Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang.. Well had drama last night - OMG - Joseph calls at 1 a.m. I (think) - Story he got in a fight w/friend (all do to drinking) then Melissa and the kids left - and wouldn't answer the phone -

Joseph has a tempter and drinking isn't a good thing - they did the right thing - but why are they calling me at 1 a.m. when I'm 400 miles away... Joseph wanted me to call Melissa to tell her to come home - Kaitlin calls me to tell me their side of the story- I told both of them why in the hell are you guys calling me - I can't do anything. Joseph calls back wants divorce and to move home (w/me) I said HELL FREAKING NO.. You can get divorced but you aren't living w/me.. If he came back to Indio - he would go back to his old life (drugs)..

I feel bad for being short w/Kaitlin - but what the hell - what am I suppose to do - I was sleeping so good - when i got these calls - I ended up taking the phone off the hook cuz stupid childish Joseph kept calling me..

Well - today's plan - nails - get bday present - clean closet and that's about it - got tons of t.v. to catch up on - haven't watched Greys or detorit 187 - CBL

Steph- Great advice...

So sorry for all that!! Drugs/alcohol can sure mess up your life. Too bad it impacts the whole family.

Yes, good advice, Steph.

Earl slept a little better last night but I think he's taking way too much over the counter stuff plus some meds the neighbor gave him. He's got the a/c on.... not opening any windows since we got here. I hate being shut up like that. This early in the morning, I'd love the door open. And he's had the front window covered up since we got here, too.... big foil window thing plus curtains, so I can't see out except through his window!

Took Zoey out last night though.. played catch for a while and visited a couple of neighbors who were outside that I hadn't had a chance to talk to yet. By the time we came back I had to turn on my headlights.

Phyl are you taking Earl to the Dr this morning.. I have the house open early - right now the back door is open but today is suppose to be hot so will have to close up the house in a bit... He's going to be grumpy..

Well got a load in - floors mopped - bella rinsed off - she got in the mud and tracked in the house - omw she hates baths - and all I was doing was washing her feet...

Phyl are you taking Earl to the Dr this morning.. I have the house open early - right now the back door is open but today is suppose to be hot so will have to close up the house in a bit... He's going to be grumpy..

Well got a load in - floors mopped - bella rinsed off - she got in the mud and tracked in the house - omw she hates baths - and all I was doing was washing her feet...

He doesn't want to go today. I think he needs antibiotics, so, should go today and get something... then EENT can deal with the ongoing problems on Tuesday. He feels miserable.

Zoey didn't like to be bathed at first... freaked out the first time. But now she sort of seems to enjoy it.

Well back from Nails and getting bday gift card for gf and target shopping done - making a pot of Beans :0)..

Going to hit the couch and catch up on my t.v.

Bella squirms like a fish out of water... Needs her nails clipped - may take them to beauty shop tomorrow ;0)

Well back from Nails and getting bday gift card for gf and target shopping done - making a pot of Beans :0).. Going to hit the couch and catch up on my t.v.

Bella squirms like a fish out of water... Needs her nails clipped - may take them to beauty shop tomorrow ;0)

We went to costco and Starbucks. Earl complaining about the heat, but at least he's off the stock market and Obama!! LOL

36_2_60.gif

I need to get my nails done before Friday! Where do you take your dogs? Need to ask around and see if anyone in the park does it. Zoey could use a little clip, especially around her face. And I think her nails need to be clipped again! When I play football with her she makes me fight for the ball and she uses those front paws like hands... so I have to deal with the nails!

Phyl/Janet, alll I can say is...men..can't life with them, can't kill them! It is sad that Kaitlin had to deal with her dad. Janet you did the right thing. He is way too old to be moving home. If he gets a divorce, he needs to be on his own. Besides, his wife & daughter did the right thing. If he is going to be stupid and get drunk & obnoxious then don't have to deal with it. Phyl, we have said it before, but Earl is going to do himself in with too much over the counter stuff, it is really hard on the blood pressure, kidneys & liver. But other than hog tieing him, he doesn't sound ready to go to the doc. Good luck.

Home from work, painted all day. Decided to pop up with a fever blister. Managed to drink about 1/2 c of Soup and 1/2 a bottle of Water. I may have to suck it up and go in for an unfill. I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE TOLD ME. But that doesn't mean I want to do it. I'll have to take time off work, drive 150 miles one way and back and then I know I will be hungry all the time. Maybe I'll get lucky and liquids and Xantac will do the trick.

Need to do some homework and DD from Idaho is up, so best get going. TTFN

We went to costco and Starbucks. Earl complaining about the heat, but at least he's off the stock market and Obama!! LOL

36_2_60.gif

I need to get my nails done before Friday! Where do you take your dogs? Need to ask around and see if anyone in the park does it. Zoey could use a little clip, especially around her face. And I think her nails need to be clipped again! When I play football with her she makes me fight for the ball and she uses those front paws like hands... so I have to deal with the nails!

I take them to Petco to get groomed - it's next door to Winco - My niece Christina works there - she's new Angel not always perfect - but good enough..

Ya Bella's nails are sharp and her teeth too..

Good Morning

Karla I missed your post last night - a lot of times I start a post then it takes me forever to post it - and you posted - cuz this morning when I got on - I was expeciting a post from you but the thread was dead - then I get in and you did post..

I am so glad my doc is only 20 miles away - I don't know what I would have done for a doc if I had surgery in MX - as my doc won't touch you or if he did it would be $1000 a fill..

Well not much to report - I had pinto Beans for dinner - and sf ice cream - sf pudding and was in bed by 9:30 - took bella for a walk yesterday - got gym at 10 - need to color hair

Indio's weather

81°F · (°C)Wind: 6 mph NNW

Humidity: 22%

iMap Weather

Today

31.png108° / 77°

Mon

31.png109° / 78°

Tue

31.png107° / 78°

Wed

31.png104° / 76°

Thu

29.png104° / 74°

Foreca

109° / 74°

110° / 74°

108° / 74°

105° / 72°

105° / 70°

Intellicast

109° / 68°

111° / 73°

108° / 73°

106° / 72°

104° / 72°

Desert Hot Springs Weather ( a tad cooler )

86°F · (°C)Wind: 6 mph NW

Humidity: 15%

Foreca

Today

31.png109° / 79°

Mon

31.png110° / 78°

Tue

29.png107° / 79°

Wed

31.png104° / 77°

Thu

31.png105° / 75°

iMap Weather

108° / 81°

109° / 79°

106° / 81°

102° / 79°

103° / 76°

Intellicast

108° / 72°

109° / 72°

108° / 70°

104° / 70°

100° / 68°

I will be in doors too...

Got trunk cleaned out.. washing - hair colored - now just waiting til 10 to hit the gym

Thank you for that report!!

:mad::biggrin::confused::crying::confused:

I won't pass it on to Earl. He already knows anyway! He's been whining about the heat since he got out of bed this morning. Now he's whining about how many amps we're using! Close to maxing out the circuit breaker! He took the car to the chapel this morning, I rode my scooter and basked in the sun!!

:frown::tt1::angry:

What time was church - It's not that hot in the a.m. ;0) but I guess coming home it would be - yep you need a golf cart - they have a/c now a days :0)

Home from gym - pilos was good - teacher won't be there next Sunday and neither will I ;0)

Candice where in the hell are you???

Linda - How are you felling??

Karla - at work - will come home - plant something or paint something - bath eat - homework & ck in :0)

Me - Think I am going to do NOTHING - I have 3 more t.v. shows to watch :0)

Oh I did get my bills paid - well scheduled to be paid on the 1st but since Phyl & I will be in VEGAS... Had to do it early ;0)

What time was church - It's not that hot in the a.m. ;0) but I guess coming home it would be - yep you need a golf cart - they have a/c now a days :0)

Home from gym - pilos was good - teacher won't be there next Sunday and neither will I ;0)

Candice where in the hell are you???

Linda - How are you felling??

Karla - at work - will come home - plant something or paint something - bath eat - homework & ck in :0)

Me - Think I am going to do NOTHING - I have 3 more t.v. shows to watch :0)

Oh I did get my bills paid - well scheduled to be paid on the 1st but since Phyl & I will be in VEGAS... Had to do it early ;0)

Church starts at 9:30 a.m. right now. I don't think it changes until January. Then we go to 2 services... at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., I think. Choir not starting up for a while so I don't have to go early yet. Yes, it was HOT coming back home on the scooter. I have a shade for that thing, but last year Earl forgot to bring it and I don't think he brought it this year either!

But then there are a LOT of days when it's too windy to use it.

Earl is taking a nap... my chance to doctor up the stew in the crock pot!

:biggrin::biggrin::crying:

First I'll put a little wine in it, then maybe some Greek yogurt!!

995v.gif

Yes, hope Linda is over her flu by now and feeling like new!

Karla... HELLO??? Steph is making popcorn today... or I guess that's kettle corn.

1041.gif

Karri... not feeling like talking right now. Sorry!

Who else is missing????

I have shows I recorded last week that I haven't watched yet, too. If I get bored with these football games I recorded, I may watch one or two! I'm recording the Seahawks now,

but it just started at 1pm and I like to FF the commercials and half time,

so I'm watching another game for a while.

Have to get a few things ready to mail, too... Photos for our grandson, Cody, CD I bought my sister, birthday card for granddaughter, Rachel... Turning 14 in about a week.

What kind of stew - I wish I could doctor my dvr to hold more..

Tuesday nite I am screwed 3 show I watch on at 10 and can only record 2 - Good Wife - Detroit 187- Parnethood.. Doubt I will be able to stay up to 11... Plus being gone next weekend not going to be able to catch up

Good Show that comes on Friday Blue Blood w/Tom Selleck - I really liked that one - I'm watching Private Practice right now have Grey's & Detriot 187 to watch still and just had a salad w/chick & avocado and most likely will nap - I feel it coming on..

What kind of stew - I wish I could doctor my dvr to hold more.. Tuesday nite I am screwed 3 show I watch on at 10 and can only record 2 - Good Wife - Detroit 187- Parnethood.. Doubt I will be able to stay up to 11... Plus being gone next weekend not going to be able to catch up. Good Show that comes on Friday Blue Blood w/Tom Selleck - I really liked that one - I'm watching Private Practice right now have Grey's & Detriot 187 to watch still and just had a salad w/chick & avocado and most likely will nap - I feel it coming on..

Beef stew. Didn't put the yogurt in.. forgot it is strawberry! Think I'll have some in the morning with some granola.

Because we are in an RV we get East coast and West coast feeds, so I can record two shows in the same time slot early and two more late if I want to! But that hardly ever happens. I record my favorites on the early feed and then others on the west coast feed. Our DVR holds a lot, but it's an HD DVR and we don't have HD. If we did, I'm sure we wouldn't have enough space either.

166v.gif

What is Detroit 187??? When is it on. I don't think I saw it on the schedule.

I did watch Blue Blood last week and liked it. But I watched The Lone Star, too... and had a bit of trouble understanding it.. but then I had to keep the volume way down because Earl was sleeping. But seems to be a young con man working with his Dad who has two lives basically... and then he decides he likes the fake one best and wants to stop conning and do the job for real. Anyone else watch it??

I really really liked blue blood - Detroit 187 is on Tues nite 10-11 I'm pretty sure or may be 9-10 it's a cop show like blue blood but set in Chicago I liked the preview... I'm getting ready to go watch it in a minute.. Then I watch on with Judging Amy - it's good too and I liked the Defenders and then Friday night something w/Jimmy Smith - don't remember the name - but again another cop/law show ...

I took a power nap 20 minutes then went to target to get some yogurt for my bf - but the whole dairy section was closed and empty - must have had a power failure - I've been eating greek yogurt (chobain) vanilla with raspberries &/or black berrier - don't know what I'll have tomorrow - since i'm out don't feel like going to Winco and i don't think they carry that brand

Well will let you know about 187 (code for murder)