Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Persian Shield (Strobilanthes dyerianus)

a4f87d_tn.jpg

This item is available from the following companies:

CompanyOffering Accents for Home and Garden (Pepper's Greenhouse) (Milton, Delaware)

Learn more about Accents for Home and Garden (Pepper's Greenhouse).

Purchase this from Accents for Home and Garden (Pepper's Greenhouse)'s website Plants Almost Eden Plants (Merryville, Louisiana)

Learn more about Almost Eden Plants.

Purchase this from Almost Eden Plants's website

Avant Gardens (Dartmouth, Massachusetts)

Learn more about Avant Gardens.

Purchase this from Avant Gardens's website Plants Garden Crossings LLC (Zeeland, Michigan)

Learn more about Garden Crossings LLC.

Purchase this from Garden Crossings LLC's website Plants Logee's Greenhouses, Ltd. (Danielson, Connecticut)

Learn more about Logee's Greenhouses, Ltd..

Purchase this from Logee's Greenhouses, Ltd.'s website Plants Plants for Kids (Vista, California)

Learn more about Plants for Kids.

Purchase this from Plants for Kids's website Plants Select Seeds Antique Flowers (Union, Connecticut)

Learn more about Select Seeds Antique Flowers.

Purchase this from Select Seeds Antique Flowers's website Plants

Janet, it isn't the arms that keep me from lifting it is my back and hangingouties. I use to haul full 5 gal buckets with no problem, I could move 100 pound + objects. but if I lift (with my knees) my hangingouties begin to hurt. By the way, I do have a dr. appointment in the middle of July and I am going to get a referral for a urologiest. with having full coverage after July, I will be able to have surgery if needed.

I came home happy today, I had a good day at work and just enjoyed walking into my house. Granted it isn't organize, but no biggy it will happen.

I am going to work five days a week at the nursery this summer. Normally, I only work 2 or 3, but I need the money.

Well hope you all had a good day. TTFN

Candice, Tracy called this afternoon and straightened me out on the camping trip.... we come home on Tuesday, the 29th, not Wed., the 30th, so.... No problem with picking you up that morning!

Yeah, I would like to get that stupid scooter out of the car. Don't need it for shopping anymore. Probably walked close to 2 hrs at BX/Commissary yesterday and Walmart after that. The big blue scooter.... use it around the neighborhood.. like a golf cart. If it would quit raining and warm up, I'd walk more. If it's just drizzling... use an umbrella and head over to Surf Shack or Albertson's or whatever. Have walked to Surf Shack twice... once with Candice and her dogs, once with Gigi when we were dog sitting.

Tracy and Jim have gone twice to an all-inclusive in Cabo and LOVE it. They want us to go with them... I think March or April. Haven't yet told Earl but we ARE going with them this time!

I'd be game for a cruise next year.... we could do one out of Seattle and go to Alaska, or in the fall and go to Mexico out of San Diego! You see.. I'm trying to avoid a plane trip!! LOL~!

I hope you don't have to kennel the dogs.... maybe can talk Earl in to dog sitting for you if you can't find a house sitter.

ABSOLUTELY.....

Red & White on the 1st, Red, White & Blue on the 4th!!

26_7_8.gif 26_6_7.gif

food so far today..... 1/2 Protein drink for BF... 75 calories. lunch was the Ensenada chicken Platter at Red Robin. No dressing... just salsa. Ugh! Forgot the calorie count again... I think 629.

Then went to Surf Shack with Tracy & Jim for 16 oz latte. Having a small glass of wine now. Brought home leftovers and will probably eat them for dinner. I ordered 1 chicken breast and they gave me 2. I couldn't even finish 1, so I have one whole chicken breast left and a little piece of the other one..... Oh.... almost forgot.... 1 onion ring and a few french fries! Alisha was ordering a burger with bottomless fries and asked them to bring some before we ate... and they kept bringing them over and over while we waited for Kellie & her mom & kids to get there! I didn't eat too many.

Phyl - You are doing excellent on your food !!! Yep you can walk - tell that to Earl - it's habit for him - how long did you use it (scooter)

Oh that's right you will be here that time of year - I forgot about that ... Debbie said she would but last time she only came once in the 2 or 3 days I was gone - I had the dogs w/me she just had to feed Sheba - when I got home she had no food

Debbie lives w/DS and still fixes him Breakfast - packs his lunch and cooks dinner - even when we are going out she makes sure she fixes him dinner - the boy is like 35.. She was hesitant - my biggest concern is nights - they are use to being left alone during the day - but at night they are use to having me home..

Tell him I would turn on the gas for the jaccuzzi ;0)... Ryder is going to Andrew's Mom's house so it's just Bear Angel & Sheba..

Karla - Well lifting 100 lbs is most likely what caused your hanging problem in the 1st place ;0)

Why don't you get a wagon ... OMG I am so smart ;0)

Get a wagon and you won't have to make so many trips ;0)

So glad you had a good day.. And will be working the nursery during the summer - I know you enjoy that job..

I didn't get out of the house til noon - got my target shopping done - food shopping for the gang - pantry straighted up - fridge cleaned - food put up - washed - getting ready to hit the couch..

Don't know if we are going to the beach - just ck'd the weather 67 on Thursday...

Would like to go to Disneyland - Brooke has never been but schools are graduating - so don't think it's open to the public

(Grad Nite is always at Disenyland)

Well we will figure something out...

Candice you aren't talking food - so what's up girl !!!

Morning folks...

I'm having a booger of a time sleeping right now. Don't even know why.

Read a book for the first time in a really long time. Lost Symbols by Dan Brown. Bought it almost a year ago and just haven't had the time to sit down and read. Left the TV on for a little background noise, but thoughouly enjoyed an evening of reading.

I am going to have to stay later at work tonight to start packing up my room for the summer. I hope to have it done in time to leave on Thursday as soon as we can. I need to be able to go home and build the dog gates for the kitchen. If I build the gates right, I'll be able to leave Simon out of his kennel while I'm gone. Then I need to start planting the...wait for it...8 FLATS of flowers (annuals and perenials) that I brought home for work. What was I thinking, oh yeah, I need one of 'these', two of 'those', ooh, it that a wheeping willow tree? I was going to leave all my flowers at the nursery so I didn't have to plant them right away, but with the weird weather, rain & no sun, the greenhouses were starting to show mold and blackspot. So it is healtheir for me to bring the plants home and baby them here. Janet it must be weird to garden all year round. But I bet is it fun to have roses blooming all the time. Do you have hybrid teas? I use to grow hybrid teas, but with school starting in the fall I didn't always get them 'tucked' into bed for the winter.

Phyl, you are so kicking butt watching your food. See you did learn some good habits.

I'm hoping to have the energy to cook dinner tonight. The last couple of nights I have had a bowl of my blueberries/kashi/yogurt and a strawberry smoothie for a snack.< /p>

Well best get busy, you all have a great day.TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Karla - I don't have tea roses - well my white ones are small and have like 4 blooms on a branch - I like regular roses myself - did have a tree but for some reason it died - I don't really garden - I just fertlize my roses and cut them ;0) that'a about it ..

I slept pretty good - I go thru spurts where and do then I don't..

food yesterday - handful popcorn - 2 tacos nonfried shells - small sf ice cream cone - juice - I know I ate something else but can't remember what - maybe I didn't

I am trying to relax about food - not meaning about not eating healthy - I just concentrate on healthy - eat when I am hungry and on the weekends when I am doing stuff - don't get hungry - it's when I am bored oh ya I ate pb/cheese crackers last night ;0)

Well off to the shower - 3 days of work this week... Something to look forward too..

Have a great day peeps...

coxoxoxo

J

Home from work - got there at 7:30 no power - it was out since 4:30 a.m. - the sent us home at 9 - we are on call..

Washing and getting the house ready for the kids - don't know why cuz all they are going to do is tear it up... The guest room looks like a shambles when they are here.

If I had known that they would have moved away - I would have had the extra space in the garage (double tandum garage) into an extra room - but who knew ...

Well back at it - need to do the kitchen - or I will end up on the computer all day..

Janet, you still coud put the garage into an extra room. But I know what you are talking about. An extra room would be nice, but the tandem garages offers resale value (I think).

Anyway, sat and read last night rather than watching TV, there just wasn't anything on. Okay I did watch Cake Boss, I had never watched it before, by the time I was done, my mouth was watering for gnache, gosh I love that stuff.

I behaved myself for evening food. 3 prepackaged Peanut Butter and crackers, blueberries, Kashi, Yogurt, and 100 cal popcorn. Evening continues to prove to be my difficult time, that and at school. I am a little worried about when I'm at masters classes. I have always used food to help me pay attention. So I'll make sure I have fruit and 100 cal popcorn to munch on. But 8 hours of sitting is going to be killer. However, when I get home I plan on putting in a couple of hours on the yard. I hope to get my deck built before the end of June. Hey Candice, does Peter need something to keep him busy?

By the way...Candice, where the heck are you?

Suppose I should get cracking, I have a field trip tomorrow, so today really is the last day to get anything done in my room. I need to get everything put away and then my copy orders put together for the beginning of next year. Wow the year has flown. I did stop by and 'visit' my koi that are in a friends pond. The survived the winter. Saturday, I am going over to clean her ponds. She is my quilting friend who is 70+. She (Eleanor) has the most gorgeous yard. It is what I strive to build. I'll try to bring pictures of before and after, IF I get the before taken and IF I get anything done before July for the after.

Got an email from mom, she is struggling without dad. I did invite her up, even though she would drive me nuts, but she says she just want to be alone. I know father's day doesn't help and this is the first time in her entire life that she has been alone. Tough at 73.

Check in later, I think I will go yell at Candice to get her butt back here!!

Good Morning Gang

Power is back on so I guess I will have to go to work ...

Karla those pb/cheese crackers have like 190 cal each and aren't very nutritious.

Chew gum instead of snacking...

I still hate Fathers day - but the 1st one is the hardest - my dad died like a week before fathers day - his rosery was on fathers day - i put a card in his coffin..

Candice - We are here for you - tell us what we can do to help -

Phyl how was your day - I saw on fb that the rain quit and sun came out for a second.. You posted that you wanted to eat inappropriate foods - you know that doesn't have anything to do with your band - but your head - are they foods that you couldn't eat with your band but not that you are unfilled you can.. You might be unfilled but I bet you still have some restirction.. just a tiny bit - think about that when those thoughts hit your head - say ya I'm unfilled but I still can't eat _______

Well off to the shower

Yesterday - weight training 1 hr - food - tostada Beans & cheese - dinner ck & rice - snack popcorn -1 sf ice cream cone and 1 pb cracker and ALL MY Water :0)

Edited by IndioGirl55

Candice - We are here for you - tell us what we can do to help -

Phyl how was your day - I saw on fb that the rain quit and sun came out for a second.. You posted that you wanted to eat inappropriate foods - you know that doesn't have anything to do with your band - but your head - are they foods that you couldn't eat with your band but not that you are unfilled you can.. You might be unfilled but I bet you still have some restirction.. just a tiny bit - think about that when those thoughts hit your head - say ya I'm unfilled but I still can't eat _______

Well off to the shower

Yesterday - weight training 1 hr - food - tostada Beans & cheese - dinner ck & rice - snack popcorn -1 sf ice cream cone and 1 pb cracker and ALL MY Water :0)

Yesterday went well. Dealing with the hunger is a challenge, but not falling off the wagon. Had 1/2 Protein Drink for BF, 95 calorie granola bar later in the morning, then latte. salad for lunch... put a couple of frozen shrimp on it, and a little cheese, very little FF Catalina dressing... mostly my vinegar dressing. Later in the afternoon... 100 calorie Skinny Cow.

About 6 oz wine, small piece of left over steak for dinner... no more than 3 oz. Had sauteed mushrooms and onions with it, 1/2 of a very small baked potato w/FF sour cream, Sauteed spinach, garlic, onion and peppers. Later.. snack was 60 calorie for 2 Wheat Thin Flat bread, 2 tbs lite cream cheese for another 60 calories.

Small eggbeaters omelet w/cheese and shrimp this morning. Going soon w/Tracy to get our hair done... styling, trim, maybe highlights

Oh... 1 hr vigorous pool workout yesterday, too.

Hi gang; Im here sitting at the local Library in Temagami, Ont. near my sisters place.

Library computer is MUCH faster than her dial up at home...

Now Breaky today: oatmeal, 1 slice toast, coffee

Lunch: 1 egg roll, 1 chicken wing, 1/4 cup rice and one small bowl of Icecream. ( I know, slap,,, no more of that)

Dinner: Moose burgers, salad, wine & Coffee!! SF Syrup.< /p>

Phyl, thanks for picking me up on the 30th. that'll be great!!! Can't wait to see you and Earl.

You are doing SENSATIONAL with your food and journaling... you are gonna do fine with the temporary unfil.

Karla & Janet: Thanks for the Ass whoopping, I needed it and it was funny!

I wasnt' staying away on purpose, just busy weekend with kids ... oh yeah, and the RV deal that was to close on the weekend??? Well the Buyers flew allt he way from Manitoba to buy the van, didn't like it and left.... meanwhile I have turned down prospective buyers this week (2) who still wanted to see it... I had said ah, no... its spoken for...

Oh, you have no idea how PISSED I was at them... Ignorant, ignorant people... so now the Rv is back on Autotrader, Ebay, and Kijiji... all free for sale sites..

Weather is great up here at the camp... might even be able to go swimming in the lake... but you'll hear me screaming from here!!! Its still polar bear temperature in the water... but if the AIR gets hot enough, I'll go in anyways...

My sister has a new hot tub, although not hooked up as of today... that would be fun.. Maybe the guys will work on that after they finish "lifting" one of the cottages and redoing the foundations... ha,ha,ha.... there is always work to do around here.

Tomorrow, I am painting the ceilings in one of the cottages... I love to paintl.... just ask Stephanie!

Hey, where are our wayward wanderers????

Phyl; I do like the idea of the Alaska cruise... that sounds fabulous or I'd like a cruise anywhere... there is also one from New York city down the atlantic seaboard too.... lots of options.

OR... you guys could come to Canada again, and this time I'll take you up to Northern Ontario... yu can see the Northern Lights (Aurora borealis), bears, swimming w/ Polar bears(train ride involved) all kinds of cool stuff... Hiking in VIRGIN forests... fishing.. Janet can cook ALL the fish for US... ha,ha,ha...

Bridget, Twig and Morgan(Krystals dog) are all getting along just fine. I threatened TWIG with his life!!!! No more doggie problems or else its off to DOGGY HEAVEN for him!!! I think he heard me(?)

www.bayleemaccamp.com

this is my SISTERS place... check it out

http://www.canadacool.com/COOLFACTS/ONTARIO/Cochrane.html

http://www.haileyburygolfclub.com/

Edited by peaches9

Janet, it isn't the arms that keep me from lifting it is my back and hangingouties. I use to haul full 5 gal buckets with no problem, I could move 100 pound + objects. but if I lift (with my knees) my hangingouties begin to hurt. By the way, I do have a dr. appointment in the middle of July and I am going to get a referral for a urologiest. with having full coverage after July, I will be able to have surgery if needed.

Oh my gosh, I am so happy that you'll be able to get to the Urologist/Gyny Man... so good to hear that!!

I came home happy today, I had a good day at work and just enjoyed walking into my house. Granted it isn't organize, but no biggy it will happen.

I am going to work five days a week at the nursery this summer. Normally, I only work 2 or 3, but I need the money.

Well hope you all had a good day. TTFN

Working 5 days during the summer???? Oh my you are so dedicated... I wish I had YOUR energy!!!:tongue2:

Good evening Gang...

I am going to BOOT CAMP @ 5:15 tonite !!!! Yea Janet - we will see if I can type afterwards.

Phyl - WTG on food - You are doing fab - How did the hair turn out.. You have to be really proud of you !!!! How does the tummy feel??

Candice - Glad to here that you weren't avoiding us - It's all said with love - but you know what if you are happy where you are at - the stay there. If you can maintain this weight then you know it's up to you... I know I want you to get to goal - Hell I want everyone to - I feel that maybe I harp too much - but really girl if I can do this so can everyone else - I am no diff than you...

So if you want to stay where you are at and are happy with it - then I will be happy for you to and leave you alone..

Karla - How was your day -

Here's mine - 60 emails this morning - then at 3 Paul comes and gives me something that I gave him on 4/6 and then on 5/24 said he would handle - well he didn't and now is telling me too - I work only tomorrow and he will be gone all next week and this account renews 6/24 and he never sent the app to the insured to get completed - Never took care of the 2 apps that were completed on the 2nd of June - and has never gotten a quote (after I did the application) for a new account that thinks they have coverage... Big man on campus who has this new deal with this company and they haven't come thru...

Then the other boss is bugging me on an email he sent me this morning -

This afternoon I was soo frigging pissed - I was in tears - I went to main boss van who is my new producer and complained about Paul - I can't work this way... Plus I will be gone 7/1 and we have renewals that he's sluffing on..

Good thing I have boot camp this afternoon - I will feel better when I am done

Candice, it isn't dedication that keeps me working it is poverty. I probably over spent on the fence and flowers and I still need to by dirt, I'll probably need about 10 yards at $35 a yard, ummm, yeah I need to work. Of course I could choose to not work, but then there would be no gardens and I can't live without gardens, it is way cheaper than therapy.

Let's get real, I have to put all this sexual frustration to work some where. Remember, it has been 14 YEARS since I've had a tumble in the hay, and I always get a little 'frisky' in the spring, wo working in the yard keeps my mind off it. Gosh that sounds horrid, 14 years without a hug or cuddle from someone. now I think I'm going to cry, dang it..too late. Sorry, I ran out of antidepressants this weekend I just got them filled today. I'll be fine in a few days.

Janet, yeah I know those darn Peanut Butter and cheese crackers are high. I have things better under control. When I am at school, I need something to munch, so after the crackers escapade I am now back on watermelon and strawberries. I have had salad everyday this week with spinach, turkey, 25 cals of dressing, Tomato, onion, and a very small amount of feta. Once school is out I will be physically working 12 to 18 hours a day and I rarely eat lunch when I am working, just drink lots of Water. I just plain am not hungry, my hunger is strickly stress.

Okay, the latte is empty, so I need a refill, and yes it is all FF & SF. Thanks dear, I do wish I could come and stay at the Janet boot camp for 2 weeks, You'd have me fit as a fiddle in no time!!

Janet, hang in there, I'm glad at least your boss listens to you!!