Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl - even w/o drinking after I fix all that food I don't care to eat till like later.. I normally find just cooking satisfies my urge to eat ;0)..

Sure hope you can get the right mix of meds so that you are feeling better..

I am filing right now - I HATE HATE HATE drop filing - filing period - I mean HATE IT..

I am pooped this a.m. - on my 3 or 4 cup coffee - I need drugs today... Should have taken one of my allergry pills that will do it everytime ;0)

Well back at it.. cbl

Phyl - even w/o drinking after I fix all that food I don't care to eat till like later.. I normally find just cooking satisfies my urge to eat ;0)..

Sure hope you can get the right mix of meds so that you are feeling better..

I am filing right now - I HATE HATE HATE drop filing - filing period - I mean HATE IT..

I am pooped this a.m. - on my 3 or 4 cup coffee - I need drugs today... Should have taken one of my allergry pills that will do it everytime ;0) Well back at it.. cbl

I restarted the Evista today... w/o dr's blessing. Will see if that helps. Doubled my antidepressant today, too. Still feeling depressed, and mad at Earl over the whole awning, etc. next door thing. He won't budge and his logic makes no sense to me.

I HATE filing, too!! Avoided it like the plague when I was working for insurance companies.

Clouds building, wind picking up so I guess big weekend storm front must be moving in.

Water main break a little way down Dillon rd so we've had no Water all day. They say it will be back on around 1-2 pm but can still see the trucks up there working just off Dillon going towards DHS. So I am sitting here thinking that is a good excuse to drive in to DHS just to get a Starbucks!! I can't make myself a cup of coffee here with no water! Choir practice at 2:30 pm, so if I'm going to do it it has to be soon!

GOOD MORNING - THEY CHANGED LBT .....

Good Morning Again - OMG I can't figure this new board out !!!! I don't know how it works - can't find how to mess w/signature cuz it's messed up.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

UGH!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

UGH!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko::unsure:Ok got this when I hit reply - got back the feature to change fonts - but I changed to my chrome browser

this freaking sucks big big time

Have you found the "subscribed threads"???? I have looked and looked and can't find it, or a way to permanently change your font. I am going to try posting pictures.

Nope...can't do it. Wants smaller files.

Have you found the "subscribed threads"???? I have looked and looked and can't find it, or a way to permanently change your font. I am going to try posting pictures.

Nope...can't do it. Wants smaller files.

o.k. I`m on here but this sucks, from what I`ve seen so far..... but I`ll bitch about that later

Had a great day today, went with my buddy to get our preXmas Pick me ups.... hee,hee.... then went to costco, more shopping, lunch at Swiss Chalet... legal clean eating!!! Then we went to the mall... I tried on some ACTUAL NICE CLOTHES.... whoo-hoo.... looked fab in a 16 it was a tad big, but the 14 was a no go... It was a black and purple metalic dress.... then there was this Leather jacket to go over it.... oh to die for... but a lot of money, and I donn`t wantt to spend it right now with Xmas coming, and my cruise... really I have enough in my closet already that will be CRUISABLE wear... so showed some restraint.

BUT, after I lose some more weight.... oooooooh look out stores!!! I did buy an UNDERGARMENT today, 25percent off for a crotch to armpit coverage.... XL I havn`t tried it on yet but what the hell they stretch right LOL

Prot. shake for dinner, apple crisp later.... tally today under 1000

I HATE THIS NEW SITWE!!!!!! :blink::(

f did my freeking colour change yet?

Well I don't know that I can handle this new site, but we don't have a choice. I guess we are just getting too 'vintage' to change. Candice good job on the restraint!!! You are controlling shopping & food. A cruise...what a delicious idea. So while you are in Italy, you could pick me up one of the Italian lovers.... Okay, how about some italian buttons?

Two days left AND counting. But I still have to crank out one last paper this week. Then I will REALLY be done for awhile. I wish I could bribe my kids for my Christmas present early, I THINK I am getting a Kindle, it would be so nice to have while I am recouperating....

Told the city that I wouldn't be shoveling after next week, they at least made a note of it some I shouldn't get fined for not having my sidewalk shoveled. But we will see. With the Water bill going up, I really can't afford to hire someone to shovel, plus I am just being rebellious.

My furries are not thrilled with the cold, I have to watch them like a hawk so the don't refuse to go potty outside....gr..

o.k. I`m on here but this sucks, from what I`ve seen so far..... but I`ll bitch about that later

Had a great day today, went with my buddy to get our preXmas Pick me ups.... hee,hee.... then went to costco, more shopping, lunch at Swiss Chalet... legal clean eating!!! Then we went to the mall... I tried on some ACTUAL NICE CLOTHES.... whoo-hoo.... looked fab in a 16 it was a tad big, but the 14 was a no go... It was a black and purple metalic dress.... then there was this Leather jacket to go over it.... oh to die for... but a lot of money, and I donn`t wantt to spend it right now with Xmas coming, and my cruise... really I have enough in my closet already that will be CRUISABLE wear... so showed some restraint.

BUT, after I lose some more weight.... oooooooh look out stores!!! I did buy an UNDERGARMENT today, 25percent off for a crotch to armpit coverage.... XL I havn`t tried it on yet but what the hell they stretch right LOL

Prot. shake for dinner, apple crisp later.... tally today under 1000

I HATE THIS NEW SITWE!!!!!! :blink::(

I am disappointed in you for not buying that leather jacket

Well I don't know that I can handle this new site, but we don't have a choice. I guess we are just getting too 'vintage' to change. Candice good job on the restraint!!! You are controlling shopping & food. A cruise...what a delicious idea. So while you are in Italy, you could pick me up one of the Italian lovers.... Okay, how about some italian buttons?

Two days left AND counting. But I still have to crank out one last paper this week. Then I will REALLY be done for awhile. I wish I could bribe my kids for my Christmas present early, I THINK I am getting a Kindle, it would be so nice to have while I am recouperating....

Told the city that I wouldn't be shoveling after next week, they at least made a note of it some I shouldn't get fined for not having my sidewalk shoveled. But we will see. With the Water bill going up, I really can't afford to hire someone to shovel, plus I am just being rebellious.

My furries are not thrilled with the cold, I have to watch them like a hawk so the don't refuse to go potty outside....gr..

NO... we don't have a choice!! WE HAVE TO ADAPT. I'm trying to master all the new changes! A significant challenge!

Kindle... that is great! I hope you will enjoy it. I've been reading books on my iTouch. Small screen, but I like it because it's so light weight. I use it a lot to read in bed.

Good Morning, Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!!!

Do you all have your turkeys defrosting? Mine has been in the refrigerator since Saturday and is still hard as a rock. Ah the wonderful fun of a winter wonderland. There are actually people who think this weather is lovely...ARE they CRAZY? Oh well, enough weather grumbling, I have a warm home, food in the refrigerator and DD#5 is coming home for the weekend. She is inbetween boyfriends so I get to pamper her!!! I found out what the exboy friend said to her when he broke up. Let's just say that if I had known at the time, he would be singing soprano!! and may still have that opportunity if I see him.

Today is my preop appointments. So much fun, actually not a big deal. I am sure they will send me to the hospital for blood work bleck!! But I get 4 whole days to play in my quilt room and do final preparations for recovery time. I need to get stuff cut out for project preparation. Also I want to get some Christmas packages wrapped and out of the way. Maybe even put the tree up, AFTER it thaws out from being stored in the shed! This is the first time in a very long time that I am excited about Christmas preparations.

Suppose I best get ready for work. How many layers can you put on and still be mobile? Think of me all you warm and sunny people. Oh that's right, Janet was at a 100+ degrees this summer....nope couldn't do it!

Have a great and wonderful day. Enjoy your lovely weather. Candice....Kepp at it, we are all so proud!!!! Janet, we expect souviners from your vacation!!!!!!!!! You could bring me a latin boy toy!

Good Morning, Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!!!

Do you all have your turkeys defrosting? Mine has been in the refrigerator since Saturday and is still hard as a rock. Ah the wonderful fun of a winter wonderland. There are actually people who think this weather is lovely...ARE they CRAZY? Oh well, enough weather grumbling, I have a warm home, food in the refrigerator and DD#5 is coming home for the weekend. She is inbetween boyfriends so I get to pamper her!!! I found out what the exboy friend said to her when he broke up. Let's just say that if I had known at the time, he would be singing soprano!! and may still have that opportunity if I see him.

Today is my preop appointments. So much fun, actually not a big deal. I am sure they will send me to the hospital for blood work bleck!! But I get 4 whole days to play in my quilt room and do final preparations for recovery time. I need to get stuff cut out for project preparation. Also I want to get some Christmas packages wrapped and out of the way. Maybe even put the tree up, AFTER it thaws out from being stored in the shed! This is the first time in a very long time that I am excited about Christmas preparations.

Suppose I best get ready for work. How many layers can you put on and still be mobile? Think of me all you warm and sunny people. Oh that's right, Janet was at a 100+ degrees this summer....nope couldn't do it!

Have a great and wonderful day. Enjoy your lovely weather. Candice....Kepp at it, we are all so proud!!!! Janet, we expect souviners from your vacation!!!!!!!!! You could bring me a latin boy toy!

HI there folks, woke up and went to the gym this a.m. did 1 1/2 miles at a 2% incline speed at 3.2 mph.... met up with an old friend, she called me the other day and said that her DOCTOR ordered her to the gym.... would Ì`go with her....

Then we drove to Dr. Bernstein so she c ould get weighed in.... then we went for a Latte, bowl of soup..... I just got home.

Miraculously, I expect to get right back tonto LBT... but oh this crappy site is still here.....

BLECHT... has Janet left yet? PHyl, you seem to be adapting to this new site beytter than I.... Karla, happy time off.

and

HAPPY THANKGIVING ALL YOU Yanks

I hate it, the background is way to light, but I figured out how to dim my monitor so that should help. Maybe if we complain enough we could get them to change it back. Don't we have anything to say about? Isn't it our website...okay, well maybe not. We need to get Janet to complain. I be she could make them change!!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous time with family and friends!!!

I haven't started our turkey yet, it is just a little one, so will start it in a couple of hours. Need to make pumpkin pie, but realized I am out of sugar, don't use the stuff anymore so I have to run to the store this morning...if they are open, if not I will hit up the neigbor for the 'cup of sugar'. Other than cooking I don't have much planned, I need to finish my last paper for the semester but other than that will putz in my quilting room. I need to clean and do laundry, but that can wait until tomorrow.

Janet, I know you told me when you headed on vacation, but I can't remember. On Tuesday right? or is it this weekend? Phyl, you and Earl drive safe to your friends house for turkey day.