pple usually eat them on Christmas eve for dinner (that's the way my family does it) My Dad was in the date business and 99.9% of his employees where mexican and on of his girls would make them for us and when my parents were alive - we all went to their house and ate tamales and open presents - Christmas was a big big deal in our family... Gosh got me crying this morning writing this - I sure do miss those days - We really did have a good time - we all got together drank ate open present and were Merry... I miss that the most... Really it was our Birthdays -Easter - Thanksgiving & Christmas - those were the holidays that my Dad always celebrated w/us..

Well - I've vacuumed my room - office have living room and kitchen to do still - DIDN'T EAT ANY NOT ONE COOKIE LAST NITE. Dinner was about 3 oz meat then some nachos (15 chips w/cheese and some of my home made salsa) Went to bed around midnite and slept REALLY GOOD - didn't wake up til 6:45 this morning.. That's excellent for me as I normally wake up at least once during the nite..

Yeah Janet, you survived the first night with the Cookie Monster!!!

Candice glad your gig went well and got paid good - Andrew called last nite and he needs new shoes - so the $$$ I got will go to him to help pay for them - He has to buy 2 pairs of shoes since he has the club foot and his left foot is smaller than the right - it's something I NEVER BITCH about - as a kid he normally got non-name brand shoes - but when he got older he wanted them - he's always so embarrassed about asking for 2 pairs - but now that he's stop growing - he knows what size to get and doesn't have to try them on at the stores - but still bugs him to ask for 2 sizes so $90 x 2 - but gotta say he's normally pretty good and a pair of shoes for him is anywhere from $100- 150 - and like I said - I don't ever say anything about the $$ - If we had a Nordstroms here they would only charge us for 1 pair.. but we don't have one.. Thats so cool of them..

Well need to empty dish washer - vacuum - mop and color my hair - doubt I get to the gym this morning and tomorrow they are closed - so maybe me and Bella will go for a walk - will take the other 2 on a short one but their joint issues stop them from walking to far..

Phyl - be careful on the roads today !!! Yep tell Tracy we send our love...

CBL

Survived shopping on the day before Christmas Eve, what a nightmare. Starbucks alone took 20 minutes. Couldn't find a parking spot at costco, so bailed on that. By the time we got to Walmart I was ready to kill DD#5, it is always about 'her'. Love her but sometimes it just gets me.

Yup, I hear ya about last minute shopping... it sucks. Yesterday, I wnt into FUTURE SHOP at about 5 p.m. to buy Peter a GIft card.... well... the HYDRO went out, and did not come back on... I was not about to wait for a dumb gift card so I left.\

Dinner was a painful experience. Didn't have time for breakfast or lunch, so figured I better eat something decent for dinner. Ate it and was in pain all night. Ended up vomiting it and in that process my bladder let's go (incontinence was a possible risk of my last surgery). It just pissed me off, well actually pissed on me. Sorry.

Did he do the "burch" proceedure? that caused my bladder to drop too.... ended up getting a TVT procedure 5 yrs later to fix "IT" again...

HOpefully, it was a once in a lifetime event and won't happen again

Tamalies sound wonderful. My father-in-law owned a beet (sugar) farm in western montana and we had migrant workers come in to thin the beets. They made fabulous tortillas,

Corn chowder....is basically potatoe Soup, with cream corn added.

Cook 1/2 pound cut up bacon and diced onion until bacon is done.

Add diced potatoes, about 4 cups and enough Water to cover the potatoes.

Cook until potatoes are done.

Add 1 can cream corn and about 3 cups 1/2 & 1/2, simmer until hot, don't boil.

That is the basic recipe, I don't measure anything and it isn't low cal. But my kids think it is a treat. To make clam chowder substitute a large can (or 2) of baby clams for the cream corn and substitue 1/2 the water for clam juice.< /p>

Candice glad you got paid well, you deserve it.

We probably won't do Christmas until DD#3 comes from Roundup (on west side of state where my mom lives). So that will be Sunday or Monday.

Janet, I'd be safe from sugar Cookies, not my favorite. Anything chocolate (other than fudge) calls me from anywhere in the house.

Well got the house cleaned - cookies frosted (they are one of my fav - well hell to be honest I like sugar and fat so there aren't too many cookies/sweets I don't like - the only one I can think of are the ones with anise

Yuk, I wouldn't eat ANISE flavored cookies either, sounds too much like Anus Cookies!!!

Ya, I know - I am being SILLY today.. Got the QUILT finished, washed and dried... I made the LABEL this a.m. at 6:30a.m.... it looks really nice.

Now need to wrap Andrew's stuff - color hair and shower..

Karla when I cook I don't measure either or time - just cook.. IMHO think it's a sign of a good cook - Baking is the only time I measure ;0)

Well need to get back at it - cbl

oh ya no way will you find me at a store today ;0) or yesterday ;0) and if I have to go it would be for like one or 2 things and I would know not to let the crowds get to me - but pretty sure I won't be out and about at all today ;0)

What colour are you doing your HAIR this time?

Good Evening Gang !!!

Well my Uncle & Bro & GF just left - kitchen cleaned - and all I have had was a little guacamole and chips - when I am entertaining and doing all the prep stuff - it makes me not hungry - don't ask me why - I haven't had any Cookies either..

Got a disturbing call this afternoon - Joseph in the ER with bad stomach pain - he has a herina that we know of - he had this pain a while back I guess but wasn't that bad - well today it was bad enough to go to ER - They gave him a cat scan - wasn't the herina - no gall stones - thinking it diverticulitis - I was afraid that I was going to have to fly up there if he had to have surgery - but thank God it wasn't/isn't anything thing that bad - he's just going to have to change his diet - which he needs to do anyway ;0)

I was sorta stressing about having my bro and his gf over - she can get on my nerves big time - but they were both really ok tonite (they weren't high) and they brought gifts - got a cute hoodie and a red sequin blouse and a purse - really thoughtful of them - hell all I gave this yr was hickory farms thingie and a plate of my cookies and some tamales.. My Uncle appreciated having somewhere to go for Christmas - he's a loner most days - So I am glad I had them over .

Well gang just wanted to ck - in - gotta go watch It's a Wonderful Life -

Candice it was suppose to be my normal color - but I was rushing and think I added a bit too much light golden brown - it's a little darker - but it will lighten up.. Not messing with it - it will be ok

CBL

Hi all, quiet night here. Peter and I opened a bottle of our wine from France that we lugged home a year ago... It was good, then we ate shrimp cocktail, coconut shrimp, and Puff Pastry appetizers..... and then I had made a sugar free, Low Fat version of my Apple Crisp... with Light Cool whip on it... it was o.k. but not GREAT...

but that is the extent of my food splurge... no cooking for me tomorrow, going to my Mom`s for Turkey dinner... It will be nice, and we are taking Bridget to visit the old folks... she LOVES it. Plus it gives us all something to talk about, and Peter gets to go for lots of little ``walks`with the dog.

I hope everyone is enjoying this family time. Bless you all!!!<

Hugs, Candice

Hi all, quiet night here. Peter and I opened a bottle of our wine from France that we lugged home a year ago... It was good, then we ate shrimp cocktail, coconut shrimp, and Puff Pastry appetizers..... and then I had made a sugar free, Low Fat version of my Apple Crisp... with Light Cool whip on it... it was o.k. but not GREAT...

but that is the extent of my food splurge... no cooking for me tomorrow, going to my Mom`s for Turkey dinner... It will be nice, and we are taking Bridget to visit the old folks... she LOVES it. Plus it gives us all something to talk about, and Peter gets to go for lots of little ``walks`with the dog.

I hope everyone is enjoying this family time. Bless you all!!!<

Hugs, Candice

Candice - I'm here ;0) - playing on FB listening to it's a wonderful life ;0) - Karla has her DD's & Phyl is at DD and going to church twice today ;0) - My food today is nothing so far - well my little dip and chips but that's it - had 2 cups of coffee - but feeling sleepy and it's only 9 p.m. - Andrew is so cute he just called he might go home and get his dogs and come and spend the nite ;0) isn't that just precious .... Hell I don't have a tree or nothing - but he wants to come home for Xmas - but he doesn't get off till 11:30 tonite and he's not sure if he wants to drive all the way home then come back this way - plus he need to go by his mom's too - they Celebrate on Xmas eve.... So who knows what he's going to do - I doubt I would drive 20 to get the dogs - then come back this way at that time of night - but again I'm not 19 ;0) - His boss at his 2nd job said that he could have the night off tomorrow - but he said he would work - he really likes working at the ice cream shop... so he's working tomorrow nite 7 to 11:30 - I am just so proud of that boy... Well, my eyes are getting tired - think I am going to go veg and when I do that I will get hungry ;0) - Still no Cookies - we will see if I can say that in the morning ;0) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Candice - I'm here ;0) - playing on FB listening to it's a wonderful life ;0) - Karla has her DD's & Phyl is at DD and going to church twice today ;0) - My food today is nothing so far - well my little dip and chips but that's it - had 2 cups of coffee - but feeling sleepy and it's only 9 p.m. - Andrew is so cute he just called he might go home and get his dogs and come and spend the nite ;0) isn't that just precious .... Hell I don't have a tree or nothing - but he wants to come home for Xmas - but he doesn't get off till 11:30 tonite and he's not sure if he wants to drive all the way home then come back this way - plus he need to go by his mom's too - they Celebrate on Xmas eve.... So who knows what he's going to do - I doubt I would drive 20 to get the dogs - then come back this way at that time of night - but again I'm not 19 ;0) - His boss at his 2nd job said that he could have the night off tomorrow - but he said he would work - he really likes working at the ice cream shop... so he's working tomorrow nite 7 to 11:30 - I am just so proud of that boy... Well, my eyes are getting tired - think I am going to go veg and when I do that I will get hungry ;0) - Still no Cookies - we will see if I can say that in the morning ;0)

Well... this time multiquote didn't work for me either!!

Tired... after midnight and Earl just went to bed. Now I have to wrap his presents!! LOL

Candace.... Earl opened a bottle of Two Buck Chuck!! HAHA!! I'm jealous!

Wonderful afternoon/evening with our two daughters. Tracy & Jim went with us to Jodie's church and then back to the house for Christams Eve dinner. Jodie &Al made spiral cut ham and scalloped potatoes in the crock pot! Turned out great!

All kinds of intersting developments today.... DGS, Adam.... just moved in with his girlfriend at Thanksgiving. She moved out today! Seems that even at 21 parents had her on a curfew.. 11/12 pm! So... when she moved in with Adam, she started flexing her muscles... partying a lot, even staying out all night. Adam let her know that was not acceptable... so, after signing a lease with him for 1 year... she's now moved out and signed ANOTHER one year lease somewhere else... And she paid for most of the furntirue, so she left him with nothing.! Then they both show up at Tracy's this afternoon TOGETHER! Don't know what is going on, but we are suspecting she's met someone else. Just too weird. Adam wants to get married, setle down and start a family and she is not ready!

Okay.. then.... find out DGS, Kurtis... turned 18 yrs old yesterday... gf is preggers... we're going to be great-grandparents in July!! Oh, my! He has part-time pizza place job, no diploma, no GED! And he's excited!

Then this.... Not to be Debby Downer, but another cause of concern... remember when I was whining a couple of weeks ago because Red Hat "Queen" gave me too many jobs to do at our Christmas party and I was stressed out? Well.... about 10 days later, her DH had a stroke. At first we were told, minor, just speech difficulty and he would be fine w/rehab. But today I had an email saying he's been transferred to hospice!! Totally shocked and I'm not sure what is going on, but he is NOT an OLD man! Probably about my age... 67 ish! And, email says his wife will be staying there, too. She was having health problems (back) and I felt was walking on the edge of disaster... very high strung and not coping well with the back pain. I'm afraid this may have sent her over the edge... so, just asking that you keep Barb & Roger in your thoughts and prayers.

8_2_85v.gif 8_2_63v.gif 17_1_23.gif

Candice - I'm here ;0) - playing on FB listening to it's a wonderful life ;0) - Karla has her DD's & Phyl is at DD and going to church twice today ;0) - My food today is nothing so far - well my little dip and chips but that's it - had 2 cups of coffee - but feeling sleepy and it's only 9 p.m. - Andrew is so cute he just called he might go home and get his dogs and come and spend the nite ;0) isn't that just precious .... Hell I don't have a tree or nothing - but he wants to come home for Xmas - but he doesn't get off till 11:30 tonite and he's not sure if he wants to drive all the way home then come back this way - plus he need to go by his mom's too - they Celebrate on Xmas eve.... So who knows what he's going to do - I doubt I would drive 20 to get the dogs - then come back this way at that time of night - but again I'm not 19 ;0) - His boss at his 2nd job said that he could have the night off tomorrow - but he said he would work - he really likes working at the ice cream shop... so he's working tomorrow nite 7 to 11:30 - I am just so proud of that boy... Well, my eyes are getting tired - think I am going to go veg and when I do that I will get hungry ;0) - Still no Cookies - we will see if I can say that in the morning ;0) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Good MOrning! ANd Happy CHRIST`s Birthday to everyone!!! What a great day to be alive!!!

Janet, thoroughly enjoyed our little visit this a.m.... tried Karla, no answer yet... Tried Phyl... no luck there either... but later on I`ll try you all agian and maybe we can Multi-skype!!!

Well... this time multiquote didn't work for me either!!

Tired... after midnight and Earl just went to bed. Now I have to wrap his presents!! LOL

Candace.... Earl opened a bottle of Two Buck Chuck!! HAHA!! I'm jealous!

Wonderful afternoon/evening with our two daughters. Tracy & Jim went with us to Jodie's church and then back to the house for Christams Eve dinner. Jodie &Al made spiral cut ham and scalloped potatoes in the crock pot! Turned out great!

All kinds of intersting developments today.... DGS, Adam.... just moved in with his girlfriend at Thanksgiving. She moved out today! Seems that even at 21 parents had her on a curfew.. 11/12 pm! So... when she moved in with Adam, she started flexing her muscles... partying a lot, even staying out all night. Adam let her know that was not acceptable... so, after signing a lease with him for 1 year... she's now moved out and signed ANOTHER one year lease somewhere else... And she paid for most of the furntirue, so she left him with nothing.! Then they both show up at Tracy's this afternoon TOGETHER! Don't know what is going on, but we are suspecting she's met someone else. Just too weird. Adam wants to get married, setle down and start a family and she is not ready!

Okay.. then.... find out DGS, Kurtis... turned 18 yrs old yesterday... gf is preggers... we're going to be great-grandparents in July!! Oh, my! He has part-time pizza place job, no diploma, no GED! And he's excited!

Then this.... [/color][/b][/size][/font]Not to be Debby Downer, but another cause of concern... remember when I was whining a couple of weeks ago because Red Hat "Queen" gave me too many jobs to do at our Christmas party and I was stressed out? Well.... about 10 days later, her DH had a stroke. At first we were told, minor, just speech difficulty and he would be fine w/rehab. But today I had an email saying he's been transferred to hospice!! Totally shocked and I'm not sure what is going on, but he is NOT an OLD man! Probably about my age... 67 ish! And, email says his wife will be staying there, too. She was having health problems (back) and I felt was walking on the edge of disaster... very high strung and not coping well with the back pain. I'm afraid this may have sent her over the edge... so, just asking that you keep Barb & Roger in your thoughts and prayers.

8_2_85v.gif 8_2_63v.gif 17_1_23.gif

Oh Phyl, I am so sorry to hear about your Friends`Hubby`s Stroke.. that is terrible for them... I will Send PRAYERS along for them both today... Stroke is a terrible debilitator - I`ve witnessed my Mom`s several... she was always one of the lucky ones... plus SHE IS STILL WITH ME... how lucky am I...

Peter and Iopened our gifts and later on we will drive to Barrie to spend the aft/ even with her.. then home again and visit with a neighbor who invited us over for CHEER!!! Hic!

Phyl, I told Janet, I ordered online a KRUPPS coffee dolce thingy... oh my gosh is the COFFEE ever good.... Peter was not so impressed but then he hasn`t had one yet!!!!

I got some musical eggs, for shaking.... and a magnetic pin cushion (really needed that as I smashed my last one 2 wks ago) Also he gave me some sugar free crystal light candies, and some pistachio nuts!!! ha, ha,ha... yeah, no chocolate to dream over this year!!!

THEN, he gave me an envelope... with $500 U.S. dollars in it for my TRIP.... oh yeah for sure!!! Cause I can only use Euros in Italy, Greece.... not Turkey and Egypt... so the U.S. will come in handy as they take it EVERYWHERE around the globe!!! YEAH USA!!!!

Please give our warmest rwegardsss to Tracy, Jim, Al & Jodie... HUGS

Karla; I`ll try you agian later hon!!! Merry Christmas